PDA

View Full Version : Who keeps letting this HOMO in my house?

GAR
06-11-2009, 08:39 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sYYerwG6TA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sYYerwG6TA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here's a commercial that keeps playing on Time-Warner, and I am about to go DirecTV over it..

It stars this little quizzling named Kyle Reilly, who stares into the camera claiming that he's my "Time Warner" because he works there.

LOOK fagget, I didn't invite you in my home, I dont like you, and I do not APPRECIATE TimeWarner's destruction of the peaceful environment of my home by placating to your "diversity" agenda.

FUCK you pal. You want RESPECT dude? Lose that fucking lisp, and talk to the camera like a man.

I like my programming MY way, you do not come in here when I get up to go take a shit and start your lisping shit..

I first heard this ASSHOLE listhping histh fuscking sthshit the minute I sat down on the potty.. WTF?!?! Did someone let a fag in here or what, I'm thinking - oh its' just the TV.

That got me pissed off. I pay good money after bad, to keep this shit cable going and I don't even need it.. I dont' even WATCH the thing, my chick has to have her bleeding-heart Lifetime and Hallmark channel bullshit "made-for-hormones" TV as manipulative and fucked-up as that HORSESHIT programming is, but I turn my back and some TW Corporate FAGGG is right behind me walking after me to take a crap!

WTF! What THEE Fuck!

Fuck Time Warner's shit, shoving the fags down the copperclads and into my AV center. Look at this bullshit.. is this bullshit or what?>

kwame k
06-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Man, you really need help. Please, for the sake of humanity, have yourself committed.

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Me thinks thou doth protest too much...

:gulp:

:cough: fag :cough:

Guitar Shark
I think thou doth protest too much, GAR.

Guitar Shark
Me thinks thou doth protest too much...

:cough: fag :cough:

lmfao...

great minds

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 08:59 PM
:lmao:

Sharkey, I really wish you'd stop reading my mind......

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 08:59 PM
'spose I'm going to get charged for that, too. ;)

Nickdfresh
06-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Just because he comes on while your masturbating to the male contestants on American Idol, when they cut to the commercial, doesn't make him the "fagget," GAR...

FORD
06-11-2009, 09:23 PM
If the "fagget" was named was Ryan Monahan, the story would be different. :anal:

VAiN
06-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Holy shit that commercial is terrible. I'd be annoyed too if it was on constant rotation...

GAR
06-11-2009, 10:16 PM
'spose I'm going to get charged for that, too. ;)

Only if he swallows.

GAR
06-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Holy shit that commercial is terrible. I'd be annoyed too if it was on constant rotation...

THAT my man, is the point: it IS on rotation, and that's not the only one:

I can't find it but it's the one where this Latino jerk smiles and comes in your house pulling cable and adjusting your settings.

I don't want that guy in my place either. He's gotta go, what TWC is saying is: we're sending some illegals over to install our shit and you're gonna like it! FUCK that!

Diamondjimi
06-12-2009, 12:59 AM
GARipedia, secretly wants to pee on Kyle!

kwame k
06-12-2009, 01:01 AM
GARipedia, secretly wants to pee on Kyle!

:biggrin:

Kristy
06-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Just because he comes on while your masturbating to the male contestants on American Idol, when they cut to the commercial, doesn't make him the "fagget," GAR...

Igosplut
06-12-2009, 06:40 AM
LOOK fagget, I didn't invite you in my home, I dont like you, and I do not APPRECIATE TimeWarner's destruction of the peaceful environment of my home by placating to your "diversity" agenda.

FUCK you pal. You want RESPECT dude? Lose that fucking lisp, and talk to the camera like a man.

Only a pissy queen would worry that much about another queen getting a TV gig he thinks he would be better at.

Your skirt is showing GARgle....

FORD
06-12-2009, 01:51 PM
GAyR is calling Time Warner right now, specifically requesting a house call from Kyle... http://www.hillarysvillage.net/images/smilies/ymca-20060614.gif

GAR
06-17-2009, 03:21 AM

Sharkey, I really wish you'd stop reading my mind......

Looks like your brain he's licking this time around..

GAR
06-17-2009, 03:23 AM
GAyR is calling Time Warner right now, specifically requesting a house call from Kyle...

.. and sending him over there to install LOGO channel