PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Kung Fu Legend David Carradine

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Carradine May Have Committed Suicide

Posted Jun 4th 2009 10:14AM by TMZ Staff

There are reports coming out of Thailand this morning that David Carradine was found, "hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have committed suicide."

The report cites "police sources" who are connected to the investigation.

TMZ has not been able to confirm the reports independently.

Story developing ...

Hellraiser!!
06-04-2009, 10:32 AM
That's really fucked up....It's unbelievable that a kung fu master actually killed himself.

Sad news....

R.I.P.

fryingdutchman
06-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Just saw this come across A.P.

Here's more information...

'Kill Bill' star David Carradine found dead in Thal capital Bangkok

http://hosted.ap.org/photos/B/b2bb1723-73dc-486a-9a5a-49b6ea22a5bc-small.jpg

BANGKOK (AP) -- Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He says Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have committed suicide.

Carradine was a leading member of a venerable Hollywood acting family that included his father, character actor John Carradine, and brother Keith.

© 2009 The Associated Press.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-04-2009, 10:41 AM
That's really fucked up....It's unbelievable that a kung fu master actually killed himself.

Sad news....

R.I.P.

This is a tragedy and my condolenses to his family, but he was no Kung Fu Master. He was an actor who played the role of a Kung Fu master. Hope I didn't rain on your parade:umm:

chefcraig
06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Here's the Associated Press article, which quotes a member of the U.S. Embassy in Thailand.

Actor David Carradine found dead in Bangkok

BANGKOK (AP) — Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok. A news report said he was found hanged in his hotel room and was believed to have committed suicide.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He said Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the Thai newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have committed suicide.

Carradine was a leading member of a venerable Hollywood acting family that included his father, character actor John Carradine, and brother Keith.

In all, he appeared in more than 100 feature films with such directors as Martin Scorsese, Ingmar Bergman and Hal Ashby.

But he was best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine, a Shaolin priest traveling the 1800s American frontier West in the TV series "Kung Fu," which aired in 1972-75.

He reprised the role in a mid-1980s TV movie and played Caine's grandson in the 1990s syndicated series "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues."

He returned to the top in recent years as the title character in Quentin Tarantino's two-part saga "Kill Bill."

The Associated Press: Actor David Carradine found dead in Bangkok (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5is2oJh-PXCbC-Hy5C61CoUOalTngD98JTGUG1)

Hellraiser!!
06-04-2009, 10:50 AM
This is a tragedy and my condolenses to his family, but he was no Kung Fu Master. He was an actor who played the role of a Kung Fu master. Hope I didn't rain on your parade:umm:

Yeah...but he had some knowledges about martial art for sure...and almost everyone who practices that, has some controls of the mind and that kind of stuff.

Anyone who commits suicide is really out of control...

Douglas T.
06-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Sad sad sad!

bueno bob
06-04-2009, 11:12 AM
That's unfortunate. I'm no big fan of suicide by any measure, but we have to remember that he was getting up there in his years and we don't really know what sort of condition he was in at all...he may have had what he considered were very good reasons for doing this (terminal cancer, who knows?).

Frankly, I don't really want to know all the details - I'd much rather just remember him for all the years of great entertainment he provided and leave it at that.

Nickdfresh
06-04-2009, 11:39 AM
That's terrible...

He was great in Kung Fu of course. But I was also a big fan of his work on the History Channel's "Wild West Tech.":(

May he find the peace in death he apparently could not in life....

binnie
06-04-2009, 11:40 AM
That's terrible.

What a way for it all to end......

THEDOCTOR
06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Holy fuckbeans! That SUCKS...loved him in "Kung Fu"(the original) and "Kill Bill" :(
. He was also a very good villain in "North and South", and Cole Younger in "The Long Riders"

Wow this sucks
RIP David

Va Beach VH Fan
06-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Having been in Bangkok a few times, the LAST thing I was thinking about was killing myself....

FORD
06-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Rest in peace, grasshopper :(

GAR
06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
This is a FUCKED day..

GAR
06-04-2009, 12:36 PM
That's unfortunate. I'm no big fan of suicide by any measure

Apparently, the path to such enlightenment follows the one who can leave no trace, his path after walking upon rice paper..

alexpgrimes
06-04-2009, 01:13 PM
I wonder if he was trying to pull a micheal hutchence???

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 01:15 PM
I wonder if he was trying to pull a micheal hutchence???

The evidence seems to be pointing that way...

David Carradine May Have Committed Suicide

Posted Jun 4th 2009 11:55AM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: Thai officials have announced that an autopsy will be performed on David Carradine this Friday.

One of the officers investigating the incident has just released the following statement: "I can confirm that we found his body, naked, hanging in the closet.

UPDATE: A Thai newspaper is now reporting the body was hanging for no less than 12 hours before it was discovered by the maid, adding there was no sign of struggle.

UPDATE: We just spoke with the director of the film David finished last week. Jim Wynorski told us as recently as a week ago Sunday, David was "jovial, full of life and kept everyone laughing on the set." Wynorski said he constantly talked about his family -- the apparent suicide "just doesn't at all seem like him."

David Carradine: Click to watch
UPDATE: TMZ has learned that the day before he died, David Carradine was in good spirits while shooting scenes for a movie at a local eatery -- the Witch's Oyster Bar & Restaurant.

We're told Carradine's crew was posted up on the second floor -- but David would occasionally stroll down to the restaurant level to enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage. Sources inside the restaurant tell us "he didn't look sad ... he looked fine."

UPDATE: The BBC claims Thai police told them a hotel maid found David Carradine this morning sitting in a wardrobe room with a rope around his neck and body.

There are conflicting reports about the rope. A Thai newspaper is citing cops who say the cord used in the hanging was from curtains in the hotel room. A Thai wire service says the rope did not come from the hotel.

TMZ has not been able to confirm any of these reports independently.

The 72-year-old's agent claims the actor had been in great spirits during the trip to Thailand.

Story developing ...

sadaist
06-04-2009, 01:32 PM
May he always get the stone from that old fuckers hand now. rip David. :(

thome
06-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Chinese Shaolin Bruce Lee Connection Murder!

RIP

Figs
06-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Good night funny man, good night.....

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 01:59 PM
D'oh!

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body.

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 02:57 PM
David Carradine's Rep: Death Was 'Accidental'

Posted Jun 4th 2009 2:42PM by TMZ Staff

We just spoke to a rep for David Carradine's, who claims the actor's death was not a suicide.

The rep said David's death was "accidental." And there's this ... the BBC is now reporting that David's body was found hanging with a rope around neck and "other parts of his body."

Carradine's body was found nude, hanging in a closet.

David's rep added, "We can confirm 100% that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

thome
06-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Rope around my neck and my cock in my hand, not a bad way to go..?

did I just say that..?;)

Many moons ago I read a article in playboy called, Deep Inside with David Carradine.

I cut the article out and have it in my file cabinet, he was much more believable, than one or two Guishen could ever destroy, but they got him.

RIP

alexpgrimes
06-04-2009, 03:30 PM
he should of just paid a hooker to choke him. what a shame. I guess grass hopper wasnt as wise as he thought...lol

LoungeMachine
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
But why in the closet?

:gulp:

Douglas T.
06-04-2009, 03:54 PM
He was hanging up a $2000 belt and tripped over that darn stone and got hung up!

Vinnie Velvet
06-04-2009, 03:57 PM
RIP.

Suicide?

Damn.

standin
06-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Too bad he did not call a hooker......What a shame indeed.
Guess he got bored with asphyxiophilia in the shower and there was no other place to tie up. Asphyxiation as entertainment is like so elementary school (childish).

Seshmeister
06-04-2009, 04:46 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1976/posters/bound_for_glory.jpg

Should have seen it coming...

GAR
06-04-2009, 04:51 PM
..David's body was found hanging with a rope around neck and "other parts of his body."

I guess he wasn't conscious enough to hear himself utter the "safe word."

standin
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1976/posters/bound_for_glory.jpg

Should have seen it coming...

:yikes::biggrin:
That is so wrong! And what a coincidence! :hee:

GAR
06-04-2009, 04:54 PM
I first thought, this guy's got money why would he let himself go like that, unless he's lost it all.

So he was trying to get himself off! So WHAT.. accidents happen.

LoungeMachine
06-04-2009, 04:55 PM
So he was trying to get himself off! So WHAT.. accidents happen.

How did JesterStar "go" by the way...?

Nickdfresh
06-04-2009, 05:24 PM
That's terrible...

He was great in Kung Fu of course. But I was also a big fan of his work on the History Channel's "Wild West Tech.":(

May he find the peace in death he apparently could not in life....

Or may he find the piece in death he apparently couldn't find in life...

GAR
06-04-2009, 05:31 PM
He looked no further than what love he had at hand.

.. or in hand. I think he's a righty.. but that's only because when I go for the choking-sex I use the righty.

Top Jimmy
06-04-2009, 06:28 PM
well, if he indeed did pull a 'Michael Hutchence' (INXS)
then that's what ya get for being a freaky deaky one to many times...

However....there's wierd stuff about this case...

According to TMZ.com, the 72-year-old actor revealed that he once considered shooting himself, saying: "Look, there was a period in my life when I had a single action Colt 45, loaded, in my desk drawer. And every night I'd take it out and think about blowing my head off, and then decide not to and go on with my life. Put it back in the drawer and open up the laptop and continue writing my autobiography or whatever. But it was just to see."

