PDA

View Full Version : Magic Mint

Kristy
06-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Interesting Article (http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig/2009/06/sage_advice_nc_to_join_13_stat.php)

I must admit, I never heard of this drug until now. Seems that the hallucinogenic properties are intense - so intense it should be cautioned in ritual use but to ban it because our legislators have nothing better to do?

Never done a hallucinogenic in my life except for maybe Absinthe where I (swear to GAWD) once saw trees breathe while listening to jazz sax great Sonny Rollins (a behavior I do not recommend to anyone).

But according to the Pharm/science geeks this "drug" and its natural chemical compositional properties bind with opioid receptors in the brain which, if altered in some secret lab somewhere in let's say, Utah could lead to a beneficial analgesic that is non-addictive for those suffering with chronic pain. This is the type of article that gets my conspiracy theory side all revved up knowing who is really pushing for the ban/illegalization of this plant in the first place.

hideyoursheep
06-24-2009, 04:58 AM
Why waste time banning anything if 1st time users don't want to be repeat customers?

Too much other shit out there.