PDA

View Full Version : Gunman, guard shot at Holocaust museum

FORD
06-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Gunman, guard shot at Holocaust museum
NBC News: Suspect may have ties to hate, anti-government groups
NBC News and news services
updated 11:55 a.m. MT, Wed., June 10, 2009

WASHINGTON - An elderly gunman exchanged fire with security guards inside the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Wednesday. One security guard and the gunman were taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Law enforcement officials identified the suspect as James Wenneker von Brunn, 88, from the Eastern Shore of Maryland, NBC News reported. NBC said he may have had connections to hate groups or anti-government groups.

D.C. police spokeswoman Traci Hughes said the suspect walked into the museum at about 12:50 p.m. ET with a rifle and shot a guard after a confrontation. U.S. Park Police Sgt. David Schlosser says one or more guards at the museum returned fire, hitting the suspect.

Authorities said the gunman was in critical condition and the security guard was in grave condition. Both were taken to George Washington University Hospital.

A third person reportedly was hurt after being cut by broken glass.

White House reaction
The White House said President Barack Obama was saddened by the shooting and concerned about a guard who was reportedly injured.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said he told Obama about the shooting on Wednesday afternoon. Gibbs later told reporters that he gave Obama the facts as they were known at the time, shortly after shots were fired.

Gibbs says White House officials are receiving regular updates from the FBI, the Homeland Security Council and the White House Situation Room.

The museum normally has a heavy security presence with guards positioned both inside and outside. All visitors are required to pass through metal detectors at the entrance, and bags are screened.

It was not immediately known whether the gunman made it through the detectors before opening fire.

The museum, located just off the National Mall near the Washington Monument, is a popular tourist attraction. It draws about 1.7 million visitors each year.

Roads surrounding the museum have been closed and blocked off with yellow tape. Several police cars and officers on horses surround the area.

Schlosser said park police SWAT teams are doing a secondary sweep of the building, but they don't believe there is another gunman.

Students heard several shots
Sandy Perkins of Massachusetts said her daughter, Abigail, called her shortly after the shooting. The teen was on a school trip to the museum and told her mother students heard several shots before they were told to leave the building.

Abigail said some of her friends were very shaken, but all were otherwise fine, Sandy Perkins said.

The teens did not see where the shots were coming from.

Linda Elston, who is visiting the museum from Nevada City, Calif., says she was on the lower level of the museum watching a film when she and others were told to evacuate.

"It was totally full of people," Elston said. "It took us awhile to get out."

She said she didn't hear any shots and didn't immediately know why there was an evacuation leaving her feeling "a little anxious."

NBC News correspondent Pete Williams contributed to this report from The Associated Press.

URL: Gunman, guard shot at Holocaust museum - Crime & courts- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31208188/)

FORD
06-10-2009, 03:03 PM
This asshole is a member of the known right wing fringe hate site "freerepublic.com" and reportedly is a member of the "birther" cult that believes President Obama was "born in Kenya".

GAyR's grandpa?

FORD
06-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Jesus Christ!! This guy is a true wackjob.....

HITLER'S WORST MISTAKE:
HE DIDN'T GAS THE JEWS.
by James von Brunn

Remember, the un-Constitutional Federal Reserve Act (1913) gave JEWS control of America's MONEY. Followed by control of America's principal sources of information .

Early on, during the war-torn 20th Century, the only broadcast networks : ABC, CBS, and NBC -- were JEW owned. Today, JEWS control ALL important sources of information (the major networks, Newspapers, Magazines, Book-publishing, Tin-Pan Alley, Music & Recording Industry, Hollywood, Encyclopedia Britannica, Public schools and Universities, the Catholic Church, etc.).

Bit by bit Liberalism ascended. Bit by bit the Constitution was re-interpreted. Bit by bit government institutions and Congressmen fell into JEW hands -- then U.S. diplomacy, businesses, resources and manpower came under JEW control.

