PDA

View Full Version : NKorea's Kim Has Pancreatic Cancer

hideyoursheep
07-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Report: NKorea's Kim Has Pancreatic Cancer

Last Update: 7/12 10:32 pm

North Korea's leader Kim Jong-Il SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- A South Korean TV report says North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has life-threatening pancreatic cancer.

Seoul's YTN television says the 67-year-old Kim was diagnosed with the cancer around the time he was reportedly felled by a stroke last summer. The report cites unidentified intelligence officials in South Korea and China.

The report comes days after new images of Kim looking gaunt spurred speculation that his health might be worsening.

Pancreatic cancer is usually found in its final stage. The report says considering Kim's age, he is expected to live no more than five years.

Kim's health is a focus of intense media speculation due to concerns about instability and a power struggle if he were to die without naming a successor. His third and youngest son, Kim Jong Un, has widely been reported as being groomed as heir, but the regime has made no announcement to the outside world.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

I give him about 3 months if this is true.
Karma.:fiddle:

FORD
07-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Damn.... I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody. Not even Kim Jong Loonie.

Diamondjimi
07-13-2009, 01:31 AM
On his death bed he'll launch the nukes ,the 'lil cocksucker...

If so ,I hope they go straight up and fall in his backyard!:biggrin:

ELVIS
07-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Damn.... I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody. Not even Kim Jong Loonie.

Not even George Bush 1 or 2 ??

hideyoursheep
07-13-2009, 01:43 AM
On his death bed he'll launch the nukes. Hopefully he contracted pancreatic cancer while touring his state of the art (:rolleyes:) nuclear weapons facilities....that's where the karma comes in.

letsrock
07-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Horrible type of cancer. Then again all types of cancer are horrible.
I'm sure he wont make it 5 years with the 1700's type of technology they have.

ELVIS
07-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Pancreatic cancer is incurable...

BITEYOASS
07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Pancreatic cancer is incurable...

Halellulah! Good that it's happening to that lowlife commie fuck!:biggrin:

But it's bad when it happens to everyone else.:(

Jesus Christ
07-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Careful, My children. It is not right to wish painful suffering on others :(

sadaist
07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm much more upset by Patrick Swayze's pancreatic cancer. I actually like him. Just goes to show how indiscriminate that shit is. Rich, poor, good, bad...doesn't matter, it can grab you.

The only real tragedy I see in this story is that Kim might have the attitude of if I'm going, I'm finally taking out some of those Southern A-holes with me.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-13-2009, 03:27 PM
The only question now is what nutbag takes over....

Seshmeister
07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
http://s1.b3ta.com/host/creative/34966/1243415895/kimcum.gif

Nickdfresh
07-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Careful, My children. It is not right to wish painful suffering on others :(

With bastards like that it is. Fuck Kim and his pancreas. I'm sure he enjoys nice feasts while his people starve in no small part because of his policies...

Diamondjimi
07-13-2009, 10:22 PM
The only real tragedy I see in this story is that Kim might have the attitude of if I'm going, I'm finally taking out some of those Southern A-holes with me.

No shit! Does that sawed-off Motherfucker got a fuckin problem with Texas?

:biggrin:

VanHalener
07-13-2009, 10:39 PM
I heard the only way to contract pancreatic cancer in North Korea is by sucking from the schlong and anus of an ox.

See...

Eat shit and die Kim:finger33:

BITEYOASS
07-13-2009, 11:11 PM
I heard the only way to contract pancreatic cancer in North Korea is by sucking from the schlong and anus of an ox.

See...

Eat shit and die Kim:finger33:

Plus drinking a keg of cognac everyday didn't help either.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fiJRcLtsuq4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fiJRcLtsuq4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sadaist
07-14-2009, 12:30 AM

Would be a bummer if for some weird reason that was the cure.

Dr. - "Sadaist, I'm sorry but I'm afraid we have found cancer in you"

Sadaist - "lame"

Dr. - "...and the cure happens to be....."

Sadaist - "LAME!"

Dr. - "You'll get to have your turn as soon as Sharon Osbourne is done"

Sadaist - "LAME!!"

ELVIS
07-14-2009, 03:47 AM
His mother's name was Kim Jong-suk...

:biggrin: