PDA

View Full Version : Former Canadian Minister of Defense says US using Alien technology

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 07:59 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHyTmZnRzkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHyTmZnRzkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wiki:

Watching Jennings' UFO special prompted Hellyer to finally read U.S. Army Colonel Philip J. Corso's book The Day After Roswell about the Roswell UFO Incident which had been sitting on his shelf for some time. Hellyer told the Toronto audience that he later spoke to a retired Air Force General who confirmed the accuracy of the information in the book. In November 2005, he accused U.S. President George W. Bush of plotting an "Intergalactic War". The former defence minister told an audience at the University of Toronto: "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning" and "The Bush Administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide." [2]

In 2007, the Ottawa Citizen reported that Hellyer is demanding that world governments disclose alien technology that could be used to solve the problem of climate change. "I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Hellyer told the paper. He also said that "We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough,"

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Doleshite tells us about his lust for the cock: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/website-related-discussion-webmaster-feedback/55957-why-no-dick-pics-2.html#post1371436

Andy Gaylor... CRAVING FOR THE COCK!!!

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Because you already took that job and you can never be replaced.

Hail to the King!!

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

If you're going to stick up for your boyfriend, at least make sense.

Faggot on Fire & Andy Gaylor - Happily ever after in their gayness.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 08:59 PM
"No thanks. I'm straight. Faggit."

:lol: You actually added this quote of your own to your sig? What an insecure numbnut you are. Way to expose your so obvious latent homosexuality to the whole board. :lol:

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Nevermind that. Since your boyfriend keeps spewing out good material to hang himslef with, I'll just replace it.

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 09:28 PM
we have no doubt at all that you'll replace any material down any faggot's throat.

And vice versa.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm sure that was a witty remark. However, you've become so excited at having found a butt buddy, you're lacking any sense whatsoever.

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Touche.

Yet another witty reply. What can I say?

I've been verbally bested by an ambassador to homosexuality. Or dare I say, orally bested BY A FUCKING PROLIFIC FAGGOT.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Now, now, that's no way to talk about your boyfriend.

Funny how much you're posting now. Guess all you needed was a butt buddy to kep you going, eh?

And if it wasn't for me, you'd probably neveer have found Andy Gaylor. Now, now, no thanks will be necessary.

You two fucking off away from the site will be more than enough.

Nickdfresh
08-07-2009, 09:39 PM
I've heard this sort of shit before. But if the US has some sort of alien tech, then why are we still flying airliners that were essentially designed 50 years ago (albeit with lots of upgrades)?

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Nevermind that. ... I'll just replace it.

Too Late! Once you've outed yourself you can't go back in.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Well, you should know. You've outed yourself as a pedophile and a rampant homo and since then you've already found two butt buddies.

As for myself, there's really nothing to out. Sorry to disappoint you, Gaylor.

Besides, why are you replying? You already gave up, remember? Go pay attention to Faggot on Fire.

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 09:51 PM
You've outed yourself and headed straight for a public bath house. And here's a tip. A bathroom plunger was never designed to be used handle first. Or for human orifices for that matter.

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I've heard this sort of shit before. But if the US has some sort of alien tech, then why are we still flying airliners that were essentially designed 50 years ago (albeit with lots of upgrades)?

Probably because this technology is only meant for secret non-conventional purposes no one hears about. I've also heard elsewhere about underground trains used in military bases that cross the US in 15 minutes. Denver airport, or a facility below it is supposedly the site of an underground base of combined US-alien intelligence activity.

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 10:40 PM
probably because this technology is only meant for secret non-conventional purposes no one hears about. I've also heard elsewhere about underground trains used in military bases that cross the us in 15 minutes. Denver airport, or a facility below it is supposedly the site of an underground base of combined us-alien intelligence activity.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Probably because this technology is only meant for secret non-conventional purposes no one hears about. I've also heard elsewhere about underground trains used in military bases that cross the US in 15 minutes. Denver airport, or a facility below it is supposedly the site of an underground base of combined US-alien intelligence activity.

:hee:

Holy fuck! Wot a retard! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Combined Us-al... Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Cheers! :lol:

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 11:05 PM
It's incredible that there are people that fucking stupid out there that think that mediocre Will Smith films are actually real life.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 11:08 PM
C'mon Sesh, let's not make fun of this.

