PDA

View Full Version : straight to it! lol

Big Troubles
08-07-2009, 02:45 PM
im drunk and its 1pm. im rick james, without the worms...offended? fuck you world...yeah... that is all.

thome
08-07-2009, 04:59 PM
I worked on my trailor roof only 4 hrs today 85 degrees and 65% humidity, then traffic court//( do you own a gun) lol not for the cop for me....money money money.

A judge is the bag man for a strong arm robbery scheme perpetrated by the local police....

My lawyer did well though I wouldn't want you all to think I only let myself be strong armed robbed by the cops and the collection agent judge, I also share my life savings with lawyers...EVERYBODY IN THE FUKKING POOL with this kid.

now I have to go to my real work for a few hrs to catch up $$$ on state fund I am supporting.

then back to work at 9 am sat.

If I manage to get a little ahead. I will let you all know before hand so you can position the next cop to ruin my, many, many, many, days in a row.

Nickie-Sukka'ina3PieceSuit will be pleased at my misfortune.

My point..?

I got about five days of do gooder stuff and then I will...im drunk and its 1pm. im rick james, without the worms...offended? fuck you world...yeah... that is all.

Then Nickie-Sukka'ina3PieceSuit can love me some more.

Big Troubles
08-08-2009, 07:26 PM
I worked on my trailor roof only 4 hrs today 85 degrees and 65% humidity, then traffic court//( do you own a gun) lol not for the cop for me....money money money.

A judge is the bag man for a strong arm robbery scheme perpetrated by the local police....

My lawyer did well though I wouldn't want you all to think I only let myself be strong armed robbed by the cops and the collection agent judge, I also share my life savings with lawyers...EVERYBODY IN THE FUKKING POOL with this kid.

now I have to go to my real work for a few hrs to catch up $$$ on state fund I am supporting.

then back to work at 9 am sat.

If I manage to get a little ahead. I will let you all know before hand so you can position the next cop to ruin my, many, many, many, days in a row.

Nickie-Sukka'ina3PieceSuit will be pleased at my misfortune.

My point..?

I got about five days of do gooder stuff and then I will...im drunk and its 1pm. im rick james, without the worms...offended? fuck you world...yeah... that is all.

Then Nickie-Sukka'ina3PieceSuit can love me some more.

dude I dunno what you said, but it touched me...

we should drink sometime...Not now tho... you'd have some catchin' up to do...and thats not fair...not to you, me...not to the board...they need us...lol its the next day. Havent slept, its' 7:25pm and Im drunk as hell. took 20 mgs of clonazepam, maybe snorted somethin'...I dunno. Im getting tired tho, so maybe sleep tomorrow. tom orrow....dont even get me started on that fuckin' day...

blah...

I make 4 grand a month, 2 cars, a truck, a biz, a hot 20 yr old g/f and Im fuckin miserable.

thome, bring your big ass gun my way...

Dan
08-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Cheers,B.T.

:bottle:

bluemustard
08-08-2009, 08:32 PM
I just had 12 beers and a dimebag of weed.
Now I'm drinkin red wine.
I wanna see a van halen concert or something.
I feel drunk in a empty way.
lol

cheers

GAR
08-09-2009, 01:36 AM
You know: when they ask you at the market "how are you today" I always say "I am HAPPY!" and then I get that weird look from the cashier?

"Happy? What?"

Yeah, fucking HAPPY. What do they want me to say "oh I'm sad, my chick lies about quitting cigarettes, argues about everything.. I got such n such problems.." no nobody ever says shit like that!

What are they supposed to do in public, offer condolences? Offer support? Offer 65% percent off all items under $5 bucks because you're not feeling up to it - nah, everybody lies. They say "oh I'm fiiiiine..."

If you're gonna tell a lie, lie a good one. Tell them you're really fucking happy! That always throws them for a loop, which makes everybody laugh, which snowballs into turning a bad day into a meagerly soso ending of a day.

I do that all the time. So lie a good one you LIARS!

thome
08-09-2009, 08:25 AM
dude I dunno what you said, but it touched me...

we should drink sometime...Not now tho... you'd have some catchin' up to do...and thats not fair...not to you, me...not to the board...they need us...lol its the next day. Havent slept, its' 7:25pm and Im drunk as hell. took 20 mgs of clonazepam, maybe snorted somethin'...I dunno. Im getting tired tho, so maybe sleep tomorrow. tom orrow....dont even get me started on that fuckin' day...

blah...

