PDA

View Full Version : Asshole of the Week: Ryan O'Neal

Mr Walker
08-03-2009, 11:21 AM
'Ryan O'Neal Says He Hit On His Own Daughter At Farrah Fawcett's Funeral'

Even Ryan O'Neal described it as "sick."

The actor, and father-of-four, told Vanity Fair that he is so disconnected from his own children that he flirted with daughter, Tatum, at Farrah Fawcett's funeral, without realizing she was his first born according to transcripts of the interview published Monday in the New York Post.

"I had just put the casket in the hearse and was watching it drive away, when a beautiful blond woman comes up and embraces me," O'Neal, 68, said. “I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?' She said, 'Daddy, it's me -- Tatum!'"

"That's our relationship in a nutshell," Tatum told the magazine when asked about the bizarre exchange. "You make of it what you will.”

Said Ryan: "I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter -- it's so sick."

Asked if he's sorry he had children, O'Neal nodded and said, "A couple of them I would take back.

"I don't think I was supposed to be a father," said the actor, who had Tatum, 45, and Griffin, 44, with first wife Joanna Moore; son Patrick, 42, with actress Leigh Taylor-Young; and son Redmond, 24, with Fawcett.

"Just look around at my work -- they're either in jail or they should be," O'Neal said.

He said Redmond, who is in jail for violating probation on drug charges, is the only child he still sees.

You can read the entire interview with Ryan O’Neal in the September issue of Vanity Fair, which hits newsstands this week.

Mr Walker
08-03-2009, 11:21 AM
I don't even know what to say... what an asshole!

THEDOCTOR
08-03-2009, 11:39 AM
im just flabbergasted ....Lee Majors should kick his ass just for GP and Farah should haunt him!
Jesus hits on his own daughter no WONDER shes so fucked up

OldNo.7
08-03-2009, 02:31 PM
lol!
That's funny I think.
http://www.vedeta.ro/_files/photos/0/550/400/photos_tatum_o_neal.jpg

WARF
08-03-2009, 04:55 PM
What a CUNT!

VanHalener
08-04-2009, 12:45 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg97/NS_TGC/hesaid.gif

Little Texan
08-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Anyone catch that interview with Griffin O'Neal on Larry King? My God what a screwed up family that is!

GAR
08-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Farrah wouldn't marry him because that faggot Pope says marrying after divorce is adultery.

Fuck the Pope with a Soap-On-A-Rope Pope!

Panamark
08-04-2009, 04:49 AM
I take it this dude is still doing mass amounts of coke
and has not seen his daughter in ten years ?
In the afternotes (if anyone cares) he thought she
was some swedish chick..
Totally fucked up family, totally fucked up dude, yet
technically he wasnt hittin on his daughter, coz he
had no idea it was his daughter... Pretty fucking sad.....

Panamark
08-04-2009, 04:53 AM
Hittin on any female at your partners funeral who just died of
cancer definately wins him asshole of the week (if not year)

Mr Walker
08-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Farrah wouldn't marry him because that faggot Pope says marrying after divorce is adultery.

Fuck the Pope with a Soap-On-A-Rope Pope!

As if she needed a reason not to marry him... no wonder she cut him out of her will.

Mr Walker
08-04-2009, 07:48 AM

Given the timing... it makes him a prime candidate for asshole of the decade... a honor usually bestowed upon Samuel Roy Hagar.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2009, 08:49 AM
I recall listening to Howard Stern many years ago where he played a bit from an Academy Awards show (or something like that) where Ryan O'Neal admitted that he had cancer while presenting something or other, and everyone in the audience just seemed to groan instead of giving the perfunctory sympathy applause usually done.

Howard and Robin said that this guy must be a real scum and universally reviled even in Hollywood...

SparkieD
08-04-2009, 09:42 AM

And fucking isn't? Oh, let me guess, Redmond was a turkey baster baby.

I would've punched my dad in the face had he hit on me at all, let alone at someone's funeral.

Mr Walker
08-04-2009, 09:59 AM
August 04, 2009, (Sawf News) - Ryan O'Neal's son Griffin has sensationally claimed that the Hollywood legend destroyed his life by giving him cocaine when he was just 11 years old.

Griffin O'Neal - whose relationship with Ryan is so bad he was kicked out of Farrah Fawcett's funeral - insists the actor "partied" with his kids, leaving them all with addictions that destroyed their lives.

Griffin made the bombshell drug claims in a US TV interview in which he also insisted his father was angry when lover Farrah was diagnosed with cancer as it took the attention away from his own cancer battle.

He also said his father lived in completely separate parts of "a very large house" from Farrah, was caught with another woman when Farrah walked in on them, lied about asking Farrah to marry him on her deathbed in a bid to get her money and tried to shoot Griffin in the face and then hitting his wife in the face with a fireplace poker on the day he was arrested for a domestic fight.

Before Griffin's explosive interview with Larry King, Ryan's attorney Arnold Robinson gave a statement insisting Griffin had no way of knowing what went on between his father and late Charlie's Angels star Farrah.

"Griffin has not had a relationship with Farrah or Ryan for many years," the statement read. "Therefore, there is no way he would have any knowledge of what was going on in their lives."

But Griffin insisted that Ryan's recent interviews about Farrah, both before and after her death on June 25, were all a lie.

"When I saw the Barbara Walters interview, I was screaming at the TV, going is it only me that sees this? This was absolute BS. I was turning inside out," he said.

"I remember when she was diagnosed with cancer and my dad got upset and he goes, 'No, I'm dying. You're not dying, I'm dying'. [He was angry] because the attention was diverted to Farrah. He didn't like that. Absolute complete narcissist in every way."

OldNo.7
08-04-2009, 10:27 AM
I am not an asshole I just look like one.

http://www.index.hr/images2/Ryan_O_Neal_TMZ_01V.jpg

OldNo.7
08-04-2009, 10:28 AM
What a loser.

Mr Walker
08-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Why is he referred to as a Hollywood Legend... what the fuck did he do? Love Story, some shitty movies with Barbra Streisand, and that dumb black and white movie with his daughter who stole the show from him? Am I missing something? No one gives a crap about those shitty movies!

Hardrock69
08-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Christ, what a fucking asshole loser motherfucker! :mad:

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
The guy is a total dick. Always has been, always will be.

Anonymous
08-04-2009, 01:19 PM
I had never heard about this guy up until now.

Can't say I liked what I heard.

Anyone ready to approve my idea of having a special termination squad to deal with hopelessly stupid people yet?

Cheers! :bottle:

OldNo.7
08-04-2009, 01:27 PM
I had never heard about this guy up until now.

Can't say I liked what I heard.

Anyone ready to approve my idea of having a special termination squad to deal with hopelessly stupid people yet?

That would do away with you wouldn't it?

Anonymous
08-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Ah, a troll. How droll.

Come back under your REAL username, Bobby.

Then we might discuss things further.

Sorry if I fail to notice you from now on, and I DON'T mean you're on ignore. Noone has had the privilege to make my list, yet. You certainly won't be the first.

OldNo.7
08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Ah, a troll. How droll.

Come back under your REAL username, Bobby.

Then we might discuss things further.

Sorry if I fail to notice you from now on, and I DON'T mean you're on ignore. Noone has had the privilege to make my list, yet. You certainly won't be the first.

Im not a troll. I was just fuckin with ya. :tongue0011:

indeedido
08-04-2009, 04:00 PM
The "O" in O'Neal stands for Zero, as in he is a zero. Zero-Neal, you are a complete tool

Anonymous
08-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Im not a troll. I was just fuckin with ya. :tongue0011:

Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Terry
08-08-2009, 12:39 PM
While O'Neal not recognizing his daughter is hardly a shock (considering the dynamics of that 'family'), what kind of a tosser puts his longtime companions casket into the hearse, and is standing there in the parking lot of the funeral home watching it drive away, then turns around and starts hitting on someone?

Honestly, I can put the whole "he was hitting on his daughter" thing to one side, because in his case it is believable that he wouldn't instantly know who she was since a) they haven't seen each other in years and b) O'Neal is fucked up on coke, booze and meth.

ZahZoo
08-09-2009, 01:56 PM

I don't know... in my younger days... trolling at a funeral was always more productive in getting laid than weddings.

Although these days I prefer not to attend either if possible...

Nitro Express
08-09-2009, 04:26 PM
It sounds like Ryan O'neal should run for congress. He would fit in.

Nitro Express
08-09-2009, 04:29 PM
While O'Neal not recognizing his daughter is hardly a shock (considering the dynamics of that 'family'), what kind of a tosser puts his longtime companions casket into the hearse, and is standing there in the parking lot of the funeral home watching it drive away, then turns around and starts hitting on someone?

Honestly, I can put the whole "he was hitting on his daughter" thing to one side, because in his case it is believable that he wouldn't instantly know who she was since a) they haven't seen each other in years and b) O'Neal is fucked up on coke, booze and meth.

A selfish, all about them addict.

Anonymous
08-09-2009, 04:33 PM
I don't know... in my younger days... trolling at a funeral was always more productive in getting laid than weddings.

Although these days I prefer not to attend either if possible...

Yeah, but Markster was talking about trying to score at YOUR WIFE'S funeral, not someone else's.

As long as it's not a close relative/wife/husband/girlfriend/etc. in the casket, you should be ok.

Nitro Express
08-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Yeah, but Markster was talking about trying to score at YOUR WIFE'S funeral, not someone else's.

As long as it's not a close relative/wife/husband/girlfriend/etc. in the casket, you should be ok.

It's the people who hit on who's in the casket I worry about.

Anonymous
08-09-2009, 05:43 PM
What, you mean like Gayr, Shitvicky, Doleshite, Faggot's on Fire, and so on?

Terry
08-09-2009, 10:40 PM
A selfish, all about them addict.

O'Neal is pretty much just what Mr Walker said he was.

Just a washed-up has-been who hasn't been in a hit movie for nearly 30 years. I mean, nice for him that he is a has-been in the sense that it's better than a never-gonna-be...all he has been known for in the last 15 years is being a doped-up againg fuckwit who did (and does) coke and crystal meth with his kids.