PDA

View Full Version : JizzyStool and GAR have a child!!!!

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Orignally posted by Jesterstar

hitchWORLD1969© Discussion Forums - THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER (http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1827)

Today was THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER...................

I celebrate with my members of HITCHWORLD!!!!!!!

Life is so amazing and to see it spring forward from a woman with no help of pain killers just a natural birth and to look in the eye's of a child and know that she is yours with your features and part of your soul.

And to think as I sit next to THE LOVE of my lifes bed as she births our child. At the moment that the contractions took hard I received a PHONE CALL from someone I haven't heard from in so long.

HITCH called at the most amazing time in my life becoming part of the most special moment taking place on GOOD FRIDAY when JESUS rose from the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized HITCHWORLD isn't over with today I realized THE MAGIC NEVER LEFT US!!!!!!!!!

In fact the Magic is GREATER than I ever realized. This life isn't by chance. THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER ON GOOD FRIDAY ISN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

HITCH CALLING ME WASN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED THROUGH LIFE MY PURPOSE AS A HUMAN BEING IS REBORN MY DRIVE TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF MYSELF TO BRING OUR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD AND HOW PURE AND RIGHTIOUS OUR MESSAGE IS.

Today I was given something that I give to all of you. A Life a Member of us because we are all ONE in this world. My Daughter is your Daughter as your Children are my Children. As your Brothers and Sisters are my Brothers and sisters. As your Third cousin that you don't see that much but talk to on occasion is my Third cousin that I don't see that much but talk to on occasion.

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED

MY LIFE AND PATH ARE CLEAR AS IS YOURS.

I may work my ass off to provide for my family but never forget that there is a little pocket of magic hidden for us all. Here at HITCHWORLD.

HITCH the fact that you called. I appriciate more than you know.

How clear we see through the glass but to see through a glass that is clear is really something.

«««««---Jesterstar has the following signature:---»»»»»

Jesterstar Loves Hitchworld™

POSTED APRIL 10, 2009

Sarge's Little Helper
05-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi LoungeMachine and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 02:32 PM
RIP Jesterstar: 6-30-87 / 11/13/08

I thought he was talented, may he rest in peace.

He knew he wasn't well..

THE PROFICY OF MY DEATH 8/7/2007 - THE STAR on Blog Talk Radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestarreport/2007/08/07/the-proficy-of-my-death)

- he was a fun guy and made things a blast when he was online!

He worked and lived like he presented himself online, really honest upfront and owning everyone all the way in the process.

An abstract, left-field thinker. I'll miss him.

If we had the ability to lower something half-mast, 3 months ago was really the time to do it. Maybe we could peg June 30 as Jesterday..

I just found out. I dunno, he's always survived all his funky problems.

His girlfriend checks his Myspace, those who knew him can contact her about it if you cared but she knows all the detractor's names.

They had no children.

Oooops.

:lmao:

[insert fail pic here]

GAR
05-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi LoungeMachine and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

You DUMBASS, everybody knows not to welcome LoungeMachine but you.

I have owned SLH: let it be known, thus it be done.

kwame k
05-15-2009, 03:13 PM

I have owned SLH: let it be known, thus it be done.

You've owned nothing or no one liar. I doubt you've ever even played a guitar, si-gar, let alone owned one.

But keep fighting battles with a bot, you might have a chance.

chefcraig
05-15-2009, 04:07 PM

Sarge's Little Helper will welcome people to the forum with a few pre typed messages.
This only works in this forum.
Breasts,

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/fan-intro-roth-army-welcome-wagon/53550-sarges-little-helper-will.html

Guitar Shark
05-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the world, JesterGAR.

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 04:25 PM

:lmao:

Igosplut
05-15-2009, 04:47 PM
welcome to the world, jestergar.

ha!...

FORD
05-15-2009, 07:04 PM
http://explicitbooks.com/catalog/images/large/reinventing%20the%20family_LRG.jpg

Dr. Love
05-15-2009, 08:04 PM
If JesterGAR is anything like his JesterMOM, then there's only one thing he can nurse on to satisfy his HUNGER

Diamondjimi
05-16-2009, 12:54 AM

Bloody brilliant!!!:biggrin:

Seshmeister
05-16-2009, 08:28 AM
Orignally posted by Jesterstar
HITCH called at the most amazing time in my life becoming part of the most special moment taking place on GOOD FRIDAY when JESUS rose from the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not an expert on the Christian myth but.... :)

LoungeMachine
05-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Easter, Good Friday.....

meh, what's the difference?

:gulp:

Dr. Love
05-16-2009, 12:57 PM
I wonder what JESUS' hands looked like after he dug himself out of that GRAVE...

GAR
05-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Holy crap, I just realized he's got 22 thousand posts of this bullshit..

Igosplut
05-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Holy crap, I just realized he's got 22 thousand posts of this bullshit..

And we realized years back you're a pussy and a Coward....

GAR
05-16-2009, 04:29 PM
But you're my gratest fan!

How unkind, Igo? How unkind is that!

Seshmeister
05-16-2009, 06:49 PM
I wonder what JESUS' hands looked like after he dug himself out of that GRAVE...

Holey?

mrchickenfoot
05-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Gar's problem is he can't back up that motorboat mouth with that paddle boat ass

Nickdfresh
05-16-2009, 10:21 PM

Like GAR's hands after he had them on Jesterstar's cock?