....one more thing...he was an amateur musician (ain't we all..)
and here's some lyrics from one of his tunes called Big Mack:

Does anyone know where I'm going ... does anyone here really care?

If I walk myself on a highway ... would that big mac truck be there?

Big mack truck .. big mack truck ... bearin' down on me.

Nickdfresh
06-04-2009, 06:51 PM
well, if he indeed did pull a 'Michael Hutchence' (INXS)
then that's what ya get for being a freaky deaky one to many times...

However....there's wierd stuff about this case...

....one more thing...he was an amateur musician (ain't we all..)
and here's some lyrics from one of his tunes called Big Mack:

Does anyone know where I'm going ... does anyone here really care?

If I walk myself on a highway ... would that big mac truck be there?

Big mack truck .. big mack truck ... bearin' down on me.

That's the problem with it all - what a great way to cover a murder...

But autoerotic axphisiation is all too real and not uncommon...

I think Bono, who apparently hung out with Hutchence (no pun intended) as they were friends, said that he thought that Michael committed suicide based on his personality.

this song was dedicated to the INXS frontman:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykIj190mJek&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykIj190mJek&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 07:02 PM
But why in the closet?

In a luxury suite a closet could be as big as your standard living room... plus mirrors.
Let's just hope he wasn't in the closet with a underage Thai boy.

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Rope around my neck and my cock in my hand, not a bad way to go..?

did I just say that..?;)

LOL!
Now that's the way to rock out with your cock out!

Mr Walker
06-04-2009, 07:04 PM

...lol!

GAR
06-04-2009, 08:59 PM
To me this is another tragic victim of the interwebnets and i'll tell you why:

You never heard such shit about the choking-sex, till that guy in NY killed his girl in the park doing that to each other.

Apparently, when you climax, if you cutoff the flow of fresh oxygenated blood to the brain, you prevent that whangbang release of naturally-generated dopamine your body expels for a few seconds from washing out and you just keep cuntvulsing, multiple after multiple.

Unfortunately the brain needs oxygenated blood flow more than it does that 2-second tinge of dopamine, and you'll go black in a few more seconds.

I dont' know if it was on a 60minutes, or a 20-20 story I saw, either on Hutchense or the NY gradschool dude's trial.. but the medical expert was saying that the brain begins to die surprisingly fast without the flow of blood.

Pretty sickening to think how close you can push it from getting the orgasm of a lifetime flowing to the point of death and without the internet, people wouldn't read about such things or have access to these deviant-type informations.

LoungeMachine
06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
but the medical expert was saying that the brain begins to die surprisingly fast without the flow of blood.

That explains why you are what you are.....

kwame k
06-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Cue Jizzy and Clay jokes now!

Diamondjimi
06-04-2009, 09:38 PM
How did JesterStar "go" by the way...?

I think he's a righty.. but that's only because when I go for the choking-sex I use the righty.

Ya don't need to be Columbo to figure this one out...

Baby's On Fire
06-04-2009, 10:10 PM

How is this a tragedy?

Air France was a tragedy...a dude who kills himself for his own personal reasons is not a tragedy, and never will be.

Gimme a break...TRAGEDY...yeah right.

Meanwhile, there isn 't a single thread about Air France, which is a real tragedy.

My dick hurts...it's a tragedy.....my cat pissed on the carpet...what a tragedy......gimme a fucking break with the goddamn cliches.

FORD
06-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Why would anybody go all the way to Thailand just to kill themselves jacking off?

You can get hookers there to do anything imaginable to you.

Baby's On Fire
06-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Why would anybody go all the way to Thailand just to kill themselves jacking off?

Drugs and perversion perhaps....maybe he was tormented by these demons...bot NO...it's a "tragedy"........

Nickdfresh
06-04-2009, 11:46 PM

You never heard such shit about the choking-sex, till that guy in NY killed his girl in the park doing that to each other.

Apparently, when you climax, if you cutoff the flow of fresh oxygenated blood to the brain, you prevent that whangbang release of naturally-generated dopamine your body expels for a few seconds from washing out and you just keep cuntvulsing, multiple after multiple.

Unfortunately the brain needs oxygenated blood flow more than it does that 2-second tinge of dopamine, and you'll go black in a few more seconds.

I dont' know if it was on a 60minutes, or a 20-20 story I saw, either on Hutchense or the NY gradschool dude's trial.. but the medical expert was saying that the brain begins to die surprisingly fast without the flow of blood.

Pretty sickening to think how close you can push it from getting the orgasm of a lifetime flowing to the point of death and without the internet, people wouldn't read about such things or have access to these deviant-type informations.

Oh right! Like you're the "expert." I've heard about auto erotic asphyxiation as long as almost twenty years ago and it's pretty much old hat and it has predated the internet you read at the library...

GAR
06-05-2009, 12:04 AM
It's kinda fun then, isn't it?

Try it! Glad you're so open to it DickKnees..

standin
06-05-2009, 01:00 AM

Not a tragedy. And been around long before anyone on this board was thought of.
And kids do "the choking game" (hyperventilate and press real hard on the neck vein and artery.) as non-sex play. Generally , once or twice and it's like, "Umm, that's kinda stupid." And if you spend any good amount of time in the water you can get a similar experience. And mountain climbers can get it. Another place you can get the feeling it a non-pressurized plane. It is just those folks that get stuck some where along the way that keep doing it habitually.
Masturbation can get boring as holy hell, but really if you are that bored with yourself, that that is the best creativity you can do with yourself, imagine how dull your sex must be to your partners.
You know, maybe he was inexperienced at it. It is a rather dangerous game to play alone. "Gee, I think I'll mock hang myself for entertainment."
I can get that same buzz many other ways, there is no need to go hang yourself.

BTW, Gar , Dopamine is a Monoamine and is processed through the CNS. Blood flow does not effect the reprocessing or metabolic discard of transmitters or modulators.

However, Gar you might experiment with a tens unit to heighten the CNS. Done correctly, you will not even need to masturbate to experience variance in your CNS.

Seshmeister
06-05-2009, 05:05 AM

He was making a movie there.

Igosplut
06-05-2009, 06:49 AM
Oh right! Like you're the "expert." I've heard about auto erotic asphyxiation as long as almost twenty years ago and it's pretty much old hat and it has predated the internet you read at the library...

Roy Hazelwood (Ex FBI sexual predator profiler) wrote a comprehensive study of auto-erotica that draws on cases that go back to the 70s when he first was able to put an official title on the phenomenon (mostly because of the mistake of the cases labeled "Death by suicide" instead of "Death by misadventure" and the urging of family members). His book "The evil that men do" (http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Evil%20That%20Men%20Do%3A%20FBI%20Profiler%20Roy %20Hazelwood%27s%20Journey%20Into%20the%20Minds%20 of%20Sexual%20Predators:3000151481;_ylc=X3oDMTB1c2 1tcDhkBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNib29rcw--) details the evolution, and case history's. Great book to read if you're into true crime.

Nice to see that GARgle actually posted one time without googling a subject, and just as everybody could predict he comes off as knowing shit about the subject...

fryingdutchman
06-05-2009, 07:24 AM

Shit Sesh....better warn Fozzie Bear that he could be next.

Soon....Kermit just won't be enough, and he'll move on to the ropes.....

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
06-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Wocka Wocka Wocka! :)

Seshmeister
06-05-2009, 07:32 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/JimChimney/1000&#37;20on/TieChin.jpg

fryingdutchman
06-05-2009, 07:44 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/JimChimney/1000%20on/TieChin.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!:lol:

Mr Walker
06-05-2009, 08:46 AM
David Carradine's lawyer Vicki Roberts drops a bombshell to RadarOnline.com, saying that she believes that "there may have been foul play," in the actor's suspicious hanging death Wednesday in Thailand.

"I believe that there may have been foul play. Anybody could stage a suicide after a murder." Roberts told RadarOnline.com Thursday night while attending the screening of the movie Being Michael Madsen at the Dances with Films Independent Film Festival (Welcome to Dances With Films: The Last Independent Independent Film Festival (http://www.danceswithfilms.com)).

Roberts is an attorney who performed the marriage ceremony between David and his current wife Annie and she also served as his attorney in his nasty divorce from Marina in 2001. Documents (2009! (http://www.smokinggun.com)) that were never sealed in the divorce contain accusations from Marina that David was engaging in sexual behavior that was dangerous to his health and was involved in an incestuous affair. Roberts denies the allegations to RadarOnline.com and states that they were "extremely inflammatory and completely false."

Mr Walker
06-05-2009, 08:50 AM
LMAO!

http://warmingglow.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/csi-miami-carradine.jpg

GAR
06-05-2009, 09:32 AM

.. and a little love. Glove love.

VanHalener
06-05-2009, 09:35 AM
DOH!

RIP David
:cato2::daisy::cato2:

By the way, Caine was a bully...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1AOneFk2l4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1AOneFk2l4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
06-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Nice to see that GARgle actually posted one time without googling a subject, and just as everybody could predict he comes off as knowing shit about the subject...

Hey and good morning to you too, gasbag!

thome
06-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Chinese Shaolin Bruce Lee Connection Murder!

RIP

Professional sexual deviants don't tear down hotel curtains and use the string, they bring thier own rope and have a plan.

No, I don't watch CSI. I just assume these things are somewhat suspect.

A easy way to find out would be to check Hotel records over the last 20 years and see how many curtains were accidentally torn down due to a slip.??..and paid for by Carradine.

RIP

GAR
06-05-2009, 09:56 AM
My guess is it will be less than one week someone decides to create a David Carradine game animated in adobe flash..

Mr Walker
06-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Carradine's Rep -- David's Hands Were Tied

Posted Jun 5th 2009 9:53AM by TMZ Staff

Now we know why David Carradine's family thinks foul play may have been involved in the actors death -- his manager tells us Carradine was found with his hands tied behind his back.

Chuck Binder, Carradine's manager, tells us he firmly believes Carradine did not take his own life -- nor does he think David died accidentally. Binder says the family has been told Carradine's hands were immobilized by the rope.

Carradine was found by a hotel maid Thursday morning with a rope tied around his neck and another around his genitals in a Bangkok hotel room.

Story developing...

Mr Walker
06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Fuck... thome may have been onto something.

Seshmeister
06-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Hmmm...

This thing with the family refusing to believe it happened with Hutchens for a while never mind a 72 year old.

It's hard enough for a family to accept a member coming out the closet...

fryingdutchman
06-05-2009, 11:25 AM
It's hard enough for a family to accept a member coming out the closet...

Yep. Just ask GAR's family.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/members/diamondjimi-albums-ahahahahahahahahahahahahha-picture109-garipedia.jpg

I love it when threads can overlap this way...

LoungeMachine
06-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Notice they say his hand were "immobilized" Not "tied up"

Parsing words like that usually mean they're trying to spin it without having to lie to protect him.

And Gaydar's cover of people was a great step forward for him.....

letsrock
06-05-2009, 11:57 AM
now they are questioning if it was suicide.

LoungeMachine
06-05-2009, 12:07 PM
now they are questioning if it was suicide.

No shit?

Igosplut
06-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Notice they say his hand were "immobilized" Not "tied up"

Parsing words like that usually mean they're trying to spin it without having to lie to protect him.

And Gaydar's cover of people was a great step forward for him.....

I have that book (Hazelwood) and when I get home I'll have to scan one of the pictures from it. It shows a woman that died in the act of auto-erotica/asphyxiation. I could see how it would look like a suicide, but if you look close at how she's tied there is a method to it (the picture isn't that graphic)

lesfunk
06-05-2009, 12:12 PM
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.....

thome
06-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Parachute not opening that's the way a man should die.

Getting caught in the gears of a Combine.

Having your nuts bit off by a Laplander. that's how I wanna go.

A noose around my neck and my cock in my hand.

Fuck The World.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qyoJ_okNxZI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qyoJ_okNxZI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There is a special place in hell for people like me.

Sorry David..

RIP

letsrock
06-05-2009, 01:33 PM
DC will be missed.

Mr Walker
06-05-2009, 02:03 PM
DC will be missed.

LMAO!
Missed by who?

Sounds like a real charming guy...

Carradine's "Deviant Sexual Behavior" - June 5, 2009 (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0605092carradine1.html?link=rssfeed)

letsrock
06-05-2009, 02:42 PM
I enjoyed the old show.

lesfunk
06-05-2009, 02:42 PM
I already don't miss him.

lesfunk
06-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I already don't miss him.

His death is already more entertaining that anything he did in life

thome
06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
LMAO!
Missed by who?

Carradine's "Deviant Sexual Behavior" - June 5, 2009 (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0605092carradine1.html?link=rssfeed)

This is exactly why you should only fukk your wife in the missionary position with a sheet between you and her with a hole cut, for solely, the purpose of procreation, and save the good stuff for paid whores and bangkok closets ..............fukking loud mouthed bitch ex, fukk her.
After 4 years of marriage she is going to Dime, 70 years of his life, fukk her..

Douglas T.
06-05-2009, 03:56 PM
LMAO!
Missed by who?

"deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly."

If he's gone to hell he's died 1000 deaths by now!

thome
06-05-2009, 04:42 PM
I was reading thru the decree and they say it was supposed to remain private, but -accidentally- got put in the public file, Bullsh!t.... how much cash gets that done...?

Then further on she, the ex sais ..."things have relaxed now and I am getting auditions again"....Ok what your motivation honey.....and cut!

Why would she bring up supposed things that happened to David way back in the past,(50 years), just to get a divorce...sounds like a pshyco gunt to me...

just say irreco diff,and walk away

So perhaps David was a freek and a mystic and a partier and wild man and a womanizer and need I go on...?

She should have read the article I spoke of written back in the 70's/80's then she would know .

It makes Hunter S. Thopmson look like a chior boy.

Golden AWe
06-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Just watched a Ingmar Bergman movie with him last week...

