PDA

View Full Version : Post from work

letsrock
07-22-2009, 12:25 PM
So i've been given a bunch of shit for posting from work.
No problem.
So based on that it leads me to believe a couple things.

a) those of you that post during business hours are using company computers. Which means we are in the same boat.

b) Some of you are retired or just jobless.

Either way thanks for playing.

So here is the question.
Who all posts from work?

hideyoursheep
07-23-2009, 06:10 AM
:rolleyes:

Clueless moron.

letsrock
07-23-2009, 07:42 AM
So nobody works with computers?
Everyone is also unemployed.

ELVIS
07-23-2009, 09:36 AM
I posted from work less than ten times...

Panamark
07-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Every post I have made here was from my work ;)

letsrock
07-23-2009, 09:46 AM
There is nothing wrong with posting from work. Good to know others do it as well.

ELVIS
07-23-2009, 09:47 AM

yeah, but you work in your undies...:biggrin:

letsrock
07-23-2009, 09:51 AM
This passes the time with the projects i have to work on.
The upgrades force me to sit in front of servers all day.
But i can see whats going on (will there ever be any news) about CVH.

Seshmeister
07-23-2009, 09:59 AM

How is the massage industry doing in Australia at the moment? :)

ZahZoo
07-23-2009, 10:04 AM
You realize that most folks won't admit they are fucking around on the internet when they are supposed to be honestly earning a paycheck doing something else...

In today's economy... with good jobs at a premium, you'd serve yourself and your employer best by doing what you're being paid to do. Unless your goal is unemployment...

At least be smart about it...

ELVIS
07-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Yep!

:elvis:

Seshmeister
07-23-2009, 10:14 AM
You realize that most folks won't admit they are fucking around on the internet when they are supposed to be honestly earning a paycheck doing something else...

In today's economy... with good jobs at a premium, you'd serve yourself and your employer best by doing what you're being paid to do. Unless your goal is unemployment...

Well said.

An excellent 1730th post... :)

ZahZoo
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks!!

Technology is a wonderful thing... telecomuting, wireless devices and multi-tasking!!

letsrock
07-23-2009, 10:32 AM

Thats right but they allow us the freedom to surf and what not so we are not asleep during patches and upgrades. Or better yet when we sit and monitor.

Igosplut
07-23-2009, 10:36 AM

I'm self-employed....so it's all good..

standin
07-23-2009, 10:36 AM
:rolleyes:

Clueless moron.

You know, I went on an adventure.....
He might not be as clueless as he would care to present.....

I found mind -numbingly similar post style and behavior patterns as his....

I was thinking, if I stay here (in that place) for long, My post style and quality will change. And my posting would have developed Mr. Rock's written, most noticeable, accent.

We need music~
Something light and delicate.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bh0eDkJ-Ras&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bh0eDkJ-Ras&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
07-23-2009, 10:44 AM
So i've been given a bunch of shit for posting from work.
No problem.
So based on that it leads me to believe a couple things.

a) those of you that post during business hours are using company computers. Which means we are in the same boat.

b) Some of you are retired or just jobless.

Either way thanks for playing.

So here is the question.
Who all posts from work?

Who would hire someone too stupid to figure out the proper forum in which to start a thread?

Hey mensa, what the FUCK is this doing in the FL?

Moving to NON.

Although I should just DUMP it....

:gulp:

dolt.

Igosplut
07-23-2009, 10:50 AM
You know, I went on an adventure.....
He might not be as clueless as he would care to present.....

I found mind -numbingly similar post style and behavior patterns as his....

I was thinking, if I stay here (in that place) for long, My post style and quality will change. And my posting would have developed Mr. Rock's written, most noticeable, accent.

So what I'm gathering from your post is that if you hang out with a bunch of girls for an extended amount of time you all get your period at the same time???

LoungeMachine
07-23-2009, 11:06 AM
So what I'm gathering from your post is that if you hang out with a bunch of girls for an extended amount of time you all get your period at the same time???

That theory would sure explain alot of troll behavior around here.....

standin
07-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Well, yes. I suppose. I do need a delousing.
But, I met a nifty folk or two..
And I remember..
Well, yes. It was difficult living.

Seshmeister
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Well, yes. I suppose. I do need a delousing.

You could just get a Brazilian...

letsrock
07-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Who would hire someone too stupid to figure out the proper forum in which to start a thread?

Hey mensa, what the FUCK is this doing in the FL?

Moving to NON.

Although I should just DUMP it....

dolt.

Like it matters.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Like it matters.

Intelligence does matter, in spite of what your parents told you...

standin
07-23-2009, 11:25 AM
You could just get a Brazilian...

Excuse me. I do try to keep well shaved. Thank you very much.

It was the socializing.... you know, I don't like public facilities so much. And I had barely a scarf or gloves. I suffered, I'll have you know, Mr. Seshmeister!

letsrock
07-23-2009, 11:28 AM

Kip i see your back online. how was the Howard Johnson shows?

hideyoursheep
07-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Kip i see your back online. how was the Howard Johnson shows?

What was your take at the Canton truck stop glory hole last week?

Fag.:fufu:

I hope you get lost in Columbus wearing a Michigan shirt.

kwame k
07-23-2009, 01:25 PM

I hope you get lost in Columbus wearing a Michigan shirt.:biggrin:

letsrock
07-23-2009, 01:58 PM

I hope you get lost in Columbus wearing a Michigan shirt.

Your mom only made $2.50 in tips. I was in Panama.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Your mom

How old are you?

letsrock
07-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm three.

kwame k
07-23-2009, 02:23 PM
I've cut back on posting this summer. Just have a ton of exploring to do around here......being new to Colorado and all.

Kristy
07-23-2009, 03:01 PM

Yeah, fuck THE MAN

I do it all the time myself*

*uh, post from work that is.

Kristy
07-23-2009, 03:02 PM
I've cut back on posting this summer. Just have a ton of exploring to do around here......being new to Colorado and all.

If you are from either

1) Texas

or

2) California

Please leave.

Actually, Manitou Springs is one of my favorite places on the planet.

kwame k
07-23-2009, 03:06 PM
If you are from either

1) Texas

or

2) California

Please leave.

Actually, Manitou Springs is one of my favorite places on the planet.
:biggrin:

No I'm from Michigan.........I love it here and the people are really nice. Did the Top of The Incline last week. Brutal but really cool.

Kristy
07-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I love people from Michigan..."we came here to get away from the weather in Michigan..."

Amazes me how a blizzard in Colorado shuts them right up after that.

kwame k
07-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I love people from Michigan..."we came here to get away from the weather in Michigan..."

Amazes me how a blizzard in Colorado shuts them right up after that.

I came here to get away from Michigan, period. Weather has nothing to do with it. Can't wait for winter to come and do some real skiing.

letsrock
07-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Colorado is an awesome area of the USA.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Colorado is an awesome area of the USA.

:lmao:

How old are you again?

indeedido
07-23-2009, 06:07 PM
who are you? My I.T. Department? If so, you know I do.

standin
07-23-2009, 06:33 PM
You know, I've noticed that I've picked up the habit of using elipses gratuitously...even in business emails. See what I mean? That says to me that I've been spending too much time here. :(
Ellipses are a bad habit. Especially in formal writing. I was out of thanks clicks, but thanks for the useful information. I do have a tendency to use typesetting as punctuation and descriptive words. And then when I need my really formal tone. I find my self struggling with an artistic written accent. I still heavily struggle with proper spelling and word usage ( I think that's what it would be called. Knowing the word in one form of language and not recognizing it in another)

No matter where you go stay long enough and some assimilation will occur.

Nickdfresh
07-23-2009, 08:55 PM
You know, I've noticed that I've picked up the habit of using elipses gratuitously...even in business emails. See what I mean? That says to me that I've been spending too much time here. :(

LOL, me too...

Incidently, I do post at work rarely. The truth is that I have so much internet shit to do now that not only do I not post as much as I used too, I'm finding that I actually am sort of hating the interweb at the moment...

hideyoursheep
07-24-2009, 04:30 AM

You mean keep telling him.

hideyoursheep
07-24-2009, 04:47 AM
I guess for a fat, bald, deranged basket-case like Johnny, any attention at all is good.

Well..my hat is off to your employer, John-Boy. How many other mentally handicapped employees to they keep on staff besides yourself?

Maybe if they hire one more, you won't be as lonely..

indeedido
07-24-2009, 12:58 PM
I just posted this from work. Shhh, don't tell I.T.

thome
07-24-2009, 03:21 PM
you guys are like that dude I hired that got 8 cell calls day and it don't matter where or when he took every fukking call.

about a hr a day or more with his super important MF'n "life nothing".... on my DOLLAR.

or the other MF'r that for years thought no-one knew he drank a pint out in his car a sip at a time a hr a day

or those union fukks that used to show up at a bar i drank at at 11am then went back to clock out at 4 drunk 3 or 4 days a week.

get back to work you bums!

I work from 9am-3pm anyday I need to. no lunch no sit down get more done that most do in 8 hrs.

My x used to send me 7/8 inter office emails linked every fukking day that is all they do inbetween every thing they do at the office. HR is watching dolts.

how do you get any work done? I used to ask her then I would add that is how all viruses are passed around thru, inter office bullsh!t.

Work first Play later...dang!

WHY because I am king of the WORLD. *(whip cracks)*

and I am a sexy man.

The last sentence was for the chicks that are fukking off.

Woopidie Doooooooooooo Bllllllllllllllll lalall la la BrazanG!!

and that is why ..............Timmie, birds can't do the Mombo.

ZahZoo
07-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Ellipses are a bad habit. Especially in formal writing. I was out of thanks clicks, but thanks for the useful information. I do have a tendency to use typesetting as punctuation and descriptive words. And then when I need my really formal tone. I find my self struggling with an artistic written accent. I still heavily struggle with proper spelling and word usage ( I think that's what it would be called. Knowing the word in one form of language and not recognizing it in another)

No matter where you go stay long enough and some assimilation will occur.

There is a hidden benefit of all this "play time" on the net... we are excersizing our ability to read, write and express creatively within the language. Some actually improve their written communication skills here by trying to get a point across to those with a brain and the loopsided respresentation of village idiots that frequent here...

standin
07-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks Sesh~
~~~~
While looking for something to post to this thread. I searched youtube for "posting from work". It's pretty common known fact, by now, that youtube is hacked or shenanigans inside are manipulating significant results. Though this is not an example of loosing a couple 10,000 views or ranking manipulation is it an example of channeling key word searches.
If you go to the page you will see that there are no key words of "posting from work".
There are red-flags. I am not going to give my data, but if you go take a look, see if you can identify red-flags.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsWufNDJl4M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsWufNDJl4M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Satan
07-26-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm always posting from work. But I'm the CEO of Hell, so who's gonna stop me? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

thome
07-26-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm always posting from work. But I'm the CEO of Hell, so who's gonna stop me? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Get back to work ya bum! What the hell am I believing in you for?

When I get there, soon enough, I have already submitted my resume' and I am being considered for the HR job..... from hell. You may get your pink slip..?

Hell is only half full! SLACKER!!

Panamark
07-26-2009, 09:01 PM

In Summer, you betcha ! :biggrin:

ELVIS
07-26-2009, 09:05 PM
:elvis:

Panamark
07-26-2009, 09:09 PM
How is the massage industry doing in Australia at the moment? :)

From what I can tell, reasonably well. Thanks for reminding me, I might get our woman in today for a relaxing massage whilst I post from work, :)
In all seriousness, your question is valid and the industry seems to be
large and thriving. You can order home visits for any type of massage
you could desire. I like the thai one the best. (When the little chick
walks on your back). Swedish is good too.. Do they have a massage
industry in Scotland, or does your mate Hamish from the local just
smack your body with a festering haggis ??

Panamark
07-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Yeah, fuck THE MAN

I do it all the time myself*

*uh, post from work that is.

LOL :)

I was thinking THE MAN sounded like he had
a good workplace relationship with you there...
Lucky for the disclaimer a little further down....

My Boss is a total asshole, I know this very well
as I am my own Boss :biggrin: