PDA

View Full Version : Watch a hot babe do what Garcia, McNabb & Romo couldn't do...

Mr Walker
06-23-2009, 06:23 PM
from withleather...

Usually it takes a team a season or two to get irritated with Terrell Owens, but not Joanna Krupa. The Poland-born model was paired with Owens for the reality show, “The Superstars!” And Krupa does not take any of Owens’ guff. Frankly, I’m not sure what guff looks like, so maybe she did take it. Or maybe he dropped it in a prearranged location for her to pick up later. Whatever, just watch the clip. She calls Owens a bad teammate and blames him for costing the team a win in some kind of challenge. If you keep this up, Joanna, all of America is going to fall in love with you.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmPfLRsx_Bs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmPfLRsx_Bs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr Walker
06-23-2009, 06:24 PM
OK... how many guys just fell in love with this gal?

lesfunk
06-23-2009, 10:16 PM
I'd love to fuck her with a pinecone.

Nickdfresh
06-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Trent Edwards is already in his blond wig and tight spandex...

programm
06-24-2009, 08:15 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

indeedido
06-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Priceless!!!!!!

letsrock
06-24-2009, 11:11 AM
excellent!

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-24-2009, 06:19 PM
I bet she likes to party too!

Mr Walker
06-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Krupa stands by her profanity-filled rant at Owens from the first week of the show.

“Yes, I blew up, but I had my reasons,” Krupa tells Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports. “Trust me, there was a lot of frustration, and it was building up throughout the competition — and then it burst. I didn’t feel like my partner was giving it 100 percent, and I didn’t feel like I had a teammate. Poor, poor him? Come on! Look at his track record.

“To some people, I’m a hero. I stood up to T.O. After what he’s been doing to teammates for years, I finally gave it back.”

But Warren Sapp, who’s working as an announcer on the show, thinks that Krupa was the problem.

“She’s a maneater,” Sapp told Silver. “You heard of cougars and all that [expletive]. This is a maneater, buddy. She wants to make it seem like he was [a primadonna], but I was there, and that’s a lie. She’s a nightmare. She treated him like he was her child. She’s crazier than any athlete I’ve ever seen. . . . As I watched her berate him, I thought, ‘Oh, if I could put Donovan McNabb and Jeff Garcia, one on each shoulder, and Tony Romo on the top of my head, it would be amazing. Cause this is something I haven’t seen.’ [Owens] looked at me like, ‘Dawg, what do I do with her?’ I was like, ‘I have no idea.’”

Krupa takes issue with that characterization, offering more details regarding the issues with Owens.

“Let’s get that [expletive] straight,” she said. “He was late every time he had a call time. He was 30 minutes late. I understand he was the star of the show, and the star is always late. I get it. But that wasn’t the only thing. Every time we were off camera, he was taking off his shirt, so we could all look at him. He had his bodyguard and assistant with him the whole shoot. There was a point where he threatened he was gonna leave the show if he couldn’t wear his hat with his website on it. There was a lot going on that people didn’t see on the show.”

But here’s the bottom line. No one will be watching the show if T.O. isn’t on it, especially since he’s finally met his match.