PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart interviews PNAC shitbag neocon Bill Kristol

FORD
07-29-2009, 02:25 AM
Best part is when he tricks the bastard into admitting that the government can do healthcare better than the private sector....... but only for the military.

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='360' height='353'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com'>The Daily Show With Jon Stewart</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'>Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c</td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-july-27-2009/bill-kristol-extended-interview'>Bill Kristol Extended Interview</a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:360px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/'>www.thedailyshow.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:240007' width='360' height='301' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes'>Daily Show<br/> Full Episodes</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.indecisionforever.com'>Political Humor</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.jokes.com'>Joke of the Day</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 02:46 AM
Best part is when he tricks the bastard into admitting that the government can do healthcare better than the private sector....... but only for the military.

Even more proof that this healthcare bullsit is just that...BULLSHIT!

FORD
07-29-2009, 03:06 AM
Even more proof that this healthcare bullsit is just that...BULLSHIT!

Seriously, you gotta stop drinking this kool aid. There's gotta be some message boards online dedicated to nurses and other healthcare workers. Maybe you should find one with some Canadians or Brits or whatever that do the same job you do. Maybe you could learn the truth about how things work there?

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 03:15 AM
I have, my friend...

If you have a fairly decent job and you budget within your means, healthcare insurance is easily obtainable...

The Obama plan will put that out of reach...

I think a plan similar to car insurance could work, where an individual has options regarding the level of care he or she chooses...

hideyoursheep
07-29-2009, 04:40 AM
I have, my friend...

If you have a fairly decent job and you budget within your means, healthcare insurance is easily obtainable...

Insurance is ALWAYS obtainable...

It's the GOOD DOCTORS that aren't.

Maybe they don't accept your insurance because your company has been hard to deal with? Or maybe they do accept it, but aren't accepting any more patients?

Sorry, but I have a bad feeling that you don't get what you need when you walk into a Dr's office or ER with the health care equivalent of SAFE AUTO.

BTW....as a nurse, how do you treat black patients?:yikes:

Seshmeister
07-29-2009, 05:50 AM
I have, my friend...

I think a plan similar to car insurance could work, where an individual has options regarding the level of care he or she chooses...

John 9:1-12 (New Version)

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said half black Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me even if we don't make money from it. Night is coming, when only a rich man can be cured and you know how I much I hate those fucks. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Having said this, he spit on the ground for he was not fully white, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. "Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of OptiPranolol". "I cannot pay for the pool", said the man "for they charge many shekels for it in this land". "No worries for we will all share your burden" said the coffee colored Jesus.

So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?" Some claimed that he was.
Others said, "No, he only looks like him."
But he himself insisted, "I am da man."

"Why should you be treated when you do not have a fairly decent job" they demanded.

He replied, "The man they call Not Completely White Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to OptiPranolol and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see."

"But you do not have the wealth to be cured" they screamed. "Profit must be made lest you see without paying the man." "We must stop this" and lo they went to the Pharisees and said "We will pay you money if you vote to stop the poor people being cured and kill this arab terrorist looking healing fucker" and lo it was done...

hideyoursheep
07-29-2009, 06:04 AM
:lmao:

Nickdfresh
07-29-2009, 07:09 AM

Hysterical, I pissed myself last night!:biggrin:

Dr. Love
07-29-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm surprised FORD has been watching anything other than Countdown with Howard Dean...

FORD
07-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm surprised FORD has been watching anything other than Countdown with Howard Dean...

Unfortunately I dropped the cable TV a while back, so I missed it. Hopefully I can find a download of the show. I heard that Dr. Dean did great on the show.

Oh, and good choice on the Lesbo 13 scene! :biggrin:

FORD
07-29-2009, 11:05 AM
John 9:1-12 (New Version)

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said half black Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me even if we don't make money from it. Night is coming, when only a rich man can be cured and you know how I much I hate those fucks. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Having said this, he spit on the ground for he was not fully white, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. "Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of OptiPranolol". "I cannot pay for the pool", said the man "for they charge many shekels for it in this land". "No worries for we will all share your burden" said the coffee colored Jesus.

So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?" Some claimed that he was.
Others said, "No, he only looks like him."
But he himself insisted, "I am da man."

"Why should you be treated when you do not have a fairly decent job" they demanded.

He replied, "The man they call Not Completely White Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to OptiPranolol and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see."

"But you do not have the wealth to be cured" they screamed. "Profit must be made lest you see without paying the man." "We must stop this" and lo they went to the Pharisees and said "We will pay you money if you vote to stop the poor people being cured and kill this arab terrorist looking healing fucker" and lo it was done...

Verily, Sesh! :biggrin:

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 11:06 AM
BTW....as a nurse, how do you treat black patients?:yikes:

The same as anybody...

More than 50% of the people i've administered care to over the last 20 years have been black...

FORD
07-29-2009, 11:11 AM
The same as anybody...

More than 50% of the people i've administered care to over the last 20 years have been black...

But not anymore, since Chimpy drowned them. :(

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 11:16 AM
What, with his hurricane remote control or the slow FEMA response ??

And are you hinting that under Obama, things would be different ??

binnie
07-29-2009, 11:29 AM
I have no idea who Bill Kristol is (I was thinking Billy Crystal when I saw the thread title :D), and whilst I disagree with his viewpoint, I think that he came across very well - eloquent, able to laugh a himself, and more than happy to answer the questions put to him.

FORD
07-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Kristol is one of the founders of PNAC. The assholes who got us stuck in Iraq, and with a dumbass Chimp in the White House for 8 years. Then they tried to top their own stupidity with Sarah Palin (Kristol himself - as he admits in the above video - is the one who wanted Moosealini on the ticket, and if he has his way, she'll be the next empty headed neocon puppet pResident.)

Kristol, with his constant shit eating grin certainly comes off as more personable than the likes of Darth Cheney, but it's just a facade. He's every bit as evil.

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 12:56 PM
I respect Palin, but I don't expect her to be an effective force, although, she clearly has the potential...

FORD
07-29-2009, 01:03 PM
:lmao:

jhale667
07-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Palin, in addition to being a joke, has one of THE most annoying voices in the history of man...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 01:06 PM
So you base your opinion on a voice ???

That's incredible, and incredibly stupid...

jhale667
07-29-2009, 01:08 PM

No, Toolio...that's the straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back. My opinion of her is based on her shitty positions on the issues.

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 01:15 PM
What, life and liberty ??

FORD
07-29-2009, 02:07 PM
If by "life" you mean shooting wolves and polar bears from a helicopter, and by "liberty" you mean Alaskan secession, then, yes.

Seshmeister
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I have no idea who Bill Kristol is (I was thinking Billy Crystal when I saw the thread title :D), and whilst I disagree with his viewpoint, I think that he came across very well - eloquent, able to laugh a himself, and more than happy to answer the questions put to him.

I hadn't heard of him either but I thought he was a stupid cunt.

And I mean that objectively...

Seshmeister
07-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I respect Palin, but I don't expect her to be an effective force, although, she clearly has the potential...

I'm speechless...

jhale667
07-29-2009, 09:35 PM
;)

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/vKFN63C8GAflZB1YH2fV0w"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/vKFN63C8GAflZB1YH2fV0w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Baby's On Fire
07-30-2009, 12:41 AM

Well how about the fact she thinks Africa is a country? How is that for starters?

Maybe you can relate to the same ignorant views on Africa(ans)?

My God you're an interesting piece of work (God's work no doubt).

Fuck me what a hillbilly (and racist religious hypocrite zealot as well).

binnie
07-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Palin, in addition to being a joke, has one of THE most annoying voices in the history of man...:rolleyes:

I'd still fuck her though.....