PDA

View Full Version : Military Spending

bueno bob
06-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Ever wonder why we can’t have a real public health care system, free education to the highest level of a person’s ability, fix our crumbling infrastructure or enact any environmental cleanup? Here's your answer.

Top 10 arms spenders, arms producers in the world | Comcast.net (http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world-europe/20090608/EU.World.Arms.Spending.Glance/)

Fix this and you'd be amazed what would fall into place, considering the sort of resources this country STILL has.

Oh, wait, I forgot...they're all gonna kill us if we lessen it...

thome
06-10-2009, 01:06 PM
So this thread is open for Doctor/Military/Government/Education..etc..right..? discussion is endless.

The question is like Lawyers how often do you need a Doctor..?

Only when your are desperate.

People who are terminal or 35% ..? incapacitated(sp) are cared for for FREE.

By the Full Dissability Act, that is covered by SSI.....RIGHT?

I have -NEEDED- a doctor twice in my life or I would be dead.

Most deffinately, The need was important.

2 days out of my life and maybe 1.45 months of recovery total and recovery was 1 month solid of urgent (14 days,over both injuries) care.

Perhaps $25,000 in bills total for my life.Over the 48 years of it.

Other than that I have been to a doctor perhaps 10 times for fukked up ankle, bla bla.....nothing life or death.

Medical bills can be expensive but do we -NEED- Full Health care..?

How often do we -NOT- need it and what would the cost be to those who never go..?

I like the Idea of a bank account garaunteed by the Fed, like a savings account that earns interest, and can only be withdrawn from after a registered doctor has signed off on your visit or NEED.

As the owner of the money you can only spend the interest,. without a docs sig.

I see no -Need- for universal health care.

Everybody bitches about the way the wrong guys run our goverment, just wait till they have universal healthcare, in thier greedy, sadistic, selfishly ,need to be reelected, dirty, little hands.

rant off

LoungeMachine
06-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Until we have Campaign Finance Reform, we will never see ANY of the changes we wish to see.....

But I love the people out there screaming about the big bad government screwing us, but seem to have NO problem with big bad corporate greedheads screwing us.

:gulp:

GAR
06-10-2009, 02:14 PM
One easy solution for you is to boycott all big bad corporate greedhead products and services!

kwame k
06-10-2009, 02:35 PM
One easy solution for you is to boycott all big bad corporate greedhead products and services!
That's why you quit your job at McDonald's?
No, a Mexican took your job and that's why you are a bitter little troll.

LoungeMachine
06-10-2009, 02:35 PM

Boycotting is your way out of any problem, isn't it?

Dont like a site feature? Boycott the site!
Dont like a Mod? Boycott the site!!
katydid owns you? Boycott the site!!
Get called out for Google Bullshit posts? Put 'em on Ignore!!!!

:gulp:

You never really reached puberty, did you?

kwame k
06-10-2009, 02:38 PM
:biggrin: