PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been arrested?

Cato
07-21-2009, 08:34 AM
who is the real bad man?

Mr Walker
07-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Not me.

Golden AWe
07-21-2009, 09:49 AM
I've spent a night on the police station, but voluntarily. It was so cold outside, the battery of my phone ran out, I was heavily drunk, and the girl whose sofa I was supposed to take over for the night passed out for drinking heavily!

I sat on a chair and slept on a sitting position. Every now and the one of the police came and asked if I would leave, but I told them "in a minute". It wasn't until ~7.00 AM when a bunch of muslims came up to the entrance area when I left for a cup of coffee.

It's TURKU!!!

Coyote
07-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Can't get arrested...

ZahZoo
07-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Arrested isn't that big of deal... it's convictions that one should avoid...

Nitro Express
07-21-2009, 06:15 PM
I was arrested at a Van Halen show for public drunkeness. The dumb ass Salt Lake City Police arrested me for puking in the bathroom. What a fucked up city it is. They were trolling a rock concert for drunks to arrest. They hauled my ass out during the drum solo. LOL!

lesfunk
07-21-2009, 06:49 PM
I was detained for four hours but never booked

Anonymous
07-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Not really. I had a few close calls, but it was all minor stuff, and I managed to persuade the officers to let me go with a warning and a laugh.

I was always drunk, by the way.

Cheers! :bottle:

ELVIS
07-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I was arrested convicted and jailed a few times. Everyone should try it at least once...

:biggrin:

ELVIS
07-21-2009, 07:22 PM

Theen you weren't really drunk...

I was locked up for driving with a .279

That's drunk!

Nickdfresh
07-21-2009, 07:30 PM
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695387-243-141.gif

WARF
07-21-2009, 09:48 PM

That's drunk!

Why the hell were you driving?!?! lol

Nickdfresh
07-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Or, how did anyone even notice in Louisiana?

Angel
07-21-2009, 11:29 PM
I refuse to answer on the grounds...:D

Golden AWe
07-22-2009, 01:44 AM

His friend was probably even more drunk?

Douglas T.
07-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Twice ... pot then a few years later with an open cuntainer in vehicle!

thome
07-22-2009, 09:17 AM
One reason I am happy about the new threats from terrorism..?

It took the heat off of me, a real career criminal.

Warrants in several states, the fook'n pigs could probably get me for interstate flight.

Three parking tickets in three diff states.Never went to court.Threw them on the curb in a pile of ANARCHY!

I cant go south of the Mason Dixon!!!

I'm a wanted man.. Josie Whales like, to a bored cop.

VanHalener
07-22-2009, 10:03 AM
I have been arrested and thrown in the slammer, Cato. I'll share this with much with you...

Distruction of private property-Virginia:
Youthful havoc released upon the front yard sprinkling system of some asshat in a friend's neighborhood.
(Defendant booked and released. Charges dropped)

Indecent Exposure-Idaho:
Running naked through a shopping mall with two naked friends on a dare.
(Defendants booked and jailed overnight. Charges Dropped.)

Distruction of private property-Atlanta:
Turned a car over onto roof.
Hit by driveby spraying of funky stinkbomb quality nasty juice while walking in Class A uniform with several other Rangers. Vehicle caught in traffic at light, driver and passengers forcefully removed, car flipped onto roof, windows kicked out and tires slashed.
Five Rangers booked and jailed for hours. Army secures release of soldiers and takes no action. Civilian judge was the SHIT!!!
"You do not shoot at pedestrians let alone soldiers with ANYTHING; water, guns, rubberbands, do you boys understand me? Consider youself lucky these men showed restraint and we are not arguing assault or homicide charges. Work it out with your insurance company."

(Case disfuckingmissed)

OWWWWWW!

diamondsgirl
07-22-2009, 11:05 AM
LMAO @ Van Damme dancing in Nick's sig...:hee:

Anyways, I was 16 and was playing a prank on a teacher and it went terribly wrong.

my record was sealed when I turned 21 :0

sonrisa salvaje
07-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I got arrested once. I grabbed a girl's ass at an Ozzy concert and both she and her boyfriend jumped on my ass. Both she and the dude had long hair so when i had one of them by the hair i don't really know which one it was. I was picking long strands of hair off of me all night in the jail cell. They mistakenly booked me with my middle name as my last, thus no one could find me by my real last name to get me out of jail. I was stuck in Atlanta Fulton County jail for 3 days. Disturbing the Peace it was.