His voice was one of the best things in KILL BILL

and now he died wanking!!!

Mr Walker
06-05-2009, 05:36 PM
This guy is the best!

Welcome - What Would Tyler Durden Do: Celeb gossip, rumors, scandals, pictures and videos (http://www.wwtdd.com/)

Well, I mean, c’mon. He wasn’t murdered. It was whores. And I’m not gonna lie to you. I’ve seen better ideas. If you’re trusting that the 15-year-old prostitute you picked up in a foreign land can undue your life threatening knots while her tiny hands are covered in astroglide and semen, it’s possible you didn’t really think this plan all the way through.

LoungeMachine
06-05-2009, 05:41 PM
:lmao:

ODShowtime
06-05-2009, 06:30 PM
it was great watching this thread evolve from yesterday when we thought it was suicide to today when it turns into this carnal carnival! Any time you're shooting the shit about kung fu and thai hookers at work with your buds, it's a good time.

Diamondjimi
06-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Lohan beaver shot... http://www.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/032749.jpg

hideyoursheep
06-06-2009, 07:26 AM
OOPS!!

How is David going to explain this to his dad?

John was grate in those old horror movies.

David wasn't so grate with those whores.

Really man, DC's knowledge of Kung Fu was about as extensive as EVH's knowledge of sobriety.

Satan
06-06-2009, 01:47 PM
"deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly."

If he's gone to hell he's died 1000 deaths by now!

Yeah, he's here. And first thing he did was join Elvis Presley's support group for "people who are embarrassed about how they died"

Michael Hutchence is also a member, so are Jimi Hendrix, Bon Scott, and Bonzo Bonham.

Satan
06-06-2009, 01:48 PM
OOPS!!

How is David going to explain this to his dad?

John was grate in those old horror movies.

David wasn't so grate with those whores.

Really man, DC's knowledge of Kung Fu was about as extensive as EVH's knowledge of sobriety.

Actually, John just laughed his ass off when he heard the story. What else could he do?

Igosplut
06-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Here's the picture, there was no info other than whats stated on the page

The one thing that did catch my eye was and I quote:

"Outside of jails or mental institutions, I've never seen a nude suicide by hanging" says Hazelwood, "So if I find someone hanging nude in their bedroom I'm going to suspect it is an Autoerotic fatality

So if they found him hanging nude I'd say that sorta blows the suicide theory.....

standin
06-06-2009, 02:10 PM
It's like a joke made in hell. The movie he was working on is called Stretch.

GAR
06-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah well I am beginning to seriously doubt the funny about it being that it looks like foulplay.

I say we send in Uma to find the perpetrator.. to Kill Who Killed Kill Bill's Bill

Golden AWe
06-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Sammy Hagar couldn't commit a suicide like this due to penis size issues

GAR
06-06-2009, 04:42 PM
.. if he could see past his belly to tie the cord, more like.

standin
06-06-2009, 05:24 PM
He was a good actor, that is without a doubt.
His quote April 1, 2004 on The Bob Rivers Show on KZOK in Seattle, to a comment he made about his ups and downs in show business: “Everything in life is very funny to me.”

His death is morbidly funny too.....I wasn't to hip on the guy. Hell, I haven't even seen Kill Bill..... But I can almost hear him saying "Aw, shit, what a fuck up" and laughing.

But here is a decent unfunny memorial for him....

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5C04STB7JDQ&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5C04STB7JDQ&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

GAR
06-06-2009, 05:30 PM
oh.. you've GOT to see Kill Bill.

standin
06-06-2009, 05:33 PM
When you can bust a nut without strangling yourself, Grasshopper, then it is time for you to go.

Not mine, but :biggrin:

GAR
06-06-2009, 05:37 PM
wtf I clicked the groan button? I was scrolling the window to view the youtube..

standin
06-06-2009, 05:40 PM
oh.. you've GOT to see Kill Bill.

Wonder who he was fcking in his family???

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2r8pNuLyDI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2r8pNuLyDI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
06-07-2009, 09:17 PM
It's kinda fun then, isn't it?

I wouldn't know....

Try it! Glad you're so open to it DickKnees..

Well, I'd like to choke your father for not pulling out during sex and shooting you all over the wall...

Nickdfresh
06-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Yep. Just ask GAR's family.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/members/diamondjimi-albums-ahahahahahahahahahahahahha-picture109-garipedia.jpg

I love it when threads can overlap this way...

Oh, that's a fucking classic right there!

bueno bob
06-08-2009, 02:51 PM
You know, based on that photo that was released, it's no suicide.

Anybody care to explain how one can tie themselves up like that otherwise? Nobody I know could do it, even somebody who actually KNEW kung fu...

Mr Walker
06-08-2009, 03:05 PM
You know, based on that photo that was released, it's no suicide.

