PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Quality of Lost Life Map

GAR
07-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Mapping the Quality of Life in the US | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/maps?subject=1&type=2&topic=4)

Introducing: the Interactive Quality of Lost Life Map. (3,141 Counties totaled)

I believe you can love your country without also loving those trying to destroy the fucking thing from the inside out.. first Bush with his lackadaisical "they (illegal aliens) are taking the jobs Americans don't really want" to Obama's free healthcare and welfare for them, which you pay for already in state health welfare and local emergency room services.

These new maps show in interactive display on the losses incurred on us all in regards to seven different factors enumerated in the following ways:

Real Income - high school dropouts
Real Income - high school graduates
Real Income - college dropouts
Real Income - college grads
Real Income - college grads with some post-grad
Population - Change % 1980-2008
Population - Fertility Rates
Population - of the foreign-born percentage (2007)

When some people talk about America as a place, some think of the streams, land, mountains, rivers, cities and the kinda crap we manufacture or used to make HERE.

When I discuss America, I'm talking about the people - since it's really what it's all about when you discuss a nation: folks and skin and flesh. This map got released today, about all the PEOPLE. All 3000 counties: the cities towns and states we're talking about - check where you live and see how things SUCK compared to where you used to be growin up.

How does your county compare with those around you? This map makes things colorfully, visibly clear.

How does your county compare with the major media centers that tend to dominate our view of what America is? The maps will reveal some surprising results.

Watching and reading the mass media, one might conclude that the United States of America is exemplified primarily by New York, Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco and maybe a few other major cities. But Americans live out their day-to-day adventures in another 3,100 counties sprawled across this continent... maybe Fox News, PMSNBC, ABC and the others don't want you to think about the folks in those rolling hills, farms, deserts and long highway stretches BUT THEYRE there..

Rampant, biggest-ever in the history of the US's population growth is one of my gravest concerns. One of the most important reasons to advocate reduced immigration, is because immigration policies AT THE FED level, are the cause of most U.S. population growth!

They won't close the border, will not stop NAFTA, and are lobbied every day by foreign governments to give up a little slice of our freedoms every day and I'm hating it.

This map will help you see at a glance where immigration is driving the MOST population growth and radical change across the country. Nearly every county that is colored for high growth either (a) has had a lot of immigration, or (b) has had a lot of migration of Americans fleeing other parts of the state or country that have themselves had very high immigration, or is (c) guess what, a border- or a near-border county or city.

Be certain you click on states to get a closer view of how your county has you fucked. And you can click on the metro areas on a state map to obtain zoomed-in maps!

Pretty cool?

FORD
07-02-2009, 06:34 PM
This is racist bullshit spin on numbers that prove nothing. My county (according to these numbers) is one of the "red zones".

Yet I'm nowhere near the Mexican border, 200 miles or so from the Canadian border, and don't hear a lot of people speaking French around here, or saying "eh" in excess.

Yeah there's a lot more people here than there was in 1980. Most of them white, by my estimation. If I was going to guess on who the largest immigrant population would be, overall I would say Asians. And by that, I mean from India to the Philippines and all points in between. Considerably more African Americans in the area now than in 1980 (I could count the number of black kids in my high school on one hand) but in proportion to the overall population growth, I doubt the percentages have changed all that much. And if it has, so fucking what?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go buy a Mexican Coke from the Korean owned store down the street. And me and the owner can laugh at your racist ass.

GAR
07-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks for your foot/mouth apologetics, I'm sorry you can't enjoy a nice cold glass of antifreeze that way but you proved my point just the same: illegal immigrations' hitting everyone everywhere.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Being that you are a high school drop out GAR, I really do pity you and sympathize with your plight of having to compete with Mexican immigrants for your jobz...

Nitro Express
07-02-2009, 09:46 PM
50% of the world lives in poverty. 25% go to bed hungry. 15% live in hellish conditions. 10% of the world lives fairly well or really well. 1% controls most the world's wealth. Even if the US is going to shit, it's less shitty than many places of earth. I would rather be here than the Congo or Haiti.

Blackflag
07-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Being that you are a high school drop out GAR, I really do pity you and sympathize with your plight of having to compete with Mexican immigrants for your jobz...

I think if you're going to put somebody's education in question, you have to present your own credentials...or lack thereof. Pretty sure that's the rule. :hee:

LoungeMachine
07-02-2009, 10:49 PM
I think if you're going to put somebody's education in question, you have to present your own credentials...or lack thereof. Pretty sure that's the rule. :hee:

And I think it is hilarious when people bring up "rules" after being banned for breaking said "rules"

:gulp:

Gar is a moron, trust me on this one....

Blackflag
07-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Do as I say and not as I do.

LoungeMachine
07-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Do as I say and not as I do.

Okay,you're now part of the DLC I see...... :D

Big Train
07-03-2009, 02:04 AM
While I'm not going to go after the racial angle here (others seem to be handling that), nor do I agree with the racist overtones, from a socioeconomic point of view, it is very telling data.

There were problems with education, unemployment, health care and social services prior to the mass influx of immigrants. That is obvious.

What is equally obvious is that adding mass groups of people who need large amounts of those services for their rendered services compounds the existing problems exponentially.

This map is a visual for that.

Nickdfresh
07-03-2009, 07:44 AM

Well, actually he makes a shot load of errors that makes me think he's either heavily medicated or drunk.

But my comments actually are based not on grammar, but on something that he said over at DDLR.com one day - that he hated Mexican illegal immigrants because they were stealing his job...

Blackflag
07-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Well, actually he makes a shot load of errors that makes me think he's either heavily medicated or drunk.

But my comments actually are based not on grammar, but on something that he said over at DDLR.com one day - that he hated Mexican illegal immigrants because they were stealing his job...

Which has dick to do with the issue. Attack the issue, not the speaker.

mwsully
07-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Mapping the Quality of Life in the US | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/maps?subject=1&type=2&topic=4)

Introducing: the Interactive Quality of Lost Life Map. (3,141 Counties totaled)

I believe you can love your country without also loving those trying to destroy the fucking thing from the inside out.. first Bush with his lackadaisical "they (illegal aliens) are taking the jobs Americans don't really want" to Obama's free healthcare and welfare for them, which you pay for already in state health welfare and local emergency room services.

These new maps show in interactive display on the losses incurred on us all in regards to seven different factors enumerated in the following ways:

Real Income - high school dropouts
Real Income - high school graduates
Real Income - college dropouts
Real Income - college grads
Real Income - college grads with some post-grad
Population - Change % 1980-2008
Population - Fertility Rates
Population - of the foreign-born percentage (2007)

When some people talk about America as a place, some think of the streams, land, mountains, rivers, cities and the kinda crap we manufacture or used to make HERE.

When I discuss America, I'm talking about the people - since it's really what it's all about when you discuss a nation: folks and skin and flesh. This map got released today, about all the PEOPLE. All 3000 counties: the cities towns and states we're talking about - check where you live and see how things SUCK compared to where you used to be growin up.

How does your county compare with those around you? This map makes things colorfully, visibly clear.

How does your county compare with the major media centers that tend to dominate our view of what America is? The maps will reveal some surprising results.

Watching and reading the mass media, one might conclude that the United States of America is exemplified primarily by New York, Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco and maybe a few other major cities. But Americans live out their day-to-day adventures in another 3,100 counties sprawled across this continent... maybe Fox News, PMSNBC, ABC and the others don't want you to think about the folks in those rolling hills, farms, deserts and long highway stretches BUT THEYRE there..

Rampant, biggest-ever in the history of the US's population growth is one of my gravest concerns. One of the most important reasons to advocate reduced immigration, is because immigration policies AT THE FED level, are the cause of most U.S. population growth!

They won't close the border, will not stop NAFTA, and are lobbied every day by foreign governments to give up a little slice of our freedoms every day and I'm hating it.

This map will help you see at a glance where immigration is driving the MOST population growth and radical change across the country. Nearly every county that is colored for high growth either (a) has had a lot of immigration, or (b) has had a lot of migration of Americans fleeing other parts of the state or country that have themselves had very high immigration, or is (c) guess what, a border- or a near-border county or city.

Be certain you click on states to get a closer view of how your county has you fucked. And you can click on the metro areas on a state map to obtain zoomed-in maps!

Pretty cool?

Your conclusions cannot be supported by this map. Changes in population are only partly due to immigration.

Nickdfresh
07-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Which has dick to do with the issue. Attack the issue, not the speaker.

The issue is that he's a racist and a scapegoater. That is the issue...

GAR
07-03-2009, 11:09 PM
50% of the world lives in poverty. 25% go to bed hungry. 15% live in hellish conditions. 10% of the world lives fairly well or really well. 1% controls most the world's wealth. Even if the US is going to shit, it's less shitty than many places of earth. I would rather be here than the Congo or Haiti.

If you wanna pool $10K into a contract sewing facility in Costa Rica I can get you in PM me we're going next Friday to tour the joint.

The workers make baseballs at $1.10 an hour!

FORD
07-03-2009, 11:15 PM
If you wanna pool $10K into a contract sewing facility in Costa Rica I can get you in PM me we're going next Friday to tour the joint.

The workers make baseballs at $1.10 an hour!

So after months of bitching about "goddamn illeagul mexicins stealin my job", now you're endorsing outsourcing to foreign sweatshops?

Hypocrite.

GAR
07-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Gar is a moron, trust me on this one....

I didn't go back for my senior year due to my unfortunate acceptance at PCC, a year ahead of the losers in my class so I do have that history of not completing things.

Of course, tests mean nothing and passing the State Equivalency before college and the federal GED after shold really indicate a pattern of sheer undeniable incompetency to all those in your Bizarro World. Make no mistake!

Igosplut
07-04-2009, 07:28 AM
I'd be willing to bet you spent most of your (Short) high school years stuffed in a locker..

Either that, or in the bathrooms on your knees paying for protection..

Big Train
07-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Your conclusions cannot be supported by this map. Changes in population are only partly due to immigration.

Partly yes...about 70%.