PDA

View Full Version : Lefty clips coupons, I want to clip her with the shopping cart

GAR
08-10-2009, 03:18 AM
My gal clips coupons, which is another way to say she has found a foolproof way of instigating a no-win argument.

We do this once a week: she wakes up around noon Sunday and demands I find a sunday paper for the coupons. Which nobody has anymore, because the coin racks now receive like 3 issues each because the LATimes is going bankrupt, and the distributor for the 7-11 is the same one delivering to the Ralphs over here near Malibu and he gives neither one barely a dozen.

So they're ALL gone by prolly 10am. Cuz there just ain't enough to go around.

I'm used to this routine by now, it's nothing new so I wake her up to ask if she needs the paper so I don't get FUCKED into coming back empty handed after driving into town.

Anyways she'll sit there and scan and clip, and divine the entire publication for anything clippable before heading out the door guilting me to come along, and boy do I hate this. I hate this worse than Mel Gibson's fucking retarded shepard barking his head off all week when he's gone.. asshole. The dog I mean, Mel's okay I just hate the dog and wish to kick its ribs in for waking me up in the morning barking at the pelicans.

So I drive her in and got guilted into actually going into the store tonite.. the last few times I was able to just sit in the car and listen to the radio, and before that my behaviour was so intentionally imbecillical I thought I earned my You'll Never Shop With Me Again laurels but I guess she's forgotten.

So alongside the cart and the sashaying skirt trot I, Keeper of the Coupons. My teeth ache in my head as I grimace and grit them together, peppered with questions like "if I buy Jello Parfait cups and pack a lunch will you eat them" (NO that shit looks like pidgeon-shit sandwich spread over an enema) - or - "JIF peanut butter is out of the creamy, guess we'll have to get Crunchy.. but oh I don't like that.. (it says here '19.6 cents an ounce in the 2 quart size and 20 cents an ounce if you get the little 24 ounce, dummy, you're only saving .4 cents use your brain) "oh we need bananas, but they're all green today (they're always fucking green, like my COCK which you never put in your mouth)

I can't help it. I am an admitted asshole, I realized long ago I am different and have worked real hard to find a moderation in my disgust for civilization, so this is about the best I am going to get without further psychiatric analysis or what have you.. but I don't think anyone deserves this type of abuse: "you like the Jewish Rye bread, but do we have any left?" (oh you mean the loaf I bought Tuesday we just opened this morming? are you stuppid?)

Really, I am doing the best I can. I am smiling. I am grinning, supressing as much of my torpid tongue as possible but she just keeps drilling my ass for perfectly good comebacks, and I don't know how much longer I can resist the urge to punish her for it.

Slowly, we waddle to the cashier, and I have not dropped any F-bombs in the market yet.. and she blindsides me with a good one in true Lefty fashion "oh honey I left my keyring back at the place, now we won't get the discount as a member DARN I knew I was forgetting something.." (eyes bulging from the stress, I am feeling primed and ready to pluck her head from her body, yet there are too many potential witnesses in there)

"keypad in your phone number for the discount" I offer.

"I don't remember which number I used."

The pain is settling in right about Third Eye Level, you know, right where the Dothead Hindus ink the red dot between the eyes.. so I am jabbing with both thumbs above the bridge of my nose, I am squinting at her, I am shooting atomic daggers of the supreme death at her visually so she can see how I am struggling both in ways not to respond poorly to her idiocy, and also not to kill her in front of the cashier.

So I go "please. key in. MY number. please."

Defused, but not dissuaded, Lefty then turns her intimidations on the checker: "did the keypad take it? how much of a discount did it take off (four dollars, ma'am..) oh is that all $4 dollars?"

So I get the "look" from the checker like, This is the Daughter of Divine Destruction, this one is. I roll my eyes at him in fond agreement of this mute assessment, nodding.

"I shall kill her before dawn at first snore" I feigned back.

This is what drives men to alcoholism, I know. Whaat I dont' know is what initiates this, is it builtup resentment accrued like interest during the week or just mental illness that makes women do this?

I just don't see that the savings are that great: four bucks, figure the half hour it takes me to find a paper neither one of us really reads, the 3 hours she spent clipping and the hour it took her to search the entire store for the exact inventory she required to match up the coupons she cut up..

I just grab what I eat, and go. I don't see the savings in clipping coupons.

SO does your galpal clip coupons, and isn't it like pulling teeth going with her neurotic ass to pile the cart half with bullshit you know you won't eat till the cupboard stock goes significantly down? I want experiences here - I want answers Gentlemen!

I cannot be the only one abused in this manner..

sadaist
08-10-2009, 03:34 AM
Let me get this straight, you have a woman...

who will sleep with you

that does the shopping

who's trying to save you a few bucks

And you're upset about this?

GAR
08-10-2009, 04:02 AM
You obviously didn't read the post!

oh here's another episode from todays madness I just now recalled:

"Folgers at Walgreens is two for five bucks, why don't you stop in and get some while I run in here then meet me back"

Now everyone who's ever shopped at that shithole Walgreens KNOWS, they know like they breath air, they know this like water flows in the oceans that when Walgreens stocks a shelf with product, they stock 5 items or 5 inches of shelf.. that's got to be the rule because whenever I gave then the benefit of doubt that I'd find two Folgers coffees left on the fucking aisle, I was burned for it.

I don't trust Walgreens and I hate Folgers' rotgut coffee anyways, it tastes like the way eucalyptus bark excretes bugs and smells of bugs, and how army ants will bite your stomach lining the way Folgers coffee bites it.

I like Yuban because it's stronger, so I buy the shit! I just look a) what size is this here, how much is it per ounce or am I being jacked for the price this week, no - okay BUY it.

I buy the shit I eat! None of this fucking runaround "oooh look I saved us four dollars" whining.. I know what I like, I find the quantity size that is best value, and woopsydaisy I'm outta there!

Asking any man to stand around while these decisions float thru a womans' brain like that undecided.. well, that's just psychic battery. And there should be mandatory jailtime involved, because this really is abuse.

It's torture, too. Abuse and torture, so they wouldn't even have her ass down at Guantanamo although I agree she'd probably be very effective at intelligence extraction, I kid you not..

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Sounds like a nightmare for sure.

Those conversations with your gf are hilarious.

Igosplut
08-10-2009, 06:49 AM
I can't help it. I am an admitted asshole

Probably the only truth uttered out of your cowardly lying mind ever.....

ZahZoo
08-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Dumbass... you're wasting gas driving around town every Sunday trying to locate a newspaper so the GarGunt can clip coupons..?

Think... cost of gas to drive to get paper... time wasted... cost of news-stand rate...

Why don't you just go purchase a Sunday only subscription for delivery, quit yer bitchin and save a few bucks..?

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Dumbass... you're wasting gas driving around town every Sunday trying to locate a newspaper so the GarGunt can clip coupons..?

Think... cost of gas to drive to get paper... time wasted... cost of news-stand rate...

Why don't you just go purchase a Sunday only subscription for delivery, quit yer bitchin and save a few bucks..?

Because this is just another fantasy made up by his febrile mind. He doesn't have a girlfriend, and the only "shopping" he does is fish something out of the dumpster to snack on his way to the library from where he posts.

That and Shitvicky's milk keep him happy & fed, the Gar we all know.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Perhaps this is something you'd know about, coming up with fantasies.

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Uh... aren't YOU the one coming up with HOMOSSEXUAL FANTASIES with OTHER MEMBERS OF THESE BOREDS???

Everything I posted about you is the truth. At least, the truth as spewed out by you about yourself.

Everything you posted about me were fantasies made up by your sick, disgusting, homossexual, pedophile mind.

Get the diference? No, you don't... but you're the only one, 'cuz everyone else does.

Doleshite... STILL TROLLING FOR THE COCK!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I think you started it with these "trolling for the cock" post fantasies. I'd say you probably have the power of suggestion worked out well. Now I'm in the same camp as you. Let's paint it pink, you and me.

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 05:48 PM
I think you started it with these "trolling for the cock" post fantasies. I'd say you probably have the power of suggestion worked out well. Now I'm in the same camp as you. Let's paint it pink, you and me.

Oh, fuck no! I cunt believe you're actually hitting on me!

Jaysus, that's just SICK & DISGUSTING!

I did NOT make up the part that you are trolling for the cock. You admitted it yourself by supporting the dick thread. Supporting it quite ravenously, even. ANd don't spew forth the bullshit that it was for "equal rights".

You've just proven that you were supporting it because you were hoping to see some members members.

And stop hitting on me, the only thing I'll ever want to have with you is getting you banned from this site, you fucking sick pedophile faggot!

You DISGUST me!

Fuck off! :barf:

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Ah fuck, close this shit & dump it, Ally. PLEASE!

Wasn't much of a thread to begin with, and now... :barf:

Cheers! :barf:

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Don't fight it... you look like you could use some homo-sexual healing.

