PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy’s dog eaten by coyote

Seshmeister
07-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Ozzy Osbourne's dog eaten by coyote | Celebrity Gossip | Orange UK (http://www.orange.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/1533.htm)

In a shock move that many members of the animal kingdom will applaud, a coyote has eaten Ozzy Osbourne’s dog.

The Pomeranian, known to the Osbournes as Little Bit, was killed in the grounds of the family’s LA mansion on Tuesday. "Sharon and Ozzy love their dogs to bits,” said a source close to the family. “It's like losing a family member."

Added Ozzy’s daughter Kelly: "He is devastated - she was his other woman.”

The attack could be a revenge killing after Ozzy bit the heads off a live dove and a bat onstage in the 1980s. "Maybe the coyote was friends with the dove's family,” a friend speculated. “So many people are linked in Hollywood. Whatever the case it's still Ozzy 2, Animal Kingdom 1."

Ozzy and Sharon were thought to be watching Michael Jackson’s memorial service on TV when the incident took place, meaning they didn’t hear Little Bit’s yelps for help.

Meanwhile, the Department of Animal Services has issued a warning to pet owners, saying: "Wild animals are opportunistic and coyotes fit this mould very well."

The current whereabouts of the killer coyote are unknown.

by Will Parkhouse, Thursday July 9 2009

Source: The Sun

What a disappointment!

I can't be the only person who when they saw that headline thought that he had finally got rid of the witch...

letsrock
07-09-2009, 11:08 AM
I bet that coyote is taking shits a "little bit" at a time.

Coyote
07-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Could've used some hot sauce...

wait a minute...

Anonymous
07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Well, if they larve their dog to bits, no problem, then. They can larve the bits all they want now.

Though I have to say, when I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought the Army had gone even more hellish than before, with a terrible fight breaking out between tow of our gratest members, culminating with Coyote traveling all the way from Finland to Ozzy Fudd's backyard and eat the shit out of his dog.

Well not eat the shit of the dog, eat the dog itself. You know what I mean.

I still half expect to see a thread tomorrow about Ozzy going to Finland and pissing on Coyote's lawn.

Don't do it, Ozzy. You ain't as young as you used to be.

Cheers! :bottle:

Coyote
07-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Don't do it, Ozzy. You ain't as young as you used to be.

There's a statement that should've been said to Ozzy a loong time ago...

bueno bob
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
You mean Ozzy didn't grab a shotgun and do it himself this time?

Well, I guess that's an improvement...

letsrock
07-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Nothing like seeing him on the Osbournes whacked out of his mind walking the dog down the street. Not sure which dog it was but was funny.
Or him yelling "Sharon the dog took a shit again"

Seshmeister
07-09-2009, 03:26 PM
You mean Ozzy didn't grab a shotgun and do it himself this time?

Well, I guess that's an improvement...

Yeah Ozzy's habit of killing pets is another thing glossed over as part of their media makeover.

Golden AWe
07-09-2009, 05:15 PM
i bet it was a suicide to get outta there...

Coyote
07-11-2009, 01:09 PM
I still half expect to see a thread tomorrow about Ozzy going to Finland and pissing on Coyote's lawn.

As if that didn't happen to my lawn every weekend...

Albeit, Ozzy's yet to be involved.

bueno bob
07-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah Ozzy's habit of killing pets is another thing glossed over as part of their media makeover.

It was. As a youngling discovering Black Sabbath after I'd already discovered Ozzy, I was mortified to learn that he'd snapped, took his shotgun and killed all 20-someodd of his dogs in '77 after he got sacked from the band post Technical Ecstasy. I lost a lot of my "I love Ozzy!" idealism upon learning that.

Wonder if he felt any regret after they took him back before Never Say Die?

Igosplut
07-11-2009, 08:57 PM

The coyote shoulda got Ozzy instead

They like to prey on wounded animals......

ELVIS
07-11-2009, 09:06 PM
It was. As a youngling discovering Black Sabbath after I'd already discovered Ozzy, I was mortified to learn that he'd snapped, took his shotgun and killed all 20-someodd of his dogs in '77 after he got sacked from the band post Technical Ecstasy. I lost a lot of my "I love Ozzy!" idealism upon learning that.

Wonder if he felt any regret after they took him back before Never Say Die?

I had forgotten about that...what an idiot...

I remember when I lived in the sticks in Alabama, my friend pulls out hus gun and blows a neighbors cat away...I still feel bad about that and I didn't even do it...

Diamondjimi
07-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh Crikey, I thought this thread was about Sharon being devoured by coyotes!!!

Meh, lucky for the K9's... she would've given them the shits anyway....

Diamondjimi
07-13-2009, 10:11 PM
I had forgotten about that...what an idiot...

I remember when I lived in the sticks in Alabama, my friend pulls out hus gun and blows a neighbors cat away...

And he sums it up by lookin at ya 'n sayin "Daggum"! :biggrin:

hideyoursheep
07-14-2009, 06:05 AM
And he sums it up by lookin at ya 'n sayin "Daggum"! :biggrin:

I think he said, "Let's eat!"

:barf:

Diamondjimi
07-14-2009, 07:32 AM
I think he said, "Let's eat!"

:barf:

:biggrin: