PDA

View Full Version : The GayGAR Jizzy-stool rant thread

GAR
05-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Which is exactly what health care reform is about....

WRONG

"healthcare reform" is about 2 things:

- bankrupting Social Security 12 years sooner than projected
- buying insurance for all Americans with money from the Fed and giving it to Warren Buffet. Not just one time, but annually.

FUCK healthcare "reform" it's about inSUREance Dickmouth!

Good GOD you're a fucking dick! You don't know shit, you talk so much BULLSHIT you can't even fuckin' bang out a cohesive idea on the keys and you're so far out of context - all you really gotta do is read READ the shit about "healtcare reform" and what it is to understand that quite clearly it's puffed-up generalized, inspecific rhetoric about the problems people have obtaining doctors' care - and after that raised issue nabs your attention - they switch you over to a totally unconnected "solution" in the ponzi scheme of Insurance Policies for Everybody.

Fuck that idea in the fucking asshole it pooped out of. You're now talking over 30 trillion dollars in the next 20-25 years we don't and wont have because we are now defecit spending in the Fed budget for bullshit we couldn't afford with the bailouts to begin with!

And the fucking crooks behind this BULLSHIT are the same ones behind the vaporware ideology of Greenhouse Gasses and carbon tax-trade lies.

DickNees, you aren't just oversimplifying what you cannot understand due to your piglet-sized brain.. you are misfed out of context solutions that are disconnected solutions that are unsupportable and won't correct the problem.

If you can identify the problem, you can better identify the solution and what the problem in healthcare is, IS THE FUCKING INSURANCE INDUSTRY from the rates, to the limitations, to the billing and multiple billing for the same service.. right up to denial of meds and services.

GAR
05-24-2009, 02:24 PM
This tax is just Uncle Sam preparing for the upcoming heat wave.

Let's get one thing understood - Uncles Sam better start listening to the people because even those who voted for that half-honkey into office didn't sign on to snatching my fucking soda away.

And if they can snatch my drink, they can snatch my guns too that I may or may not have, and prevent me in the future from obtaining.

GAR
05-24-2009, 03:11 PM
I agree, but it isn't enough reason to prevent my trigger from defending some fucker trying to take my soda away from me now does it?

Because without the caffienne and aspartame, I go into withdrawals.. if I go into withdrawals, I start getting motor and facial tics.. and after that, it can get worse with The Voices telling me bad things and reminding me of the bad people and how they must be disciplined.. and if that happens and things start blurring I could lose sleep - and the thinking and processing of reality could really become microfocused - everything fusing together..

everything.. melting.. I see sounds and hear colors.. water begins flowing in my veins.. Angels cry.. cars crashing in my stomach.. the sky attacking me. The sky? why is it talking to me oh the voices the voices nooooo

GAR
05-24-2009, 03:12 PM
do NOT take away my diet coke or everyone will suffer everybody must pay

Nickdfresh
05-24-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm starting a very special thread for GayGAR posts. Like the ones where he makes fun of mothers of American soldiers by taunting on the many ways their sons could be killed in Iraq. :)

http://www.barntheatre.com/images/Jesus2003/jcPR4.jpg

kwame k
05-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Brilliant, Nick!

Nitro Express
05-24-2009, 09:49 PM
We are all fucking doomed! The main question is do you shoot yourself in the head to save time?

thome
05-24-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm starting a very special thread for GayGAR posts. Like the ones where he makes fun of mothers of American soldiers by taunting on the many ways their sons could be killed in Iraq. :)

Can I be a mod so I can start one for every single one of your post..you candy assed ...............whatever.

You threads are exact'leyas silly

Douche bag

chefcraig
05-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Look, I'm shaking my head and seeing stars as well, because thome has actually made a semi-relevant point here. Why draw attention to, and in a roundabout fashion celebrate, this unquestionable social retard? The wisdom of creating a thread for the nitwit is highly dubious, as each and every posting the creepy, droolingly deranged, obviously brain-damaged, bizarrely uniformed and petulantly racist imbecile makes stands for itself.

Plus, he's as dumb as a box of hammers. Silverware or plastic spoons feel smarter when he sits down to eat.

Enough. Ignore the nuisance. His baloney belies reading, let alone acknowledging or responding to.

Nickdfresh
05-25-2009, 07:00 AM
Look, I'm shaking my head and seeing stars as well, because thome has actually made a semi-relevant point here. Why draw attention to, and in a roundabout fashion celebrate, this unquestionable social retard? The wisdom of creating a thread for the nitwit is highly dubious, as each and every posting the creepy, droolingly deranged, obviously brain-damaged, bizarrely uniformed and petulantly racist imbecile makes stands for itself.

Plus, he's as dumb as a box of hammers. Silverware or plastic spoons feel smarter when he sits down to eat.

Enough. Ignore the nuisance. His baloney belies reading, let alone acknowledging or responding to.

That's why I've made a special thread for them...:)

Nickdfresh
05-25-2009, 07:01 AM
Can I be a mod so I can start one for every single one of your post..you candy assed ...............whatever.

You threads are exact'leyas silly

Douche bag

Have another case of Milwaukee's Best, fuckwit...

Seshmeister
05-25-2009, 07:36 AM
exact'leyas

??? :)

GAR
05-25-2009, 10:56 AM

Where's this Iraq mom quote and btw nice way to support my asking for you to be demodded making up bullshit thread stitched from posts made elsewhere

Nickdfresh
05-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Where's this Iraq mom quote and btw nice way to support my asking for you to be demodded making up bullshit thread stitched from posts made elsewhere

It's at DDLR you fucking cowardly, lying 'tard....

Your support? Dude, you couldn't support a puppy on your salary. Now fuck-off and collect some cans, bitch, before the Mexicans beat you to them!

hideyoursheep
05-26-2009, 03:05 AM
:popc1:

Every village has an idiot or 2 or ?

kwame k
05-26-2009, 11:14 PM

Oh Clay, so now you're denying you posted your taunts to Chelle at DDLR.com?

There are many here who post at the Army that remember that thread, you fucking pussy ass liar.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2009, 11:33 PM
making up bullshit

:lmao:

RIP Jizzy ring a bell, moron?

chefcraig
05-26-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh Clay, so now you're denying you posted your taunts to Chelle at DDLR.com?

There are many here who post at the Army that remember that thread, you fucking pussy ass liar.

Good golly, kwame, have you not noticed an interesting phenomenon? You and I have both been publicly announced (at least twice) as being upon a supposed "ignore list".

Yet our postings have been acknowledged, nonetheless!

Perhaps it is we that are all so powerful?

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3668/aaaaaagraea.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaaaaagraea.jpg)

kwame k
05-27-2009, 12:12 AM
:baaa:

GAR
05-28-2009, 02:53 AM
This is a passing fad, pushed forth by the FagMob and FORD's mad desire to partake the fat end of a juicy knob up his twat.

From the reports I've seen on it, the Fags are claiming to be denied their Constitutional rights, which is incorrect because the Constitution would have to have been written by atheists if that were the case.

Homos should never have the right marry, they'll just birth Turd Gurglers and then the state will have to pay for their upkeep.

All this hoohaw is jerking the media around, and it's gonna backfire on them even more because they'res a few people trying next for an injunction against it in the state while this new decision is being appealed.. but since the word is that it's a firm decision and all angles considered already, the appeal will be denied.

And once it's heard on the Federal level, that's it. No more bullshit appeals, state constitutional amendments this way or that, which is exactly what the FagMafia doesn't want to happen.

The two lawyers going for the CA state decision appeal have already said in several interviews, that what they've been trying to do is win this the old Women's Rights and Racial Equality way with going for faggot weddings rights in several states as a boat-tipper for the Federal opinion when it comes time to do that which they acknowledge won't come for another 20 years if at all.

GAR
05-28-2009, 02:56 AM
Look... it's just not that simple!!

Neither is deception.

GAR
05-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Shes a fucked-up racist hag! She won't make it I hope..

LoungeMachine
05-29-2009, 02:32 AM
I'm a fucked-up racist hag! I won't make it I hope..

We know.

:gulp:

GAR
06-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Barack's ugly daughters are also 1/4 white, just like the dog.

I expect to see them eating the reporter's audio equipment in due time.

GAR
06-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh shit, I forgot all about Moosealini's $150K RNC wardrobe.

Michelle's the most graceless state official's wife ever to tread the White House, her current wardrobe alone proves that old adage "money can't buy taste."

GAR
06-07-2009, 01:41 AM
That big black 12 inch mic give you any ideas, Jay?

GAR
06-07-2009, 02:09 AM
All women have some beauty in 'em.

But with a figure 32-34-24 I'm having a hard time spotting it.

GAR
06-07-2009, 02:10 AM
And an even bigger piece of racist shit to take a cheap shot at his children.

Kennedy gave 'em that mutt, who's the racist now!

GAR
06-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Since you are projecting your manhood image onto that mic, may I remind you the dog's eating your COCK, dumbasss.

GAR
06-07-2009, 04:16 PM
You would have to be a true racist piece of shit to think Michelle Obama was ugly.

You think their race is their fuckin' Silver Bullet over criticism?

Come ON Ford, gimme a break!

Nickdfresh
06-07-2009, 05:11 PM
GAyR, fuckoff and troll elsewhere, loser...