PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul’s bill to audit the Federal Reserve...

ELVIS
06-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Ron Paul’s bill to audit the Federal Reserve (HR 1207) now has 213 co-sponsors, and the numbers keep growing!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7PC9fkLMZmo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7PC9fkLMZmo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is history in the making, and victory is within reach. Imagine what will happen if HR 1207, The Federal Reserve Transparency Act, comes up for vote in Congress! With almost 50% of the House of Representatives already co-sponsoring this bill, it has real potential to pass — BUT only if we educate and rally the people to support it and get our Congresspeople to put it to vote and pass it.

:elvis:

FORD
06-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Sad to say it will never pass, and if it did, Obama won't sign it. Unless he knows for a fact that he can trust every last member of his Secret Service detail 100&#37;.

It's very possible that JFK's attempts to circulate actual US Treasury dollars (as opposed to Federal Reserve Notes) may have played a role in his murder. :(

ELVIS
06-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Possible ??

Dont you mean probable...

FORD
06-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Is Dennis one of the co-sponsors?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_-QRKyu6g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_-QRKyu6g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
06-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Ron Paul's a great trouble-maker, but once in awhile he's kicked up a good idea and this I think is one of 'em!

ULTRAMAN VH
06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Is Dennis one of the co-sponsors?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_-QRKyu6g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_-QRKyu6g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nah, he is busy trying to get legislation passed for outer space aliens to have citizenship in the U.S.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Here's a good website if you want to track this bill and to see who's on board or who's on the committee and so on H.R. 1207: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-1207)

FORD
06-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Nah, he is busy trying to get legislation passed for outer space aliens to have citizenship in the U.S.

If it came down to a choice between Spock and GAyR, who would you choose as a citizen? :biggrin:

ULTRAMAN VH
06-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Wow, a strong mix of Dems and Republicans, who would have thought.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
If it came down to a choice between Spock and GAyR, who would you choose as a citizen? :biggrin:

Anyone who befriends Capt. James T. (ASS KICKING) Kirk should get citizen ship, hands down.;)

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Never make it through the senate.....

:gulp:

kwame k
06-11-2009, 08:56 PM
............won't even make it out of committee.

FORD
06-11-2009, 09:20 PM
http://dollardaze.org/blog/posts/2007/October/19/1/Kennedy2DollarLarge.jpg
Real US money. Let's bring it back.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:24 PM
I don't disagree FORD, just don't think it'll ever happen. Too much money and too much power for anything to come of this.

FORD
06-11-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't disagree FORD, just don't think it'll ever happen. Too much money and too much power for anything to come of this.

Which is why there hasn't been any such thing since 1963. :(

Whatever or whoever else was involved in JFK's assassination, clearly LBJ took the "lesson" not to fuck with the International Banking Cartel (dba the "Federal Reserve") because the US Treasury notes were immediately scrapped.

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Geithner bothers me. I don't want him in charge of anything!

FORD
06-11-2009, 09:52 PM
For once I agree with GAyR. I don't care much for Timmy the Keebler Elf either. Or Larry Summers. It bugs the shit out of me that Obama didn't put Bob Reich in charge of the economy, and Howard Dean in charge of health care.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Which is why there hasn't been any such thing since 1963. :(

Whatever or whoever else was involved in JFK's assassination, clearly LBJ took the "lesson" not to fuck with the International Banking Cartel (dba the "Federal Reserve") because the US Treasury notes were immediately scrapped.

You're right!

Dr. Love
06-11-2009, 10:17 PM
educate me; I know nothing of this issue

ELVIS
06-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Offically 222 co-sponsors!

It's going to the floor !!

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Offically 222 co-sponsors!

It's going to the floor !!

Where it will die.......

ELVIS
06-11-2009, 11:06 PM
I wonder how much security Ron Paul has...

knuckleboner
06-11-2009, 11:09 PM
it ain't going to the floor. it's not getting out of committee. you don't see too many people on the financial services committee (where it's currently at) on the cosponsorhip. it's not moving.

a good portion of the people who cosponsored it know that. it was a free cosponsorship for them. never have to vote on it.

does an "audit" of the federal reserve sound good? sure. but paul's play is usually to abolish the fed, altogether; something that many of the cosponsors aren't quite as comfortable with. hence, the bill is not going to move.

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 11:37 PM
I wonder how much security Ron Paul has...

If I saw him getting on the same plane as me, I'd disembark faster than you can say "Wellstone"

:gulp:

ELVIS
06-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Hmmm...

But I don't think Ron Paul is gonna let this die even if it doesn't get very far...

It will also open the opportunity for more questioning...

And why has Ben Shalom Bernanke been on 60 Minutes twice. Just that in itself is curious...