It might be true, you know. The aliens might be underground working with the US gov... Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! In trains that cross... Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! 15 minutes!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 11:12 PM
We shouldn't really mock the mentally ill. :)

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 11:13 PM
This is of course the fucktard that keeps whining 'Oh why won't people debate with me properly?'. :)

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 11:16 PM
LMAO.

IMACOCKSUCKER actually thought he found an ally.

Then he gets hoisted on his own gay fucking pink dildo-shaped pitard.

I love it.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 11:21 PM
And here's a similar fucktard, Sesh.

Ally?

Do you actually SPEAK to people? I asked this once, you ran away. Speak. Not only online, I mean really speak. You don't do you?

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 11:22 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You can always be counted on to dumb things down as far as it will go. Will Smith movie? Not content with being shown that no matter what your stupid opinion states, that HAARP is a serious issue that is being taken seriously around the world?

The interesting thing is that science people will be the first to say that the bible is incorrect in saying that God created only human beings and that we're basically the centre of the universe. Your lot would claim that there is little chance we're alone in the universe, but when it comes down to advanced life visiting us, "that's just crazy!!!"

It's even ridiculous to say that alien space technology only arose around the same time the earth discovered industrialization or began a journey to space. Ok? I know you're a smug self-satisfied twerp who likes to think he's the eyes and ears of the whole planet, but there are people everywhere who are increasingly seeing objects in the sky that don't move like conventional craft. A lot of them in the UK. The Russians recently issued some information about alien visits, it was headlines ... or do you manage to miss this stuff?

You're a mediocre individual that tries to pass of your own personal beliefs as fact. It's well enough that you're not smart enough to get a job for military agency, you'd probably shit your shorts on your first day from the info you'd learn.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 11:24 PM
You can always be counted on to dumb things down as far as it will go. Will Smith movie? Not content with being shown that no matter what your stupid opinion states, that HAARP is a serious issue that is being taken seriously around the world?

The interesting thing is that science people will be the first to say that the bible is incorrect in saying that God created only human beings and that we're basically the centre of the universe. Your lot would claim that there is little chance we're alone in the universe, but when it comes down to advanced life visiting us, "that's just crazy!!!"

It's even ridiculous to say that alien space technology only arose around the same time the earth discovered industrialization or began a journey to space. Ok? I know you're a smug self-satisfied twerp who likes to think he's the eyes and ears of the whole planet, but there are people everywhere who are increasingly seeing objects in the sky that don't move like conventional craft. A lot of them in the UK. The Russians recently issued some information about alien visits, it was headlines ... or do you manage to miss this stuff?

You're a mediocre individual that tries to pass of your own personal beliefs as fact. It's well enough that you're not smart enough to get a job for military agency, you'd probably shit your shorts on your first day from the info you'd learn.

You're just hoping for the aliens to give you an anal probe.

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 11:24 PM
We shouldn't really mock the mentally ill. :)

You're too stupid to begin to suffer any mental ailments. Congrats.

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 11:27 PM
LMAO.

IMACOCKSUCKER actually thought he found an ally.

Then he gets hoisted on his own gay fucking pink dildo-shaped pitard.

I love it.

Oh, now I get it, you thought Sesh was referring to ME with the fucktard remark...

No, he was talking about your boyfriend.

Really the epitome of stupidity. Not only do you not make any sense at all, you also don't understand what people are saying.

Probably lack of social activity. You know, there's more people out there. Not just your mom.

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Speaking generally, but also with a generally retarded drunk Scot in mind: When people are stupid enough to dismiss actual written down words, coming from people closely related to that field, who know what they're talking about, you'd have to wonder if it isn't better to poison their water supply.

Corso’s background itself is formidable. He was Chief of the US Army’s Foreign Technology Division, and was a member of President Eisenhower’s National Security Council.

He later went on to work for Senator Strom Thurmond after retiring from the army in 1963. Corso was interviewed by Michael Lindemann of CNI News on 5th July 1997 and asked:

ML: There have been rumors and speculations that Roswell, and what came from Roswell – the way we exploited Roswell technology – might not have been the very first time such a thing happened. There have been indications or speculations that the Nazis had done such a thing, that some of their extraordinary technological developments may have come from a similar source. What do you think of that?

PC: Yes. True. I had German scientists on my team. I discussed this with them. I discussed this with Oberth, von Braun. I was part of ‘Project Paperclip’ with General Trudeau… There were crashes elsewhere, and they [the Germans] gathered material too. The Germans were working on it. They didn’t solve the propulsion system. They did a lot of experiments on flying saucers. They had one that went up to 12,000 feet. But where all, we and they, missed out was on the guidance system. In R&D we began to realize that this being [a captured alien] was part of the guidance system, part of the apparatus himself, or itself, as it had no sexual organs."

In his book Corso also describes the UFO that crashed at Roswell and noted General Twinning’s observations regarding the design;

"The crescent-shaped craft looked so uncomfortably like the German Horten wings our flyers had seen at the end of the war that he had to suspect the Germans had bumped into something we didn’t know about. And his conversations with Werner von Braun and Willy Ley at Alamogordo in the days after the crash confirmed this. They didn’t want to be thought of as verruckt but intimated that there was a deeper story about what the Germans had engineered."

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Here are some more "actual written down words".

You are a gullible moron.

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Oh, now I get it, you thought Sesh was referring to ME with the fucktard remark...

No, he was talking about your boyfriend.

Really the epitome of stupidity. Not only do you not make any sense at all, you also don't understand what people are saying.

Probably lack of social activity. You know, there's more people out there. Not just your mom.

Being as intelligent as he is, SESH was certainly talking about you.

He couldn't be having that off of a day.

Even fucking Corky from that other thread would know you're a brainless, irrelevent moron. You make fucking Gar look coherent.

Methinks Sesh set you up to hoist yourself. Unless it's an imposter.

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 11:45 PM

Who are you, a Bollywood James Bond?

Or a fuckwit waiter who believes any old shit on the internet because you haven't been able to get a decent education yet?

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Sesh...I hope you don't agree with IMACOCKLUVER?

It can't be...he didn't sway you with his homsexuality did he? This guy makes GayHagarFan look like he loves pussy.

We all know he didn't sway you with his intelligence level or rapier wit.

Maybe lay off the bottle? I'm just sayin'

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 11:50 PM
I can't believe how UTTERLY STUPID you are. It's not words on the internet.

But never mind, it makes my brain ache talking down to your level. I don't care to tell you about anything. But this thread will go on.

Hermann Oberth described as "one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics", info from wiki:

In the 1950s and 1960s, Oberth offered his opinions regarding unidentified flying objects; he was a supporter of the extraterrestrial hypothesis. For example, in an article in The American Weekly, 24 October 1954, he stated: "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries..." [8]

Dolemite!
08-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Who are you, a Bollywood James Bond?

Or a fuckwit waiter who believes any old shit on the internet because you haven't been able to get a decent education yet?

Oh never mind, this is just things like words and facts. You know things you would never get being passed out on the floor or a pub or even if you worked for the "Scottish Space Research Agency".

Seshmeister
08-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Being as intelligent as he is, SESH was certainly talking about you.

He couldn't be having that off of a day.

Even fucking Corky from that other thread would know you're a brainless, irrelevent moron. You make fucking Gar look coherent.

Methinks Sesh set you up to hoist yourself. Unless it's an imposter.

Nope I was talking about Dolmite who has been posting all the time complaining that me and others won't enter into proper debate with him when he's posting all his nutjob shit.

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Slash once said "If David Lee Roth ever gets aids, we're all dead"

I say "If Sesh ever becomes or agrees with a fag the dimension of IMACCOCKLUVER, we're all fucked."

Anonymous
08-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Me and Sesh have often agreed. And when we don't, we simply expose our points of view to one another and agree to disagree.

We're civilized. We talk to people.

Do YOU talk to people, Faggot on Fire? Your mom doesn't count.

Baby's On Fire
08-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Nope I was talking about Dolmite who has been posting all the time complaining that me and others won't enter into proper debate with him when he's posting all his nutjob shit.

And IMAHOMOLUVER doesn't do the same?

Go look at the Bottled Water thread with that idiot's ignorant and brainless rants. Then he runs away like the cunt he is when he gets his faggot ass kicked.

Seshmeister
08-08-2009, 12:00 AM
I can't believe how UTTERLY STUPID you are. It's not words on the internet.

But never mind, it makes my brain ache talking down to your level. I don't care to tell you about anything. But this thread will go on.

Hermann Oberth described as "one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics", info from wiki:

In the 1950s and 1960s, Oberth offered his opinions regarding unidentified flying objects; he was a supporter of the extraterrestrial hypothesis. For example, in an article in The American Weekly, 24 October 1954, he stated: "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries..." [8]

Get a fucking grip. First up a wiki source is as good as me typing. Do you even know how wiki works? Secondly he said that in 1954 for fuck sake. Thirdly and most importantly that post shows exactly where you are going wrong every time.

A GUY SAYING SOME SHIT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. IT IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING. IT MEANS NOTHING.

Why is that so difficult for you? Have you heard of Aspergers Syndrome? Have you ever been evaluated by a qualified psychologist?

Anonymous
08-08-2009, 12:00 AM
And IMAHOMOLUVER doesn't do the same?

Go look at the Bottled Water thread with that idiot's ignorant and brainless rants. Then he runs away like the cunt he is when he gets his faggot ass kicked.

Excuse me? It took you FIVE DAYS to come with with a fucking reply, and it was as lame as the guys who fathered you.

When the hell did YOU kick my ass?

You couldn't kick a 6-months old.

You're too stupid to be bashed. My material is being lost on you.

It's like talking to a fucking wall.

Your level of stupidity is criminal. It's to the point that you should be put to death, just to spare the rest of mankind.

Dolemite!
08-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Seshmeister is good company for Imatwat. Both push their alleged superiority on you while still talking bullshit. For each thing I say here, I back it up one way or another. That's the reason I complain about spamming as opposed to a real discussion. If all you have to offer is spam why pretend to be in the discussion at all?

Baby's On Fire
08-08-2009, 12:04 AM
It took me 5 days?

It took me less than 5 seconds to skewer you with your own ignorance.

I have much more to do than log into this site...I come here when I have a few minutes to waste on idiots like you.

5 days??? Fuckin' please. You are nowhere near my intellect, education, physical or sophistication level.

You should worship me for even acknowledging a worthless maggot like you.

Dolemite!
08-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Get a fucking grip. First up a wiki source is as good as me typing. Do you even know how wiki works? Secondly he said that in 1954 for fuck sake. Thirdly and most importantly that post shows exactly where you are going wrong every time.

A GUY SAYING SOME SHIT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. IT IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING. IT MEANS NOTHING.

Why is that so difficult for you? Have you heard of Aspergers Syndrome? Have you ever been evaluated by a qualified psychologist?

You ARE ... HIGHLY stupid.

If I say something, it's me saying it not the internet.

If Obama said something and it's on Wiki, it's still him that said it. What's this significance of this being from 1954?

Did you perchance *notice* the backgrounds of the two people I quoted?

There is no hope for you. None.

Baby's On Fire
08-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Seshmeister is good company for Imatwat. Both push their alleged superiority on you while still talking bullshit. For each thing I say here, I back it up one way or another. That's the reason I complain about spamming as opposed to a real discussion. If all you have to offer is spam why pretend to be in the discussion at all?

Almost every post Sesh has ever made is brilliant...which is precisely why I doubt he agrees with IMAFAGGOT on any level at all.

Anonymous
08-08-2009, 12:07 AM
You are nowhere near my intellect, education, physical or sophistication level.

No, I'm not. Thank Gawd.

At least in that we agree. I'm FAR superior to you in all aspects.

But really, you bore me.

Shoo, little fly.

standin
08-08-2009, 02:23 AM
This has to be one of the ~X~ threads!

Dolomite, you are way off.

Spooky electric is going to get you. Watch out for the Units!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/veXRCX-8PEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/veXRCX-8PEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
08-08-2009, 07:49 PM
I fucked a Paladian. She didn't have much personality but she was tall, blonde, and had a nice set of perky breasts.