PDA

View Full Version : Military Trained Gang Members

ELVIS
07-14-2009, 09:01 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVLWhfMkExk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVLWhfMkExk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
07-14-2009, 10:44 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVLWhfMkExk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVLWhfMkExk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

:elvis:

Dude, do you have to post 18 minute Youtubes in every thread? Have we given up on reading or something?

ELVIS
07-14-2009, 10:54 AM
No...

I couldn't find this story in print and the visual is quite impelling...

Nickdfresh
07-14-2009, 10:56 AM
There's actually been a lot spoken of gangs/white supremacist terrorists using the military for training.

ELVIS
07-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Show me an example of a "white supremacist" doing what that youtube clip clearly displayed...

Nickdfresh
07-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Show me an example of a "white supremacist" doing what that youtube clip clearly displayed...

I could give a fuck about the clip, specifically. It's a wider issue of undesirables infiltrating the US military to obtain weapons and tactics training to make them more effective criminals...

It's nothing particularly new. But the current need to increase recruitment and overlook background checks has contributed to it...

ELVIS
07-14-2009, 11:26 AM
So, you can't cite an example ??

Nickdfresh
07-14-2009, 12:43 PM

I shouldn't have too. It's pretty fucking obvious with a Google search...

twonabomber
07-14-2009, 01:02 PM
It's nothing particularly new. But the current need to increase recruitment and overlook background checks has contributed to it...

that, and the "if we get these kids off the street we can save them" mentality.

hideyoursheep
07-14-2009, 01:44 PM

I can...

An entire platoon of Alabama National Guard recruits.:biggrin:

I spent 14 week with them. You should have heard some of the shit they would talk about. Not all of 'em, mind you, but at least 3. I remember hearing some of the most racist shit from these guys, and it came so natural to them. They didn't say it out loud, right, just quietly amonst themselves, then snicker like they farted or something.

2 of them discussed joining "The Order"....whatever that is, but it doesn't sound like a bookclub. I stuck a dead copperhead inside one of those redneck's rucksack. Fucker went apeshit!:biggrin:

FORD
07-14-2009, 01:57 PM
2 of them discussed joining "The Order"....whatever that is, but it doesn't sound like a bookclub.

It's definitely not a bookclub.......

The Order

The Order was the most violent and notorious domestic terrorist group of the 1980s. Founded in 1983 by Robert J. Mathews, a recruiter for the neo-Nazi National Alliance and an activist in the Nazi-like and "Identity"-affiliated group Aryan Nations, The Order (also known as Bruders Schweigen, or Silent Brotherhood) drew its members from the National Alliance, Aryan Nations, and various Klan splinter groups. As a blueprint for its "revolution," The Order relied upon William Pierce's novel The Turner Diaries (see below), and many of the crims for which Order members were convicted resembled terrorist acts described in the book.

In its first year, The Order began accumulating a war chest for its real-life revolution when three members stole $369 from a Spokane, Washington store. Soon thereafter the group launched a counterfeiting operation at the Aryan Nations compound in Hayden Lake, Idaho, which was exposed when Order member Bruce Carroll Pierce was arrested for passing a phony $50 bill. Pierce was eventually convicted, but jumped bond and went underground until 1985. Before the end of 1983, Robert Matthews robbed the Seattle City Bank of $25,000.

The robberies escalated the following year. In March 1984, Order members diverted police by exploding a bomb in a Seattle theater while other members robbed an armored car parked outside a department store, seizing $500,000.

In addition to these crimes, Bruce Carroll Piece planted a bomb in a Boise, Idaho synagogue, which caused minor damage but no injuries. The Order also began assassingating perceived enemies, beginning with one of their own members, Walter West. West had aroused the suspicion of his comrades by, in their words, "talking too much." In May 1984, he was driven into the Idaho wilderness by Order members who then executed and buried him.

Another victim of The Order's terror was Alan Berg, a controversial Jewish talk-radio personality in Denver. Berg was murdered outside his home in June 1984 after he repeatedly goaded right-wing and white-supremacist extremists on his call-in program.

Around the time of this murder, Order members resumed their counterfeiting operation and robbed a Brink's armored truck near Ukiah, California. The hold-up yielded the group's biggest take - over $3.6 million - which was distributed for salaries, mobile homes, uniforms, vehicles, and weapons. The group also purchased parcels of land in Idaho and Missouri for paramilitary training camps and reportedly donated money to fellow extremists, including the leaders of Aryan Nations and the National Alliance.