White men sat on their collective asses and did NOTHING -- NOTHING BUT TALK. Never before in World history has a great Nation been conquered so completely, while offering NO physical resistance !

White talkers LOVE their Enemies.

Today, on the World stage, White men are LAUGHED AT, their women taken, raped, and bred by stronger men.

And America ?

America is a Third-World racial garbage-dump -- stupid, ignorant, dead-broke, and terminal.

Prepare to die, White America -- you deserve it.

Heil Hitler !

James von Brunn
www.holywesternempire.org

RonPaulforPresident : Message: RE: PLEASE TAKE ME, DON'T HURT ME, I'M YOURS ! (http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:ZVsm-6bP5-EJ:groups.yahoo.com/group/RonPaulforPresident/message/26989+%22HITLER%E2%80%99S+WORST+MISTAKE:+HE+DIDN%E 2%80%99T+GAS+THE+JEWS.%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

FORD
06-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Just in case you missed that..... "Jews control the Catholic Church".

Must be why they loved Mel Gibson's movie so much :rolleyes:

FORD
06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Obama is missing!

The American People Demand to Know:

WHO SENT YOU???

Obama has lived for 48 years without leaving any footprints -- none! There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no paper trail -- none -- this is no accident. It is being done on purpose with Media help - but to serve whom & why???

MISSING-HIDDEN DOCUMENTS:

Original, vault copy of Certificate of Live Birth in the USA -- Not Released (1 version hidden in Hawaii, Original found in Kenya)

Certificate of Live Birth -- Released - Proven Counterfeit (www.obamafiles.com (http://www.ObamaFiles.com))

Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro adoption records -- Not released

Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Not Released

Punahou School records -- Not released

Selective Service Registration -- Released - Proven Counterfeit

Occidental College records -- Not released

Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released

Columbia College records -- Not released

Columbia thesis -- Not released

Harvard College records -- Not released

Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, Not Signed)

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public view

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state senators' records are intact)

Law practice client list -- Not released

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

WHY DON'T WE SEE ONE WORD OF THIS IN ANY OF THE MEDIA?

Love him or hate him, we all remember how the press went to great lengths to find out every move that President Bush made ... finally unable to come up with anything factual, so they created it! When their accusations were proven empty, they refused to retract one word of the fraud they perpetrated on the American people.

Dan Rather lost his job over fraudulent documents, because common people like you & me reached out and ripped CBS to pieces. They couldn't stand the loss of sponsors OR viewers!

The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin. She maintains a 91% approval rating among voters from all parties, thanks to the Internet and investigative journalists who don't work for the mainstream media.

NOW ------- The Supreme Court has scheduled a Conference for Dec 5th about Obama's

U. S. Citizenship. STILL, not a word about any of this from the Media. If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we going to sit on our hands & say not a word?

AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!

Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!

NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!

What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE YOU OUT THERE???

Submitted by: James W. von Brunn

This WAS posted at the hate site "freerepublic.com" It was scrubbed from their server the minute Von Brunn's name hit the news. Just as Scott Roeder's posts were, and the other domestic terrorist who sent fake "anthrax" from his mom's basement a couple years ago. This hate site needs to be shut down......

FORD
06-10-2009, 03:39 PM
GAyR's friends over at the white supremacist hate site "StormFront" think this assclown was some sort of racist genius Mensa member hero. And that was before today!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56654&

standin
06-10-2009, 03:54 PM
I got to his site...Von Brunn.. and screen printed everything before it gets took down...
I am really surprised this very old man gumption-ed up and did this

standin
06-10-2009, 03:57 PM
I think this gentleman or his family needs to answer for this.... there is no way one could not know they were highlighted on Von Brunn' site.

sadaist
06-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Jesus Christ!! This guy is a true wackjob.....

Dang FORD, if you take this guys statements and replace the word "Jews" with "BCE", he sounds exactly like you. Same thoughts, different bogey man.