I make 4 grand a month, 2 cars, a truck, a biz, a hot 20 yr old g/f and Im fuckin miserable.

thome, bring your big ass gun my way...

Have Gun Will Travel.

First we will find a -Dive Bartender Milf- to serve us beverages of the soothing kind.

Tell her our stories,..... doL,$$arize the Yookie Box, with loops of Dean Martin and Bobby Rydell.

We will serenade the daytime milf drinking girls, at the end of the bar.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u80Hao56ipc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u80Hao56ipc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If this doesn't kill our monsters, we can hold hands in a convertible and drive off a cliff like those two whores in that movie.
Peace Brother.

Big Troubles
08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Cheers,B.T.

cheers brother Dan...been a long week, month and year....Not sure how to deal with alot of whats going on....maybe Im a baby and should suck it up. Maybe Im a quitter and should off myself as Flappo would say...lol

cheers to you Dan!

Big Troubles
08-09-2009, 11:03 AM
we can hold hands in a convertible and drive off a cliff like those two whores in that movie.
Peace Brother.

Fantastic! which one am I? The washed up freckled bitch that spews her timely rag from her mouth instead of her Vag or that no talent all gums/no teeth wench that should've just died in the Fly?

I now somehow just want to be the car.....

Big Troubles
08-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I just had 12 beers and a dimebag of weed.
Now I'm drinkin red wine.
I wanna see a van halen concert or something.
I feel drunk in a empty way.
lol

cheers

I passed out around 4am and was up spraying illegal pesticide by 7am...still drunk...fak. i have some homemade red wine chillin' (bout 40 proof from the days of when my dad was alive) and some cheaper reds and whites sitting in the rack...Im out of dope. (which is good- Ive been high everyday for 3 years now. thats 3 christmas', 3 thanksgivings, 3 of my childrens b days, 3 of everything...graduation....u name it. to the point where weed wasn't getting me high, just mellowing me out) thats why I dropped 20mgs of clonaz and snorted some crushed flexers...

problem? My 14 year old daughter decided to move in with, sleep with her 18 yr old b/f and legally there is nothing NOTHING i can do. Childrens Aid said its not a child safety issue, the police said they are not committing crimes due to the fact they are not admitting to having sex. She is on probation for not going to school. In fact she breached it 3 times, including not going to summer school. She is now 15, him 19 and me...dead inside. She told me once about 1 1/2 months ago, that "IT ISNT THAT I DONT WANT TO LIVE AT HOME, I JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM" (boyfriend)

so yeah man....Once you lose your kid, its like losing the battle before you draw your weapon...id rather lose a foot an arm or my life. guess thats why Im depressed.

i know i know...suck it up...

hey and all you fuckers (u know who you are) can start making jokes and laugh at my expense. seriously, i dont think there is a thing that could bother me. life isnt worth SHIT unless you have the ones you love in it.

Blaze
08-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Bt,
I feel for ya. .. yesterday, I thought of a quote from a Deville video when you mentioned. Sometimes, BT, sewing up scars have them heal better. hurts for a bit though..
Your girl will still need guidance, sooner than you think, I venture...
Reminds me of an old rough waters song, that I would never be able to find, but know it's out there somewhere.
Anyway,
The quote that keeps haunting me when I read you.
"People wake up one morning, and they have a large, very large big account and a big car in a driveway, a drug bank on the table and,
they can't figure why they're not happy
The only word that you makes happy is,
is love
Love is the main thing"
Don't mind the needle or thread, it will make for a smoother scar.
Take care.~
B

bluemustard
08-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Wish you all the best BT!!

What's a crushed flexer?
Is that like steroids?
Sounds cool..but I don't know what a crushed flexer is.

:0

standin
08-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine Hcl),

thome
08-09-2009, 10:42 PM
I got on it at 7:30 am.

Slammed three beers in the shower 30 min ago.

It's 9:40,<<<< my time.

No I didn't sit down.

I am goint to read the other posts but first all I wanted today was this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pCqYJbX9Vkk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pCqYJbX9Vkk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

P.S. Thats PM BITCHEZ!......{<<<}

bluemustard
08-10-2009, 12:05 AM
I had 6 beers ,redwine and some weed..about 10 joints.
Now I'm gonna get the 90% absint my friend got..lol.
Tomorrow I will find a job and play guitar again.
lol

Check it out.
I'm vasquez in battlefield 1942.
I am always nr.1

Just gamed my brains off.

bluemustard
08-10-2009, 12:07 AM
fuck..i tried to attach something,,Im gonna water down that absint btw..lol

Big Troubles
08-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine Hcl),

yeah it's a muscle relaxant...that works better if swallowed.... ;)

Big Troubles
08-10-2009, 09:04 AM
I had 6 beers ,redwine and some weed..about 10 joints.
Now I'm gonna get the 90% absint my friend got..lol.
Tomorrow I will find a job and play guitar again.
lol

Check it out.
I'm vasquez in battlefield 1942.
I am always nr.1

Just gamed my brains off.

looks like first person ground war type gaming? looks cool. graphics and all.

bluemustard
08-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Hi BT,

Battlefield 1942 multiplayer demo.
Just type that in google and you can download it.
It's around 150 mb I think.
It's one map of wake island and you can fight with 32 players online.The usa against the Japanese.
It's a game from 2002 but hasnt lost it's charm after all these years.
The new 1943 is already out but not for pc yet.
I'm like David Lee Roth.
I always snipe..LOL
Isn't Dave taking sniping lessons?..lol
Anyway.
It's morning..gonna take a walk in the park or something..lol
Gonna take it easy with the drinks and dope today.
:)

bluemustard
08-10-2009, 11:15 AM
This is what I do all day next to drinking and smoking pot.
Sniping..LOL
Maybe we can make a rotharmy sniping clan..hahaha :P

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9TksY4KnjE&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9TksY4KnjE&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Big Troubles
08-10-2009, 03:39 PM
This is what I do all day next to drinking and smoking pot.
Sniping..LOL
Maybe we can make a rotharmy sniping clan..hahaha :P

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9TksY4KnjE&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9TksY4KnjE&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

looks great but using the keyboard for vid games is the shits. maybe I will try it anyways.

bluemustard
08-10-2009, 10:51 PM
The new thing is games in your browser.
There are mob games and shootouts now with great grapics.
I'm not talkin bout those shoot the duck flashgames.
Anyway.
I'm also good at soccer.Anybody wanna sign and kick my ass just send me a note.
Here are my highlights.
I'm at level 23 now. FC EMILIOZINHO

I keel you!! lol
<embed src="http://powersoccer.com/widgets/video/video_player.swf" FlashVars="buildnumber=1&highlightID=428585" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="320" height="272"></embed>

<embed src="http://powersoccer.com/widgets/video/video_player.swf" FlashVars="buildnumber=1&highlightID=415452" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="320" height="272"></embed>

bluemustard
08-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Real cool game!

bluemustard
08-11-2009, 12:31 AM
:bingesmoking:

:rockon:

My multifx is broken..But next year I will make many videos and play less games..LOL..Just watchin this makes me wanna play 24/7
God I'm drunk..gonna take a absint.
Nite all

panama

<embed src="http://powersoccer.com/widgets/video/video_player.swf" FlashVars="buildnumber=1&highlightID=415452" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="320" height="272"></embed>

bluemustard
08-11-2009, 12:33 AM
that was the wrong video..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDJg-WjjSYI&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDJg-WjjSYI&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thome
08-24-2009, 09:59 PM
im drunk and its 1pm. im rick james, without the worms...offended? fuck you world...yeah... that is all.

I found time to my relief to -half booze and pharmy- on one night last week. I am still wrapped up in the, "Good Son" ( I call -The Good Son- anything that has to do with not, fukking off) duties that make up a day in the life, so to speak.

I find it somewhat disturbing that I cannot find the time to be drunk by 1 pm and make a day of it .:pullinghair:

As I have always said, "if you can't start by 10 am why start at all".

So off we/I go still looking for a drinking day to report about I will catch up BT and send some worthwhile prose instead of this no drinkie time, text divel.

Thank You, for you patience and ..Roth On!