Jesus Christ
06-12-2009, 02:50 AM
Verily, he is a disgrace to the word "Shalom" :(

GAR
06-12-2009, 02:56 AM
Every.. fucking day.. a new disaster with Obama.

It's like you gotta keep an eye out, 3 times a day on the news to see this guy pinching more dough, stealing more power, ripping off more businesses. When does it stop?

He needs to stop the Stumbulous Package from paying out, it didn't work and nobody got any money who supposedly it was intended for.

I'm saying Lame Duck before Christmastime.

Nitro Express
06-13-2009, 01:06 PM
For once I agree with GAyR. I don't care much for Timmy the Keebler Elf either. Or Larry Summers. It bugs the shit out of me that Obama didn't put Bob Reich in charge of the economy, and Howard Dean in charge of health care.

That's because Obama was sponsored by the banking cartel. We have had puppet presidents since JFK. JFK would have gotten us out of Vietnam and started the process of getting rid of the Federal Reserve.

It amazes me we tolerate a private bank to charge us interest and to be in control of our money supply and our own Congress can't even audit it. The biggest threat to the world in my opinion are the central banks and the oligarchies that run them. They start the wars, they meddle in the politics, they create the massive depressions. Printing money and controlling interest rates are the most powerful manmade invention and we are dumb enough to let a secret cabal of bankers control this. Unreal.

Nitro Express
06-13-2009, 01:11 PM
If the American people demanded a Federal Reserve audit on a mass scale it would happen. They can't shoot all of the representatives. If we were smart we would protest every federal reserve bank nonstop and clamp the issue to our politicians like a pit bull. We will never get our country back without getting control of our money back and the first step is a Federal Reserve audit. We have given them trillions of our tax dollars and they tell us to fuck off when we want to know where it went.

Nitro Express
06-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Millions of lives could be saved if we just shot and killed the right bankers. It's true. These people are so arrogant and above the law it would be easier to do them in than a head of state.

mwsully
06-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Good thoughts Nitro.

I would also say that sometimes violence is the only way to stop this cycle of corruption.

Nickdfresh
06-13-2009, 07:36 PM
educate me; I know nothing of this issue

You must be a pedobear, libertarian then....:)

Coyote
06-14-2009, 11:30 AM
http://dollardaze.org/blog/posts/2007/October/19/1/Kennedy2DollarLarge.jpg
Real US money. Let's bring it back.

"Real" in what sense?

LoungeMachine
06-14-2009, 11:40 AM
"Real" in what sense?

Backed with something other than a promise?

Coyote
06-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Backed with something other than a promise?

If it says "legal tender", it's backed with a promise...

LoungeMachine
06-14-2009, 12:07 PM
I think FORD meant to post a silver cert.

Six Kinds of United States Paper Currency (http://www.friesian.com/notes.htm)

Coyote
06-14-2009, 12:11 PM

Wanna comment on this, FORD?

Dr. Love
06-14-2009, 03:03 PM
You must be a pedobear, libertarian then....:)

Those dirty controlling secret bankers have kept this information secret from me all this time.

Those puppetmasters!

Nitro Express
06-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Good thoughts Nitro.

I would also say that sometimes violence is the only way to stop this cycle of corruption.

If we fail to correct the problem politically, violence is unfortunately the end result. People need to realize this.

Redballjets88
06-15-2009, 12:55 PM
My representative has signed on as a co-sponsor.

Has anyone's rep. not?

FORD
06-15-2009, 01:36 PM

No, this was different from the silver certificates. You'll notice that the $2 pictured above says "United States Note" as opposed to "Federal Reserve Note" which you'll find on any bill currently in your wallet. It does not, however specifically mention that it is "payable on demand" to what would then be the equivalent silver coins.

ELVIS
06-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Good call, my friend...

I wonder if the purpose was merely symbolic ??

FORD
06-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Well, if you buy the theory that JFK was issuing the Treasury Notes because he wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve (which is neither), and also buy the theory that the International Banking Cartel (dba the "Federal Reserve") was one of the factions involved in JFK's murder, then clearly the difference is far more than a few symbolic words printed at the top of the bill.

Nickdfresh
06-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Those dirty controlling secret bankers have kept this information secret from me all this time.

Those puppetmasters!

Just like their frigging fees tacked onto the fee they have to charge you in order to process a fee...

ELVIS
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Well, if you buy the theory that JFK was issuing the Treasury Notes because he wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve (which is neither), and also buy the theory that the International Banking Cartel (dba the "Federal Reserve") was one of the factions involved in JFK's murder, then clearly the difference is far more than a few symbolic words printed at the top of the bill.

Actually, I meant symbolic in just that way...