PDA

View Full Version : Torture Photos Leaked

LoungeMachine
05-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Washington's Blog: Here Are a Few of the Torture Photos Obama Doesn't Want You To See (http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2009/05/here-are-few-of-torture-photos-obama.html)

I thought Bush said WE DONT TORTURE ?????

:mad2:

Blaze
05-14-2009, 01:34 PM
The international community really needs to step up and bring some charges. To not do so is appalling and shirking the accountability of nations.

Kristy
05-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Seems a bit suspect to me on why they were "leaked" but none of them look doctored in any way. Seems they were hand picked to reflect shock value of physical beatings over sheer torture itself which would include psychological.

kwame k
05-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Well all I can say is at least Nancy Pelosi had no knowledge of Bush's OK with using torture, then again maybe not. She is such a fucking liar.

By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, Associated Press Writer Julie Hirschfeld Davis, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 22 mins ago
WASHINGTON – Under strong attack from Republicans, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accused the CIA and Bush administration of misleading her about waterboarding detainees in the war on terror and sharply rebutted claims she was complicit in the method's use.

"We were told specifically that waterboarding was not being used," she told reporters, referring to a formal CIA briefing she received in the fall of 2002.

Pelosi said she subsequently learned that other lawmakers were told several months later by the CIA about the use of waterboarding.

"I wasn't briefed, I was informed that someone else had been briefed about it," she said.

The House's top Democrat made her comments at a news conference where she was peppered with questions about her knowledge of a technique she and others have called torture. Republicans have insisted in recent weeks that Pelosi and other Democrats knew waterboarding was in use but made no attempt to protest.

Pelosi's comments Thursday were her most pointed yet on the topic of what she learned about waterboarding and when.

In a written response issued moments after Pelosi spoke, an official at the CIA neither disputed nor accepted the California Democrat's statements.

Instead, George Little, a CIA spokesman, told The Associated Press: "It is not the policy of this agency to mislead the United States Congress."

He pointed to a recent letter from CIA Director Leon Panetta to lawmakers saying it would be up to Congress to determine whether notes made by agency personnel at the time they briefed lawmakers were accurate.

House Republican Leader John Boehner dismissed Pelosi's account.

"When you look at the number of briefings that the Speaker was in and other Democrat members of the House and Senate, it's pretty clear that they were well aware of what these enhanced interrogation techniques were," said the Ohio lawmaker. "They were well aware that they had been used, and it seems to me that they want to have it both ways. You can't have it both ways."

Despite Boehner's comments, CIA records show Pelosi attended only one briefing — the one in the fall of 2002 where she says she was told that waterboarding had not been used. A chart released by the CIA detailing its briefings for lawmakers is vague on what transpired at that session. It says Pelosi and the top Intelligence Committee Republican, then-Rep. Porter J. Goss of Florida, were given a "description of the particular (enhanced interrogation techniques) that had been employed," without further details.

The chart specifically notes a discussion of waterboarding in 13 briefings between February 2003 and March 2009, most attended by Democrats as well as Republicans.

Pelosi renewed her call for a so-called truth commission to investigate the events in the Bush administration that led to the use of waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques. While President Barack Obama has banned waterboarding, calling it torture, he has been notably cool toward an independent inquiry that might distract attention from his domestic agenda.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., also has expressed opposition, as have congressional Republicans.

Pelosi was particularly harsh in describing the CIA.

"They mislead us all the time," she said. And when a reporter asked whether the agency had lied, Pelosi said yes.

She also suggested that the current Republican criticism marked an attempt to divert attention from the Bush administration's actions.

"They misrepresented every step of the way, and they don't want that focus on them, so they try to turn the attention on us," she said.

Pelosi contended that Democrats did what they could to stop the use of waterboarding. The senior Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, who received the 2003 briefing on the practice, sent the CIA a formal letter of protest, she said.

But Pelosi defended her own lack of action on the issue, saying her focus at the time was on wresting congressional control from Republicans so her party could change course.

"No letter could change the policy. It was clear we had to change the leadership in Congress and in the White House. That was my job — the Congress part," Pelosi said.

When Pelosi first addressed the question in late April, she said only that those present at her 2002 briefing were not told that the practice had been employed.

"We were not — I repeat, were not — told that waterboarding or any of these other enhanced interrogation methods were used," she said at the time.

Later, her spokesman elaborated, saying Pelosi had been told the methods were legal but that they had not yet been used.

On Thursday, Pelosi accused the CIA of having lied during that session by explicitly telling her that waterboarding was not used.

____

Associated Press Writers David Espo and Ann Sanner contributed to this report

Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_pelosi_torture)

kwame k
05-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Fucking dupe!

Guitar Shark
05-14-2009, 05:46 PM
I say we waterboard her to see if she is telling the truth.

sadaist
05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
How do we know how those guys were bloodied? Was it from the battlefield where they may have been captured? Prison fight? Or did our men do it? Just a photo of a guy bleeding isn't enough to say how it happened. I'm not saying our guys didn't do anything, but I believe releasing photos like this without any definitive background on each injury is irresponsible. People always seem to jump to the absolute worst conclusion.

LoungeMachine
05-14-2009, 06:21 PM
. People always seem to jump to the absolute worst conclusion.

And you people always seem to jump to their defense.

:rolleyes:

christ.

Kristy
05-14-2009, 08:14 PM
How do we know how those guys were bloodied? Was it from the battlefield where they may have been captured? Prison fight? Or did our men do it? Just a photo of a guy bleeding isn't enough to say how it happened.

That's why I'm saying these photos seem a bit suspect to me. Those don't look so much to be torture as they do mob-style beatings. But again, these photos could have come from anywhere.

sadaist
05-14-2009, 09:19 PM
And you people always seem to jump to their defense.

christ.

I defended no one in my post. So I'm a jackass for questioning the photos? What does that make you for believing everything you're told?

LoungeMachine
05-14-2009, 09:31 PM
I defended no one in my post. So I'm a jackass for questioning the photos? What does that make you for believing everything you're told?

I don't accept your premise.

But I do accept the testimony of many people who say we HAVE tortured, and the photos from Abu Graib was only the start.

Even Darth has said the "inhanced interrogation" tactics worked.

I think these photos are what he would call "enhanced"

I dont believe half of what I read or hear, and not much of what I even see these days, as this country and its government has stepped through the looking glass. And I'm not exactly thrilled with the current leaders of my own party/government either.

But I dont recalll you posting anything other than defense of all things BushCO.

So it was a blanket/kneejerk "jackass"

Meaning even if you didnt have it coming for this post, you probably did for a post I missed, or a future post I wont read. :D

:gulp:

Dr. Love
05-14-2009, 10:41 PM
sure, president obama doesn't want them released. right.

LoungeMachine
05-14-2009, 11:09 PM
I agree with Doc.

Obama is playing chess here.

Just hope he's better at it than I am at tic-tc-toe.

GAR
05-15-2009, 04:42 AM
Washington's Blog: Here Are a Few of the Torture Photos Obama Doesn't Want You To See (http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2009/05/here-are-few-of-torture-photos-obama.html)

Why do you care?
Who the fuck cares, I thought we could shoot 'em on sight in combat.
Why is anyone shedding a fucking tear for these stupid fuckers.

FUCK them. Send 'em to hell, anything less is delaying the inevitable and they should be thankfull for their lives to survive.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/15/abugraib1_gallery__470x375,0.jpg

Anyone's who's ever spent any length of time in the LA County jail has seen the Sherrifs goon squad charge in with a group of officers, select one troublemaker, then trash the fuck out of him. Crying about such bullshit is bullshit pussies cry, anyone piping a squeak about "ooooh, tort-chure" deserves a fucking beatdown.

They asked Dick Cheney on OReilly whether or not he considered this torture, his reply was basically "because we are signed to the Geneva Convention it is."

I only halfheartedly expected some peadick from the Liberal Trio here to post this bullshit. I have to ask, where is yoru spine are you seriously that much into the Koolaid?

GAR
05-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Just hope he's better at it than I am at tic-tc-toe.

Don't let your tears sogg the crumpets this morning over it if he's not.

Nickdfresh
05-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Don't let your tears sogg the crumpets this morning over it if he's not.

Right GARy Cherboner...

Thanks for the tough guy cliche shit after taunting the mother of an actual American soldier over his possible death, fuckhump...

Nickdfresh
05-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Why do you care?

FUCK them. Send 'em to hell, anything less is delaying the inevitable and they should be thankfull for their lives to survive.

Anyone's who's ever spent any length of time in the LA County jail has seen the Sherrifs goon squad charge in with a group of officers, select one troublemaker, then trash the fuck out of him. Crying about such bullshit is bullshit pussies cry, anyone piping a squeak about "ooooh, tort-chure" deserves a fucking beatdown.

They asked Dick Cheney on OReilly whether or not he considered this torture, his reply was basically "because we are signed to the Geneva Convention it is."

I only halfheartedly expected some peadick from the Liberal Trio here to post this bullshit. I have to ask, where is yoru spine are you seriously that much into the Koolaid?

I hope they beat the shit out of you, next time you get picked up for vagrancy...try not to get lice on them though...

Blaze
05-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Why do you care?

After reading today and going ~ditdeleeloopdadoboop~ Are you really such a Jim Jones boy that you would condone corruption within a policing community? What? Has something become to big for you? Has the diddle got you on a dottle? That's a damn shame.

sadaist
05-15-2009, 03:13 PM
~ditdeleeloopdadoboop~ Has the diddle got you on a dottle?

Ned Flanders?

Blaze
05-15-2009, 03:23 PM
:biggrin:
I had to look him up. LMAO....
Help an elder out and post a pic.. ;)
Maude Flanders ?

ELVIS
05-15-2009, 03:32 PM

I agree with that in general. If these are actually guilty enemy combatant gorilla warfare thugs. At the most, each and everyone of them should get a military tribunal, which Obama is leaning towards...

No way should they be set free with no recourse...

I just seriously doubt they got to gitmo for selling icecream on the streets of Baghdad...

But the bleeding heart liberals are mostly responsible for sending the message around the world that we are weak...

I think one of the reasons we haven't been target or hit again is they don't have to at this point...and it's very difficult to identify who is a militant Islamist and who is not, especially in Afghanistan...

Americans attention span is not much over three minutes, while these Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists have a long attention span and have a lot of patience. They plan years in advance and patiently wait to see the results. They're not stupid and not to be taken lightly...

:elvis:

ELVIS
05-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Seems a bit suspect to me on why they were "leaked" but none of them look doctored in any way. Seems they were hand picked to reflect shock value of physical beatings over sheer torture itself which would include psychological.

Good insight, and I would like to see written documentation of who these people are...

But real torture consists of things like breaking multiple limbs, jamming things like nails or glass under fingernails, cuting ears off as and slowly cutting a soldiers head off...

Waterboarding, sleep deprivation, and blasting Bon Jovi 24/7 are exampls interrogation techniques...

ELVIS
05-15-2009, 03:44 PM
And how do we know the true orgin of these pics ??

ELVIS
05-15-2009, 04:11 PM
At least Military Tribunals Will Resume (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/politics/15gitmo.html?), according to Obama's latest town hall meeting in New Mexco, so, we will see...

Redballjets88
05-15-2009, 04:21 PM
2009.05.08 Bonus! Adam and Harland Williams | The Adam Carolla Podcast (http://www.adamcarolla.com/2009/05/08/20090508-bonus-adam-and-harland-williams/)

podcast, Adam Carolla talks about the torture photos and such at about the 40 min mark.

Listen it is great

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 04:27 PM

Get a job.

Redballjets88
05-15-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm still waiting for you to make a useful post...You don't. And please do listen to the podcast, it reminds me of what I would say to you if we ever met.

Guitar Shark
05-15-2009, 04:38 PM
People still listen to Adam Carolla?

Nickdfresh
05-15-2009, 04:54 PM
I agree with that in general. If these are actually guilty enemy combatant gorilla warfare thugs. At the most, each and everyone of them should get a military tribunal, which Obama is leaning towards...

No way should they be set free with no recourse...

I just seriously doubt they got to gitmo for selling icecream on the streets of Baghdad...

But the bleeding heart liberals are mostly responsible for sending the message around the world that we are weak...

I think one of the reasons we haven't been target or hit again is they don't have to at this point...and it's very difficult to identify who is a militant Islamist and who is not, especially in Afghanistan...

Americans attention span is not much over three minutes, while these Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists have a long attention span and have a lot of patience. They plan years in advance and patiently wait to see the results. They're not stupid and not to be taken lightly...

Simpleton shitheads like you and GARy that actually believe you can bully, intimidate and beat people to get out of a terrorist or guerrilla insurgency are completely wrong and contradicted by all available historical evidence. The ones that swelled the ranks and popularized the Iraqi insurgency during the anarchy period of 2004 were certain commanders in the US military being led by the blind civilian politicians. They popularized the Sunni insurgency and inflamed and swelled its ranks with the 'super-macho, ass-kicking' "sledgehammer" tactics that only served to increase hatred of the US and make its idiotic, moralist "Saddam is a torturer and we're liberators" rhetoric the height of hypocrisy...

