PDA

View Full Version : Look where the SockFucker turned up!

FORD
05-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Van Halen Links.com - View Profile: cadaverdog (http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/member.php?u=22348)

kwame k
05-22-2009, 01:35 PM
:hee:

No he's not banned from Rothfans but after having his ass handed to him here, every time he posts, I doubt he'll show himself around here all that much.

LoungeMachine
05-22-2009, 03:30 PM
:lmao:

Howdy
My name is Cadaverdog and I have been a Van Halen fan from the first
time I heard them in 78.
Saw them with Dave twice, Sammy once and caught the Sam and Dave
show at Glen Hellen where I saw them my second time at US83.
I've posted at several Roth sites.
Still post at Rothfans.
Heard about this site and decided to check it out.
I prefer the Roth led VH but don't hate Sammy.
I was into Montrose when Sammy was in the band.
Like a little solo Sammy .
Like a little solo Dave.
Never heard VHIII .
Love the classic rock.
Never got into speed metal or thrash .
Can't spell or type worth a shit.
Can barely operate a computer.
Used to be a big pot head until it started affecting my breathing.
The regular stuff doesn't cut it anymore and chronic makes me wheeze.
I still catch a buzz on special occasions.
I'm a friendly guy , I hope this is a freindly site.

WARF
05-22-2009, 04:07 PM
He left out.... On the weekends I make a "fe fe" and stick my dick in a sock...

jhale667
05-22-2009, 09:07 PM
:lol:

Scary part is, he posts in Debates and sometimes makes more sense than Vibe or Plexi..:lmao:

Terry
05-22-2009, 09:24 PM
He left out.... On the weekends I make a "fe fe" and stick my dick in a sock...

"fe fe"?

Nickdfresh
05-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Better there than here... :)

kwame k
05-23-2009, 01:25 AM

Scary part is, he posts in Debates and sometimes makes more sense than Vibe or Plexi..:lmao::hee:

GAR
05-23-2009, 02:32 AM
Is this the one you're talking about?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwz1kfoCE3w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwz1kfoCE3w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

FORD
05-23-2009, 03:09 AM
No, I think that's Captain Caplock. And in either case, it was more horrifying than a Chickenshit video!

WARF
05-23-2009, 03:13 AM
"fe fe"?

That's when you put a finger in your ass, while you're masturbating. :biggrin:

GAR
05-23-2009, 03:23 AM
Januskeicz.. whatever t.f. is that Sockfucker then?

Terry
05-27-2009, 10:33 PM
:confused11:
That's when you put a finger in your ass, while you're masturbating. :biggrin:

thome
05-28-2009, 12:09 AM
That video even made Terry's -Manson AV-, look away from the camera, loose his concentration with his famous, look..... "I'm in your head man"

Diamondjimi
05-28-2009, 12:46 AM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwz1kfoCE3w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwz1kfoCE3w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Egads!!!
Dude, put a shirt on!:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Wonder if blondie was turned on?

Diamondjimi
05-28-2009, 12:56 AM

Who knows!? Maybe she's a chubby chaser...:biggrin:

thome
05-28-2009, 01:01 AM
OK TWO THINGS!!!

Certain posts need not be "Quoted and Reposted by/in any Members next post"

One... is the video that will remain un-reposted in this post, and the other is that fat grey bearded image search dude, that cybers nakid.

thankyou for your cooperation..

GAR
05-28-2009, 01:31 AM
He plays a mean guitar though, but he definately needs to exercise.

GAR
05-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Van Halen Links.com - View Profile: cadaverdog (http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/member.php?u=22348)

oh okay now I see it.. I guess they took the ban off me to lure me into posting

NATEDOG001976
05-28-2009, 03:50 AM

Lounge, you closet gay fuck.

Burn in that shit hole city you live in.

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Thanks for the laugh, Gomer.

CAPT HIV made the video for blondie.

Seattle is a shit hole? :lmao:

And what is a closet gay fuck? I don't speak mid-west hick.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-28-2009, 09:48 AM

NATE, do you have anymore girl-trouble threads to share with us? You know. Like the ones about how you invest all this time in these chicks and never actually get laid as they inexplicably run as fast as they can away from you leaving you utterly bewildered...

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 09:50 AM
NATE, do you have anymore girl-trouble threads to share with us? You know. Like the ones about how you invest all this time in these chicks and never actually get laid as they inexplicably run as fast as they can away from you leaving you utterly bewildered...

Man, give him a break.

He couldn't get laid. It was snowing, and he missed his mommy, remember?

Now I think he perfers something the kids these days call a "closet gay fuck"

But it's nice of him to pry himself away from RothChats long enough to come over and post some love for us, dontcha think? :D

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/53061-can-someone-explain-women-me.html

Classic :D

SparkieD
05-28-2009, 10:31 AM
But it's nice of him to pry himself away from RothChats long enough to come over and post some love for us, dontcha think? :D

Heeheehee, this morning, RF's biggest buffoon presented us with what may be our very first goodbye thread :hee: I think I may be the "fuck-nut" he's referring to.

http://www.rothfans.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60527#post60527

Nickdfresh
05-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Heeheehee, this morning, RF's biggest buffoon presented us with what may be our very first goodbye thread :hee:

Linky?

kwame k
05-28-2009, 10:54 AM
So you may be the cause of the 1st goodbye thread, Sparkie. Congrats! :beers8:

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Heeheehee, this morning, RF's biggest buffoon presented us with what may be our very first goodbye thread :hee: I think I may be the "fuck-nut" he's referring to.

Anyone else notice? - RothFans (http://www.rothfans.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60527#post60527)

Let me get this striaght.....

He's bitching about RothChats becoming more like The Army, the same day he comes over and posts this:

What a tool.

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 11:00 AM
I think he's hurt he didnt get RothChat's Fan of the Month. :D

kwame k
05-28-2009, 11:16 AM
I think he's hurt he didnt get RothChat's Fan of the Month. :D

Nor did I, that's why I left:umm:

Igosplut
05-28-2009, 11:29 AM
I didn't want to watch that youtube that the coward posted fearing it would be about sock abuse... Some of the shit people put out there never cease to amaze me.

Is it just me, or are the freaks really pouring out of the woodwork??

kwame k
05-28-2009, 11:45 AM
It's the spring thaw, Igo! Brings all the trolls out of the woodwork.

The video is of HIV Captain Caps Lock and do not watch it!!!!! I'm still having nightmares from it. Think of the creepy dude from Silence of The Lambs, Buffalo Bill http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/ruckerblog_silence_98x110.jpg but make him morbidly obese and you'll have a good idea what that video is like.

SparkieD
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
So you may be the cause of the 1st goodbye thread, Sparkie. Congrats! :beers8:

Uh huh! Wonder if he's called for 'em to ban me yet.

thome
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/53061-can-someone-explain-women-me.html

Post # 10 in that thread by me, that would be me... The thome.

I thought was of some caliber to make -The Rothies-..but I was overlooked again,.

The learning curve has jumped, and perhaps my skills are slipping, soon I will be relegated to merely a support player or "the older guy" type parts...

I have been out Troll'ed...

Emmys for everyone!

Igosplut
05-28-2009, 12:04 PM

The video is of HIV Captain Caps Lock and do not watch it!!!!! I'm still having nightmares from it. Think of the creepy dude from Silence of The Lambs, Buffalo Bill http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/ruckerblog_silence_98x110.jpg but make him morbidly obese and you'll have a good idea what that video is like.

Gotya. This is the dude that was claiming that he rode a Harley and had connections to outlaw clubs?

I guess projecting the image wasn't as important as trying to score..

Although the video didn't help in that matter I would bet.

kwame k
05-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Uh huh! Wonder if he's called for 'em to ban me yet.

Wow, that would be a slam dunk! You're the cause of a goodbye thread and a ban her thread too........take the rest of the day off with pay, you earned it:0

SparkieD
05-28-2009, 12:16 PM

Let me get this striaght.....

He's bitching about RothChats becoming more like The Army, the same day he comes over and posts this:

What a tool.

Have (no) mercy on him. He's got Lounge-envy bad, y'know. I don't know who has it worse, him or that other dog?

GAR
05-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Is it just me, or are the freaks really pouring out of the woodwork??

