PDA

View Full Version : Alleged Dealers Create Dope Take-Out Window

rustoffa
05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Alleged Dealers Create Dope Take-Out Window
Posted: 9:20 am EDT May 29, 2009

WINDER, Ga. -- Lt. Frank Farr, an investigator with the Winder Police Department, said he had never seen anything like it in his 20 years of service -- a takeout window for drugs.

He found it in Winder this week when authorities arrested two alleged drug dealers.

Police said customers would notify the dealers by ringing a wireless doorbell attached to a tree in a nearby stand of woods, setting off a chime in the second-story apartment. Police said a bucket was lowered and buyers placed their money in it for the dealers to haul up and count, then the drugs were sent back down in the bucket.

Police charged 30-year-old Antwon Scruggs and his 27-year-old girlfriend Laurnecia Fulton with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Link below
Alleged Dealers Create Dope Take-Out Window - News Story - WSB Atlanta (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19599301/detail.html)

FORD
05-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Can't wait until they open the drive thru franchise.

Igosplut
05-29-2009, 02:29 PM
I have a small Apt complex next door to my shop. It has a circular driveway that goes around the back. Started noticing all these cars (mostly at night) driving in, and then driving right out in thirty seconds or so. Strange, because this area isn't giving to that type of activity (high priced). Sure enough, that's what it was, a regular drug drive in.

Took the cops four months to finally get it and bust them (Jamaicans in the service trade here supplementing their dishwashing/bussboy salarys....

GAR
05-29-2009, 08:18 PM
My last office was previously a pot club, shut down by the ATF so I got a sweet deal on the move-in because the landlord still had the prior tenant's 6mos deposit.

Good one on the FEDS. They shut 'em down in 2 weeks.

Hardrock69
06-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Actually, drug windows have been going on in NYC for decades.

I saw a report on it on ABC News back in the 1980s.

Igosplut
06-02-2009, 06:14 AM
My last office was previously a pot club, shut down by the ATF so I got a sweet deal on the move-in because the landlord still had the prior tenant's 6mos deposit.

They were dealing out of a dumpster?