Panamark
07-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Yep........

mostly for pissing where I shouldnt !
A dui in there somewhere..
Maybe a murder, must have had a good lawyer that day...

letsrock
07-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Not really. I had a few close calls, but it was all minor stuff, and I managed to persuade the officers to let me go with a warning and a laugh.

Quit selling your body to gay men.

letsrock
07-22-2009, 12:45 PM

When you gay fucks get arrested you always blame it on the bottle.

Anonymous
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM

That's drunk!

Oh, I was drunk.

It's just that when I'm drunk I'm really funny. Well, up to a point. Even when I have those all-night blackouts, I'm usually funny, but I can also be annoying, like all drunks. Depends, I guess.

While alcohol doesn't really change you, there's that fatidic glass, which is not the last, but is the one too many. After that glass, it's really a gamble, I guess. There's no way you can control yourself anymore.

One of those times, I don't remember, my friends told me. So I guess I lucked out in the gamble. Completely passed out, but still funny.

Anonymous
07-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Quit selling your body to gay men.

When you gay fucks get arrested you always blame it on the bottle.

Well, the Army Rectum has decided to pick on moi. Ain't that funny?

By the way, I never did blame anything on the bottle. You, on the other hand, tried to blame on the bottle those threads you started, and won't go away.

Junior, when people are buried neck-deep in shit, like you are, they'd do well to shut up.

You get kicked around by mostly everyone around here, in such a way you can hardly catch your breath to say something back.

You stalk people around, hoping that they're gay, so they can understand the itch you feel in your hole. And when it backfires, as it always does, you accuse them of following you around.

To make up for it, you go from thread to thread posting generic bullshit like "nice" or "that's interesting" in the hopes that someone will talk to you without insulting you.

It's not working, EVERYONE here knows you're a cuntplete waste of oxygen and valuable space. Without you around, people are happier. Without you around, people smile, they're nice, laugh, have fun.

When you're around, people are uncomfortable. 'Cuz they want to tell you to fack orf, but they're too polite.

Don't feel too bad, though. There has to be losers so anyone can win. With you around, everybody else wins, you're the only one who loses.

jackassrock
07-22-2009, 03:18 PM
I got arrested for smoking pot at an Allman Brothers concert.

By a dude in a 5150 t-shirt.

letsrock
07-22-2009, 03:53 PM

That must of sucked ass. tell us the whole story.

letsrock
07-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Well, the Army Rectum has decided to pick on moi. Ain't that funny?

By the way, I never did blame anything on the bottle. You, on the other hand, tried to blame on the bottle those threads you started, and won't go away.

Junior, when people are buried neck-deep in shit, like you are, they'd do well to shut up.

You get kicked around by mostly everyone around here, in such a way you can hardly catch your breath to say something back.

You stalk people around, hoping that they're gay, so they can understand the itch you feel in your hole. And when it backfires, as it always does, you accuse them of following you around.

To make up for it, you go from thread to thread posting generic bullshit like "nice" or "that's interesting" in the hopes that someone will talk to you without insulting you.

It's not working, EVERYONE here knows you're a cuntplete waste of oxygen and valuable space. Without you around, people are happier. Without you around, people smile, they're nice, laugh, have fun.

When you're around, people are uncomfortable. 'Cuz they want to tell you to fack orf, but they're too polite.

Don't feel too bad, though. There has to be losers so anyone can win. With you around, everybody else wins, you're the only one who loses.

You like the others are now my bitch.

standin
07-22-2009, 04:07 PM

You, like you have always been, are so predatory with atypical homosexuality.

Anonymous
07-22-2009, 05:18 PM

You really are twisted, aren't you? I'd suggest you get help, but you probably don't have neither money, nor friends.

Anyway, the bitch is the kicked (you) not the kickee (me). And since EVERYONE kicks you around, that makes you not only MY bitch, but the Army's bitch.

Letsrock - the Army's bitch.

Terry
07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Been placed in the back of patrol cars on two occasions (one time in cuffs), but released both times on the scene for lack of evidence. So I suppose I was briefly detained, but never booked, in technical terms.

SparkieD
07-23-2009, 12:26 AM
Public intoxication when I was 17. Open container when I was 21. Didn't make it to a cell either time.

Got busted buying pot also when I was 17, but the cop was way cool and let us all go. Perhaps he was there to pick up his own stash.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Y'all are pikers. :lmao:

Yes, spent a few nights "on the county"

Luckily, never more than a few hours.

A smart lawyer and a good bailbondsman. Much more handy than a priest or a bartender.

I can make my own damn drink, and find my own way to hell, thankyouverymuch.

:gulp:

ELVIS
07-23-2009, 05:02 AM

I had to go to New Orleans to pick up a couple paychecks so I could buy some beer...:biggrin:

Actually, I made a wrong turn out of an unfamiliar Taco Bell and backed my Ramcharger into a ditch trying to turn around, and the cops pulled up while a friendly neighbor had just pulled me out of the ditch...

My truck was still in the road and the cop asked if I could park my truck on the side of the road. I said sure, drove it ten feet and they arrested me as soon as I stepped out...

Oh well...that cost quite a bit of money...

:elvis:

Anonymous
07-23-2009, 05:45 AM
Y'all are pikers. :lmao:

Yes, spent a few nights "on the county"

Luckily, never more than a few hours.

A smart lawyer and a good bailbondsman. Much more handy than a priest or a bartender.

I can make my own damn drink, and find my own way to hell, thankyouverymuch.

:gulp:

Yes, but who's gonna listen to your problems and who're you gonna make fun of, mentioning little kids, if you don't have a priest or a bartender.

Alright, so the priest isn't really necessary. Whoop-de-do, stop the press.

hideyoursheep
07-23-2009, 06:22 AM
No drug charges of any kind...

That's all I'm sayin..

hideyoursheep
07-23-2009, 06:42 AM
who is the real bad man?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/zNiiHVYnQ6A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/zNiiHVYnQ6A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZahZoo
07-23-2009, 11:17 AM
So the usual drinking infractions rule...

I got reckless endangerment adventure/detainment back in the late 70's. They charged me with driving at speeds in excess of 120mph in a 55 zone.

This was back when California wouldn't allow radar devices. In court, the CHP officer claimed he did a "visual clock" and estimated my speed at 123. The judge asked how he arrived at that specific speed... the guy went off on how he had 8 years of experience and could just tell. Judge asked if he used other traffic or timing between two markers... CHiP goes no sir, no other cars on the highway and I could just tell he was flying.

Judge asked me what speed I was driving. Approximately 75 your honor. Why speeding? Late for work sir.

Judge reduced it to simple speeding 75 in a 55. $35 fine and $10 court fees. I asked about the impound and towing fees and he ruled the county can eat it and work it out with the CHP. Told the CHP guy to go get some training in proper speed estimates. Justice!!

letsrock
07-23-2009, 11:30 AM
I had to go to New Orleans to pick up a couple paychecks so I could buy some beer...:biggrin:

Actually, I made a wrong turn out of an unfamiliar Taco Bell and backed my Ramcharger into a ditch trying to turn around, and the cops pulled up while a friendly neighbor had just pulled me out of the ditch...

My truck was still in the road and the cop asked if I could park my truck on the side of the road. I said sure, drove it ten feet and they arrested me as soon as I stepped out...

Oh well...that cost quite a bit of money...

:elvis:

What was the charge, getting stuck in a ditch?

standin
07-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Humph!
No felony convictions.
A few misdemeanor convictions.
One, I have framed was for saying damn, G_d Damn specifically, I won't name the town, but not here. $145. I was cuffed and in the back of the closed patrol car. I suppose I could have fought it, but the judicial system had already fined me for an innocent plea with probation @ $40 a week for 8 months. I was learning to not be an uppity.

Sound familiar?

indeedido
07-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Arrest 1: Beat up some guy, he pressed charges
Arrest 2: Public drunk at a football game
Arrest 3: DUI

Had every ticket in the book too. Lost my license twice.

Now I drink at home if I have to drink. Bad things happen out in public.