Well it's true, if by "pouring" you intended to say, "excreting" and if by "woodwork" you mean "tube sock."

Igosplut
05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Well it's true, if by "pouring" you intended to say, "excreting" and if by "woodwork" you mean "tube sock."

You mean like the shit that excretes out of your tube sock of a mouth?

Is that better?

Nickdfresh
05-28-2009, 01:04 PM

Don't forget what made that thread REALLY pathetic. The two or three that preceded it! :biggrin:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/49371-dating.html

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/48582-dating-shy-girl.html

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/47682-women-cant-live-um-pass-beer-nuts.html

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-valentine-hair.jpg

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Have (no) mercy on him. He's got Lounge-envy bad, y'know. I don't know who has it worse, him or that other dog?

:D

There's alot of that over there.

Come to think of it, there's alot of it over here ;)

Well done, Sparks.

You tried with sockfucker, and got flipped off for your efforts. NateGOO is just another laughingstock attention-addict who is TERRIFIED of women.

Nickdfresh
05-28-2009, 01:16 PM
:D

...NateGOO is just another laughingstock attention-addict who is TERRIFIED of women.

I think it might be the other way around, dude! They're probably terrified of HIM!

LoungeMachine
05-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I think it might be the other way around, dude! They're probably terrified of HIM!

LMAO

No, they just pity him.

The other funny thing about his WTF thread about the date who ditched him, is CAPT CAPLOCK bragging about all the tail he gets.

Yet he started a "I havent been laid in 2 years" thread at RothChats. :lmao:

NATEDOG001976
05-29-2009, 12:39 AM
LMAO

No, they just pity him.

The other funny thing about his WTF thread about the date who ditched him, is CAPT CAPLOCK bragging about all the tail he gets.

Yet he started a "I havent been laid in 2 years" thread at RothChats. :lmao:

Oh Lounge you fat middle aged fuck you. I had a friend who is a psychology major read a lot of the crap you write on here, and he came to this conclusion. Lounge is a deeply disturbed man, with very low self esteem. Another thing, this is for you too Dickfresh, like you have never struck out with any chick? I highly fuckin' doubt it. I guarantee that I've had more tail than you and Dickfresh combined!!! And never did I say it was 2 years since I last got laid you lying moron! I swear, if I ever meet you I'll beat you to a coma!

You are by far the biggest fuck-tard ever!

:fufu::fufu:

Go die of a heart attack you fat bastard!

kwame k
05-29-2009, 12:43 AM
Wow dude! The 2 years comment was directed to Capt Caps Lock and not you. What does your doctor friend say about you......... cause you're really not firing on all cylinders, right now.

NATEDOG001976
05-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Wow dude! The 2 years comment was directed to Capt Caps Lock and not you. What does your doctor friend say about you......... cause you're really not firing on all cylinders, right now.

I'm a very calm person, just not towards Lounge.

kwame k
05-29-2009, 12:51 AM
he does have that effect on certain people:umm:

GAR
05-29-2009, 12:54 AM
HA! Shit-talking on Natedog, and then he shows up.

In yer face Lounge~!

kwame k
05-29-2009, 12:57 AM

In yer face Lounge~!

Given your imaginary powers Lounge will be de-modded shortly, like Nick:umm:

chefcraig
05-29-2009, 01:12 AM
...I had a friend who is a psychology major read a lot of the crap you write on here, and he came to this conclusion. Lounge is a deeply disturbed man, with very low self esteem.

Wow...I have a neighbor over now to exchange mail (she and her family had been on vacation for a week or so, so I took in their mail deposits) and had her read some of this. She has a degree in design, and said that essentially I'm a fuck-head for reading any of this baloney.

Another thing, this is for you too Dickfresh, like you have never struck out with any chick? I highly fuckin' doubt it. I guarantee that I've had more tail than you and Dickfresh combined!!! And never did I say it was 2 years since I last got laid you lying moron! I swear, if I ever meet you I'll beat you to a coma!

At this point, she has continued to look over my shoulder at the screen, while rubbing her large breasts in my ear and scolding me for being such a bad boy. She says that I'm being offensive and insensitive. She is hitting me now, and as a matter of fact as her hand reaches toward my...

Gett bck to yas laater...

Nickdfresh
05-29-2009, 01:14 AM
...Another thing, this is for you too Dickfresh, like you have never struck out with any chick? I highly fuckin' doubt it. I guarantee that I've had more tail than you and Dickfresh combined!!! And never did I say it was 2 years since I last got laid you lying moron! I swear, if I ever meet you I'll beat you to a coma!

LMFAO!!! I've struck out with many of chick...

The point is that I do not whine about it on the internet and ask advice as to what the fuck is going on! LOL But, okay, you had so much ass you've put us to shame...:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
05-29-2009, 01:15 AM

In yer face Lounge~!

Well, you two have something in common.

Failure!:hitch:

NATEDOG001976
05-29-2009, 01:22 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EuAVgWJ28Hw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EuAVgWJ28Hw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Oh Lounge you fat middle aged fuck you. I had a friend who is a psychology major read a lot of the crap you write on here, and he came to this conclusion..... :

That you can't get laid, you whine about it on a public message board, you start a good-bye thread on the biggest marshmallow Roth site in history, and make verbal threats on the internets to people you'll never meet, thus he thinks you're a fucking LUNATIC with small penis syndrome?

Hey, jizzmop, isn't THIS exactly the type of posts you CRIED about at RothChats right before you ran away. :D

Dude, I laughed so fucking heard rereading the links Nick posted of your dating woes. You're a disgrace to the male gender.

Come out of the closet already. Women confuse and frighten you too much.

NATEDOG001976
05-29-2009, 01:30 AM
That you can't get laid, you whine about it on a public message board, you start a good-bye thread on the biggest marshmallow Roth site in history, and make verbal threats on the internets to people you'll never meet, thus he thinks you're a fucking LUNATIC with small penis syndrome?

Hey, jizzmop, isn't THIS exactly the type of posts you CRIED about at RothChats right before you ran away. :D

Dude, I laughed so fucking heard rereading the links Nick posted of your dating woes. You're a disgrace to the male gender.

Come out of the closet already. Women confuse and frighten you too much.

I'm shocked you had enough energy to get off the couch to type that.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 01:31 AM

The point is that I do not whine about it on the internet and ask advice as to what the fuck is going on! LOL But, okay, you had so much ass you've put us to shame...:biggrin:

Exactly.

Too much of a pussy to man-up and be direct with a girl, so he turns to THE FUCKING INTERNET for dating advice. :lol:

Poor, Nate the hockey stud, can't fucking figure out why girls ignore him.

NATEDOG001976
05-29-2009, 01:34 AM
Lounge, I hear you got married before the Prop 8 got axed again.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 01:39 AM
FROM ROTHCHATS

I see a lot of thing starting to happen on this site that I hated on Rotharmy. People acting like fuck-nuts, gossip between sites, and over-all acting like morons.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

I'm gone, like anyone gives a fuck. .

You were right, no one gave a fuck. In fact, they all laughed at your stupid ass.

So now you come over here, the place you were bitching about, and start begging for our attention again. :lmao:

Attention whore, hypocrite, troll? Which is it, NateGoo?

Maybe you can join the ranks of Gar, Savicki, and sockfucker here. :D

Too funny.

NATEDOG001976
05-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Well just came by to give a friendly "Fuck Off"

Till next time......

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 01:50 AM
Well just came by to give a friendly "Fuck Off"

Till next time......

You mean 'til

Ask for your college tuition back, NateGoo.

We know why you're here. You're too embarrassed to show your face back at RothChats.

They're like a girl you dated now. :lmao:

chefcraig
05-29-2009, 01:53 AM
I'm shocked you had enough energy to get off the couch to type that.

I am too. The constant "thump, thump, thump" of Lounge and his old lady going at it shakes the entire apartment building. I even asked the rental property people if I could park my truck farther away, just to get in it and get some sleep every once in a while. Creeps wanted to raise my cable fees instead. Fucking swine. :duh:

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 02:01 AM
I am too. The constant "thump, thump, thump" of Lounge and his old lady going at it shakes the entire apartment building. I even asked the rental property people if I could park my truck farther away, just to get in it and get some sleep every once in a while. Creeps wanted to raise my cable fees instead. Fucking swine. :duh:

You know, I thought for a moment of having you or kwame say something about me being anything but fat, lazy, or old considering you 2 know my schedule and activities of late. But then again, why circle the wagons and answer charges from a fucking moron who posts multiple "woe is me, I can't get laid" threads, and then quits RothChats over the very thing he's now guilty himself of?

Pretty ridiculous.

Sorry for throwing our empties into the back of your truck, but the old lady was dumpster diving and I didnt want to hit her. [again]

SparkieD
05-29-2009, 02:16 AM
http://lolpics.icanhashotdog.com/loldogs/212-ize-not-stoopid-i-haz-degreee.png

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 02:21 AM

Gotta love The Sparks.

Keep us updated on when he returns to 'Chats, will ya?

Can't wait to hear how he'll spin this one.

I wnet over and told that fucker Lounge a thing or two, man. They're all a bunch off assholes over there. THIS is the real site, this is my home. I was only kidding when I pitched the bitch and exposed my toxic-shock syndrome to you all.

SparkieD
05-29-2009, 02:23 AM
Aw geez, he's beeeeenn back all night! :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 02:26 AM

:confused11:

Are you fucking shitting me?

LMMFAO

Let me guess.... no one has called him on it.

I swear that place is like T-Ball.

Fucking CAPT CAPLOCK trolls everyone with his bogus HIV+ story, and no one bats an eye.

chefcraig
05-29-2009, 02:28 AM
...Sorry for throwing our empties into the back of your truck, but the old lady was dumpster diving and I didnt want to hit her. [again]

I don't mind the cans so much as what doesn't blow out the back on I-95 I take to the recycling plant. Sure beats the crap out of those days when I used to give blood for ten bucks.

In a round about way, we are talking about responsibility. NATE, you fucked up by talking about women (at a site that has a handful of 'em) in a negative, derogatory fashion. Dude, you have no choice here: Stand up and own what you said. If you are going to post shit, then you must be willing to accept the consequences of it.

Yeah, relationships suck sometimes. Yet coming off as a callous twit does not exactly help convey one's point. We are all confused about this crap at times, yet being a dork about it does not foment your case.

And to clear up a few misconceptions: Lounge is not a fatty. I know, as I helped the U.P.S. guy carry his "Bow-Flex" unit up the stairs around 11 months ago. Kwame on the other hand is constantly knocking on my door with a handful of K.F.C. coupons, wanting to split a bucket, some biscuits and a side of mashed potatoes.

I wish all of you dorks would leave me alone. The lunch truck guy came by the job-site today, and sold me a short bag of herb. I have a Miles Davis CD and a Gov't Mule bootleg to listen to, so please, get bent.

Solve this on your own, and come on...everybody get happy.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 02:28 AM
I see little NateGoo is lurking, reading.

Hi Nate! :baaa:

LMAO

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 02:30 AM
LMAO @ craig.

Points well made.

Alas, they will fall upon deaf, self righteous smug ears, but well made nonetheless.

As with all of the attention whores we suffer here..........

THEY RIGHT.
WE WRONG.

Dan
05-29-2009, 04:24 AM
BTW......It's RothFans Not RothChat.

That's All.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 04:57 AM
BTW......It's RothFans Not RothChat.

That's All.

You're beginning to sound like Savicki, Dan-O

Let it go.

Dan
05-29-2009, 05:23 AM
You're beginning to sound like Savicki, Dan-O

Let it go.

Just Pointing It Out,It's RothFans Not RothChat.

Maybe YOU Should Let It Go?

That's All.

Dan
05-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Cheers,Peeps.

Seshmeister
05-29-2009, 05:47 AM
Is this the one you're talking about?

I am so turned on at the moment...

*fwap* *fwap* *fwap* *fwap* *fwap* *fwap* *fwap*

Seshmeister
05-29-2009, 05:55 AM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-valentine-hair.jpg

Yeah Geoff Tate had some funny looks around about the time of the Rage For Order album...

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/fadetoblack/imgs/d/f/dfd1d1da.jpg

Igosplut
05-29-2009, 06:42 AM
Wow...I have a neighbor over now to exchange mail (she and her family had been on vacation for a week or so, so I took in their mail deposits) and had her read some of this. She has a degree in design, and said that essentially I'm a fuck-head for reading any of this baloney.

HA!

Well I had a friend who's a gynecologist read this thread and she came to the conclusion that you're all a bunch of PUSSY'S!!!!!

She oughta know, right?

Next I'm gonna have the gardener look at it to see who's the vegetables and who's the fruits!!

Then maybe an electrician to see who's AC and who's DC!

How about a builder so we know who has a crumbling FOUNDATION!!!

A plumber to see who are the leaky one's?

Silly me, all this time I was trying to figure you all out on my own and look how easy it can be!!!

Imagine what the garbage man will have to say???

kwame k
05-29-2009, 09:01 AM

You know, I thought for a moment of having you or kwame say something about me being anything but fat, lazy, or old considering you 2 know my schedule and activities of late. But then again, why circle the wagons and answer charges from a fucking moron who posts multiple "woe is me, I can't get laid" threads, and then quits RothChats over the very thing he's now guilty himself of?

Pretty ridiculous.

Sorry for throwing our empties into the back of your truck, but the old lady was dumpster diving and I didnt want to hit her. [again]

Yeah, I was going to jump in and say something but came to about the same conclusion.

We all throw our empties in the back of Craig's truck, that's no big deal but what really disturbs me is finding you passed out in my Jeep in your underwear. ;)

Terry
05-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Jeez...this thread sucks.

Almost makes me miss the days of Thunder, Katydid and the 3 T's.

GAR
05-29-2009, 09:58 AM
I swear that place is like T-Ball.

Take it up with Warham, that's the tone with which he runs his board. It's not his population's fault, it's his alone.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Take it up with Warham, that's the tone with which he runs his board. It's not his population's fault, it's his alone.

I have no problem with the way he runs his board.

They banned you after all... :lmao:

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Just Pointing It Out,It's RothFans Not RothChat.

Maybe YOU Should Let It Go?

That's All.

STFU Dan.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Jeez...this thread sucks.

Almost makes me miss the days of Thunder, Katydid and the 3 T's.

Well, what can I say?

Like the sockfucker before him, your boy NateGoo isn't feeling the love over there, pops over here to stir some shit and gets his hat handed to him, only to run back over there and pretend it was all a joke.

I love his "I'm outta here" declaration, only to return later the same day with a "I never said how long I'd be gone" :lmao:

That "dog" learned his lesson, and wont stray from his yard again anytime soon.

binnie
05-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Isn't it strange how being embarrassed for someone else is a worse feeling than actually be embarrassed yourself?

Terry
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Well, what can I say?

Like the sockfucker before him, your boy NateGoo isn't feeling the love over there, pops over here to stir some shit and gets his hat handed to him, only to run back over there and pretend it was all a joke.

I love his "I'm outta here" declaration, only to return later the same day with a "I never said how long I'd be gone" :lmao:

That "dog" learned his lesson, and wont stray from his yard again anytime soon.

GAR I banned for a week, simply because he was acting like an ass over here ("I'm quitting the Army") then going over to Rothfans and posting how much the Army sucks. Bunch of childish nonsense, trying to play off both ends against the middle. Suppose I could have banned him longer, but whatever...if he never goes back there, he won't be missed...which would seem to work out well for him as he said he doesn't care for that site, either.

Odd that he has virtually nothing decent to say about either site, yet can't seem to stay away from either of them. Oh well. Fuck 'em. Can't be bothered trying to figure out the motivations of the socially retarded.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 03:43 PM

LMAO

Not only is he back, but after Deej called him out on his bullshit, he tried to re-write the timeline.

As if everyone didnt see the attention whore's good bye thread was well before his visit here for a ration of abuse. :D

Nice to see Deej call him out on it, though.

Crack that whip.

WACF
05-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Oh Lounge you fat middle aged fuck you. I had a friend who is a psychology major read a lot of the crap you write on here, and he came to this conclusion. Lounge is a deeply disturbed man, with very low self esteem. Another thing, this is for you too Dickfresh, like you have never struck out with any chick? I highly fuckin' doubt it. I guarantee that I've had more tail than you and Dickfresh combined!!! And never did I say it was 2 years since I last got laid you lying moron! I swear, if I ever meet you I'll beat you to a coma!

What would your psychology major friend think of your response...as if this person actually exists...but it is an entertaining way of tossing an insult.

If said friend...who may not actually exist...was a true friend....I would think therapy would be suggested.

It's the fucking intrenet...acting 10 feet tall and bulltetproof is pointless and talking about beating someone down if you meet is...well....just plain fucking weak dude...

I hope you get well...

GAR
05-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Odd that he has virtually nothing decent to say about either site...

That's untrue, I enjoy the differing tones of both boards for differing reasons.

But because you decided to play the Brett game, I'm taking your well thought-out week-long banning as a suggestion not to return.

Good luck with diversifying your population's viewpoints manually.

Nickdfresh
05-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh Lounge you fat middle aged fuck you. I had a friend who is a psychology major read a lot of the crap you write on here, and he came to this conclusion. Lounge is a deeply disturbed man, with very low self esteem.

LMFAO!! Well, your "psychology major friend" is probably a fucking self-diagnosing mental case that went into psychology after watching an episode of Dr. Phil...

BTW, what did you psych 101 butt buddy say about your infantile, latently homophobic and unprovoked tirade? And the fact that you come across as a completely unstable mess that pretty much everyone thinks is a douchebag?

Another thing, this is for you too Dickfresh, like you have never struck out with any chick? I highly fuckin' doubt it. I guarantee that I've had more tail than you and Dickfresh combined!!! And never did I say it was 2 years since I last got laid you lying moron! I swear, if I ever meet you I'll beat you to a coma!

Um, gee Nate, I've never said I haven't struck out. I just don't start big fucking crybaby threads about it on the internet because I'm too much of a pussy to close the deal or to try to actually communicate with someone. Dude, you've had more tail? You're going to beat me into a coma? :biggrin: Oh, okay fuckstick. You're one badass internet laugh a minute...

Oh, BTW, I doubt I'll have a heart attack since I run about five times a week (usually)...

Why don't you go beat your cock into a coma? It will keep you busy so you don't humiliate yourself on the internet so much, inbred...

Nickdfresh
05-29-2009, 08:51 PM

Dude, all evidence to the contrary. Have your psyche friend use you as a case study...

Nickdfresh
05-29-2009, 08:54 PM

LMFAO!! I answered this gay post twice because I actually don't recall making this post because I fucking came home hammered!! :barf:

:biggrin:

:bottle:

GAR
05-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Thread-killer.

Nickdfresh
05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
This thread was DOA...

Terry
05-29-2009, 11:08 PM
That's untrue, I enjoy the differing tones of both boards for differing reasons.

But because you decided to play the Brett game, I'm taking your well thought-out week-long banning as a suggestion not to return.

Good luck with diversifying your population's viewpoints manually.

Thanks in advance for not coming back.

GAR
05-29-2009, 11:25 PM
You are welcome, prior to my non-return!

diamondsgirl
05-30-2009, 10:56 PM
LMFAO!! I answered this gay post twice because I actually don't recall making this post because I fucking came home hammered!! :barf:

:biggrin:

:bottle:

Yes. Motherfucker. I'm drunk. So what? :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_n5JWzj6yU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_n5JWzj6yU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dan
05-31-2009, 01:31 AM
The Roth Army Can Keep GAR Over Here.:D

FORD
05-31-2009, 02:46 AM

No thanks. But don't worry.. the Secret Service is going to lock up his ass any day now for all of his dumbass racist threats against the President.

Nickdfresh
05-31-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes. Motherfucker. I'm drunk. So what? :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_n5JWzj6yU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_n5JWzj6yU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Eddie in his prime was one of the best stand-ups. The "aunt falling down the stairs" is still fucking hysterical twenty years later!!:biggrin:

Igosplut
05-31-2009, 09:32 AM
I nicknamed a good friend of mine "Gus" after that show.

"Gus you burned down my backyard"..

I still call him that and people often ask why...

GAR
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM

Welcome back, Dan! :snareroll_crash:

Susie Q
06-03-2009, 11:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's the spring thaw!! Ah shit....