PDA

View Full Version : Hello Roth Army

mrchickenfoot
05-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Despite the name I happen to like David Lee Roth and probaby have seen Van Halen with Roth more than most here. I also happen to like Van Hagar and have no issues with saying that here or anywhere else. I have lurked here and posted at the Links in the past. I see the same old faces here as years ago. Lot's of wrestling fans which makes me laugh even though I was into all of that as well at one point.

A little about me
1)I want some damm new music by my favorite band
2) I like the Chickenfoot songs
3) I think Eddie Van Halen is insane
4) I think DLR is the best showman in rock and roll
5) I think DLR should kick Eddie's ass and/or quit kissing it
6) I wonder why there is such hatred for Hagar on this site
7) How many have the balls to say they have bought Hagar CD's?
8) Van Halen 2008 tour was awesome
9) I am either brave or very foolish to post here with this nickname (both)
10) Let's get this fucking party started

Sarge's Little Helper
05-15-2009, 01:36 AM
Hi mrchickenfoot Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

thome
05-15-2009, 02:58 AM
Show your titas or STFU

can I get a yeyass

GAR
05-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Despite the name I happen to like David Lee Roth .. blah blah etc

Hey MrFootUpAss;

Go fuck yourself! How about bending over to smell the coffee on Youtube about your SuperChicken band's retarded clips.

You've seen that bullshit, I know, yet you still play dumb for respect?

Nickdfresh
05-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Hey MrFootUpAss;

Go fuck yourself! How about bending over to smell the coffee on Youtube about your SuperChicken band's retarded clips.

You've seen that bullshit, I know, yet you still play dumb for respect?

Who the fuck are you talking too, library user? Are you all froggy since the welfare check came yesterday, Douche?

You speak for the Roth Army like crabs speak for your ballsack...

Nickdfresh
05-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Despite the name I happen to like David Lee Roth and probaby have seen Van Halen with Roth more than most here. I also happen to like Van Hagar and have no issues with saying that here or anywhere else. I have lurked here and posted at the Links in the past. I see the same old faces here as years ago. Lot's of wrestling fans which makes me laugh even though I was into all of that as well at one point.

A little about me

I don't disagree with most of your points. But this is a site dedicated to Roth and where Hagar is vilified because -well- that's part of the charm really. Personally I could care less if you listen to Gary Halen III in your thong while pinching your nipples, it's the discussion that matters. And as far as Chickenfoot, I have a hard time caring enough to get angry about them other than I think Joe Satriani is wasting his time with them and their music is a bit of a bore and their promotional videos are creepy and awkward...

Mr Walker
05-15-2009, 08:43 AM

A little about me

S'up DHF!
:sheepshagger:

Nickdfresh
05-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Hah! Is it?

Mr Walker
05-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Hah! Is it?

Probably not... but they sure seem cut from the same cloth.

FORD
05-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Do we have Chedheads knocking at the door again?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvmJmxUrXP4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvmJmxUrXP4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Diamondjimi
05-16-2009, 01:23 AM
Sheep Pen ALERT !

Sheep Pen ALERT !

Sheep Pen ALERT !

mrchickenfoot
05-16-2009, 02:47 AM
LOL, Yes I am as much a sheep for Hagar as you are Ford. didn't you like him pre Halen?

To the rest of you, I would expect nothing less than the welcome I just got, Although really you guys need a bit more updating of your stuff, Didn't sheep and ched rocker go out of style with the old Degeneration x sayiongs like suck it, Oh wait you guys use that as well. So many clever people with such little new material, You guys disapoint me as much as some of those guys at the Links that get all up in arms anytime anything is said about Hagar.

And as far as you go GAR, when I am done fucking with you peckerhead I will get back to figuring out how I can go fuck myself, Eat me and smile faggot

Back to the music, Are you guys really happy DLR is so quiet and not speaking his mind. and when the hell are we getting new music

FORD
05-16-2009, 02:56 AM
Hey asshole, I invented "sheep" and "ched rocker" and I'll say them any goddamn time I please. And if you got a problem with that, SUCK IT!! :blow:

And what the fuck does Generation X have to do with this??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2xBEQdHXr8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2xBEQdHXr8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

though they were a far better band than Chickenshit, that's for goddamn sure.

mrchickenfoot
05-16-2009, 03:09 AM
Hey FORD, So you were so clever to come up with those names all by yourself? I hope your half as proud of yourself as I am. I just thought it's time for you to get some new material, Ya know keep it new and cutting edge. Just my opinion, Do whatever the fuck ya want

Sincerely
MrChickenfoot or you can just call me Asshole, Oh wait you already did

Don't fuck with the foot or you will be

F
O
R
D

Blaze
05-16-2009, 05:27 AM
O
h
!

G
e
e

t
h
a
t
'
s

n
o
t

S
u
t
t
l
e
s

a
t

a
l
l

F
u
c
k

i
t

l
e
t

C
l
u
c
k
e
t

s
u
c
k

i
t

Fried apples and sausage for breakfast. It's the face powder.

GAR
05-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Sheep Pen ALERT !

So gay..

binnie
05-16-2009, 05:04 PM
I've never really understood how someone can like Dave AND Sammy....

What the hell is there to like about Chickenshit?

mrchickenfoot
05-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm going to answer how someone can like both. Before Sammy was in Van Halen. Two of favorite singers were Roth and Hagar. So when Roth left the band I hoped it would be Hagar who took his place. Actually exactly that simple. I have been fans of both for years. I was there last year to see my favorite band perform and will be there this year to see my favorite new band perform.

thome
05-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Ok I may be off but, I do believe CHuckieCluck has 9 concert dates on the books.

But, I am not off on the dealio that The Red Hot Chili Peppers will be in the studio in Augustish.

So Haggis is a'mistaken about a supoergroup.... it is a one CD Turn and Burn.. shammallo
courtesy of Spammelloo.

and I am ..................................off

mrchickenfoot
05-16-2009, 09:16 PM
you are off brother the peppers will not be in studio this summer at all

Nickdfresh
05-16-2009, 10:05 PM
LOL, Yes I am as much a sheep for Hagar as you are Ford. didn't you like him pre Halen?

To the rest of you, I would expect nothing less than the welcome I just got, Although really you guys need a bit more updating of your stuff, Didn't sheep and ched rocker go out of style with the old Degeneration x sayiongs like suck it, Oh wait you guys use that as well. So many clever people with such little new material, You guys disapoint me as much as some of those guys at the Links that get all up in arms anytime anything is said about Hagar.

And as far as you go GAR, when I am done fucking with you peckerhead I will get back to figuring out how I can go fuck myself, Eat me and smile faggot

Back to the music, Are you guys really happy DLR is so quiet and not speaking his mind. and when the hell are we getting new music

Well, as long as you fuck with GAR, I fully sanction your posts here. He is afterall, like his lover, a big closeted Van Hagar fan...

Nickdfresh
05-16-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm going to answer how someone can like both. Before Sammy was in Van Halen. Two of favorite singers were Roth and Hagar. So when Roth left the band I hoped it would be Hagar who took his place. Actually exactly that simple. I have been fans of both for years. I was there last year to see my favorite band perform and will be there this year to see my favorite new band perform.

Unfortunately, Hagar seemed to have a giant sucking effect on Van Halen and they lost their buzz and creativity. The quality control completely shit the bed after 1985...

thome
05-16-2009, 10:25 PM
you are off brother the peppers will not be in studio this summer at all

September...?

I would much rather have my second favorite band in the world..(largest group of cd's in my collection) in the studio TRHCP'ers .....they got me thru 18 years without -Roth Van Than- any -stepped in chickie crap- Drone on the bridge Hagar could....I'm thing'king it is better under the bridge..

Chad is perhaps the finest drummer on what I call the hot Jazz set up..Who knows wow many..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E1N_JDqHOZ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E1N_JDqHOZ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mrchickenfoot
05-16-2009, 10:38 PM
no peppers in the studio for the remainder of the year

thome
05-16-2009, 11:10 PM
no peppers in the studio for the remainder of the year

I have beer, I will wait...

Peace

FORD
05-16-2009, 11:13 PM
chickenshit is right that the Peppers aren't getting together this year for any recording or touring. This is how Flea was willing and able to sit in for Ronnie Lane in the Faces reunion tour - which unfortunately never went anywhere beyond the initial planning stages. But it wasn't Flea who screwed that one up. (I suspect Rod Stewart)

thome
05-16-2009, 11:29 PM
I found some press that was fairly judicial in it's trust.... but, coming from me a debaser of all media e-tainment, it all... is that to me, is somewhat silly.

About my, "in the studio soon" so how can -Oops I stepped in it again-..be anything but a one "CD little group thing, for a while to kill some time" (wich is how it should be promoted not the second coming of Zep>)...

I can't find it right now the information place..I got it at ..but Flea I guess is in school , ....I don't know Where ..Orrrrrr......Why ... Feeling so goooooooooooood that day?

Finance, Music Theory...Hot Chickss...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/he5VrnfYJKs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/he5VrnfYJKs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Diamondjimi
05-18-2009, 11:32 PM
So gay..

Really Clay ,tell us how you really feel...

Oh , you just did.....nevermind... :rolleyes:

bueno bob
05-22-2009, 12:20 AM
I have no time for Chickenshit or it's fans.

binnie
05-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Exactly - time to fuck off methinks........

diamondsgirl
05-23-2009, 11:32 PM
why would anyone name a band "Chickenfoot"?

that is some dumb shit...:fufu:

bet it was Hagar's idea

GAR
05-24-2009, 02:39 AM
Yeah, "Marching to Mars" wuwuzat about - knocking on Mick Mars' door at 5am tryin to score more Mexican dirt weed?

ZahZoo
05-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Exactly - time to fuck off methinks........

Proper cuntent...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/frFfQsDYeA4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/frFfQsDYeA4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Matt White
05-25-2009, 04:55 PM
I've heard the Chickenshit single a time or 2 on the ol' radio.....

Just don't get the need for it...

just as boring as van haggis...lyrics are a new low...even for Hagar...

Maybe they really felt the need to appeal to the 5,000+ people a night who went to see van haggis last time out.....

it sounds dated & predictable...right out of the gate....

mrchickenfoot
05-25-2009, 10:40 PM
for those of you complaining about Chickenfoots music. What new music are you listening to that you like better?

thome
05-26-2009, 10:44 AM
I cannot play a instrument I haven't listened to everything coast to coast so does my OP count probably not but ...

shouldn't the question be why does chickencraponmyshoes, even need to be listened too..?

Spam, hoping to get some sales off of the backside of a new RVH release..?

Tax write off for Spams millions..? expenses incurred..deductions...?

Guitar Shark
05-26-2009, 11:59 AM
for those of you complaining about Chickenfoots music. What new music are you listening to that you like better?

I heard some music in the elevator on the way to my office this morning that was better.

yah
05-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Well congrats, "Mr chickenfoot" you have surely as Bob Marley said "Stirred It Up".
Chickenfoot is a shit band that comes off very goofy and contrived.
Roth will be more in the news when the new cd is released.

Jano
05-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Mrchickenshit go back to VHND you belong there not here!!!:fufu:

diamondsgirl
05-31-2009, 12:40 AM

If this is "the best of" new music, I will stick to my "oldies"

Don't bands usually pick the best song off an album to put out as the first single??

LMAO.

The tune "Oh Yeah" is a fucking bore. Hagar's voice is like nails on a chaulkboard (still), and Anthony sounds like a prepubescent boy singing back up. The music is completely unoriginal, and Satch's solo seems like it was pulled from a different song and plugged into this one. The whole thing just...sucks. :fufu:

kwame k
05-31-2009, 12:54 AM
If this is "the best of" new music, I will stick to my "oldies"

Don't bands usually pick the best song off an album to put out as the first single??

LMAO.

The tune "Oh Yeah" is a fucking bore. Hagar's voice is like nails on a chaulkboard (still), and Anthony sounds like a prepubescent boy singing back up. The music is completely unoriginal, and Satch's solo seems like it was pulled from a different song and plugged into this one. The whole thing just...sucks. :fufu:

Yup, what she said!

mrchickenfoot
06-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm interested in wondering who has heard the Chickenfoot CD. I know most of you are haters of Hagar, but what do you really think of the CD?

Guitar Shark
06-07-2009, 01:48 PM
You're interested in wondering? Do you help Hagar write his lyrics?

kwame k
06-07-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm interested in wondering who has heard the Chickenfoot CD. I know most of you are haters of Hagar, but what do you really think of the CD?

Honestly, it sounds like an above average bar band with a killer guitarist. The lyrics are even more cheesy than the standard Hagar crap. I don't like it and if I did I would say so. Just seems like crap that any bar band would release.

mrchickenfoot
06-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Yes, I help Hagar write his lyrics in my spare time. My full time job is waiting for David Lee Roth to open his mouth and say something to us Rothtards so we know what direction to go in. Currently that job is on hold as we are awaiting word from the grand master of guitar Mr. Eddie Van Halen to give him permission to speak to us

ZahZoo
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
You're interested in wondering? Do you help Hagar write his lyrics?

He was fixin to give it some thought...

vaijuju
06-08-2009, 05:16 PM
S'up DHF!
:sheepshagger:

:hee::hee: Yeah it's him!

GAR
06-09-2009, 05:51 AM

Just different stuff, I have Incubus last album in the car.

At least it's original. Sucks but it sucks way less than Chickenfooyoung.