Anybody care to explain how one can tie themselves up like that otherwise? Nobody I know could do it, even somebody who actually KNEW kung fu...

Carradine's Ex -- He Spent Days Planning Bondage

Posted Jun 8th 2009 10:27AM by TMZ Staff

David CarradineAnother woman from David Carradine's past is talking about the actor's penchant for auto-erotica -- claiming he would spend days planning to construct elaborate sexual devices.

Carradine's third ex-wife, Gail Jensen, dropped more personal bombshells in an interview with Patricia Towle this weekend, saying "David was pretty strange. He would like to get tied up. He would tie himself up and I would walk in and see him and say 'Oh my God, David, you got to be kidding me -- and I would (turn around and) walk out. I would leave him to his own devices."

Jensen added, "He liked to be tied up. And he could tie himself up ... He spent days planning a different feature. He would go to a hardware store and buy the stuff."

We spoke with Jensen, who told us although David liked tying himself up "it was never sexual." She says he liked bondage but never choked himself. Then again, they divorced in 1997.

Mr Walker
06-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Big Clue in Carradine's Tied Hands

Posted Jun 8th 2009 8:30AM by TMZ Staff

David CarradineDavid Carradine's hands were tied above his head when he died -- turns out, in the world of auto-erotic suspension, it's an easy task to master.

Brent Turvey, a forensic scientist and criminal profiler who has studied auto-erotic asphyxiation, has examined the photo of Carradine's body published in a Thai newspaper. The photo shows the body with a rope around his neck hanging in a closet ... Carradine's hands were tied above his head.

Turvey says it's simple for someone to tie rope around his/her hands, by loosely tying the hands in front -- then raising them up to tighten.

Turvey says undoing the knot is easy as well, allowing for a quick escape.

Turvey says, "By tying his hands above his head, and bending his knees in a sitting position, he can easily stand up and untie his hands with his teeth. Choking in this position is an accident that usually results from the rope being left on the neck a few seconds too long."

Since we first reported Friday that Carradine's hands may have been tied, there has been a lot of speculation it's evidence of foul play. But apparently it's actually consistent with accidental death.

Mr Walker
06-08-2009, 05:49 PM
I don’t know who’s in charge of handing out gold medals for opening paragraphs but I dare you to do better than the New York Post…

A secret sect of kung fu assassins could have silenced actor David Carradine as he delved into their shadowy activities, according to his family’s lawyer.

Aha! I knew it!

…attorney Mark Geragos suggested that Carradine may have been killed as he tried to uncover groups working in the martial-arts underworld.
The lawyer said the actor’s family refuses to believe he died in a sadomasochistic sex stunt gone wrong — despite his being found naked with a rope tied around his neck, wrists and genitals.
The bizarre claim was made on “Larry King Live” on CNN Friday after a panel member said, “David was very interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies.”
“What that means is connected to martial arts and his interest in martial arts,” he continued. “And so there is a suspicion that if there was some foul play, that that may be the first area where they should look.”

I hope this works because it will be awesome to blame some secret society every time I get caught being a pervert. “The Free Masons planted those panties, and a coven of witches hexed my computer to download ‘Oops I Swallowed Again’ “.

thome
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Ok about a month ago a secret -Gui Assassin- from the third level of Shun, was seen at Bruce Lee's Grave .She was payin Homage and asking for the right to carry out the spiritual murder.

David was too close ..not knowing he was missplaced, wrong, due to the twisted world we live in .

He is blessed within the community of honor eternal, it had to be done.

I'm creepy..lol

Where's my EMMY!!!

Wait there is a sound on the roof I'll be righ.........beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Igosplut
06-08-2009, 06:33 PM
If you REALLY dig into auto-erotica, some of the shit you come across is truly BIZARRE.

I have no doubt he was into that.

Mr Walker
06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
If you REALLY dig into auto-erotica, some of the shit you come across is truly BIZARRE.

Ya think?

lol

That's like saying if you stick your hand in a jar of jelly, it might come out sticky.

Igosplut
06-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Ya think?

lol

That's like saying if you stick your hand in a jar of jelly, it might come out sticky.

I know.

But I don't think people realize HOW bad it is.....

standin
06-08-2009, 08:55 PM
You're right, Iglo, we just don't know enough....tell us.....:baaa:

GAR
06-09-2009, 02:44 AM
"Auto-erotica" that means a car collector, right?

Diamondjimi
06-09-2009, 02:55 AM
:rolleyes:
Savicki much?

Nitro Express
06-09-2009, 04:27 AM
I first heard of auto erotica aphixiation from a friend of mine who worked for the FBI. He said they investigate some wierd shit and one early case involved a man dressed in women's langerie who was strangled to death. The senior agents knew it was an auto erotic accident. My friend who was new to the job was going "holy shit! What the fuck?" But of course this guy was a goody two shoes Mormon from a very sheltered Utah community. LOL!