Igosplut
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM
D.C. police spokeswoman Traci Hughes said the suspect walked into the museum at about 12:50 p.m. ET with a rifle

It was not immediately known whether the gunman made it through the detectors before opening fire

Do they ever proof-read this shit before putting it out? How the fuck's he gonna get through a metal detector with a rifle?

Oh, that's just a pin in my leg...

Igosplut
06-10-2009, 04:50 PM
GAyR's friends over at the white supremacist hate site "StormFront" think this assclown was some sort of racist genius Mensa member hero. And that was before today!

Ha!

That site is quite a piece of work

NEGROES 101 (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6950528&postcount=1)

jhale667
06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
This piece of shit and Dr. Tiller's murderer should be fed to wild dogs. Slowly. :mad:

ELVIS
06-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Dang FORD, if you take this guys statements and replace the word "Jews" with "BCE", he sounds exactly like you. Same thoughts, different bogey man.

I 100% AGREE WITH THAT!

Take a good look at yourself, and don't give me any Faux Jesus Bullshit!

Guitar Shark
06-10-2009, 05:28 PM
But the BCE is real... isn't it? FORD told me so.

LoungeMachine
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM
D.C. police spokeswoman Traci Hughes said the suspect walked into the museum at about 12:50 p.m. ET with a rifle

It was not immediately known whether the gunman made it through the detectors before opening fire

Do they ever proof-read this shit before putting it out? How the fuck's he gonna get through a metal detector with a rifle?

Oh, that's just a pin in my leg...

Pretty easily, actually.

Just dont stop walking. The rent-a-cop probably wasnt even armed with anything but a motorola 2-way.

ELVIS
06-10-2009, 05:36 PM
But the BCE is real... isn't it? FORD told me so.

:biggrin:

BITEYOASS
06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Great, another Glenn Beck listener gone ballistic! :umm:

Kristy
06-10-2009, 06:42 PM
This asshole is a member of the known right wing fringe hate site "freerepublic.com" and reportedly is a member of the "birther" cult that believes President Obama was "born in Kenya".

I was just on their website and it full of what you'd expect: racist anti-Semitic Jews of the New World Order propaganda, cloaked Hitler speak and dogmatic "white race in genetic peril" horseshit. The perfect nonsense of hate for the disenfranchised to fill their lonely hearts with. So far I haven't come across any Obama is in cahoots with the Jews for the One World Government conspiracy yet but I'm sure it's there in their free six-page document. There is only so much of that I can read, you know?

FORD
01-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Today, there is one less racist piece of shit in this world. And one more in Hell......

Jan 6, 2010 11:20 am US/Pacific
Holocaust Museum Shooting Suspect Dead
James von Brunn Was Indicted In Killing Of Guard Stephen T. Johns

WASHINGTON (AP) - A white supremacist charged with killing a security guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum died Wednesday.

James von Brunn, 89, had been hospitalized since the June 10 shooting after reportedly being shot in the face by other guards. He was well enough to be in U.S. District Court in Washington in September, though he appeared to be wearing medical bracelets on his right wrist.

His attorney said in court that von Brunn's injuries made it difficult for him to hear and talk and that he cannot walk. However, he had no bandages on his face and no visible wounds.

Von Brunn was indicted in July on charges including first-degree murder for the death of museum guard Stephen T. Johns, who was black. Four of the charges make him eligible for the death penalty if he's convicted.

Von Brunn once tried to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve board, a "caper" thwarted when a guard captured him outside a board meeting carrying a bag stuffed with weapons. He describes his attempt with apparent pride on his hate-filled Web site.

Von Brunn was sentenced in 1983 to more than four years in prison for attempted armed kidnapping and other charges in his Fed assault. He was released in 1989.

Public records show that in 2004 and 2005 he lived briefly in Hayden Lake, Idaho, which for years was home to the Aryan Nations, a racist group run by neo-Nazi Richard Butler.

Von Brunn had a racist, anti-Semitic Web site and wrote a book titled "Kill the Best Gentiles," alleging a Jewish conspiracy "to destroy the white gene pool." He also claimed the Holocaust was a hoax.

Good riddance. Have fun with him, Satan!

jhale667
01-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Good riddance indeed. One of the rare instances where it's actually correct to applaud death. :appl:

GAR
01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
But Black Marxist Supremacy, that's okay..

Retard, you're not spamming with retard cartoons. Post them in the cartoon thread or fuckoff!

Nitro Express
01-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Pretty easily, actually.

Just dont stop walking. The rent-a-cop probably wasnt even armed with anything but a motorola 2-way.

No kidding. If you are crazy enough to shoot and innocent person just for the hell of it, a renta cop and a metal detector isn't going to get in your way. Actually, we are lucky these types don't think big. A real crazy would cap the driver of a gasoline truck and barrel it into the museum as fast as it could go during peak business hours. Most these people willing to kill, don't think creative enough to get the most out of their desire for destruction and hate.

Nitro Express
01-08-2010, 01:09 PM
I was just on their website and it full of what you'd expect: racist anti-Semitic Jews of the New World Order propaganda, cloaked Hitler speak and dogmatic "white race in genetic peril" horseshit. The perfect nonsense of hate for the disenfranchised to fill their lonely hearts with. So far I haven't come across any Obama is in cahoots with the Jews for the One World Government conspiracy yet but I'm sure it's there in their free six-page document. There is only so much of that I can read, you know?

Alex Jones is going to say this guy was a CIA programmed mantuian candidate out to create caos so the New World Order will have an excuse to clamp down on us.

Nitro Express
01-08-2010, 01:14 PM
The thing about rotten Jews is they screw the other Jews before they screw the gentiles. Look at Bernie Maddoff, he probably fucked over more fellow Jews than anyone else. It's like the Mormons I grew up with. The rotten eggs would use the brotherhood, trust, and gullability so many members of such a religion have to exploit the fuck out of them. Not only is the church a ponzi scheme, many of the members are running their own.

I think I will start a tax free church called Fuckfest Ministries. At least the name will be honest.

Nitro Express
01-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Some Aryan Nation thugs harassed a woman who's car broke down by their compound and she sued them, they lost and had to sell their property to pay the lawsuit losses. I think the white supremists are gone from there now. The area now is a popular relocation place for small to medium sized businesses who fled California taxation and regulation. There are a lot of billionares who live in North Idaho now. It's a nice place actually.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2010, 04:38 PM
The thing about rotten Jews is they screw the other Jews before they screw the gentiles. Look at Bernie Maddoff, he probably fucked over more fellow Jews than anyone else. It's like the Mormons I grew up with. The rotten eggs would use the brotherhood, trust, and gullability so many members of such a religion have to exploit the fuck out of them. Not only is the church a ponzi scheme, many of the members are running their own.

Of course, there's even a name for it. It's called an "Affinity Scam." You scam and fuck over the people you have the most common ground with...

The guy who essentially busted Madoff was charged by a rival investment firm to essentially "reverse-engineer" the "successful Madoff" investment strategies. He said that when he noticed that most of his client list was Jewish, that something was going on. It took him about, "10 minutes to figure out it was an Affinity/Ponzi scheme, and about four hours of math to prove it."

Nitro Express
01-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I could see people doing this again today. Sadly. They are like snotty school kids at a fraternity.

YouTube - Happy Nazis - Germany (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HW9o2Pklh4)

Nitro Express
01-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Of course, there's even a name for it. It's called an "Affinity Scam." You scam and fuck over the people you have the most common ground with...

The guy who essentially busted Madoff was charged by a rival investment firm to essentially "reverse-engineer" the "successful Madoff" investment strategies. He said that when he noticed that most of his client list was Jewish, that something was going on. It took him about, "10 minutes to figure out it was an Affinity/Ponzi scheme, and about four hours of math to prove it."

You can fuck the best with trust. Your people are the ones who will give you the most trust because you are one of them.