PDA

View Full Version : Rocks Dropped on Cars in 'Bizarre Stripping Game'

ZahZoo
05-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Why does this sound like Lounge Machine's idea of fun..?

Rocks Dropped on Cars in 'Bizarre Stripping Game'
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Print ShareThisLAKEWOOD, Wash. — Troopers have arrested a man and a woman accused of damaging at least 14 vehicles, including a State Patrol car, by throwing rocks onto them from a railroad trestle over Interstate 5 near Lakewood, Wash., as a part of a bizarre stripping game.

Trooper Guy Gill says 23-year-old Joshua N. Sizemore and 18-year-old Amanda L. Madison were tossing baseball-sized rocks from the trestle early Monday. Sizemore, of Tacoma, and Madison, of Lakewood, were booked into the Pierce County Jail in Tacoma, Wash., for investigation of malicious mischief and second-degree assault.

Troopers on the ground were assisted by a State Patrol airplane that captured video of two people throwing rocks from the trestle. Investigators say Madison was in her underwear when the couple were arrested.

Investigators say the two were playing a stripping game.

One person was injured when a rock crashed through the window and bruised his arm. He did not need to be hospitalized.

Igosplut
05-26-2009, 01:58 PM
A kink for every taste I guess.

yah
05-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Idiots.....

ZahZoo
05-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Idiots.....

Possibly... depending on how hot the girl looked... it's either genius or stupidity. The guy did have her down to her underwear...

LoungeMachine
05-26-2009, 04:50 PM
There had to have been alcohol involved in some way for it to make it even into my Top 10.

:gulp:

But in all seriousness, just plain idiotic and dangerous.

Hope karma pays a visit......

yah
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Possibly... depending on how hot the girl looked... it's either genius or stupidity. The guy did have her down to her underwear...

True, Zah
An interesting "piece" of news but I would have lost it if a rock came down on my ride.:biggrin:

ZahZoo
05-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Well... damn it!! Yes it's stupid and unsafe to throw rocks at moving cars on a highway!!

You have to overlook the dumb with certain forms of debatchery especially carnal debatchery. The guy was on the right track and clearly almost successful... he just needs to refine the game further to eliminate colateral damages.

FORD
05-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Sure it's Lakewood? Sounds more like something they would do in Tillicum.

thome
05-26-2009, 06:02 PM
I almost beat the shat out of a friend of mine, we were all about 8 yrs old or so, for almost throwing a red brick in a similar situation.

People die everyday from exactly this stupidity.

I wonder why at a early age I had some sense of proper behavior...ramifications .... yet, in so many other instances it escaped me..lol

Like stated above If I had got that far, the throwing... would have stood a distant 2nd to the half naked babe.

Douglas T.
05-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Nonetheless reminds me of the time we used to "bomb" the rival teams school bus with oranges after the game! :biggrin:

FORD
05-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Saw the news report of this shit on TV. Kids looked like a couple of tweakers to me. Lucky they didn't get their asses kicked, because not only did they drop rocks onto a State Patrol car (among others) but the railroad bridge they did this from was right next to McChord AFB and just up the road from Ft. Lewis. (and a few other military installations in the near vicinity) Probably fortunate for them there wasn't a military convoy going up the freeway, as there often is on that stretch of road.

binnie
05-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Was the TV broken?