PDA

View Full Version : NFL QB Steve McNair found dead?

sadaist
07-04-2009, 04:48 PM
WTF!

Steve McNair Found Shot To Death - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - (http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=10643962)

Steve McNair Found Shot To Death

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Ave. Police said it looked like a double homicide. A female victim was also found dead.

Stay with NewsChannel5.com for more information as it becomes available.

sadaist
07-04-2009, 04:59 PM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2006-09/25572605.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
07-04-2009, 05:08 PM
His old lady did it, then killed herself....

sadaist
07-04-2009, 05:13 PM
His old lady did it, then killed herself....

Was he living in the apartment? I thought he was a millionaire. Did he blow a bunch of money or were these upscale pads? Just weird. He was a good QB that had potential to be a great QB. Not sure if it was just the teams around him or his coaches, but something held him back from achieving greatness. Dude had an arm for sure.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Dunno, not paying that much attention to it, beyond that he's dead...

LoungeMachine
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Never got the whole "murder / suicide" thing...

Wanna take yourself out?, fine by me. No one is stopping you...

But why the need to bring along a
"death buddy"?

:gulp:

sonrisa salvaje
07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
It is just me, or are celebrities dying faster than we can create threads?

thome
07-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Let's git this party started...."Mafia hit due to gambling debt".

I mean the media is going to make us wait a year or so for the -REAL- story on MJ. lol . Let's do the same without the TV involved.

Someone start a poll .

Next..?;)

Oh yeah, RIP...

Ps. It's all in bad taste fun you know...

sadaist
07-04-2009, 07:15 PM
It is just me, or are celebrities dying faster than we can create threads?

No doubt. And the one guy that most people here are waiting for to go is in a new band. Man, whoever starts the thread when that particular guy goes is gonna shut down the site with so many thanks on one post.

Nickdfresh
07-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Why the fuck would you "get a party started?" Idiot.

indeedido
07-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Bizare

thome
07-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Just playing with words like your media darlings do with us.

Streching out a dead guys story, into unbelievable hype, in order to garner commercial time and pay for my new pool filter.

"THIS IS CNN" (cool guy Vadervoice)

Creating diss'function within the explanaitions of what, how, why, where and who.

Don't you all want to play a game..?

Like placing crackhead eddie photshops on top of his wedding shots.

Is everything sacred..?

Monkey head photoshops on top of Obamma images.

E Taint'ment Baby, it's the new way of the world, get with the program.

Deconstructing heresay, like all the news peple are doing with all the other recent dead that attract attention... for me time on the message board..like Bill O'Rielly and Wolf Blitzer, Baby................ YEAH!

thome
07-04-2009, 08:53 PM
McNair was a good 1/4Back 31,000+ yards in 14 years or so.

This condo he was found at was said to be one he, frequented..what does that mean..girlfriend, misstress...baby momma...who cares, it's his business not ours, but if a story can be made I am sure they will make some money off it.

letsrock
07-04-2009, 09:47 PM

Wanna take yourself out?, fine by me. No one is stopping you...

But why the need to bring along a
"death buddy"?

:gulp:

I have no problem with Murder/suicide. Just as long as they do the suicide first.
Then of course there wont be a murder.

Mr Walker
07-04-2009, 10:46 PM
I was at my sister in laws house today... she was asking a bunch of questions about MJ so I told her to go to TMZ... when she did this was the headline.... It was a real WTF moment... pretty sad news... i loved that superbowl he was in vs the Rams.

hideyoursheep
07-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Never keep weapons around if you're gonna cheat on your wife, or break up with your gf.

Man Law.

hideyoursheep
07-05-2009, 10:35 PM

Judging by his GF's name, she may have thought 72 McNair's were waiting for her on the other side.

On a serious note...

He was definitely an over-achiever, much like Jerry Rice.

standin
07-05-2009, 10:40 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JitvHJDffCg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JitvHJDffCg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

letsrock
07-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Never keep weapons around if you're gonna cheat on your wife, or break up with your gf.

Man Law.

Totally agree.

Hardrock69
07-06-2009, 11:18 PM
They have found that she bought the pistol on Thursday.

Still not saying her death was a suicide.

However, if she did shoot Steve and then offed herself, good thing. Saves everyone else the trouble of doing it for her.

McNair wasn't just someone who talked about community service, he was always doing charity work around here, and had just opened his first restaraunt a couple of weeks ago.

He did not deserve to die. He did not hang around with the wrong crowd. He like to party a little bit, and got pulled over for DUI a few years back.

This is some fucked up shit. :mad:

letsrock
07-07-2009, 10:14 AM
What the best part is, is that the taxpayers wont have to foot the bill to keep either of them alive in prison.

ForeverDLR/VH
07-07-2009, 06:10 PM
If you put 1 and 1 together it has to be a Murder suicide. She bought the 2 pistols and Strangely enough they wore both found dead with shots from a pistol! I just wonder what the Moral was? Why did she shot him so many times in the head? Was it heat of the moment or well planed days a head? Maybe there wore fighting and she went insane? Obviously, if you kill someone and kill yourself, you’re not put together very well mentally! Its bad McNair isn't getting the props and respect because of fucking Michael Jackson!

Little Texan
07-07-2009, 11:00 PM
This was clearly a premeditated act because the murder weapon was purchased by McNair's mistress two days earlier. Maybe Steve told her a few days earlier that he was breaking up with her and going back to his wife and kids, and the bitch, who probably already had a few screws loose, snapped and came up with a plan to off Steve and herself. Maybe she was so obsessed with Steve that she figured if she couldn't have him for herself then no one could have him. That's my theory.

ForeverDLR/VH
07-08-2009, 06:11 PM
You always have opposites fans that stock and follow celebs. Seeing how she wasn’t bad looking Steve decided to go out with her instead of calling the police not knowing her mental condition and what would happened if he tried breaking it off with her. There is one theory.

Or, she could have not even liked him and had plans to murder him and commit suicide during the whole time. My third theory is someone had a hit out for him and someone hired her to do the job, but she committed suicide, so she wouldn’t have to do court and go to prison. It’s a far fetch theory, but we will never know the truth and what happened!

letsrock
07-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Something like 10,000 showed up at that college stadium to pay respects.