PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried a Mickey D's Anus Burger, yet?

Little Texan
08-03-2009, 04:24 AM
Anyone tried the new McDonald's Anus Burgers, yet? I ordered the Mushroom And Swiss version the other night, and it was one of the worst burgers I ever ate! The meat was dry, the cheese was like hard rubber, and it tasted like ass. Of course, it could have been because I got one that had been under the heat lamp all day, too. I'll have to try another one that's a little more fresh to make a fair evaluation.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2422/3722006776_774537288d.jpg

Coyote
08-03-2009, 05:08 AM
After seeing "Super Size Me", 95% of my interest to eat at McD's were killed.

Panamark
08-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Well their Symbol does look like a giant upside-down butt ??

Panamark
08-03-2009, 06:44 AM
I try Macca's every six months I reckon, just to remind me again of why
I dont eat it... The Egg and Bacon Breakfast Mc'Muffin in Oz is ok if
you are desperate... (I think you guys call it a "biscuit")...
But thats about it..

Panamark
08-03-2009, 06:44 AM
LOL @ pic Little Texan :)

Ally_Kat
08-04-2009, 11:40 AM
I've had them a couple of times. I think they're really good. Sounds like you got one that was sitting out for a long time. I know that happened to a buddy of mine when they went to try Wendy's Asian chicken things. The ones he got were super hard & super horrible. The one his grandmother got at a different location was delicious. So it prob varies. See if you can get one at a different place

Anonymous
08-04-2009, 11:43 AM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/m/mcdonalds_anus_burger-12900.jpg

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
08-04-2009, 02:29 PM
I had the mushroom swiss and fucking LOVED it. In the time since then, I believe I've eaten about 6,789 of them.

sadaist
08-04-2009, 02:57 PM
You just got a bad one I'm afraid. They are good burgers. Mushroom & Swiss and the Deluxe with tomatoes & such. Not as good as a home made burger, but for fast food...pretty tasty & filling.

sadaist
08-04-2009, 02:59 PM
After seeing "Super Size Me", 95% of my interest to eat at McD's were killed.

Actually, my ex & I rented that to see what all the hub-bub was about. Didn't get halfway through, turned it off and went to McDonalds for some Big Macs.

Mushroom
08-04-2009, 03:28 PM
I go for the breakfast yogurt parfaits and fries. fuck the anus!

Little Texan
08-15-2009, 02:49 AM
I gave the Anus Burger another shot the other day, this time ordering the Deluxe Burger. Imagine that, a Micky D's burger with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and mayonnaise! I've had much better, but it sure beat the fuck out of the first one I tried!

There's a local cafe that makes the best mushroom and swiss burger I've ever eaten, so next time I have the appetite for one of those I'll skip McDonald's and get one there. Not only that, but you can get it and a side of fries for less than Mickey D's is selling theirs for, something like 4 dollars and something, and the fries are soooooooo much better! Also, I'd rather support a locally owned establishment anyday than a big, greedy corporation like McDonald's.

VanHalener
08-16-2009, 11:11 PM
First of all you really need to eat clown food at a busy, I mean busy clown shack where the food is rolling out the doors and window. (hot & fresh)
I almost pulled out of the drive through line today because they were so busy, but I waited it out and ended up with a decent burger.~ Anus Deluxe ~
Tasted good for a clown burger.

Nitro Express
08-17-2009, 12:17 AM
it tasted like ass

How do you know what ass tastes like?

Douglas T.
08-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Egg McMuffins kick ass!
The Angus ain't too bad!
Now the Big Mac ... :barf:

Little Texan
08-17-2009, 01:09 AM

I ate an Anus...

Burger.:biggrin:

thome
08-17-2009, 01:11 AM
If I want a burger these days it's Hardees, but they are asking a pretty penny.Consistantly my fav.

When Burger King is running their -Texas Whopper- it is the KING, a Double Whopper with chipolte sauce and Jalopeno slices is just what the doctor ordered.
It's Awesome.

I will try the Big Anus and soon, perhaps with a side of those little chicken taints, and hot mustard sauce.mmm.

The best burger I ever had was on vacation somewhere?? and it was a 1/2 lb fine cut of ground beef grilled over charcoal,with a 1/4 inch slice of pinnapple and a 1/4 inch slice of real Avacado a leaf of Romaine lettuce a 1/8th inch slice of Baby Swiss and some Chipolte sauce like from outerspace on a kieser bun the freeking thing was 3 inches tall you had to hold it tight and use both hands and carve it with your top teeth..lol.

I wanted another one to Take home and fukk, it was like love...

You could land a 1000$ hooker with one of these.

VanHalener
08-17-2009, 09:17 AM
Well their Symbol does look like a giant upside-down butt ??

I always saw them as a large pair of breasts, but ass works now that they want us to eat their Anus.

I go for the breakfast yogurt parfaits and fries. fuck the anus!

~grudge phuck it~

Gave her ass a tounge swirly in the shower right before I reeducated her ass about traffic direction. Panama City Florida, early 90's, she asked me to take her ass prisoner right after I washed the sand off her perfect body. That ass will never be the same.
Is that what you wanted to know? :)

Now clown breakfast food...

I will have
One egg mcClown muffin (hold the anus)
two hash browns
milk
coke (easy on the ice there clown boy)

Panamark
08-17-2009, 09:28 AM
(I know Im about 2 months away from finding this out myself,
but fuckit)

Have the Mc'Donalds in the US come out with that whole
range of "healthy", less than 10 grams of fat stuff, and
salads and yoghurts and shit ??? Or is it just us in Oz ???
What about our UK mates ???

VanHalener
08-17-2009, 09:48 AM
but fuckit)

I would only be guessing Pana.
When I go for clown food it's always either Big MacClown, or Double Clown Burger, fries and a soda. "Healthy" never crosses my mind when I stoop to clown food.

Panamark
08-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah !?

Thats why its suddenly weird to be offered "healthy"
alternatives ??? Bet that lasts 2 weeks :D

Va Beach VH Fan
08-17-2009, 10:12 AM
I try Macca's every six months I reckon, just to remind me again of why
I dont eat it... The Egg and Bacon Breakfast Mc'Muffin in Oz is ok if
you are desperate... (I think you guys call it a "biscuit")...
But thats about it..

Trust me Marky, I've been to McDonalds in about 10 different countries, it's not the same as in the States....

It's like drinking espresso or capocchino in countries other than Italy, just not the same....

Va Beach VH Fan
08-17-2009, 10:13 AM
I had the mushroom swiss and fucking LOVED it. In the time since then, I believe I've eaten about 6,789 of them.

Yeah, of the 3 different kinds, that's the one I want to try...

Shit, I'm gonna have to grab one today... :D

Va Beach VH Fan
08-17-2009, 10:14 AM
but fuckit)

Actually, they have 3 or 4 different kinds of pretty decent salads....

Nitro Express
08-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Gave her ass a tounge swirly in the shower right before I reeducated her ass about Gave her ass a tounge swirly in the shower right before I reeducated her ass about traffic direction. Panama City Florida, early 90's, she asked me to take her ass prisoner right after I washed the sand off her perfect body. That ass will never be the same.

Sounds fantastic! I can get this at McDonalds?

thome
08-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Actually, they have 3 or 4 different kinds of pretty decent salads....

Tossed?

And tell me about the different kinds..?

And pictures do you have pictures..?

VanHalener
08-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Sounds fantastic! I can get this at McDonalds?

Yes, but cheese is extra. :)

ppg960
08-17-2009, 11:52 PM
I ate an Anus...

Burger.:biggrin:

So that's why your breath smells like Shit!!:tongue0011: