PDA

View Full Version : Obama's euthanasia program

Dolemite!
06-29-2009, 11:28 AM
A little more to the right of Bush cronies to say the least.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho-0SHFEgGo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho-0SHFEgGo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-29-2009, 11:39 AM
No comments from the Obama assholes around here ??

Kristy
06-29-2009, 05:37 PM
"Hitler's Germany"!?!?! "Genocide"!?!?!

This douche claims to be a pastor and therefore compares Obama to a Nazi? I think he's a little confused. "Eugenics" is the birth of a population not the death of one. Even with that said, he gives no names of these powerful men or even doctors much less this secretive council.

I'd personally love to see his research and where he's pulling this out of his ass. Plus, this whole elderly "right to die" is nothing new - it's been in debate since the early 70's for those who are in chronic care (funny how he doesn't mention that) bankrupting their families to due increased insurance cost (upon which this douche also fails to mention).

Watching my father slowly die from leukemia was horrible. To see him waste away hour-by-hour in tremendous pain and suffering and yet watch the true vultures in the medical community keep him alive more than necessary more than fucking pissed me off by giving him injections from a vial that cost @$575p/two weeks. So tell me who's the REAL Nazi here? Some asshole ... oh fuck this...I'm too irate by this fuckface's words to coherently type out my anger over this bullshit right now

Nickdfresh
06-29-2009, 08:22 PM
No comments from the Obama assholes around here ??

How about, it's a bunch of lying religious douches that have no historical edge-you-muh-cation at all making retarding fucking analogies?

BTW, weren't you a "Bush asshole?" So, who's worse? Bush or Obama?

Nickdfresh
06-29-2009, 08:24 PM
"Hitler's Germany"!?!?! "Genocide"!?!?!

This douche claims to be a pastor and therefore compares Obama to a Nazi? I think he's a little confused. "Eugenics" is the birth of a population not the death of one. Even with that said, he gives no names of these powerful men or even doctors much less this secretive council.

I'd personally love to see his research and where he's pulling this out of his ass. Plus, this whole elderly "right to die" is nothing new - it's been in debate since the early 70's for those who are in chronic care (funny how he doesn't mention that) bankrupting their families to due increased insurance cost (upon which this douche also fails to mention).

Watching my father slowly die from leukemia was horrible. To see him waste away hour-by-hour in tremendous pain and suffering and yet watch the true vultures in the medical community keep him alive more than necessary more than fucking pissed me off by giving him injections from a vial that cost @$575p/two weeks. So tell me who's the REAL Nazi here? Some asshole ... oh fuck this...I'm too irate by this fuckface's words to coherently type out my anger over this bullshit right now

Yeah, God forbid that terminally ill people should have the right to decide their fate. I mean, God wants them to suffer in agony for his "plan" which so far has involved genocide, societal injustice, and natural disasters...

Sorry about your father, my condolences...

ELVIS
06-30-2009, 12:59 AM
How about, it's a bunch of lying religious douches that have no historical edge-you-muh-cation at all making retarding fucking analogies?

BTW, weren't you a "Bush asshole?" So, who's worse? Bush or Obama?

Obama...

LoungeMachine
06-30-2009, 02:22 AM
Obama...

Have 3,000++ Americans died on his watch because he didnt listen to his PDB warnings?

Has he invaded and occupied a country causing tens of thousands of needless deaths, and billions in wasted dollars?

Sometimes you can't help but be a Limbaugh parrotting douche

:gulp:

ELVIS
06-30-2009, 02:34 AM
He invaded Pakistan, incase you haven't noticed, and he just INCREASED the defense budget...

Give him more time and see what happens...

And I haven't heard Limbaugh for more than five minutes maybe twice a month in over two years, honestly...

LoungeMachine
06-30-2009, 02:42 AM
He invaded Pakistan, incase you haven't noticed, and he just INCREASED the defense budget...

And I haven't heard Limbaugh for more than five minutes maybe twice a month in over two years, honestly...

:lmao:

Well defended.....

How many troops do we have in Pakistan, E?

ELVIS
06-30-2009, 02:53 AM
About 4000!

LoungeMachine
06-30-2009, 02:57 AM
About 4000!

Really?

Link?

ELVIS
06-30-2009, 03:03 AM
When I tried to click on the link it said page not found, but we DO have troops there but maybe it's only in the hundreds so far...

My bad...

LoungeMachine
06-30-2009, 03:06 AM
When I tried to click on the link it said page not found, but we DO have troops there but maybe it's only in the hundreds so far...

My bad...

We have no US Troops on the ground in Pakistan.

We fly drones over there, and of course the CIA is all over the place.

There are military advisers, etc, but not TROOPS.

And yes, if there were a few "hundred", that would be a far cry from 4,000.

5 minutes of Rush a month, huh? :D

ELVIS
06-30-2009, 03:49 AM
Yes, I don't care for Rush much anymore. I listen to Alex Jones a bit and Savage, Alan Colmes and even Mike Malloy at times...

That's about it...

GAR
06-30-2009, 04:41 AM
Fuck that black jackass Obama mofo!

ELVIS
06-30-2009, 05:06 AM
:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
06-30-2009, 07:36 AM
Obama...

So, Obama is "worse" despite the fact that you think that Bush planned or at least allowed an "Inside Job" on 9/11...

Are you really this fucking stupid, Elvira?

Who invaded Pakistan? WTF are you talking about? We've been conducting strikes there all along, they've probably gone down in number a bit under Obama. But there are no numbers of US "invasion" forces in Pakistan....

FORD
07-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Just a few things to remember here.....

1) "Executive Intelligence Review" is a front for that goddamn lunatic Lyndon LaRouche. So take anything they say with a HUGE pile of salt. I'm not exactly a big fan of the Emanuel brothers, but LaDouchies are notorious anti-semites, so no doubt this nutbag has an agenda against "goddamn Jew doctors" or whatever. I don't want Zeke Emanuel anywhere near health care reform, but it's because he's a corporatist who wants to privatize Medicare, not a genocidal madman who wants to eliminate the Goyim.

2) The Washington state "death with dignity" law was a good thing, as was a similar law in Oregon, and I would vote for it again. It has nothing to do with eugenics, but is to allow the terminally ill to decide for themselves when to end their suffering.

3) Eugenics was indeed a big part of the Nazi plan. Which is probably why Prescott Bush, one of the founders of the American eugenics movement, was so hip on funding Hitler.

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 06:59 AM
I listen to Alex Jones a bit

I guessed you had started doing that and I think you should stop as it's affecting your brain. :)

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 07:00 AM
British Library of Political and Economic Science

Executive Intelligence Review

IDENTITY STATEMENT

Reference code(s): GB 0097 EIR

Held at: British Library of Political and Economic Science

Title: Executive Intelligence Review

Date(s): 1982-1992

Level of description: Collection (fonds)

Extent: 9 boxes and 1 oversize file

Name of creator(s): Unknown

CONTEXT

Administrative/Biographical history:

The Executive Intelligence Review is an American weekly news magazine founded by Lyndon H LaRouche Jr in 1974. Lyndon LaRouche (b 1922) is an American economist and management consultant, and has sought the office of President of the USA on six occasions between 1976 and 2000. He was convicted and sentenced by the US Government on conspiracy charges, 1988-1994.

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 07:02 AM
It's ironic that these douchebags are comparing Obama to Hitler when they are holocaust deniers.

binnie
07-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Fuck that black jackass Obama mofo!

I hope that you're first in line for Obama's euthanasia program.

ELVIS
07-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Well, I was wrong about some things in this thread...

Maybe Sesh is right...who knows...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
This Lyndon LaRouche is mentally ill with a big hateful streak to go with it- a Fred Phelps character without the 'religion'.

Views of Lyndon LaRouche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Views_of_Lyndon_LaRouche)

letsrock
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
In March they passed a bill that would do a study on who should recieve what care.
Basically goes like this.

