X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolemite!
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

Best concerts you've seen

I did a search for this, didn't see an earlier topic, so here goes.

Iron Maiden 2007
    Roger Waters 2002
    The Police 2008
    Testament 2006
    Bryan Ferry 2003
    Chic 2009
    Duran Duran 2009
    Moody Blues 2008
    Duran Duran 2006
    Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band 2009
    Megadeth 2006
    Status Quo 2007
    Last edited by Dolemite!; 08-02-2009, 06:27 PM.
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEVDoL6J_U4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEVDoL6J_U4&hl=en&fs&autoplay=0&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-03-2009, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEVDoL6J_U4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEVDoL6J_U4&hl=en&fs&autoplay=0&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
      Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-03-2009, 10:29 AM.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by standin
        theif...

Comment

• Dolemite!
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

There's a difference when that happens right at the beginning of a thread and derails it.

Comment

• Dolemite!
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by chan_bkny
            Look, I actually like this thread. I even like the last 2 music threads you've started about the best albums of the '80 and '90s because I like talking about music that's why I've contributed to both of them. But you ought to lighten up. Peace.
            Your liking the threads is not the issue.

So you wouldn't mind if I made a first reply similar to the one here in your Tim Burton thread and other similar ones? Which leads to the whole topic being hijacked?

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VGEHYY8c8VM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VGEHYY8c8VM&hl=en&fs&autoplay=0&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

BTW, you have picked up the code name Stephen. Hope you like it.

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VGEHYY8c8VM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VGEHYY8c8VM&hl=en&fs&autoplay=0&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
              Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-03-2009, 10:29 AM.
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
                There's a difference when that happens right at the beginning of a thread and derails it.
                This from the erratic, troll twat that has tried to derail entire forums on the website...

Comment

• Dolemite!
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  This from the erratic, troll twat that has tried to derail entire forums on the website...

Which "entire forum" are we talking about and when did I try to do this?

Comment

• Dolemite!
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

I had no intention of hijacking and/or derailing your thread. Notice that I was the only poster other than yourself who did stay on topic, that is, until now. You're actually derailing your own thread now.

Lastly, if my posting a little laughing emoticon in your thread distresses you, I won't do it in the future. Coolio?
                    If you think I'm derailing my own thread take a look around. I didn't say anything in three other very recent threads of mine, all derailed by the same mindless idiots. So I chose to say something in the fourth such thread in less than a week.

It's not simply a matter of using a laugh emoticon, but it was in encouraging Hideyourbrains to continue his stupid schtick. But thanks if as you say you won't be doing it in future.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

Van Halen : 24 April, 1980: Cincinnati, OH

Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stray Cats, Duke Tomatoe: Date unknown.Deer Creek, Indiana. Sept. 1989

Monsters Of Rock : 2 September 1984: N&#252;rnberg, Germany

Danzig: 08/03/1993, Bogart's, Cincinnati.

Alvin Lee: Date unknown, Munnerstadt, Germany '86 or 87 (memory a liitle fuzzy)

The Rolling Stones / Living Colour- Cardinal Stadium (Louisville, KY) - September 19, 1989

Guns n Roses / Metallica / Faith No More: 07/22/1992 Indianapolis, Indiana Hoosier Dome

Those are the more memorable shows...too many to list.

Go fuck yourself, Andy.
                      Last edited by hideyoursheep; 08-02-2009, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

Couple of interesting concerts there, shithead.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Buy yourself a new dress and piss off.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

I went to the G'NR/Metallica/Faith No More show in New Jersey, and only got to see FNM and Metallica. I had to leave before G'NR played because it was 1 in the morning yet they hadn't come onstage. I had to take a bus back to NY then get on the subway home, so I just couldn't hang around any longer. There were other people in the parking lot waiting for the next bus back to NY and they were PISSED and cursing at G'NR and about the fact that they were in NJ. Then we heard the music start. G'NR had taken the stage. We were cursing them out even more.
                            Same deal here. Didn't come out for 2 fucking hours. No beer sold. Played about 10 minutes, went on a 5 minute sermon about Mike Tyson being in prison, about 4 more songs, and another FUCKING 1 HOUR INTERMISSION!

If not for FNM and Metallica, that place would have been trashed, but people were too fucking tired....many of them left before GnR finished jerking around.

I forgot about the time Axl Pose stopped a song to pick a fight with some dude in the crowd over a goddamed rose he threw to some chick who didn't want it.

Got to the car at 4 am..
                            Last edited by hideyoursheep; 08-02-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

The 94 summer shit tour with Danzig and Suicidal Tendencies was much better...

Comment

Working...