PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Threads Are Uncool? HoP/Brownie

Sweet Irony
05-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah...probably...but I dont happen to care....

HoP had a birthday yesterday, and Brownsound has one tomorrow...These 2 guys are such a huge part of this site....not to mention a really great part of my last 9-10 years on these VH message boards...

They are high achieving, really COOL guys who deserve to be acknowledged--not just for what they mean to the Army, but just because they have their shit together and have maintained a high standard of presenting themselves for so long...

Tom...Eric....Lots of love to you both and I hope your birthdays are/were great!

:yourock::bigboobs::baaa:

Sarge's Little Helper
05-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi Sweet Irony Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Sweet Irony
05-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Huh?? Yeah, thank you Helper!! I know all that already, though!

Use your energy to say Happy BDays to HoP and Brownie! :D

Sweet Irony
05-16-2009, 06:53 PM
hey HoP---look, I left this for you 3 years ago!! lol

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/36123-happy-birthday-hop.html

houseofpain
05-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks for both S.I.

You're the best

Va Beach VH Fan
05-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks for both S.I.

You're the best

Damn, you're old.... ;)

houseofpain
06-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Damn, you're old.... ;)

Fuckin A bro! I want to see more of those big titties emoticons! Those are the greatest emoticons ever! Do they have those in a set of Pammies?