PDA

View Full Version : My attention thread

Blaze
05-10-2009, 05:48 AM
I put my first patch on 3 weeks ago, A Nicotine patch that is. I had picked up a nasty cigarette habit couple years ago.The Reasons why are not relevant to my not getting satisfaction from tobacco any longer.
It took quite some time to start using the patch. I bought the first box over 6 months ago. I joined a site for support (thanks noodle-head for the weirdness). I wished some sort of real rehab for cigarettes. It was going to be a personal battle, with no help but God's and I wasn't asking God.

So, here I am 3 weeks into I have done OK. I am not smoke free. However, I am able to have a smoke at my will. Moreover, I am learning how to live without a cigarette within my reach. No more first thing in the morning, no more interruptions. I won't tell you how bad I got with cigarettes, but it was a shame for me.

Week 3 maybe 4. no one's keeping track except my own conciseness.

Sarge's Little Helper
05-10-2009, 05:50 AM
Hi Blaze! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

Blaze
05-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Thank you Sarge's little helper. :) Yes, we do! May the nobility of Roth exist as legendary standards.

Douglas T.
05-10-2009, 10:17 AM
It was going to be a personal battle, with no help but God's and I wasn't asking God.

So, here I am 3 weeks into I have done OK. I am not smoke free.

Keep it up!! Good work! God bless & Roth on! Cigarettes suck!

Blaze
05-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks Doug! I was a bit put off buy how my body reacted to the change of nicotine delivery.
If there really was a move to get the nation to quit, these nicotine patches should be as readily available as condoms, just handed out for the asking. -_- I would have made the effort a lot sooner if I had tried one sooner.

Sweet Irony
05-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Good luck....I feel your pain..or your progress...or anything else you are going through!
It takes patience & determination!

Hey Douglas T!

Douglas T.
05-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Good luck....I feel your pain..or your progress...or anything else you are going through!

Hey Douglas T!

Yo Sweets! :popc1:

Blaze
05-11-2009, 01:10 AM

Hey Douglas T!

Thanks Sweet Irony! Pain and progress together!
I will be patient and will be determined! Gw,