Igosplut
08-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Perhaps this is something you'd know about, coming up with fantasies.

Nope, GARgle is the king of fantasies not being based in real life.

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 06:37 PM
I was referring to Imatwat.

Ally_Kat
08-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Don't fight it... you look like you could use some homo-sexual healing.

Um...I think you're on the wrong site. (http://gaysinglesonline.com/)

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 08:39 PM
As long as I can talk to my special mate Imatwat I'm happy here.

GAR
08-11-2009, 02:59 AM
Nope, GARgle is the king of fantasies not being based in real life.

The thread asks the question "does YOUR cunt clip the coupons and then lead you thru the tortuous path to the cashier by the bullnose?"

And in typical fashion, Igo and the rest of you Junior Bozo League have no answer.

I guess you people either have no woman, never had a woman, or clip coupons yourself and my premise that it's a fucked-up agenda embarrasses.

Sorry, ladies. This touches upon the age-old class warfare of the sexes: how the wommens' constantly try to emasculate us in many ways coming from left field, and how we MUST okay.. how we MUST stand our ground.

GAR
08-11-2009, 03:03 AM
Um...I think you're on the wrong site. (http://gaysinglesonline.com/)

Ally_Kat, you have never mislead me: would you guilt your man into bending over backwards to please you, just to make him squirm while his mind plots your destruction?

I come to you hat in hand, tell me what you know of this torture - maybe you have a "friend" you can implicate?

Igosplut
08-11-2009, 12:35 PM
The thread asks the question "does YOUR cunt clip the coupons and then lead you thru the tortuous path to the cashier by the bullnose?"

I would imagine whatever "Cunt" street person that would lower her stained salvation army issued warmup pants so you could have a go at her could probably lead you anywhere..

And in typical fashion, Igo and the rest of you Junior Bozo League have no answer.

Most I know just register at the store for one of those plastic tags that you give the cashier on check-out that automatically discounts the items that are on the coupons. And most here aren't even interested enough to answer your imaginary threads

I guess you people either have no woman, never had a woman, or clip coupons yourself and my premise that it's a fucked-up agenda embarrasses.

Most of us don't have "Cunts" like you so what do we know....

Ally_Kat
08-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Ally_Kat, you have never mislead me: would you guilt your man into bending over backwards to please you, just to make him squirm while his mind plots your destruction?

I come to you hat in hand, tell me what you know of this torture - maybe you have a "friend" you can implicate?

I don't guilt my husband into doing anything. He knows nothing about running a house, preparing meals, or grocery shopping while being thrifty. When I suggest something for that arena, he lets me take the ball and run with it. I, on the other hand, let him take over when it deals with electronics and other geeky stuff because that's his arena. I take over when there's deadlines because he's horrible with time and will leave for appointments literally minutes before he's to be there and he takes over when something requires a lot of wait time because I can't sit still and want to chug along.

You give and take and balance.

And, honestly, if you're not happy, why do you stick around? Is the sex THAT good?

GAR
08-12-2009, 01:39 AM
And, honestly, if you're not happy, why do you stick around? Is the sex THAT good?

The problem I feel is mine, I chose an Alpha chick because I like the power of a woman in control.. but when the woman is out of control then she needs to back down and listen and, as you say in your relationship, the stronger one takes over.

It is this give-and-take scenario that's become the New Ploy of Control and I don't like it, it's abuse!

"ooh, .35 cents off Charmin SuperSquish. Should we get 64 rolls pak or the Extreme-Excreme' 128.." (look "chick" sq ft per roll versus Scott okay - square foot per roll what's your point)

- and we do this all the time. I have to point out fat content, carbs, I have to explain polyunsaturated vs other fats, percentage calories from fat per serving.. stupid shit like this over and over again.

I don't know if she's learning, and she doesn't know if I'm picking up on being a Gentleman either I'm sure. But I damn well know this is feeling more like Subjugation by Discount Coupon because I hate it, I hate the store, and I hate the cart with the clakety wheel that seems to always find it's way to my grip.

GAR
08-12-2009, 01:43 AM
I would imagine whatever "Cunt" street person that would lower her stained salvation army issued warmup pants so you could have a go at her could probably lead you anywhere..

Look RudeSport, can you tell us why Ralphs only doubles Manufacturer's Newpaper coupons one dollar or less?

How much is a gallon of milk / what's the price of bread. Do you know this shit?

How long are your parents gonna be around to wipe your ass?

Why don't you ever get off your ass and have a real life?