FORD
07-24-2009, 01:00 AM

That should have been your first clue he was a cop. Didn't you see "Airheads"??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PLkPuu2PAzM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PLkPuu2PAzM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Little Texan
07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
I got arrested the first time a few years back for driving with a suspended license, and spent the night in jail.

Arrest #2 was last summer when I took the cops on a joy ride through the back roads of East Texas. :D Was charged with a state jail felony, got three years probation and 120 hrs of community service, all for just running from the cops. Ridiculous.

sadaist
07-24-2009, 10:21 PM
I got arrested the first time a few years back for driving with a suspended license, and spent the night in jail.

Arrest #2 was last summer when I took the cops on a joy ride through the back roads of East Texas. :D Was charged with a state jail felony, got three years probation and 120 hrs of community service, all for just running from the cops. Ridiculous.

You spent more time in the clink for the suspended license? Funny.:biggrin:

sadaist
07-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Detained once at age 14 or so. Halloween Friday night at the 7-11. Sheriff confiscated me & my friends cigarettes due to underage, cuffed us, put us in the back of the cruiser for about 30 minutes while he harassed other people at the store. Then let us go if we apologized to him.

Arrested once by Target security for shoplifting a Bic lighter, a Whitesnake tape, and an Ozzy tape. Mom had to come & get me at the store. Was BANNED FOR LIFE from all Target stores world wide.

Funny thing. 4 years later I cashiered at a different Target (apparently they didn't know about the ban). A lady tried to buy a $300 bread maker but had a $2 tackle box sticker on it. Boom! Employee of the month for theft prevention! If that isn't irony.

No fucking lie either. Picture of me was put in employee break room for the whole next month.

indeedido
07-24-2009, 11:31 PM
I grew up in a small town and we ran from the cops all the time. It was a weekend event. Never got caught for it though. I'm sure if they wanted to they could have met me at my house. Not like we didn't know them all.

ELVIS
07-26-2009, 06:04 PM
What was the charge, getting stuck in a ditch?

DUI!

Do you read the threads ??

Nickdfresh
07-26-2009, 06:48 PM
I grew up in a small town and we ran from the cops all the time. It was a weekend event. Never got caught for it though. I'm sure if they wanted to they could have met me at my house. Not like we didn't know them all.

Me too. Never been arrested, but at the end of high school, my whole class sort of went nuts and started egging everything (mostly each other, and not peoples' property actually). One thing we egged a lot were the cop cars. They chased us at first, then just sort of gave up and kept driving after a while...

The idiots in the class behind us did the same thing, only they egged peoples property and things eventually progressed into a full scale riot that made national news. Several neighboring police dept's, the Sheriffs, and the State Troopers were called in and used water hoses on them (I was in the Army by that point and nowhere near all this)...

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 02:10 PM
That should have been your first clue he was a cop. Didn't you see "Airheads"??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PLkPuu2PAzM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PLkPuu2PAzM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of the best scenes ever.

And yes, I knew the answer to those two questions when I watched the film.

Little Texan
07-29-2009, 02:28 AM
You spent more time in the clink for the suspended license? Funny.:biggrin:

Uh, no. I spent overnight in jail on the first one, and nearly a day (about 22 hours) in jail for the joyride.

Hardrock69
07-29-2009, 02:12 PM
I got popped with a gram of pot outside a club once. They wrote me a citation/summons and I had to appear in court. My attorney told me the DA was freaking out because I had NO record whatsoever. The plea deal I got was I was allowed to plead guilty to possession of paraphernalia (one pack of ZigZag Orange papers), paid $100 in court costs, and was given 1 year of unsupervised probation. 7 years later I hired that same lawyer to have it removed from my record.

So for all practical purposes, I have a clean record.

Aside from the occasional speeding ticket every 4-5 years or so.

SparkieD
07-29-2009, 02:31 PM

Oh hell, I forgot about this one. I took a cop on a joyride like that once near my grandma's house out in the sticks. I managed to get away that time, but next time I visited, I got pulled over by the same cop. He grilled me about that incident, and I answered every question with a complete lie. Without proof it was me, he couldn't do anything about it. However, he did manage to cite me on enough traffic violations to suspend my license for a while.