PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Dissident Database

ULTRAMAN VH
08-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Obama's dissident database could be secret -- and permanent
By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
08/06/09 4:47 AM EDT
The White House request that members of the public report anyone who is spreading "disinformation" about the proposed national health care makeover could lead to a White House database of political opponents that will be both secret and permanent, according to Republican lawyers on the Senate Judiciary Committee who are examining the plan's possible implementation.

On Monday, White House director of new media Macon Phillips posted a note on the White House web site complaining of "disinformation about health insurance reform." "These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation," Phillips wrote. "Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov."

In a letter to Obama Tuesday, Republican Sen. John Cornyn wrote that, given Phillips' request, "it is inevitable that the names, email address, IP addresses, and private speech of U.S. citizens will be reported to the White House." Cornyn warned the president that "these actions taken by your White House staff raise the specter of a data collection program."

"I can only imagine the level of justifiable outrage had your predecessor asked Americans to forward emails critical of his policies to the White House," Cornyn continued. "I urge you to cease this program immediately."

Senate Judiciary Committee lawyers studying the proposal say that although there is no absolutely settled law on the matter, the White House plan is likely not covered by the Privacy Act, which prohibits government agencies from keeping any records "describing how any individual exercises rights guaranteed by the First Amendment unless expressly authorized by statute or by the individual about whom the record is maintained." Therefore, it appears the White House can legally keep records of the emails and other communications it receives in response to Phillips' request.

Those lawyers also point out that the White House is not covered by the Freedom of Information Act, which means it would not have to release any information on the plan to members of the public who make a request.

In addition, the lawyers say the collected emails likely will be covered by the Presidential Records Act, which requires the White House to preserve and maintain its records for permanent storage in a government database. Phillips' request suggests that whatever information the White House receives on health-care reform "disinformation" will be used to further the goal of passing a national health-care makeover, which is, of course, one of the president's main policy initiatives. Such material, and whatever the White House does with it, would qualify as presidential records. Only after more than a decade would such records be publicly available.

"So the White House, whether by design or accident, has requested information from the public that will become 'records' under the Presidential Records Act, yet would be impermissible for any government to otherwise collect under the Privacy Act," writes one Judiciary Committee source. "Where were the lawyers in all of this? What is their legal basis for authorizing the collection of these records?"

Linda Douglass, head of communications for the White House Office of Health Reform, says the White House is "not compiling lists or sources of information" on opponents of health care reform. But if "fishy" information is indeed collected, as Phillips' request suggested, the laws involved mean that the information obtained by the White House could not only be secret but permanent. A dissident database, in whatever precise form it ultimately takes, could be around for a long time to come.

-Byron York

Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com)

Nickdfresh
08-07-2009, 07:39 AM
http://young-alumni.com/lolgallery/data/media/2/paranoia.jpg

FORD
08-07-2009, 11:18 AM
John Cornyn is just afraid that someone will find his e mails to the "Man/Turtle Love Association"

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/1267659/boxturtle1.jpg

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 12:18 PM
"I can only imagine the level of justifiable outrage had your predecessor asked Americans to forward emails critical of his policies to the White House," Cornyn continued. "I urge you to cease this program immediately."

Exactly.

I'll never get over how people look the other way when it's their "side" doing it. Now it's ok to go nazi'ing for your country and to think otherwise is just "paranoia." Humanity was built to self-destruct. Kudos to the assholes who made this possible.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 12:58 PM
This is one of those "If Bush" arguments.

If Bush had a database (and I'll throw you a bone, he probably did) and then asked the public to rat on those who disagreed with him and ASKED for this on the White House website, Ford's head would explode, Nick would be on a non stop posting rant, Lounge would be beside himself and the others would be getting ready to march in the streets.

But because it's Barry O, we are gonna let this one slide. Remember kids, if you disagree with Barry O, you are a racist. You may even have a swastika on your shirt when you go to express your opinion to Nancy Pelosi. Remember to dress poorly, as to be believable to those who you are protesting against.

bueno bob
08-07-2009, 01:43 PM
With the way Fox News has absolutely RUN AMOK with its misinformation campaign about ALL things non Republican, and with the way their empty dittoheaded viewers are buying their FLAGRANT LIES hook, line, and sinker, I can understand the concern. Fox News is engaged in a war of misinformation, lies and empty rhetoric without basis in fact and is actively campaigning to make matters WORSE. The fact that they're bussing in supporters to actively disrupt town hall meetings and BLOCK the spread of information alone ought to be criminal.

I'd be happy to report instances of misinformation, obstruction and direct lies to the White House so that the White House can make official clarifications when Fox News and Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly and who the fuck ever else start spreading LIES to the American people in the hopes that it'll scare them into thinking a particular way.

Health care reform is too important for these witless Fox News assholes to fuck it all up simply because they're pissed that their out of power and throwing temper tantrums.

FORD
08-07-2009, 01:48 PM

If Bush had a database (and I'll throw you a bone, he probably did) and then asked the public to rat on those who disagreed with him and ASKED for this on the White House website, Ford's head would explode, Nick would be on a non stop posting rant, Lounge would be beside himself and the others would be getting ready to march in the streets.

But because it's Barry O, we are gonna let this one slide. Remember kids, if you disagree with Barry O, you are a racist. You may even have a swastika on your shirt when you go to express your opinion to Nancy Pelosi. Remember to dress poorly, as to be believable to those who you are protesting against.

Bush DID have a database. It was disguised as the "Take My Phone Number off The Telemarketing Autodialer List" scam.

And even my parents fell for that one (and they hated the Chimp as much as I did.)

Big Train
08-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Bob,

The White House keeping an "eye" on things is the absolute essence of intimidation. This puts a chill on free speech. Fox News is not charged with representing the people of the United States. The White House is.

The health care argument should be strong enough to stand on it's own merits, regardless of who thinks who is being bused in (I've heard it in the other direction as well, with "union thugs and Acorn" playing the villian role in that script).

As of now, it does not.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Bush DID have a database. It was disguised as the "Take My Phone Number off The Telemarketing Autodialer List" scam.

And even my parents fell for that one (and they hated the Chimp as much as I did.)

Big difference though is that Bush did not ASK the public for help keeping an eye on his enemies. He did it himself.

You have to wonder if Barry O's request is even constitutional. If private companies can't legally keep certain types of information, on what grounds does POTUS have for this? National Security of his proposals?

bueno bob
08-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Bob,

The White House keeping an "eye" on things is the absolute essence of intimidation.

Well, from my perspective, the White House has been "keeping an eye on things" for MANY years now - in this day and age, it's just getting harder to hide it.

Which is, of course, the problem with the government in totality, but the beast is self-sustaining at this point. Short of a massive revision of the whole concept of "Government", I don't think there's any way around that at this point.

This puts a chill on free speech. Fox News is not charged with representing the people of the United States. The White House is.

Which is why I think the White House SHOULD respond to instances where misinformation is being spread and clarify the details. Especially where something as important as this is concerned. Freedom of speech I obviously support, but opinions should be framed as opinions, not facts.

The health care argument should be strong enough to stand on it's own merits, regardless of who thinks who is being bused in (I've heard it in the other direction as well, with "union thugs and Acorn" playing the villian role in that script).

Well, pro-Republican scripts on how disrupt town hall meetings effectively are available...I'm willing to review the evidence on Acorn and Union scripts on how to do the same thing, obviously...

As of now, it does not.

Which is why I feel instances of misinformation being should probably should be responded to directly by the people in charge of making the health care argument. Right now even MY head's swimming in a sea of conflicting ideas about whats in there and what isn't, what'll happen in the future and what won't.

I'd certainly like to see official statements being made, and if enough people say "This is what's being said and by whom" to the White House, hopefully it'd have an impact and the bill makers can go on the tube and say "Listen, this is what you're being told and here's the reality of it..."

I mean, when you have elderly ladies showing up at conferences and asking Obama why Fox News told her he's going to "Let them die", there's obviously a huge issue about misinformation being spread that needs to be addressed...

bueno bob
08-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Big difference though is that Bush did not ASK the public for help keeping an eye on his enemies. He did it himself.