"Bleeding heart liberals?'' How about retarded, ignorant, unread "neo-conservatives" with their heads up their asses that believe what they want to believe instead of actually looking at how insurgencies are defeated.

But then you assclowns might actually have to pick up a book...

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 04:55 PM
People still listen to Adam Carolla?

19 year olds who live at home apparently do.

:lmao:

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Nick is right.

All torture gets you is shitty information given to make the pain cease.

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm still waiting for you to make a useful post...You don't. And please do listen to the podcast, it reminds me of what I would say to you if we ever met.

internet tough guy.

If we met, I'd tell you to move your lazy ass out of your parents' home, get a real job, and try and get laid.

oh, and don't burn my fries.

Nitro Express
05-16-2009, 12:09 AM
The whole war on terror is one big scam. They can keep it going indefinately. We have no plans on leaving the middle east anytime soon and war allows all sorts of abuses to happen. They don't want to get Osama Bin Laden. He's a good excuse to make war profits and stomp on people's rights.

kwame k
05-16-2009, 12:14 AM
The whole war on terror is one big scam. They can keep it going indefinately. We have no plans on leaving the middle east anytime soon and war allows all sorts of abuses to happen. They don't want to get Osama Bin Laden. He's a good excuse to make war profits and stomp on people's rights.

Dude, that sums it up really well.

FORD
05-16-2009, 01:16 AM
Waterboarding, sleep deprivation, and blasting Bon Jovi 24/7 are exampls interrogation techniques...

Shit... I've never been waterboarded, but I survived the other two the summer of 1988 (spent the whole summer partying and though I wasn't a Bon Jovi fan myself, the roommates and some of the chicks were, so it was on the stereo as much as GnR or my Van HALEN albums. Unfortunately OU812 got some play back then as well.... now THAT was torture!!) :pullinghair:

FORD
05-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Dude, that sums it up really well.

Aside from the fact that Osama's been dead since 2002.

ELVIS
05-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Simpleton shitheads like you and GARy that actually believe you can bully, intimidate and beat people.

Man, fuck you and the horse you rode in on...

Whare did I say bully, intimidate and beat people!!!

You need to stop making up shit and posting when your drunk!

And it's you that's the simpleton SHITHEAD!

I don't see your hero FORD engaging in the bullshit lies you like to spew...

thome
05-16-2009, 12:30 PM
If you put all those wounds on one person I have looked worse than that after a 2 min bar fight.

I have deffinately looked worse than that after a motorcycle wreck.

Rodney King looked worse than that.

Those photos aren't shocking to me.

What is shocking to me is how a terrorist that has been, "enough of a suspect", to be imprisoned by our goverment, gets so much attention from the press, in refference to innocence.

Or how they are given the rights of a citizen under our constitution or the Geneva Convention outlines.

How so many people just can't figure out that MF'ers want to kill you.

"But I am so loved by myself" nobody is bad... nobody could possibly want to destroy Democracy....

All of the world believes in conspiracies but they can't seem to get a grip on that one?

...Nobody "really" bashes 90 year old ladies on the head and steals thier purse...

The ACLU or a half assed lawyer can get a jury and the world to believe in a "question of guilt" and that is enough to get anyone off, but that doesn't mean they are innocent to me.

That is shocking..

Ozzy Fudd
05-16-2009, 07:40 PM
This will sit sour with some of you..but I'm an old vet, and this is war. big deal we fucked up these fuckin pieces of shit, look how many of our people got their fuckin heads sawed off. I bet the families of those people wish these basTURDS would have been put to death...i know i would.

sadaist
05-16-2009, 08:22 PM

internet tough guy.

If we met, I'd tell you to move your lazy ass out of your parents' home, get a real job, and try and get laid.

oh, and don't burn my fries.

You're always on this guy about his job. He's working, doesn't really matter what it is. Any job is more respectable than no job. According to Obama supporters he should quit cause Barack will provide...HALLELUJAH! Fuck the wealthy. Change is a comin'!

Well, for some people change isn't enough...they want dollars.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Man, fuck you and the horse you rode in on...

Please don't fuck MY horse! You've your own horse to fuck methinks....

Whare did I say bully, intimidate and beat people!!!

You need to stop making up shit and posting when your drunk!

And it's you that's the simpleton SHITHEAD!

I wasn't' drunk when I posted that actually, though I'm pretty wasted right now...

I don't see your hero FORD engaging in the bullshit lies you like to spew...

Why does everyone think Ford is my "hero?" He's a good poster. But fucking please. We're hardly Siamese twins. You're the one that agrees with him on the conspiracy shit, not me, man...

hideyoursheep
05-17-2009, 04:27 PM
You're always on this guy about his job. He's working, doesn't really matter what it is.

Well he could work on finding something a little more relevant than Adam Carolla.:biggrin:

sadaist
05-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Well he could work on finding something a little more relevant than Adam Carolla.:biggrin:

Alright, you got me there. :) Adam Corolla is just plain bad. Plus the quote he was referencing was at the 40 minute mark. WTF? 40 minutes in! Waterboarding only takes 10.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2009, 08:14 PM
You're always on this guy about his job. He's working, doesn't really matter what it is. Any job is more respectable than no job. According to Obama supporters he should quit cause Barack will provide...HALLELUJAH! Fuck the wealthy. Change is a comin'!

Well, for some people change isn't enough...they want dollars.

I have no respect, and give no credence, to any 20 year old that still lives at home, feeding off mom and dad, yet somehow has the time to spend on here.

Move out, pay rent at least if not a mortgage, utilities, etc, volunteer, get involved, vote, learn, and THEN come in here and tell US adults what the real world is like.

Cracks me up to be lectured and talked to by someone who is past the age of majorty, but doesn't have the BALLS or the smarts to strike out on his own yet.

Let go of mom's teet, junior.

Fucking freeloading knowitall. :D

LoungeMachine
05-17-2009, 08:17 PM

Too funny.

He needs a third-rate comedic hasbeen disc jocket to articulate his message for him. :D

I may not know wtf I'm talking about, but at the 40 minute mark this guy says what I would say to you if you ever ordered fries from me...

priceless.

ELVIS
05-17-2009, 10:24 PM
This will sit sour with some of you..but I'm an old vet, and this is war. big deal we fucked up these fuckin pieces of shit, look how many of our people got their fuckin heads sawed off. I bet the families of those people wish these basTURDS would have been put to death...i know i would.

Thanks, and thank you for your service...

And you're right: "big deal we fucked up these fuckin pieces of shit."

It's a good thing the internet and these bleeding heart liberals didn't exist during WWII

ELVIS
05-17-2009, 10:29 PM
You've your own horse to fuck methinks....

You've your ??

I wasn't' drunk when I posted that actually, though I'm pretty wasted right now...

Figures...

Why does everyone think Ford is my "hero?"

Because it's apparent you adapted his posting style in several ways...

LoungeMachine
05-17-2009, 11:28 PM

It's a good thing the internet and these bleeding heart liberals didn't exist during WWII

Speaking of WWII

We EXECUTED Japanese soldiers for waterboarding US Soldiers.....

LoungeMachine
05-17-2009, 11:29 PM
You've your?

You have your own.

You've

You have.

Got it now?

GAR
05-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Right GARy Cherboner...

Thanks for the tough guy cliche shit after taunting the mother of an actual American soldier over his possible death, fuckhump...

Eww hewww hewww.. TORT-chair~!!

I have to ask, are you Muslim or some shit dude? What is your point..

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Koolaid.jpg

OH YEAAAHH

hideyoursheep
05-18-2009, 04:08 AM
You must live in Vegas.

Where else would there be a 24 hour library?

hideyoursheep
05-18-2009, 04:10 AM
It's always the ones who have never done shit that talk the most shit.

Nickdfresh
05-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Eww hewww hewww.. TORT-chair~!!

I have to ask, are you Muslim or some shit dude? What is your point..

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Koolaid.jpg

OH YEAAAHH

Why do you ask? I'm not the one that hates America and its servicemen...

Seshmeister
05-18-2009, 07:37 AM

So because some terrorist gang cuts the head off of someone in Iraq it's ok for the US to round up people at random and torture them.

The one thing we do know is that it wasn't the people that were responsible for the beheadings that were tortured, beaten and killed at Abu Graib because al-Zarqawi and his gang were killed in an airstrike and not captured.

FORD
05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
http://images.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/05/19/tomo/story.jpg

Ozzy Fudd
05-22-2009, 04:21 PM

Even more reason i think we should pull out and turn that shit hole into a glass pile. Iraqi Kid Throws Gernade at US Military Vehicle*Video (http://www.break.com/index/kidgernade.html)

GAR
05-24-2009, 04:42 AM
I cuntcurr.. what do the mudpeople need so much oil for anyways?

They just use their earnings to buy bullets.

katie
05-27-2009, 07:16 PM

Lounge/Tipper this is a war, anything goes.