PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Crabs

Seshmeister
07-27-2009, 12:43 PM
When Al Gore was inventing the interweb did he realise the kinds of things that would come about?

Revenge Crabs brand Pubic lice » Pubic Lice Is What We Do (http://www.revengecrabs.com/)

http://www.revengecrabs.com/wp-content/themes/RevengeCrabs/images/revenge_07.jpg

Pubic Lice Is What We Do

Smoking hot babe with horrible crabsIn short, we give crabs to your ex-girlfriend. No if’s, not too many and’s, but we promise a very itchy butt. You’ve got an ex, a grudge and a valid credit card with matching billing & shipping addresses, and we’ve got crabs.If you want a way to get back that doesn’t involve permanent damage or risk of personal injury or jail time, you now have a place to turn.

Imagine, if you can, that you have an ex. It might be an ex girlfriend, an ex boyfriend or ex wife or husband. Heck, it can be an ex-fling for all we care, but imagine in this crazy little hypothetical that you have an ex, whatever that may mean to you. Now imagine, if you can imagine it, that you might have some reason why you don’t like this ex of yours. What could you possibly do to get back at him or her? I have an idea, and it’s just so crazy it might work.
Give your ex crabs!

It’s an idea so horrible, regrettable and insulting that you could never directly endorse or request it, and we won’t ask you to. All we do is ask you for your billing and shipping addresses, and mail you out a tidy package of peculiar material with tiny, purple dots in it… those are live crabs, and they need only be sprinkled on the bedding or clothing of the one you once loved the most to ensure he/she sufferers the fullest wrath of those genital lice.

http://www.revengecrabs.com/wp-content/uploads/revenge-crabs-hotty-crabby.jpg

We have a facility in a non-descript, small-town city in upstate New York where we do all of our parasite husbandry and carefully considered selective breeding. You don’t have to “get it” or even “like it”, but just know we’re doing our very best every day to help you get back to where you deserve to be in terms of justice and respect.

If you’ve ever tasted the sweet intoxication of love, you know what it’s like to live…

If you’ve ever fought the bitter battle with the one you’ve pledged to love, you’ve felt our very pain.

If you’ve ever told that whore which cliff to jump off because of all that sleeping around she must be doing, going out dressed like that all the time.

If you’ve ever loved or bedded above your class, but felt bitter, dire resentment when you were abandoned for someone more in keeping with socio economic classing, but still wished there was something you could do to get back at him or her.
We can help

Read our pages, feel our X-Ray vision, and make the only choice that’s left; you must now buy our product of gestational pubic crab eggs, delivered fresh to your door within mere days.

FORD
07-27-2009, 12:45 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/173hOLnmXKA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/173hOLnmXKA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

standin
07-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Oh, that is a "jail time" offense alright.

And with no doubt those billy bumpkins are gonna get sued. Way to easy to get forensics on where the material is produced. Matter fact, they should expect a suit from an enterprising fraudsters.

Script:

Hey hun look at this....

Why you having me look at something so nasty?

No, no, no,... think... think..

Huh? ... Ohhhhh....

Order it. I'll call the shrink, doctor and lawyer. Set up a base line.

How much you think they will settle for?

Terry
07-27-2009, 10:04 PM
It may well be illegal, but I think it's brillaint, myself.

What a perfect gift to give to your unfaithful partner, as well as all the others she's screwing.

Far better than "busting" them in the act, telling them off or even giving them a kick in the ass on the way out the door.

Best way would be to give them the crabs and not even let them know you did it. Just serve the dish up cold and perhaps pay them a visit when the little buggers are at their itchiest...punctuating your conversation with such questions as "you seem uncomfortable...is everything all right?"

Marvelous.

Seshmeister
07-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Also has the advantage that whoever they cheated with not only gets it but then thinks they are being cheated on themselves.

I'm sure I read somewhere though that in the US and UK that crabs was almost extinct because of all the shaving that goes on these days.

Seshmeister
07-27-2009, 11:05 PM
And with no doubt those billy bumpkins are gonna get sued. Way to easy to get forensics on where the material is produced.

You think?

I'm guessing that in the highly unlikely case that the unfaithful wife took her infested minge into the police station their immediate reaction would not be 'Quick call our forensic experts and forget all our other cases this is now our top priority'.

Is there a branch called CSI Muff who can trace crabs to a particular place?

Nickdfresh
07-27-2009, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't know personally, but I'm pretty sure that outbreaks of STDs are investigated and a person harboring them is put through a grueling interview.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2009, 11:28 PM
It may well be illegal, but I think it's brillaint, myself.

What a perfect gift to give to your unfaithful partner, as well as all the others she's screwing.

Far better than "busting" them in the act, telling them off or even giving them a kick in the ass on the way out the door.

Best way would be to give them the crabs and not even let them know you did it. Just serve the dish up cold and perhaps pay them a visit when the little buggers are at their itchiest...punctuating your conversation with such questions as "you seem uncomfortable...is everything all right?"

Marvelous.

I'm pretty sure it's highly illegal...

standin
07-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Sesh, not someone that actually screwed around, they won't be the little buggers :biggrin: that make law suit trip to the litigation. It will be an opportunist.

The guy will play all guilty for doing it to his ex "give up" the information. Scripted to the T...... And it sure won't be about the criminal charges.

But it is wrong and illegal to create false lawsuits.

And yes, there is actually a University in the world some where that studies Arthropodology and Parasitology .

CSI Muff ... :lmao:

thome
07-27-2009, 11:39 PM
You can go out in the back yard and get lice off of I think milkweed (vine on any fence)...? I cannot remember and am not looking it up.

But c'mon just go to the local grade school and find the kids with the shaved heads that stuff is nasty but harmless just a stigma of being "low class"..blaa blaa..

standin
07-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Sesh...................
So, how ya come across the site? :hitch::biggrin:

Panamark
07-28-2009, 02:36 AM
Sesh...................
So, how ya come across the site? :hitch::biggrin:

I often ponder this myself..
I guess we just have to accept that Sesh is a sick fuck ? :biggrin:

Panamark
07-28-2009, 02:38 AM
Sesh should post his browser's history file, now that would make
for some interesting viewing !

Terry
07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
You think?

I'm guessing that in the highly unlikely case that the unfaithful wife took her infested minge into the police station their immediate reaction would not be 'Quick call our forensic experts and forget all our other cases this is now our top priority'.

Is there a branch called CSI Muff who can trace crabs to a particular place?

her "infested minge"...

priceless:biggrin: