PDA

View Full Version : Hello sons and daughters of Creation!

Sucker of Satan's Penis
08-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Hello Roth Army -

It is I, Allah. And to me you may say "aleikum" which means "fuckin' aye hello" in the language of those who invented me - Arabic!

I am aware this board is about David Lee Roth, one of many People of the Book which my followers have chased out of the Fertile Crescent for two thousand years, same as many of you with similar heritage.

However, I have chosen this site as the new mouthpiece for what kinda closure we can get done in whatever amount of time we have left - before I destroy the planet in 2012 by crashing Planet Nibiru thru it.. you know, I gotta do what I gotta do but I don't want you guys going out of existence without us patching things up a bit.

True, many of you European Peoples had your wells poisoned by my True Believers, and you still did not convert to honoring me. We burned your fields and still you did not honor me. Wrecked your pens, stole livestock, torched your towns and all you guys could do was move further and further north.

Good for you. Now that all I got left here in the Middle East is a buncha fuckin' chicken-stealing, psychopathic pyromaniacs I'm kinda in the market for new recruits who are a tad more interesting. So I hope we can patch things up and bring you folks back to the Crossroads of Civilization and build it up a bit.

Not like how I unbuilt New York, but how you guys did like that, we need to get stuff going on over ----> here.

So to begin, I'm saying "sorry for all the jihad schtick, didn't mean it, just kidding about poisoning all the wells from Ankara to Bulgaria up thru the Caucasus Steppes chasin' you fuckers it was just a gag" and stuff. We're cool so come on back - but without that stealth bomber shit...

Oh and my favorite Son of David Roth cut is "Dead or Alive" from Van Halen 2.

I be poppin in and outta this here beiouyatch onced in awhile, so this just a brief hello for now. Why not tell me about yourself? Not that I care, unless you're an infidel.. okay LOL just kiddin, more schtick okay dont get bent..

Sarge's Little Helper
08-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi Allah! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

Sucker of Satan's Penis
08-04-2009, 02:42 PM
You did not have permission to address Allah.

Allah leaves you one Groan for being an unclean DIQHEAD

twonabomber
08-04-2009, 03:37 PM
i would be very surprised if this wasn't who i think it is.

Dolemite!
08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Certainly more entertaining than the Christ/Satan schtick. Word nigga.

I thought you were Elvis but it's clear now that you're not.

FORD
08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Certainly more entertaining than the Christ/Satan schtick. Word nigga.

I thought you were Elvis but it's clear now that you're not.

So when are you gonna pull out a "Shiva" alias, pedobear?

You could molest two boys at the same time and still have arms to type with.

Dolemite!
08-04-2009, 04:19 PM
The religious alts is your thing as is a tendency to watch the first two Home Alone movies on repeat.

Anonymous
08-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh, not another one. Jaysus.

Listen, or read, whatever: whenever the thought crosses your mind that it will be incredibly funny to create an alias, and you start giggling to yourself about the brilliant idea you just had, TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO TO SLEEP!

It's not funny. Never was.

Gawd.

Retards.

Cheers! :bottle:

Nickdfresh
08-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Why would Allah use an avatar of Mohammad with a bomb on his turban? Mohammad is not Allah, and his lifespan predated gunpowder, white trash ignorant asshole...

Try to actually read a book while in the library instead of cock-blocking kids from the internet terminals, GAR...

GAR
08-05-2009, 03:11 AM
Hey, don't blame me if we have a guest or two over..

Steve Savicki
08-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Death is life: LauraBraniganOnline.com - The Official Laura Branigan Website - Spirit Of Love (http://www.laurabraniganonline.com/main/sol.php)

binnie
08-05-2009, 08:59 AM
STFU Steve.

Igosplut
08-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Death is life: LauraBraniganOnline.com - The Official Laura Branigan Website - Spirit Of Love (http://www.laurabraniganonline.com/main/sol.php)

So lemme guess. You dress up in drag as this broad and go to these gatherings?

LoungeMachine
08-05-2009, 10:35 AM

RothChats down?

Or did the other 2 people fall asleep on you again?

Anonymous
08-05-2009, 01:53 PM

Is it? I guess we could kill you, just to find out. And then we'd donate your blood, and everybody'd be happy.

Guitar Shark
08-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Is it? I guess we could kill you, just to find out. And then we'd donate your blood, and everybody'd be happy.

Careful, or Savicki will go crying to Mezro, who will delete your account and all your posts.

twonabomber
08-05-2009, 04:51 PM
so am i right?

Anonymous
08-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Careful, or Savicki will go crying to Mezro, who will delete your account and all your posts.

Well, since I started another account, I couldn't care less. How is ole ORZEM, by the way?

Has he recovered from his mental breakdown yet?...

Anonymous
08-05-2009, 05:45 PM
so am i right?

About what, old chap? Allah being Gar?

Well, the choice of nomenclature, the entirely absent humour and the "diqhead" bit gave him away, I believe.

Not to mention he found it so funny - as only he could, given the already mentioned lack of anything funny or witty on that character/post - he went and told his boyfriend to come here and take a look at his work.

Thus he was rewarded with a Shitvicky post.

Guitar Shark
08-05-2009, 08:48 PM
so am i right?

You are a wise man twona...

twonabomber
08-06-2009, 07:19 PM
i'm not exactly new to this whole intertubes thing... :D

PETE'S BROTHER
08-06-2009, 10:36 PM
RothChats down?

Or did the other 2 people fall asleep on you again?

that was good:biggrin:

Sucker of Satan's Penis
08-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Why would Allah use an avatar of Mohammad with a bomb on his turban?

Excuse me for having issues with My Messenger, and though I'd just as soon blow his ass up for laughs as any other Martyr, but so far he's killed more People of the Book than anybody else hands down - so I kinda like him for an avatar bestest.

http://mediamemo.allthingsd.com/files/2009/03/cassius-clay-beatles-235x300.jpg

(pretty fuckin' good fighter, too.. dontcha think?)

Mohammad is not Allah

Monkey - meet Wrench! Thanks for the obvious edumacations.. we'll leave that up for the others of lesser intellect to glean your genius off like the vulture licks the fallen camel.. (all Praise and glory be under me)

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images/hamas-soldiers.jpg

... and his lifespan predated gunpowder

The sun rises, the sun sets.. directions which migrated also the explosive nitrates from those slanty-eyed Magog over 3 of your millenia hence past. Thus you are incorrect, thus you be silenced!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/RoyalFireworks.jpg

Sucker of Satan's Penis
08-08-2009, 01:11 AM
i'm not exactly new to this whole intertubes thing... :D

Yon hindmost resemblest an intertube, also.

Repent of the pizza! REPENT of the ales!!!

Seshmeister
08-08-2009, 01:35 AM
I have to admit a while back I considered doing an Allah alias here but quickly realised it would take a huge amount of work to read up on all the theology behind it and quite frankly I couldn't be bothered wasting the time.

I see that didn't stop you... :)

FORD
08-08-2009, 01:57 AM
GAllahYR doesn't even know His own sabbath day, apparently.

GAR
08-08-2009, 02:20 AM
You mean to say "shabbat"..?

Anonymous
08-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Which part of the "It's not funny" have you not quite grasped, Gayr?