If you have a kidney replaced, then another. What they do is look at your age, income and other variables. If they feel they have been fair or just dont want to put up with you then they allow a person to die.

This study has been done in every country that has any type of universal health care.

Dolemite!
07-01-2009, 03:07 PM
This is the first I've heard of LaRouche. But from the wiki page, as far as I can see he is a conspiracy theorist. Certainly espouses views that would be nutty to most people. The wiki article also says he has gone on record being a critic of anti-semitism. He's not that unusual, most people who are into conspiracies end up being associated with anti-semitism, you can get that tag just for criticizing Israel. He maybe a holocaust denier but he also says Queen Elizabeth is the ruler of Canada and NZ. You can chalk it all up to nuttiness if you like.

On the euthanasia it looks like Ezekiel's spoken out against it in the past. However, the Hastings center does seem to have its origins in American eugenics. The Nazi Euthanasia Program: Forerunner of Obama's Death Council (http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2009/3624obama_council_euthanasia.html)
There's another link I found for Emanuel and his idea of 'living wills." Creepy stuff.

It's one thing to be able to choose to die, but someone like this speaking of cutting back on treatment for the elderly whether they like it or not, when coupled with Obama's limits on health care, sounds like something leading upto a Robin Cook novel. And there's the eugenics history of that center he works for.

FORD
07-01-2009, 03:10 PM
That link is more LaDouchie bullshit. And I wouldn't advise clicking on it. I got a fucking browser hijacker from going to that piece of shit website last night.

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 03:33 PM
In March they passed a bill that would do a study on who should recieve what care.
Basically goes like this.

If you have a kidney replaced, then another. What they do is look at your age, income and other variables. If they feel they have been fair or just dont want to put up with you then they allow a person to die.

This study has been done in every country that has any type of universal health care.

Hahaha bring on the fear from the big insurance companies to keep you getting ripped off by them.

I can't speak for other countries but I would guess that they are the same as here. Yes there are limits but they are not based on income they are based on quality of life years and set at the absolute margins.

In practice it might mean that you don't get a $40k a month cancer drug if it only extends your life a couple of months. Its harsh but there you go, you can of course then pay for it yourself.

It's really not in any way comparable to the 'worst of all worlds' system the US has at the moment.

Don't let them scare you and don't let the politicians screw you.

letsrock
07-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Exactly.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2009, 09:20 PM
LOL I almost miss the days in the 80s when LyRouche would actually buy TV time and spend a half hour ranting and raving his favorite conspiracy theories (in his candidacy days) that he would admit to a national audience...

He tended not to mention the Holocaust denial stuff...

FORD
07-01-2009, 09:45 PM
As much as I hate La Douche, I wish we still had that type of media access for political candidates, rather than having the corporate media tell us who our candidates are 2 years before the goddamn election, and then not allow a camera in front of anyone else. :(

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Obama should stop worrying about kids in Asia and try and sort out the US economy...

uhuhuhuh

letsrock
07-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Obama should stop worrying about kids in Asia and try and sort out the US economy...

uhuhuhuh

Well high ranking elected officials havent cared for kids in the USA for a long time.

letsrock
07-02-2009, 02:45 PM
If ever.

GAR
07-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Well high ranking elected officials havent cared for kids in the USA for a long time.

Pelosi wants to KILL them, because they "reduce costs".. and she washes her witch-makeup off at bedtime with the bottled placentas of unborn American children exterminated at the end of a tool that resembles a Dremel MotoTool with a router bit on the end of it.

BRRRZZZZZTT~!! "ah, you have my facial wash.. GOOOD."

Nickdfresh
07-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Pelosi wants to KILL them, because they "reduce costs".. and she washes her witch-makeup off at bedtime with the bottled placentas of unborn American children exterminated at the end of a tool that resembles a Dremel MotoTool with a router bit on the end of it.

BRRRZZZZZTT~!! "ah, you have my facial wash.. GOOOD."

She just wants to save them from from having unemployed losers like you "farting in (their) face(s)" as you gleefully seem to enjoy doing to young boys...