PDA

View Full Version : GAR or Steve?

Sammy Who??
05-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Who is a bigger asshole? GAR (and his aliases) or Steve the virgin?

I mean GAR is a mental patient what can we do to cure his afflication for playing with himself in public? Though I can't reveal my sources and I am inclined not to tell you how I know, GAR is one of the Top 25 posters at VHLinks!

Steve is just a stupid attention whore who has never fucked a (breathing) human being. He has fucked dead ones and likes to have sex with farm animals.

Thoughts??

fryingdutchman
05-11-2009, 11:57 AM
There is a poll function on here for such questions.

And don't forget to throw yourself in the mix.

Sammy Who??
05-11-2009, 04:00 PM
whatever you say member number 11316, you god damn nutlicker.

who is this guy? i never fuckin' heard of him?

refugee from the Links? :fufu:

Guitar Shark
05-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Thoughts??

You are an asshat

ELVIS
05-11-2009, 04:29 PM
The premise of this thread is as bad as anything Gar posts...

FORD
05-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I don't see it as an "either/or" choice. All three are useless asshats. GAyR, Suckdicki, and the tool that started this thread.

fryingdutchman
05-11-2009, 05:26 PM

Wow...look at all those ringing endorsements coming in from the mods.

Quite the popular guy around these parts, I see.

Never posted at "The Links" a day in my life. And if I ever did, it was probably for the sole purpose of insulting someone much like yourself.

I think you're beating both GAR and Steve in this race. And to win that one you have to suck REALLY hard.

How's it feel to start a thread slamming two other posters, only to end up getting bitch-slapped yourself?

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, shitfist.

Diamondjimi
05-11-2009, 06:38 PM
How's it feel to start a thread slamming two other posters, only to end up getting bitch-slapped yourself?

Careful or he'll throw your member # in your face. Ouch...:hee:

Fucker should be banned for having "Sammy" in his name .(on principal of course...):shiznit:

Diamondjimi
05-11-2009, 06:43 PM

Who the fuck are you Mr. 287 post's?

Fuckin Ballgargler crawls out from under the pile of cocks he's been living under ,only to return to posting here about his retarded cousins Steve & Gar...

Wot a doosh... :rolleyes:

ELVIS
05-11-2009, 06:55 PM
We know who he is...

Sammy Who??
05-13-2009, 10:55 PM
I don't see it as an "either/or" choice. All three are useless asshats. GAyR, Suckdicki, and the tool that started this thread.

Head over to the Links and I'll hand you your head again FRAUD.

Nickdfresh
05-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Who is a bigger asshole? GAR (and his aliases) or Steve the virgin?

I mean GAR is a mental patient what can we do to cure his afflication for playing with himself in public? Though I can't reveal my sources and I am inclined not to tell you how I know, GAR is one of the Top 25 posters at VHLinks!

Steve is just a stupid attention whore who has never fucked a (breathing) human being. He has fucked dead ones and likes to have sex with farm animals.

Thoughts??

How many "member numbers" have you sucked off?