PDA

View Full Version : Austrailian Sex Party

BITEYOASS
04-30-2009, 11:31 AM
The Australian Sex Party - We're Serious About Sex (http://www.australiansexparty.info/)

Over in the USA we have the religious prudes on the right and the pseudo-moralistic dykes on the left.

How about a Sex, weed and guns political party, call it the Good-times Party!

Igosplut
04-30-2009, 11:33 AM
I'd say that you should forward that to Panamark, but since he's already popin out kids it would seem like he's got that base covered.

chefcraig
04-30-2009, 11:39 AM
What, you guys do not remember Mary Carey (http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=95)?

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5460/marycarey.jpg (http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marycarey.jpg)

FORD
04-30-2009, 11:45 AM
Probably just as well that she didn't become governor of Collieforneea, considering what a basket case she was on Celebrity Rehab.

BITEYOASS
04-30-2009, 11:46 AM
What, you guys do not remember Mary Carey (http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=95)?

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5460/marycarey.jpg (http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marycarey.jpg)

Yeah, but I'm talking about an entire party, not just a one shot independent candidate. You could include the Marijuana party, but there is not enough emphasis on Sex from them. Hell, I'll just start one myself!

There's also the Guns and Dope Party, but they have all this BS about replacing a third of the US Congress with Ostriches.

Nitro Express
04-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Yeah, but I'm talking about an entire party, not just a one shot independent candidate. You could include the Marijuana party, but there is not enough emphasis on Sex from them. Hell, I'll just start one myself!

There's also the Guns and Dope Party, but they have all this BS about replacing a third of the US Congress with Ostriches.

Guns and sex. This is my rifle this is my gun. This is for fighting and this is for fun. The Marines have been teaching that for a long time.

BITEYOASS
04-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Guns and sex. This is my rifle this is my gun. This is for fighting and this is for fun. The Marines have been teaching that for a long time.

Shit, I've known that for more than 10 years. :D

Kristy
05-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I've yet to meet an Aussie I didn't like. Friendly people who hardly get uptight. My theory is all the sun and beaches on that continent. However, I do have a stereotype about Aussies though in that I've yet to meet one who actually drinks Fosters.

FORD
05-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Apparently Fosters is like the Aussie equivalent of Budweiser. Most famous beer in the country, but nobody with any reputable taste will drink the shit.

it used to be better though. I drank the 25 ounce cans once in a while back in the 80's, and it was alright then. Apparently they changed distributors, and that's when the taste turned to shit. Same with Labatts (at least in the US)

Dan
05-01-2009, 01:32 AM
I've yet to meet an Aussie I didn't like. Friendly people who hardly get uptight. My theory is all the sun and beaches on that continent. However, I do have a stereotype about Aussies though in that I've yet to meet one who actually drinks Fosters.

They Call Everything,MATE.:D

hideyoursheep
05-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Apparently Fosters is like the Aussie equivalent of Budweiser. Most famous beer in the country, but nobody with any reputable taste will drink the shit.

Kinda like Beck's.

I too, drank a few cans when the mood hit. Never did see any bottles. Also committed the ultimate sin, and drank straight from those over-sized hand kegs the come in. I don't even know what color the stuff is!

Kristy
05-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Kinda like Beck's.

True story: Beck's Beer offered me a job to be one of their Oktoberfest girls back when I did my modeling skint while in college. Needless to say, after one taste of their beer I turned that gig down.

chefcraig
05-01-2009, 02:43 PM
...back when I did my modeling skint while in college.

Would you be willing to post some images of your...skint? Inquiring minds and all that... :biggrin:

Kristy
05-01-2009, 03:15 PM
I'd never recover from the fallout of it if I did. Started when I was @18 and got a gig with a local agency who gave me underwear contracts for Sunday weekly ads for a certain retail clothing outlet by the time I was 20-21because I had the "hips". Trust me, it's not all that exciting: being yelled at by a photographer who also happens to be a recovering 12-step cocaine addict is hardly glamorous.

twonabomber
05-01-2009, 03:30 PM
They Call Everything,MATE.:D

Does Everyone Down There Capitalize Every Word Of A Sentence, Or Is It Just You? :D

Nitro Express
05-01-2009, 04:11 PM

Very true. Fosters seems to be the Australian version of Hams.

Nitro Express
05-01-2009, 04:15 PM

it used to be better though. I drank the 25 ounce cans once in a while back in the 80's, and it was alright then. Apparently they changed distributors, and that's when the taste turned to shit. Same with Labatts (at least in the US)

In college we always used to drink those huge ass tin cans of Fosters. We called them oil drums. We called Mickey's Big Mouth bottles hand grenades. I used to love Labatts but haven't had one in ages. I'm a Rolling Rock and Pacifico dude right now.

Nitro Express
05-01-2009, 04:19 PM
True story: Beck's Beer offered me a job to be one of their Oktoberfest girls back when I did my modeling skint while in college. Needless to say, after one taste of their beer I turned that gig down.

I used to have posters of very sexy St. Pauli Girl models all over my room. That and those sexy Lang ski boot posters of the 70's.

Dan
05-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Does Everyone Down There Capitalize Every Word Of A Sentence, Or Is It Just You? :D

Just Me.:D

kwame k
05-01-2009, 07:00 PM

So did I, I remember getting an Oil Can of Fosters with my beer purchase every payday back in the late 80's. Used to love that stuff but something changed and I stopped buying it. Now I know why.

Blaze
05-01-2009, 11:50 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090501/od_afp/georgiapoliticswinefilmoffbeat_20090501162104
TBILISI (AFP) – A legendary Georgian filmmaker said Friday he was founding a political "Party of Wine" to extol the virtues of the Caucasus republic's wine-making traditions and historic national values.

Giorgi Shengelaia, who also owns his own wine-making company, told AFP that the party would be aimed at developing the country's wine industry and supporting Georgian traditions.
"Wine is a symbol of Georgia and a pillar of the Georgian economy," he said, adding that the party would also seek to highlight "the times of our history when morality and chivalry were in favour."

Shengelaia said the party would be in opposition to President Mikheil Saakashvili, who he called "immoral".

It would join forces with other anti-government parties, who have been holding daily protests in the capital Tbilisi since April 9 to demand Saakashvili's resignation.

A mountainous republic on the Black Sea, Georgia is considered by many experts as the cradle of wine-making.

Archaeological finds suggest it may have begun here as early as 8,000 years ago, long before it reached western Europe.

Shengelaia directed and acted in a series of classic and internationally recognised films before and after Georgia's 1991 independence from the Soviet Union, including "Alaverdoba," "Pirosmani" and "Vera District Melodies."