Bush's patriot act increased the freedom of law enforcement to search telephone records, email, medical and financial records, and other things just to see if you were a "good guy".

The White House is offering to debunk bullshit that gets spread through an active campaign of misinformation and scare tactics by primarily Fox News and their resources.

I think there's a big difference, yeah.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, from my perspective, the White House has been "keeping an eye on things" for MANY years now - in this day and age, it's just getting harder to hide it.

I agree with you on that point, of course they are. However, to publicly state that you want names and addresses is not acceptable, just as it wasn't 200+ years ago.

Which is, of course, the problem with the government in totality, but the beast is self-sustaining at this point. Short of a massive revision of the whole concept of "Government", I don't think there's any way around that at this point.

Again I'm ok with that to. My problem is that you can't say it's ok provided you agree with the government's position and then say it isn't when you don't. If it wasn't ok for Bush or Nixon, or the King of England, it isn't ok for Obama.

Which is why I think the White House SHOULD respond to instances where misinformation is being spread and clarify the details. Especially where something as important as this is concerned. Freedom is speech I obviously support, but opinions should be framed as opinions, not facts.

The White House did a prime time softball special, the President has been all around the country and has a few networks in his pocket to sell his message. It's not being bought. Fox News/talk radio can claim a certain amount of that credit, but ultimately the people are not buying it. His own party has hurt him more.

Well, pro-Republican scripts on how disrupt town hall meetings effectively are available...I'm willing to review the evidence on Acorn and Union scripts on how to do the same thing, obviously...

It's the same play, just swap out heroes and villians.

Which is why I feel instances of misinformation being should probably should be responded to directly by the people in charge of making the health care argument. Right now even MY head's swimming in a sea of conflicting ideas about whats in there and what isn't, what'll happen in the future and what won't.

I'd certainly like to see official statements being made, and if enough people say "This is what's being said and by whom" to the White House, hopefully it'd have an impact and the bill makers can go on the tube and say "Listen, this is what you're being told and here's the reality of it..."

I mean, when you have elderly ladies showing up at conferences and asking Obama why Fox News told her he's going to "Let them die", there's obviously a huge issue about misinformation being spread that needs to be addressed...

All that has to be done is what they have done. News conferences and White House "nights" with Brian Williams sell very effectively. It might be helpful if in the future Congress gets to read the bill and his own parties advocates can speak to what is and isn't actually in the bill, which as of now, they cannot. That might keep the blue hairs from listening to what is out there.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Bush's patriot act increased the freedom of law enforcement to search telephone records, email, medical and financial records, and other things just to see if you were a "good guy".

The White House is offering to debunk bullshit that gets spread through an active campaign of misinformation and scare tactics by primarily Fox News and their resources.

There would be if they were not collecting personal information about their adversaries. It's in the same league, it can't be denied.

Give me an honest need for them to have the infomation on the individual as opposed to debunking the myth.

They would be "Debunking" only if it were a FAQ or suggestion box of questions. It changes tone entirely when it says "Bob from Pittsburgh says this: is it true"?

ULTRAMAN VH
08-07-2009, 02:51 PM

So Obama and his gang, responding by creating a list of those who disagree with his plan is not a scare tactic?

jhale667
08-07-2009, 02:53 PM
So Obama and his gang, responding by creating a list of those who disagree with his plan is not a scare tactic?

Be afraid when THEY start throwing people in some GitMo-type detention facility without benefit of charges or trial like his predecessor did...

Not likely to happen, though.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Gitmo like?

Gitmo is still open for business isn't it?

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Well, from my perspective, the White House has been "keeping an eye on things" for MANY years now

I wonder when the tired 'it happened last year, so it's ok this year' argument will end? Certainly not while Baracus is president.

jhale667
08-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Gitmo like?

Gitmo is still open for business isn't it?

Well, since they're talking about closing that particular facility...;)

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Be afraid when THEY start throwing people in some GitMo-type detention facility without benefit of charges or trial like his predecessor did...

As long as they're not putting you in prison, everything else is fair game? That's a pretty low standard to hold.

jhale667
08-07-2009, 03:20 PM
As long as they're not putting you in prison, everything else is fair game? That's a pretty low standard to hold.

Did I say that, Pibbles? Nice try. :rolleyes:

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Did I say that, Pibbles? Nice try. :rolleyes:

You said be afraid when they start jailing people without trial.

Well, I'm afraid long before then. I'm afraid when they start monitoring my communications and making secret "lists." Or when they start pulling "state secrets" anytime somebody sues the government.

jhale667
08-07-2009, 03:31 PM
You said be afraid when they start jailing people without trial.

Well, I'm afraid long before then. I'm afraid when they start monitoring my communications and making secret "lists." Or when they start pulling "state secrets" anytime somebody sues the government.

You say that like it wasn't already going on for the last 8 years..."Patriot" Act much?

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 03:45 PM
You say that like it wasn't already going on for the last 8 years..."Patriot" Act much?

"I wonder when the tired 'it happened last year, so it's ok this year' argument will end? Certainly not while Baracus is president."

jhale667
08-07-2009, 03:49 PM
You're repeating yourself...take your meds...;)

sadaist
08-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Health care reform is too important for these witless Fox News assholes to fuck it all up simply because they're pissed that their out of power and throwing temper tantrums.

You know what Bob? I'm going to thank you on this post. I actually read it in full because you referred to them as "Fox" news. Usually when I see the other made up terms for it I quit reading right there. In fact, that's where I usually stop reading for any made up names for any particular entity. Don't need to say "Repuke" to express your dissatisfaction with the party.

FORD
08-07-2009, 04:40 PM
You know what Bob? I'm going to thank you on this post. I actually read it in full because you referred to them as "Fox" news. Usually when I see the other made up terms for it I quit reading right there. In fact, that's where I usually stop reading for any made up names for any particular entity. Don't need to say "Repuke" to express your dissatisfaction with the party.

So then you admit that they're witless assholes? :biggrin:

Big Train
08-07-2009, 04:46 PM
One could make an argument that Fox is more influential and powerful with Barry IN office than not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/06/business/global/06news.html

Of the News Corporation’s eight business segments, just one — cable programming — reported a significant rise in operating income, which rose to $434 million, from $313 million in the same quarter last year. While the company did not disclose a specific figure, it said operating income at Fox News increased 50 percent.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh yeah, most definitely....

Back during the Bush years, especially when Congress was still in Republican control, Fox was pretty laid back, with their cocky rhetoric.... Their agenda was being ran it was all cool...

But now, with absolutely no control, they're more vocal than ever, 'cause they can't get what they want done, and have to resort to desperate measures...

ULTRAMAN VH
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Oh yeah, most definitely....

Back during the Bush years, especially when Congress was still in Republican control, Fox was pretty laid back, with their cocky rhetoric.... Their agenda was being ran it was all cool...

But now, with absolutely no control, they're more vocal than ever, 'cause they can't get what they want done, and have to resort to desperate measures...

Kinda like CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS crying when Bush was Prez. It's all cyclic, don't you think.

LoungeMachine
08-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Kinda like CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS crying when Bush was Prez. It's all cyclic, don't you think.

:lmao:

Um, no.

ULTRAMAN VH
08-07-2009, 06:00 PM

Well Obama is jumping through hoops to get Gitmo closed, but I have not seen or heard of him relenquishing or abolishing any of the government power grabs Bush amassed, AKA the Patriot Act. It appears he will keep Bush's policies in tact and add on to them, starting with the above topic of this thread.

ULTRAMAN VH
08-07-2009, 06:03 PM

Um, no.

AHH! Lounge Queer, I was wondering when you would appear.:asshole:

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Bob,

The White House keeping an "eye" on things is the absolute essence of intimidation. This puts a chill on free speech. Fox News is not charged with representing the people of the United States. The White House is.

As of now, it does not.

Fox News is supposed to report facts. Aren't they?

Or just the facts when those facts are pro-Neo Con?

Va Beach VH Fan
08-07-2009, 06:55 PM

I would rather say that those organizations were reporting on a knee-jerk reactionary president in Bush, as compared to Fox's negative reporting on Obama, who has had no choice but to clean up Bush's mess.... Of course Fox is spinning it as it's been Obama's fault all along, but that's not surprising considering the source...

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 07:03 PM
For all this talk about Fox...does anybody here actually watch that shit? Who knows/cares what they say.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Fox News is supposed to report facts. Aren't they?

Or just the facts when those facts are pro-Neo Con?

That's a subjective pissing contest...

Is MSNBC supposed to report the facts or just serve it's Democratic masters?

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Same rules apply.

News is supposed to be news. Not political brainwashing.

Maybe if journalists aspired to be like Mike Wallace, for example, we'd have true journalism instead of corporate and political shills.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Agreed about shilling...

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 07:32 PM
To get unadulterated news isn't possible by watching or reading "the news".

What a joke. You need to be your own investigative reporter to find out the real news.

Not so in Canada...only because there is fuck all going on in Canada at any given moment.

Except hockey perhaps.

Big Train
08-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Consider yourself lucky...

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 07:37 PM
You got that fucking right...as much as I do love the USA.

Russia and Ukraine have the hottest babes in the World, however. So that's the most important thing.

The news be damned.

LoungeMachine
08-07-2009, 07:39 PM
For all this talk about Fox...does anybody here actually watch that shit? Who knows/cares what they say.

UltraVag for one...

:gulp:

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 07:45 PM
UltraVag for one...

I don't even understand how this shit comes up in every thread. The original article wasn't even from Fox.

Everybody here's obsessed with a tv channel they don't even watch.

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Russian and Ukrainian babes are the hottest in the World.

Forget everything else, cuz it doesn't matter.

Blackflag
08-07-2009, 07:59 PM

Do you have a mental problem?

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Of course I do.

But Russian babes are the hottest.

Don't you like girls, Blackfag?

LoungeMachine
08-07-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't even understand how this shit comes up in every thread. The original article wasn't even from Fox.

It's the internet, and you're looking for logic and rational thinking?

really?

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 08:29 PM
It's Blackfag...and he's looking for logical thinking.

Are you kidding?

sadaist
08-07-2009, 08:43 PM
So then you admit that they're witless assholes? :biggrin:

A lot of them...but that's true with any network. I like Shepard Smith. Other than that, the women at Fox are fun to look at. I guess Bret Baier is ok.

FORD
08-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Bret Baier? who's that, the goofy looking Alfred E. Neuman fucker?

Nickdfresh
08-07-2009, 09:16 PM

Except this list is all bullshit brought to you by the people who brought you the "Obama's Red Militia" paranoid fantasy designed to get people to read the "Turner Diaries"...

Big Train
08-07-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm still waiting on a valid reason why the White House needs any contact information to "dispel myths".

Nitro Express
08-07-2009, 10:08 PM
This is nothing new. It's been going on for a long time. Just look at the Mcarthyism that went on a half century ago. Obama hasn't pulled that level of shit yet.

Nitro Express
08-07-2009, 10:09 PM
If I met Obama I would ask him which is better. Five Guys or Hell Burger. He seems to be an expert in those.

Nickdfresh
08-07-2009, 10:16 PM
If I met Obama I would ask him which is better. Five Guys or Hell Burger. He seems to be an expert in those.

Five Guys is pretty fucking good. One of the things I actually miss from Northern Virginia...

Never heard of Hell Burger...

Va Beach VH Fan
08-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Five Guys is pretty fucking good. One of the things I actually miss from Northern Virginia...

They've got 5 or 6 of them down here...

Too fucking expensive... 2 burgers and 2 fries for 22 fucking dollars ??

sadaist
08-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Bret Baier? who's that, the goofy looking Alfred E. Neuman fucker?

Yeah. Looks like he's wearing a plastic Superman Halloween hair piece. He's trying to be Brit Hume I think, but he's a straight news man.

bueno bob
08-08-2009, 01:16 AM
"I wonder when the tired 'it happened last year, so it's ok this year' argument will end? Certainly not while Baracus is president."

Actually, I'm talking about WAY back, not just last year; I'd say there was a significant shift towards the end of WWII. My grandparents would have agreed with me.

bueno bob
08-08-2009, 01:18 AM

I watch it to see what the other half sees, hears and remembers.

Makes for a useful argument to have all the tools at your disposal.

Seshmeister
08-08-2009, 01:19 AM

I think maybe we only ever see the hot ones though... :)

Seshmeister
08-08-2009, 01:26 AM

I think the database would have exploded, how big would it have had to have been? :)

Or instead of a database he could have just used the whole fucking internet and then ignored the 3% of the world that agreed with him.

It is a badly worded thing on that website but I think the idea was to let them know about false info campaigns so that they could argue the point.

They are taking on a huge multi billion dollar lobby here.

For example as I posted earlier everything negative I have read about these healthcare reforms strongly implies that there will be no option to opt out which is patently untrue.

GAR
08-08-2009, 01:43 AM
I'd be happy to report instances of misinformation, obstruction and direct lies to the White House

Duuude, don't rat me out BRAH! Don't rat me out~!!

FORD
08-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Yeah. Looks like he's wearing a plastic Superman Halloween hair piece. He's trying to be Brit Hume I think, but he's a straight news man.

As opposed to Shep, you mean? Who isn't "straight". :biggrin:

GAR
08-08-2009, 01:49 AM
I just googled "flag@whitehouse.gov" and this story is making the President look like a fucking PUSSY.

What a joke!

Healthcare reform is a lie, so I emailed flag@whitehouse.gov saying "hey, your lie is a lie so go fuck yourself Pelosi" because she's the only one with the password to that email, anyways..

Blackflag
08-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Five Guys is pretty fucking good.

Dude. Five Guys is one of the best burgers anywhere. I'm all about the Five Guys...and their fucking fries, too.

Shit.

bueno bob
08-08-2009, 04:59 AM
Dude. Five Guys is one of the best burgers anywhere. I'm all about the Five Guys...and their fucking fries, too.

Shit.

I have one about four minutes from my house. They just moved into my neck of the woods, but it's the fucking bomb, seriously.

bueno bob
08-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Duuude, don't rat me out BRAH! Don't rat me out~!!

OK. Get yourself educated about what's going on with health care reform, speak the truth about it (which means don't make shit up, tell old people that it'll allow them to die in their moments of greatest need and convince people that the damn dirty government needs to keep its hands off of their Medicare, LMAO!) and you and I will be right as rain.

:D

standin
08-08-2009, 05:12 AM
:umm:
Sounds like a good idea.

jhale667
08-08-2009, 12:53 PM

Shit.

Just tried the Five Guys restaurant in the Chicago airport a few weeks back. It was too early in the morning for me to be completely impressed, I guess...

jhale667
08-08-2009, 12:55 PM
...convince people that the damn dirty government needs to keep its hands off of their Medicare

Maher's comment on that was classic: "That's like driving cross-country to complain about HIGHWAYS."

hideyoursheep
08-08-2009, 01:12 PM

Is that anything like Fudddruckers?

Va Beach VH Fan
08-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Is that anything like Fudddruckers?

Kinda...

They only have about five kinds of burgers, or a hot dog, and then fries, which you can get regular or cajun style...

Fuddruckers is pricey too, but Five Guys has them beat...

I've been there twice...

Bacon cheeseburger and large fries = 11 clams....

Nitro Express
08-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Whoops. I dribbled the grease from a Five Guys burger on my dick. I need a Russian or a Ukrainian girl to lick it off.

Big Train
08-10-2009, 04:51 PM
I think the database would have exploded, how big would it have had to have been? :)

Or instead of a database he could have just used the whole fucking internet and then ignored the 3% of the world that agreed with him.

It is a badly worded thing on that website but I think the idea was to let them know about false info campaigns so that they could argue the point.

They are taking on a huge multi billion dollar lobby here.

For example as I posted earlier everything negative I have read about these healthcare reforms strongly implies that there will be no option to opt out which is patently untrue.

Right like that "dangerous blogger" guy they were quoting last week who had like 5 Facebook friends and whose blog had two posts. Billions behind him!!

Isn't the WHITE HOUSE A multi-trillion dollar lobby?

They can't dispel rumors or myths without knowing specifically their oppositions contact information? Must be a weak argument then...