GAR
06-09-2009, 04:35 AM
On the radio today, they were saying speculating that the motive for the family's challenging of the Thai police report classification of "suicide" is based on different analogies not translating between the two cultures here because in their culture they may not understand the perversion discreet enough to see the clearly distinct accident it could be, when all those ropes could lead one to believe the intent of self-inflicted mortality.

I think the family's entitled to the insurance money, in my mind it's an accident.. but you never know about those Triad Ninja's hiding in the bushes waiting to grab you and tie up your dick in the closet where no one will see you croak!

Igosplut
06-09-2009, 06:22 AM
You're right, Iglo, we just don't know enough....tell us.....:baaa:

Already setting up aliases Gar?

standin
06-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Already setting up aliases Gar?
Give me a break!

Just seeing how far of a porn line you would cross......:hitch:
;)

Diamondjimi
06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Sounds like it's time for an IP check....

Mr Walker
06-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Glad that this didn't happen to Keith Carradine... I like him on the show 'Dexter'.

Blaze
06-12-2009, 10:09 AM
He shoulda been more open about his pervs....
Carradine would made for an interesting cover art...
http://anita-russell.com/Anita_pics/BlackBlueAd.jpg

fryingdutchman
06-12-2009, 10:12 PM
…attorney Mark Geragos suggested....

HA!!

Enough said, right there.

Geragos is a piece of shit who would fuck his own grandmother and sell tickets to it if he could get the world to believe the massive amount of BULLSHIT that comes out of his mouth.

A partial list of clients...

Former Congressman, intern-fucker, and one-time murder suspect Gary Condit
Whitewater superstar Susan McDougal
Rampant pedophile Michael Jackson
Wife and baby killer Scott Peterson

Nobody should be stunned that Geragos would concoct some wild story to cover up an incident like this.

Nitro Express
06-13-2009, 01:25 PM

Sounds like you speak from experience.:anal::wanker::dickhead::blow::jizzz::s ex:

Nitro Express
06-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Carradine's Ex -- He Spent Days Planning Bondage

Posted Jun 8th 2009 10:27AM by TMZ Staff

David CarradineAnother woman from David Carradine's past is talking about the actor's penchant for auto-erotica -- claiming he would spend days planning to construct elaborate sexual devices.

Carradine's third ex-wife, Gail Jensen, dropped more personal bombshells in an interview with Patricia Towle this weekend, saying "David was pretty strange. He would like to get tied up. He would tie himself up and I would walk in and see him and say 'Oh my God, David, you got to be kidding me -- and I would (turn around and) walk out. I would leave him to his own devices."

Jensen added, "He liked to be tied up. And he could tie himself up ... He spent days planning a different feature. He would go to a hardware store and buy the stuff."

We spoke with Jensen, who told us although David liked tying himself up "it was never sexual." She says he liked bondage but never choked himself. Then again, they divorced in 1997.

It looks like Houdini failed to escape his kinky contraption.

hideyoursheep
06-14-2009, 03:17 PM
A Caine that beats its self?

Anonymous
06-15-2009, 03:24 PM
You know, many people may not like Carradine, say this death isn't a tragedy, whatever.

I was a fan of the guy. He was badass.

And just today I read in a newspaper that suicide was being discarded.

Ok, I can't resist it...

If it was NOT suicide, and he was KILLED, there's only ONE MAN who could kill David Carradine. There's only ONE MAN who was EVEN MORE BADASS than David.

And know we all know who it was.

Perhaps David stole SOMEONE'S part in a movie?

Cheers! :bottle:

Golden AWe
06-16-2009, 10:32 AM
If it was NOT suicide, and he was KILLED, there's only ONE MAN who could kill David Carradine. There's only ONE MAN who was EVEN MORE BADASS than David.

Chuck Norris?

Anonymous
06-16-2009, 01:23 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny such an assertion, since I'm not even nowhere near as tough as Carradine, and we all know what happened to him.

Cheers! :bottle:

thome
06-17-2009, 10:19 AM

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/55207-my-larg-girl-month-naked-chick-bruce-lees-grave.html

Perhaps it was a female shen.......... from beyond the pale..?

letsrock
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Chuck Norris did it. Because David wouldnt get involved with all of Chucks infomercials.

Susie Q
06-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Chuck Norris did it. Because David wouldnt get involved with all of Chucks infomercials.

Naw...Bruce Lee came back from the grave and kicked his ass. OR it could possibly be Linda Lee POSING as Bruce Lee's ghost.

Hmmm...the theories abound....

letsrock
06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Me likey.:hee: