PDA

View Full Version : I want to marry Debra Morgan

Mr Walker
07-17-2009, 11:26 PM
OK... I know I can't marry her since I'm uh already married and she's uh a character on a TV show but damn... that foul mouth does it for me. Any chick that spits out a line like 'Sweet Mary Mother of Fuck' is way too perfect!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/74tubLUhiLI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/74tubLUhiLI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr Walker
07-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Simply perfect!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lf-sevmaOAc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lf-sevmaOAc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dolemite!
07-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Just spells obnoxious in my book whether in a man or woman; seemingly a desirable character trait today. Fits right in with a me generation.

FORD
07-18-2009, 01:35 AM
I'm in love. What fucking show is this? I gotta find the downloads :biggrin:

ZahZoo
07-18-2009, 11:26 AM
I'll bet when Mrs Walker finds this thread she'll have some dirty talk for you...

Don't forget what happened to Senor Strung-Along...

lesfunk
07-18-2009, 01:52 PM
She's married to Michael C. Hall (Dexter) in real life

standin
07-18-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm in love. What fucking show is this? I gotta find the downloads :biggrin:

I think it is that Dexter show...
The show where very dissolutely the attempt is to endear a serial killer and to find a serial killer an acceptable place in people's heart, like just serial killing is a goofy vice. Similar to a show that would endear a pedophile, just simplify wrong and badly chosen, No, matter how excellent the actors or writers. The fact that so many find it acceptable to endear a serial killer by watching or working the script is weird.

However, note that a mass serial killer with racial issues is not acceptable or we would have. Welcome Home, Hitler.

No, I have not watched more than clips of it. It is a fucked up show and premise. Moreover, a catastrophic social deviance that is being presented as culturally endearing. Are there serial killers? Yes, many. Should we learn to accept and endear them as a culture? No.

standin
07-18-2009, 03:40 PM
I know I have written before that killing humans for entertainment and pleasure is not just a moral vice. Even when presented the argument of what if the human agrees to be killed and is benefited by death. It is not acceptable. Hell, we don’t even let terminally ill people die of their own accord, how could serial killing healthy people be accepted as a moral vice?

FORD
07-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Well..... Silence of the Lambs was a decent movie. And Hannibal Lecter was the "hero" of sorts in that one, wasn't he?

But in the Hannibal movies, just like with this show... it's really the hot redhead that interests me, not the serial killer.

Mr Walker
07-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Well..... Silence of the Lambs was a decent movie. And Hannibal Lecter was the "hero" of sorts in that one, wasn't he?

But in the Hannibal movies, just like with this show... it's really the hot redhead that interests me, not the serial killer.

It's a great show... Season 4 begins in late September so you can catch up on the first 3 right now. Each season is 12 epsiodes, so you can do the whole thing in 36 hours. I'm sure you can find them on the demon or at Blockbuster or itunes... actually I think season 3 isn't being released on dvd/blu ray until August. Or of course, if you have showtime they have all three seasons up 'on demand'. IMO, Season 2 was the best. On a 10 scale, I'd give season 1 a 9, season 2 a 9.5 and season 3 a 9.25.

Mr Walker
07-18-2009, 05:51 PM
She's married to Michael C. Hall (Dexter) in real life

Yeah, I knew that... I always thought he was a fruit.

lesfunk
07-19-2009, 12:32 AM
The show where very dissolutely the attempt is to endear a serial killer and to find a serial killer an acceptable place in people's heart, like just serial killing is a goofy vice. Similar to a show that would endear a pedophile, just simplify wrong and badly chosen...

What if he only molested the bad children? ;)

FORD
07-19-2009, 12:48 AM
What if he only molested the bad children? ;)

Maybe there's a Catholic priest out there who would like to get into acting?

VanHalener
07-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Hung like a grape

LMFAO

I hear some chicks like that
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/erininitaly/6690_683808061259_25827939_40376486.jpg

I want Debra to cuss at me, smack me around, and grudge phuck me.

standin
07-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Oh you guys~
That really looses effect when typed.....

I don't think they endeared Hannibal.
Like I said I haven't seen the show and most likely won't.
June 27 I let all TVs go from my house.
If it is not EASILY streamed. I am not seeing it.
I am a bit surprised at the number of arrogant companies out there that expect you to download "their" viewer or their program for that matter. As bad as Hulu's commercials were when I last saw them. They have a good set up. And I like minute long commercials in the forefront, better than I do a whole bunch a short ones.

Anyway, I can tell from the clips that the show has great writers and actors. Just not my cup of tea. God willing and if the sun shines, I hope that it's handling the subject responsibly.

Now, I have a book to read that I expect to completely intercourse my mind.

Golden AWe
07-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey Walker...I know a girl who looks and talks a lot like Debra Morgan in Dexter...in real life. You should change your religion into a one that allows several wives?

diamondsgirl
07-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Dexter is such a great show and Debra's character is awesome. She has such good chemistry with her on screen brother Dexter, (off screen husband, Michael C. Hall.)

http://www.watchingshowtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jennifer_carpenter.jpg

She would fit right in with my family. The females are always droppin fuck-bombs. :hee:

She calls everyone a "fucking asshole", except Dexter's ex girlfriend. She called her "Little Miss Pardon My Tits". :D

New season starts in September!!

Mr Walker
07-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Now, I have a book to read that I expect to completely intercourse my mind.

yeah uh... have fun with that...

Anyway... here's another great clip of my dream girl from season three.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PbMiArD6pzs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PbMiArD6pzs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Too bad the uploader didn't let it go a few seconds more where Quinn (her partner) looks at her with a look of disbelief and says "That doesn't even make any sense"... LOL!

FORD
07-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Hey Walker...I know a girl who looks and talks a lot like Debra Morgan in Dexter...in real life. You should change your religion into a one that allows several wives?

They have Mormons in Funland now?

standin
07-19-2009, 05:35 PM

:hee:

Mr Walker
07-19-2009, 06:39 PM

'Big Love' is another great show... not a lot of profanity though.

letsrock
07-19-2009, 07:04 PM
OK... I know I can't marry her since I'm uh already married and she's uh a character on a TV show but damn... that foul mouth does it for me. Any chick that spits out a line like 'Sweet Mary Mother of Fuck' is way too perfect!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/74tubLUhiLI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/74tubLUhiLI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reminds me of my girlfriend "Kathy"

standin
07-19-2009, 07:07 PM

Love that show! That was a great show!

Mr Walker
07-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Season 4 Trailer

Showtime Official Site :: Video :: Series (http://www.sho.com/site/video/brightcove/series/title.do?bcpid=1305238289&bclid=30413161001&bctid=30465750001)

Ozzy Fudd
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
I'd love to hear her say shit like that as i plunge her Doggie style...lol:pullinghair:

FORD
07-24-2009, 03:21 PM

Saw an episode of that back in January, when HBO unscrambled their signal for the day because of the Obamapalooza concert. Looked like the typical Mormon family to me.

davehagarfan
07-29-2009, 04:16 PM

Is that the one with Bill Paxton in it...

Mr Walker
07-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Is that the one with Bill Paxton in it...

Yes it is.

Diamondjimi
07-29-2009, 11:12 PM
The show where very dissolutely the attempt is to endear a serial killer and to find a serial killer an acceptable place in people's heart, like just serial killing is a goofy vice. Similar to a show that would endear a pedophile, just simplify wrong and badly chosen, No, matter how excellent the actors or writers. The fact that so many find it acceptable to endear a serial killer by watching or working the script is weird.

However, note that a mass serial killer with racial issues is not acceptable or we would have. Welcome Home, Hitler.

No, I have not watched more than clips of it. It is a fucked up show and premise. Moreover, a catastrophic social deviance that is being presented as culturally endearing. Are there serial killers? Yes, many. Should we learn to accept and endear them as a culture? No.

I know I have written before that killing humans for entertainment and pleasure is not just a moral vice. Even when presented the argument of what if the human agrees to be killed and is benefited by death. It is not acceptable. Hell, we don’t even let terminally ill people die of their own accord, how could serial killing healthy people be accepted as a moral vice?

Hey Andy/Hyman/whateverthefuckaliasyouare...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I'd love to hear her say shit like that as i plunge her Doggie style...lol:pullinghair:

:lmao:

Diamondjimi
07-29-2009, 11:29 PM
Season 4 Trailer

Showtime Official Site :: Video :: Series (http://www.sho.com/site/video/brightcove/series/title.do?bcpid=1305238289&bclid=30413161001&bctid=30465750001)

Can't fuckin wait. The best show on tv in many a year, imo!
Thanks for the link!

Diamondjimi
07-30-2009, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by standin

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin

Hey Andy/Hyman/whateverthefuckaliasyouare...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:lmao:

OOps... got your alias cuntfused with another alias...(Dolemite) :shiznit:

Still.... STFU !