PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes Arrested For Protesting Obama

ELVIS
05-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Republican rails against president over Notre Dame's graduation invite.

May 12, 2009 (http://eurweb.com/story/eur53108.cfm)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2009/210409top2.jpg

Politician Alan Keyes, who five years ago lost to Barack Obama in a U.S. Senate race, was arrested Friday while protesting President Obama's invitation to speak at Notre Dame in Indiana, reports UPI.

Keyes and 20 others were charged with trespassing, according to university spokesman Dennis Brown, noting that the school has a long-standing policy that only student-led demonstrations are allowed on campus with approval from the office of student affairs.

President Obama was invited as the commencement speaker for the May 17 event and to receive an honorary degree. The school's decision caused uproar among some religious backers because of Obama's support of abortion rights. Many of the protesters Friday pushed baby strollers covered in fake blood.

Obama will be the sixth U.S. president to deliver the commencement address at Notre Dame and the ninth to receive an honorary degree. Notre Dame President Father John Jenkins said in March presidents from both major parties have spoken to Notre Dame graduating classes.

"They've given important addresses on international affairs, human rights, service, and we're delighted that President Obama is continuing that tradition," he said.

Keyes has run for the Republican nomination for president several times. In 2008, he won 2.7 percent of the primary vote in North Carolina, his best showing. He was the GOP candidate against Obama in Illinois in 2004, winning 27 percent of the vote.

:elvis:

Blaze
05-12-2009, 06:42 PM
noting that the school has a long-standing policy that only student-led demonstrations are allowed on campus with approval from the office of student affairs

We have this odd man that keeps coming on campus without permission to protest the state of the world as he sees it.
One of the students finally popped him in the nose. I had thought about it, even asked what the charge would be and how much it would cost. Wasn't worth it to me , only because it was possible that I could get a federal charge strictly due to classification. But the cop told me go kick him in the nuts and claim an oops. Guess the cops don't like his "law skirting". He does that a lot, too. So, some guy finally popped him in the nose, I don't know how much it cost him. The max fine for a plain olé pop in the nose was $1500 and don't forget the $ for probation.
Probation, such a significant source of income for this state. :(Privatization is not what it is cracked up to be. :(

LoungeMachine
05-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Yay!!

Alan Keyes found a way to make it back into the news!!!

Yay!!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-12-2009, 08:03 PM
http://librarianwoes.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/special_ed.jpg

jhale667
05-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Yay!!

Alan Keyes found a way to make it back into the news!!!

Yay!!

What a hammerhead. :hee:

Here's how one imagines the thought process went:

Keyes' Assistant: Your numbers are slipping. The one person besides me who knew about you died. You've got to get onto the news somehow..."

Keyes: "Hmm...I could be a douchebag, that usually works..." :D

FORD
05-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Keyes is trying to raise his profile for a reason.... possibly a 2010 run for office?

Wonder what state he'll pretend to be from this time?

Nitro Express
05-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Keyes is trying to raise his profile for a reason.... possibly a 2010 run for office?

Wonder what state he'll pretend to be from this time?

Utah.

Dr. Love
05-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Is it still protesting if it's approved?

sadaist
05-13-2009, 01:11 AM
Is Obama going to speak about his views on abortion during his speech there? If not, I don't see what all the hub-bub is about.

FORD
05-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Utah.

Yeah, like that will work.....

"Vote for me. You all think my ancestors were too lazy to fight Satan!!:biggrin:

hideyoursheep
05-13-2009, 04:53 AM
Protesting?

He should be locked-up for pretending.....

Guitar Shark
05-13-2009, 08:25 PM
ELVIS, why do you hate America? :(

LoungeMachine
05-13-2009, 08:37 PM

Emancipation Proclamation?

Just a guess........

LoungeMachine
05-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Protesting?

He should be locked-up for pretending.....

Better lock up Sammy then, too......

GAR
05-18-2009, 04:07 AM
I was initially pissed on hearing this, because Obama hasn't done a fucking thing in his life other than blow people full of lies to steal votes to be where he is now.

He's a thief, and a liar. But primarily a thief and I hope they keep putting the screws to ACORN, which is putting the screws to the Unions, which is endorsing the CapTrade Tax which is bullshit.

I'm indifferent about it now, because it's only a traditional honorary diploma. Kinda like the honorary certificate everybody gets for passing the finish line in the Special Olympics 100meter run.

So Obama's special! I get that now. Hasn't done fuckall for it, but I get what it is now.

hideyoursheep
05-18-2009, 04:17 AM
I'm indifferent about it now, because it's only a traditional honorary diploma. Kinda like the honorary certificate everybody gets for passing the finish line in the Special Olympics 100meter run.

Do you have yours framed and hanging in the living room of your bus?:biggrin:

ELVIS
05-18-2009, 04:41 PM

How in the hell did you deduct that bullshit ??

I love this country, but I think the rug is being pulled out from under us, and one day we're going to wake up to nothing...

Guitar Shark
05-18-2009, 05:29 PM
How in the hell did you deduct that bullshit ??

I love this country, but I think the rug is being pulled out from under us, and one day we're going to wake up to nothing...

We are at war. Please support your president at all times. To do otherwise is to enable the terrorists.

ELVIS
05-18-2009, 05:56 PM
I didn't hear you say that during the bush Administration...

Guitar Shark
05-18-2009, 06:21 PM
I didn't hear you say that during the bush Administration...

Exactly... ;)

Apparently my sarcasm missed its mark.

LoungeMachine
05-18-2009, 07:39 PM
:lmao:

Is ELVIS back on the bottle?

ELVIS
05-18-2009, 08:13 PM
No, but if I was, would it be funny ??

Nickdfresh
05-18-2009, 09:49 PM
I was initially pissed on hearing this, because Obama hasn't done a fucking thing in his life....

He attended Harvard Law School, edited its prestigious journal, and was successful in practice. I guess we can all understand you don't understand any of the above...

LoungeMachine
05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
No, but if I was, would it be funny ??

Probably.

But one thing's for sure....

You not getting Sharkey's sarcasm was fucking HILARIOUS.

Thick much?

LoungeMachine
05-18-2009, 11:14 PM
By the way...

I fixed the thread title for you, E.

No need to thank me.

ELVIS
05-19-2009, 01:40 AM
What was wrong with it ??

Nitro Express
05-19-2009, 02:22 AM
Yeah, like that will work.....

"Vote for me. You all think my ancestors were too lazy to fight Satan!!:biggrin:

That's old school Utah. Now they are looking for black people to sell their new international and open cult.

Nitro Express
05-19-2009, 02:27 AM
But you are right. The Mormons are neo cons and the CIA is full of them. The prophet asked George W. Bush to speak at the BYU commencement but they had to settle for Dick Chenney. If you want to torture someone, call the Mormon Mafia. They are good at it because attending their church is torture in itself.

FORD
05-19-2009, 03:39 AM
But you are right. The Mormons are neo cons and the CIA is full of them. The prophet asked George W. Bush to speak at the BYU commencement but they had to settle for Dick Chenney. If you want to torture someone, call the Mormon Mafia. They are good at it because attending their church is torture in itself.

Hell, just wearing that damned underwear year 'round would be enough torture. I could see it in the winter. It snows a lot in Utah, right?

LoungeMachine
05-19-2009, 08:30 AM
What was wrong with it ??

It said Alan Keys.

GAR
05-24-2009, 04:54 AM
He attended Harvard Law School, edited its prestigious journal, and was successful in practice. I guess we can all understand you don't understand any of the above...

I'll believe that when I can see some of his forequoted Messianic Editorials so published.

Zilch. You have as much chance of that as finding either a birth cert or his mom's marriage license - and I don't mean certs officiated by Adobe Photoshop.

GAR
05-24-2009, 05:10 AM
Hell, just wearing that damned underwear year 'round would be enough torture. I could see it in the winter. It snows a lot in Utah, right?

FUCK all the following items:

SLC, St George, Zion Park and any other nutjob town in UT

Brigham Young.. he's dead in hell with the devil's dick in him wondering how he could possibly be more wrong.

Bicycle "Missionaries" - I throw shit out the window at em and cuss em out when I pass em in traffic, as they head out twisting biblical scripture to support their fake prophecies (pearls of great swines; book of morons; dickturns and cuntvenants)

The Multiwife Excuse Religion (Mormonism) - it's just another sex-cult like hundreds others that have come and gone since the Diana of ancients came n went, only this time wrapped with a neat tidy wrapper of Christianity like a dodger dog with e.coli in a white fluffy bun - fuck Mormonism!

Praying of the Dead into Heaven - that's bullshit and nowhere in any religion does that work except Egyptology or else I'd say they made that up. But they're too inbred and stupid to be that creative, coming up with an original occultic idea.

Fuck Cedar City, Park, Johnson City and all the wierded-out kooky Fake Israelite-named cities and highways thruout Utah that attempt to make the place seem more pleasant like an ammoniated pisscake masking the stench of pee in the urinals

Fuck the polygamist twin cities of Colorodo City UT and AZ conveniently straddling the border of both states.. when the Feds come against them from the AZ side they pack it up and roll next door till the Feds from the UT side push 'em back.

.. and with that note, fuck those compliant tipoffs who let the religious leaders in on the coming raids giving them enough time to pack it over the state line, too!

Fuck all Mormons, the most dishonest lying deceptive pieces of shit, worst craftsmen, most crooked salespeople I don't know how they live with themselves..

Fuck Utah.