PDA

View Full Version : New Eddie Interview

MikeVanHln
01-09-2004, 11:25 PM
This was posted by GAR over at DDLR.com
It's a new interview with Eddie where he kinda beating around the bush acting as if he doesn't know his ass from his face.
http://users.tpg.net.au/wawazat7/vhlinks/jan9promo_resampled.mp3

Copy & Paste if the link doesn't work...:confused:

Sarge
01-09-2004, 11:27 PM
link no worky

Is it the interview where he says his son is a genius?

MikeVanHln
01-09-2004, 11:27 PM
OK, Sorry Try this instead

http://users.tpg.net.au/wawazat7/vhlinks/jan9promo_resampled.mp3

MikeVanHln
01-09-2004, 11:28 PM
It's supposed to be brand new....like today or yesterday.

Sarge
01-09-2004, 11:29 PM
it works!

Sarge
01-09-2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah never heard that.

If VH reuintes with Sammy.. the tone here might change a little..
Goin' on the warpath!

Flash Bastard
01-09-2004, 11:35 PM
One of the guys who did the interview just posted at the Links, he says Eddie hasn't talked to Michael Anthony in about two years.

Kinda throws the whole reunion scenario into the shitter IMO.

FORD
01-09-2004, 11:46 PM
I don't know.... Eddie sounds like he's playin with these guys... which sounds as though Van Hagar is back in business.

God damn it .:sleepy: :hagar1: :cheese:

Van Hagar :monekyr:

ZahZoo
01-10-2004, 11:14 AM
There's a sample of it up over at links... supposedly Ed talks a lot about Wolfie and how good a drummer he has become and a tape of Wolfie playing blew Al away when he heard it. Ed does sound pretty coy with the guys...

I guess they've tryed ot get some major media outfits interested and they blew them off. Pretty cool some little classic rock station in Iowa are the only ones to get Edward interviews in the last 4 years and they just tried it on a whim.

I recognize Ed's not the most respected guy round here... but IMO it's good to hear from the guy and it sounds like he's pretty much focused on family which I can respect... it is one of the most important things in life aside from music...

jero
01-10-2004, 11:27 AM
One of the guys who did the interview just posted at the Links, he says Eddie hasn't talked to Michael Anthony in about two years.

Kinda throws the whole reunion scenario into the shitter IMO.

Well then the will do it without Michael, he said some real bad things about Dave in "Van Halen the early years"

damngoodtimes
01-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I think this is all a set-up. Eddie's not just gonna all of a sudden start doing exclusive interviews with some dudes from Iowa just because they happen to call his unlisted number.

the first time, he acted like he was blowing them off, THEY had given up and then it's Ed who starts talking more.

Funkmonkey
01-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Are you all interpreting all this from, "Years of TV radiation have left your genitals whithered and useless."?

:confused:

That's what plays after clicking that link.

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 09:03 AM
You heard it hear first, Wolfdong will be the new lead singer of VH....will save Eddie some $$!!!:guitar:

ZahZoo
01-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Funkmonkey
Are you all interpreting all this from, "Years of TV radiation have left your genitals whithered and useless."?

:confused:

That's what plays after clicking that link.

Here's the real clip...

http://www.vhlinks.com/media/jan9promo_resampled1.mp3

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-15-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
There's a sample of it up over at links...

Hey asshole, nobody cares what is posted over at the links! vhlinks:monekyr:

MAX
01-15-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
Hey asshole, nobody cares what is posted over at the links! vhlinks:monekyr:

Well, you obviously must give a MONSTER ELEPHANT COCK of a care by creating and let alone USING a fucking username devoted to the links that you claim to loathe yet worship. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? :dork:

And hey, what's with dissin' on ol' Zahzoo? Have you no respect? :upyours:

Before you hit the quick reply switch, I already know that a very much thoughtout "Fuck You Max BAAAAAA!!!!!" is a comin' right?

Please don't let me down kiddo! :eatit:

Igosplut
01-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Eds fast becoming the Sid Barrett of the 80s....

And Alex looks more and more like Mickey mouse everyday....

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, you obviously must give a MONSTER ELEPHANT COCK of a care by creating and let alone USING a fucking username devoted to the links that you claim to loathe yet worship. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? :dork:

And hey, what's with dissin' on ol' Zahzoo? Have you no respect? :upyours:

Before you hit the quick reply switch, I already know that a very much thoughtout "Fuck You Max BAAAAAA!!!!!" is a comin' right?

Please don't let me down kiddo! :eatit:

Yes a lot of respect, expecially when the name includes SUCKS !!! dumbass! And seeing that lovely pink color you've used, how thoughful with your gay intuition. I think we all see the connection now between you and Zahzoo:blow: how nice.

Zahzoo is a rodent and loyal pro Hagar critic who disses Dave at the links and we have no need for that here, dip shit!:tool:

Actually, "Fuck you Max" is too kind, more like Hey Max, after you were done fucking your mom, she asked for
Zahzoo to fuck her in the ass and he accpeted!:moon:

Zahzoo :stupid: Max

azcrdnal
01-15-2004, 12:38 PM
ouch

MAX
01-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by SUCKS VH LINKS

Yes a lot of respect, especially when the name includes SUCKS !!! dumbass!

Well, I will commend you for being extremely proud of your fifth grade education. I just wish your sense of humor could reach that grade ya fuckin' stool sample rejection.

And seeing that lovely pink color you've used
Actually I posted in pink cos I wanted you to feel at home Nancyboy.

I think we all see the connection now between you and Zahzoo

What would that be? Do you mean carrying on a level of conversation that's above a five year old education level like yourself? Spare me junior.

Zahzoo is a rodent and loyal pro Hagar critic who disses Dave at the links and we have no need for that here, dip shit.

Oh, he is? I'm the biggest Dave or the Graver at the Links and I have yet to hear him EVER be pro Spammy Hefty Hagar! BTW, "we have no need for that here" what in the fuck is up with that? When did you become Dave's internet spokesperson? Honestly, you are too fucking stupid to shine Dave's shoes. You don't deserve to represent The Diamond ONE!!! You are a disgrace to THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY! Are you even fucking old enough to drink legally?

While we're at it, I have a question. Did you ever catch THE MIGHTY VAN FUCKIN' HALEN live? Well, I did and Zahzoo well before me so shut the fuck up! Just think boy, I was rockin out to Roth and the boys when you were still drooling, spitting up mama's milk, sucking on your fucking pacifier (which you've apparently turned into a career) and soiling your Pampers.

Actually, "Fuck you Max" is too kind, more like Hey Max, after you were done fucking your mom, she asked for
Zahzoo to fuck her in the ass and he accpeted!

You, yeah I'd definitely figure you'd relish pulling a Steve Stifler and wanting to hit a senior citizen like my dear mother. She's ummmm like VERY old. But hey, if you dig on grannies, who am I to stop you? Zahzoo on the other hand, no. I think he digs on women pre-menopausal.

Zahzoo Max

You obviously are completely lacking of any form of wit. Keep trying though cos I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness.

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-16-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, I will commend you for being extremely proud of your fifth grade education. I just wish your sense of humor could reach that grade ya fuckin' stool sample rejection.

Actually I posted in pink cos I wanted you to feel at home Nancyboy.

What would that be? Do you mean carrying on a level of conversation that's above a five year old education level like yourself? Spare me junior.

Oh, he is? I'm the biggest Dave or the Graver at the Links and I have yet to hear him EVER be pro Spammy Hefty Hagar! BTW, "we have no need for that here" what in the fuck is up with that? When did you become Dave's internet spokesperson? Honestly, you are too fucking stupid to shine Dave's shoes. You don't deserve to represent The Diamond ONE!!! You are a disgrace to THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY! Are you even fucking old enough to drink legally?

While we're at it, I have a question. Did you ever catch THE MIGHTY VAN FUCKIN' HALEN live? Well, I did and Zahzoo well before me so shut the fuck up! Just think boy, I was rockin out to Roth and the boys when you were still drooling, spitting up mama's milk, sucking on your fucking pacifier (which you've apparently turned into a career) and soiling your Pampers.

You, yeah I'd definitely figure you'd relish pulling a Steve Stifler and wanting to hit a senior citizen like my dear mother. She's ummmm like VERY old. But hey, if you dig on grannies, who am I to stop you? Zahzoo on the other hand, no. I think he digs on women pre-menopausal.

You obviously are completely lacking of any form of wit. Keep trying though cos I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness.

You mean to tell me, that's all you've got?:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Let's give him a round of applause for at least trying:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
You should give David Letterman a call, I'm sure he'd book you in a minute dweeb!:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

David Lee Roth
01-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by MAX

You don't deserve to represent The Diamond ONE!!! You are a disgrace to THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

MAX
01-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, that sounds just like what Dave would say. :rolleyes: :lol: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Yeah, that sounds just like what Dave would say. :rolleyes: :lol: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

You got told!:dork: :cry:

MAX
01-16-2004, 01:37 AM
Oh yeah? By who and please feel free to answer ANY of my fucking questions DLR FANATIC?

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-16-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh yeah? By who and please feel free to answer ANY of my fucking questions DLR FANATIC?

You Got Knocked Da Fuck Out !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

MAX
01-16-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
You Got Knocked Da Fuck Out !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok pea brain, a fucking SECOND time. By fucking WHOM?

Fuck, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you actually believed that DLR handed it to me within these forums!

I seriously think that you are that naive. Fuck, I am sorry. It's like picking on Rainman in IHOP!!!

Seriously can you fucking answer a question at all with a response? Or are you that fucking stupid that you have to let the sleepy smiley icons do the work for you?

I'm still waiting for a legitimate reply? At this point I seriously doubt that you can pull off one more than three words long and sleepy icons.

Chicken! BWAAAK BWAAACK BBBBBBWAAAACK!!!!

First grade taunting may work on your lame ass, so I'll fucking give it a go. :p

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-16-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ok pea brain, a fucking SECOND time. By fucking WHOM?

Fuck, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you actually believed that DLR handed it to me within these forums!

I seriously think that you are that naive. Fuck, I am sorry. It's like picking on Rainman in IHOP!!!

Seriously can you fucking answer a question at all with a response? Or are you that fucking stupid that you have to let the sleepy smiley icons do the work for you?

I'm still waiting for a legitimate reply? At this point I seriously doubt that you can pull off one more than three words long and sleepy icons.

Chicken! BWAAAK BWAAACK BBBBBBWAAAACK!!!!

First grade taunting may work on your lame ass, so I'll fucking give it a go. :p

Max, I give ya credit man!
You seem to hate Hagar as much as 99% of this board and
you stick it to someone if they diss you in a thread.

For that, here's to you! :gulp:

MAX
01-16-2004, 03:27 AM
Thank you and that is all that I ask.

Respect level is up 10000000%!

Fuck the velveeta croonin' cunt!

Dave or the Grave baby!!!

damngoodtimes
01-16-2004, 07:07 AM
what was this about again?