The Order's revolution might have progressed even further if Mathews had not left a pistol at the scene of the Ukiah robbery, which the FBI traced to the mailbox of another Order member. In that mailbox authorities found Aryan Nations propaganda. Agents also obtained descriptions of Order members through their recovered vehicles. At the same time, Order member Thomas Martinez was arrested in Philadelphia for passing counterfeit money. Martinez agreed to become a government informant and flew to Portland, Oregon, to meet with Mathews and fellow Order member Gary Yarbrough.

Agents raided the hotel the next morning. Mathews wounded an officer before escaping and Yarbrough was arrested at the scene. Mathews was traced to Whidbey Island in Washington, where in December 1984 he held off 200 law enforcement officers for over 36 hours, until he died in a conflaguration set off by the ammunition with which he barricaded himself. On December 30, 1985, nine men and one woman - all members of the group - were convicted following a four-month Federal court case in Seattle. They were sentenced to terms of 40-100 years in prison, as well as stiff fines. Another member was convicted in a separate trial of murdering a Missouri state trooper and was sentenced to life. In addition, 12 Order members pleaded guilty to various crimes; one had become a fugitive and was on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list before his capture.

Although The Order is defunct, several incarcerated members, most notably David Lane, continue to propagandize from their prison cells, and continue to wield influence in the hate movement

The Order (http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/adl/paranoia-as-patriotism/the-order.html)

Also, around the time of the Berg murder they were threatening other talk radio hosts including Mike Malloy. It's that incident that made him a gun owner.

hideyoursheep
07-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Holy shit...

Well...at least none of the names sound familiar.

bueno bob
07-14-2009, 02:15 PM
It's unfortunate, but it's been said here. What it all boils down to is "Let's give these street kids a future" and "Fuck, we need recruits". What you get are larger and larger portions of dishonorably discharged criminals who now have weapons and tactics training.

Of course, once we CUT MILITARY SPENDING and QUIT ENGAGING IN POINTLESS BULLSHIT WARS, we won't really have such a big problem...

FORD
07-14-2009, 02:28 PM
What's also ridiculous is that they let these hatemongers in to the military, but continue to kick out someone like Lt. Daniel Choi simply because he's gay.

Can any of these skinheads speak Arabic? I doubt it.

hideyoursheep
07-14-2009, 02:28 PM
It's unfortunate, but it's been said here. What it all boils down to is "Let's give these street kids a future" and "Fuck, we need recruits". What you get are larger and larger portions of dishonorably discharged criminals who now have weapons and tactics training...

Unfortunately, (or should I say obviously) there's really no future in killing, gang member or not. Once they finish their stint, they need to take advantage of the VA for educational purposes. Looking for the fast money is becoming a culture all it's own.

hideyoursheep
07-14-2009, 05:29 PM
2 of them discussed joining "The Order"....

I doubt they ever made it, but I can almost guarantee they were already members of the Klan....close enough.

standin
07-14-2009, 07:49 PM
This is really old news, Elvis. Using the military for gang development and hosting was discussed what back in the early 90's late 80's.

It would not be logical not to utilize the military for training.

hideyoursheep
07-14-2009, 09:31 PM
I congratulate you on your intestinal fortitude. Fourteen weeks. Ugh! I wouldn't last 14 minutes having to endure them because I would have gotten up, walked up to them to tell them to STFU. Then a fight would break out, and I'd be dead on the ground.

Seriously, they sound like cowards. They're only saying those things when they're among "their kind."

It wasn't a constant barrage of racism oozing out of them, more like I was eavesdropping. And since I wasn't a minority, they assumed it was okay after a while to let one go whenever they thought no one was looking. I picked up on it after a while. If those turds would have said that shit out loud, it would have been curtains. They would have been either re-educated :drillsergeant: or sent back to Monkey Wrench Holler, or wherever they came from. But they were National Guard, so they (them, or the Army) didn't really give a shit once training was done. They were going home anyway.

We all had weapons at the same time, I doubt they would have been stupid enough to start shit with anyone in an integrated Army. They would have most definitely taken an ass-whoopin of some kind, then thrown the fuck out.

They were just uneducated, uncultured white southerners who were never put in a situation with non-whites, that's all...Maybe they changed their minds after going through it...many people did. But after OSUT I never seen or heard from them again.

letsrock
07-16-2009, 01:48 PM
There's actually been a lot spoken of gangs/white supremacist terrorists using the military for training.

That has most likey been happening for years.
Wasnt Tim McVeigh involved in one of those groups?