PDA

View Full Version : Funny Shit!!! Happy Friday!

ryanpday
01-10-2004, 12:28 AM
JANI LANE Leaves WARRANT, Rest of The Band Vow To Carry On
Vocalist Jani Lane has officially left WARRANT to pursue a solo career.

"This comes to us as no surprise," stated WARRANT bassist Jerry Dixon in an official press release. "We always figured someday he would want to go after a solo career and today is that day."

The remaining members of the band will continue to compose, play and tour under the name WARRANT.

"We wish [Jani] the very best in all aspects of his life," said guitarist Erik Turner. "The band is very excited about new possibilities and some fresh blood. Maybe even a new record."

"We have always wanted to get back to what got us here in the first place," explained Dixon. "That includes putting the moves back on stage, playing the old songs people beg us to play and putting some much needed TLC back into the band. We are now looking for a new party-host, we want someone that can enhance what WARRANT already is, not change it. Again we wish Jani Lane all the best and look forward with much excitement of a new and improved WARRANT in 2004."

Flash Bastard
01-10-2004, 04:26 AM
Has anyone seen Jani Lane lately? He's on the Vince Neil diet.

alexpgrimes
01-10-2004, 11:53 AM
I heard he was back in Akron Ohio living with his mom.

Sarge
01-10-2004, 05:29 PM
I saw a pic of him and he weighed about 275 and had a mohawk...

Flash Bastard
01-10-2004, 06:55 PM
He got even bigger after this photo....

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 09:59 AM
I didn't even know Warrant was still a band.....thought they broke up after Cherry Pie....damn was that chick hot or what??

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
He got even bigger after this photo....

Looks like he ate too many Cherry Pies!!!

BrownSound1
01-14-2004, 01:55 PM
Warrant sucked cock