PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE The Grackyl, and the Turd Gurgler

GAR
06-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Me and Lefty are currently in an arguement;

She said to me this morning. "QUIT farting.. you are so XXXXXX and think XXXXXX and won't do XXXXX.. don't do that in the house!"

I said "but honey that wasn't me.."

She spins her head around in defiance, "WTF I don't see anyone else in here, it stinks you know, I just washed these linens, and you don't even think before doing that. You don't go outside, so I have to smell it.. blah blah"

On and on..

I said "NO That was a Grackyl."

Huh? What's a Grackyl.. I never heard of such, what are you saying a bird did it?

"Hon, the Grackyl is a type of a sparrow that flies up your ass. It is very small and delicate, and it has to do this in order to lay it's eggs."

She looks at me like I just threw her under a truck.

"Uh, yeah. The Grackyl, if you notice one trying to go in you have to push it out because if the egg hatches then you have a Gurgler problem. And if you pinch them, they cry and make that sound."

Now she's stupified.

".. and you don't want a Turd Gurlgler around, now do you? It'll make noise all day and nite and gurglers never want to come out." (I start grabbing her ass at this point massaging) "because is so nice and warmfy up in there.."

Grackyls are noisey, so when you hear one around, take it outside and cover your behind with something perfumed, or else you'll be sleeping on the couch.

My advise to you, take it for what it is..