PDA

View Full Version : Banned Again!

bueno bob
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
LMAO!!!

I'm going to start a thread to see how many times Bori can ban me and block my IP at Blabbermouth.net (as if it stops anybody from re-registering anymore...).

Running count so far was at 5 user names, this morning made it 6. I just have to laugh every time he does it - it's almost funnier than the shit I post over there...what makes it really funny is that he actually thinks he's stopping anyone from posting, lol...

What a nincompoop.

WARF
05-19-2009, 02:26 PM
What the hell did you do over there?

bueno bob
05-19-2009, 02:42 PM
What the hell did you do over there?

Well, this morning I talked about poking a girl in her pooper, said another girl sucked me off and swallowed, made fun of some other guy's mustache, talked shit about Motley Crue cover bands and asked if Jack Kevorkian would be at their shows doing assisted suicides, bitched about a potential Savatage reunion, called Kurt Cobain a dead motherfucker and Courtney Love a coke whore (I was corrected - she was apparently a heroin whore).

Also said Chickenshit sucked in no uncertain terms, defended RJD era Black Sabbath against a cockgobbling $haron O$bourne lover who was bashing both him and Bruce Dickinson, asked if a band's home state had running water yet (thanks Bill Lumbergh!), said that if Paul Stanley showed up at a particular display of Kiss memorabilia he'd start putting $5,000,000.00 price tags on items, said I used to be a fan of Kiss but then hit my 8th birthday and grew out of it, told Scott Weiland to email me for a cheap heroin hookup, asked if Marilyn Manson had come out of the closet yet (and said I had to be excused to go shoot myself in the head for having listened to the new material), asked if Machine Head had managed to convince anybody that they were actually tough guys yet, and last but not least dropped a :crickets: to a topic that nobody was interested in.

All in all, a pretty average day, really...

Was that a run on sentence?

bueno bob
05-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Oh, some guy also said Texas was going to cede from the union once Obama banned guns, so I told him that Texans would just have to fuck their own cousins from here on out, which took some of the weight off of the rest of America.

Also said that I was a medium and Layne Stayley told me to tell Jerry Cantrell to go fuck himself. Said the new vinyl demos of Quiet Riot should fetch about 50 cents on eBay in a few years since they were hand numbered limited editions. Also asked if Chris Impellitteri was sending Yngwie Malmsteen weekly royalty checks still.

Somebody asked, in response to a radio program that airs here in Portland, what better way to legitimize a Saturday night spent at home - I told him he should just admit that he's dateless and asked him to stay out later because I didn't want him to interrupt my time with his mother.

All harmless stuff, you know. I didn't say the word "Fag", so I followed the rules...

flappo
05-19-2009, 03:40 PM
it's sad when peeps get their rocks off by banning peeps

very sad

Kristy
05-19-2009, 05:20 PM

Yes it was.

thome
05-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes,.... that is true, most peeps are cool and it is most un-cool to find out that some peeps aren't cool

most uncool

Diamondjimi
05-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey Bob, what names were you posting as?

Ya know what get Bori upset is when you copy and paste a defamatory sentence 100+ times..
He emailed me having a shit fit ,fucking hilarious. Wish I still had the email to post... :biggrin:

standin
05-19-2009, 09:30 PM
It is skewed. There ARE more productive ways to show dissatisfaction and censure Warner Brothers and Roadrunner Records.

Terry
05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Also said that I was a medium and Layne Stayley told me to tell Jerry Cantrell to go fuck himself.

:biggrin:

bueno bob
05-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey Bob, what names were you posting as?

Ya know what get Bori upset is when you copy and paste a defamatory sentence 100+ times..
He emailed me having a shit fit ,fucking hilarious. Wish I still had the email to post... :biggrin:

generic evil username 666...I actually got away with this one prior to banning the longest, think I had a good six month run with him. Fuck, Alan the Panther got banned inside of about 20 posts if memory serves, lmao...

No concerns. I emailed Bori and told him I'd just re-register tomorrow using a proxy so his IP ban didn't mean shit.

Here's the thing - if he wouldn't have gotten half-cocked about the whole thing and went on his usual powertrip, my "bueno bob" zone would have faded and I wouldn't have been a bitch about it. Unfortunately, he didn't, so now I'm going to re-register with a proxy and it's game on for poor, poor Bori...

Shot himself in the ass with that one... :D

Diamondjimi
05-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Ahaha,classic !

Gotta say "NeilYoungsCocaineBooger" is def. the funniest name I've seen there.
Go get him dude. The torture never stops!!! :biggrin:

GAR
05-20-2009, 02:39 AM
All in all, a pretty average day, really...

You've been BUSY.. :hitch:

binnie
05-20-2009, 07:44 AM
I just don't get Blabbermouth.

It seems to exist purely for people to bash bands - what's the point?

bueno bob
05-20-2009, 12:01 PM
I just don't get Blabbermouth.

It seems to exist purely for people to bash bands - what's the point?

Bashing bands! Sometimes you don't need any other point.

:D

binnie
05-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Bashing bands! Sometimes you don't need any other point.

:D

Actually, that's true :D

The reviews section is terrible over there though.