PDA

View Full Version : Lynch Mob to return with new album.

Mr. Vengeance
07-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Good stuff! George Lynch is king!

Frontiers Records has announced that the LYNCH MOB come back studio album entitled Smoke And Mirrors will be released on September 18th in Europe and October 13th in the USA. After seventeen long years singer Oni Logan and guitar wizard George Lynch found their way back together and again show their amazing abilities in some killer new hard rock songs." I would say this new record "Smoke and Mirrors", is the record we should have put out as a follow up to "Wicked Sensation"...better late then never I guess...", says Lynch presenting the new record. Joining the new line-up are bassist Marco Mendoza (WHITESNAKE, THIN LIZZY) and drummer Scott Coogan (BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION, ACE FREHLEY). Smoke and Mirrors tracklisting includes: '21st Century Man', 'Smoke and Mirrors', 'Lucky Man', 'My Kind Of Healer', 'Time Keepers', 'Revolution Hero', 'Let The Music Be Your Master', 'The Fascist', 'Where Do You Sleep at Night?', 'Madly Backwards', 'We Will Remain', 'Before I Close My Eyes', 'Mansions In The Sky' (Bonus Track).

Seshmeister
07-18-2009, 09:08 PM
I didn't think they were that good first time around...

Dolemite!
07-18-2009, 09:14 PM
I wanted to download this. I'm not sure but I think demos were floating around on torrent sites for awhile. I'll give it a check anyway. I don't think Dokken's last album was anything more than average. Yeah I know Lynch wasn't in it...

sonrisa salvaje
07-18-2009, 09:25 PM
I am a big fan of Dokken with George Lynch but i didn't care for Lynch Mob. I bought Wicked Sensation when it came out and didn't care for it. I didn't like the follow up that had Mason on vocals either. I never did hear Smoke This. I think the best thing Lynch did outside of Dokken was his first solo record Sacred Groove.

ppg960
07-20-2009, 12:15 AM
I am a big fan of Dokken with George Lynch but i didn't care for Lynch Mob. I bought Wicked Sensation when it came out and didn't care for it. I didn't like the follow up that had Mason on vocals either. I never did hear Smoke This. I think the best thing Lynch did outside of Dokken was his first solo record Sacred Groove.

Me as well. I liked Dokken with Lynch there but apart, it never made me go out and buy an album. Same for Lynch Mob, not bad but not stellar either. The magic was lost after GL left.

ELVIS
07-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Lynch is WAY overrated...

sonrisa salvaje
07-20-2009, 11:48 AM

I kind of thought you felt that way. :biggrin:

atomicpunk5151
07-20-2009, 09:56 PM

I don't know. I thought he was a good player. He could really shred when given the chance. He was confined within Dokken quite a bit, but I guess the fame was worth it.

I remember Wooda from DDLR had a lot of great stories about Lynch & Warren D from back in the LA club days.

ELVIS
07-21-2009, 06:57 AM
Warren is grate...

But do you call this shred ??

LMAO!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tNjaN_89VW8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tNjaN_89VW8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

:elvis:

letsrock
07-21-2009, 11:15 AM
I wanted to download this. I'm not sure but I think demos were floating around on torrent sites for awhile. I'll give it a check anyway. I don't think Dokken's last album was anything more than average. Yeah I know Lynch wasn't in it...

If you find it let us know.