PDA

View Full Version : The Andy Taylor / Dolemite Wish List

LoungeMachine
08-10-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't normally throw out the 'gay' 'insult'. .

Really?

Good job of sucking all their cocks. Now come suck mine like you've wanted to all along. Or is it perhaps an anal cream pie you're looking for?

And you say this as you have Imatwat's sticky wad dripping down your face and into your mouth.

Whatever, you cum filled rectum.

I don't know. That pile of used condoms draped around his face tell a somewhat different story...

Suffocate on my cock, bitch. :)

You've wanted my balls rolling around in your mouth since day 1. Now open up.

Please feel free to add your own Andy "I like 'em young" Taylor's posts...

:gulp:

jhale667
08-10-2009, 05:19 PM
:lmao:

http://bevan.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/pwned4.jpg

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 05:19 PM
It's always the same. The trolls come begging for my attention in the end.

jhale667
08-10-2009, 05:21 PM
"That's it....I'll call THEM trolls.....yeah...."

:rolleyes:

Nice try.

Dolemite!
You chose to quote just the first sentence in a post that answers the very question you're asking, didn't you Spam Machine?

I don't normally throw out the 'gay' 'insult'. I have made it very clear that I supported Katie's thread idea in the name of fairness; so on the rare occasion that I use the word, I'm not being homophobic.

What I'm doing is like I said, I'll say anything to insult those who deserve it. If 'gay' is the thing that's most offensive to someone, then that's what I'm going to come up with.

Anonymous
You chose to quote just the first sentence in a post that answers the very question you're asking, didn't you Spam Machine?

That wasn't the point. You're really just hard of understanding aren't you?

Cheers! :bottle:

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
"That's it....I'll call THEM trolls.....yeah...."

:rolleyes:

Nice try.

I hadn't even spoken to you on the board. You came after me in various threads posting pictures. Therefore you are very much a troll, Mr. Pedo.

Dolemite!
08-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I'll give you retards some more ammo since you haven't thought of it yet. You could call me Pedomite instead of Dolemite. Have a blast.

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Notice how how he keeps cuntradicting himself, several times a day.

Must be the hunger for the cock that doesn't let him think clearly.

Doleshite... TAKING THE COCK TROLLING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll give you retards some more ammo since you haven't thought of it yet. You could call me Pedomite instead of Dolemite. Have a blast.

HOLY FUCK!!!

HE'S EVEN AGAINST HIMSELF!!!

Somebody, please... just shoot him! End his misery...

jhale667
08-10-2009, 05:39 PM

"Doleshite" has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

Anonymous
08-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Well, he prefers to be called a pedophile, I guess... seems he's even proud of it.

Shouldn't admitted pedophiles be banned?

I wonder what's the webbies/super mods take on this?

GAR
08-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Please feel free to add your own Andy "I like 'em young" Taylor's posts...

The fruit on the vine was ripe enough at age 15 for G-d to "overshadow."

Perhaps Andy seeks to perform his "missionary duty" in the style and age bracket accustomed to a type of prophecy we do not at this time understand!

GAR
08-11-2009, 03:11 AM
You could call me Pedomite instead of Dolemite.

Thats fucked-up, but funny enough it works for me!

"Pedomite" it is then! :biggrin:

Panamark
08-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Well, he prefers to be called a pedophile, I guess... seems he's even proud of it.

I wonder what's the webbies/super mods take on this?

Walking the fine line....
If he is a kiddie diddler...
I will hit the big red button...
So far I have only seen him refer to "legal"
age of consent persons..... Although I have gut feeling
he likes em younger..

I would make the executive decision on this one,
please call if he does fess up to the kiddie stuff..

Anonymous
08-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Walking the fine line....
If he is a kiddie diddler...
I will hit the big red button...
he likes em younger..

I would make the executive decision on this one,
please call if he does fess up to the kiddie stuff..

Well, if calling himself Pedomite isn't enough for you, how about the stuff he writes? Try looking at the now-titled "No Soup for You" thread and tell me you didn't hurl. I think that's at least as bad as a dick pic. Someone looking over the shoulder of one reading that thread will be as "puzzled" as if he was looking at someone who was staring at a dick pic.

Not to mention the faggot is hitting on me. Which is quite disturbing, to say the least. I mean, it's one thing to hurl "ur g4y lol!!1!" insults, it's another matter entirely haviong someone hitting on you and describing in a quite detailed manner intercourse between at least two men, and then proceeding to describe what the sperm does and where it goes.

Unless you're ready to have this site turned into an homoerotic forum for describing fantasies about penises and sperm, I'd cuntsider banning the pedophile.

You should also check bzuka's IP. If I were a betting man, I'd bet my John Lee Hooker collection that it's Doleshite, trying to troll under a new name.

Igosplut
08-11-2009, 12:18 PM
You should also check bzuka's IP. If I were a betting man, I'd bet my John Lee Hooker collection that it's Doleshite, trying to troll under a new name.

This is where the new member approval option came in handy at our board. A quick IP check before approving often turned up members "falling out of favor" shall we say registering new alias's before their ultimate demise. Then you can not approve them saving the bullshit of banned members showing up again starting the same cycle..

Nickdfresh
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM
he likes em younger...

I think he does as well. He's merely backpedaled a bit, but I think he pretty much said that it should be (logically) okay to fuck pre-teens under his Andy Taylor tag (according to his logic)...

And of course has posted the same mixture of anecdotal propaganda and articles posted out of context that say, many pedos and adults who pursue young teens might have to justify why it should really be okay to exploit, abuse, and contribute to the delinquency of minors...

Hardrock69
08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Is he one of Katydid's bastard step-children?

He sure acts like it. Dimwitted, uninteresting, unintelligent, unimaginative....delusional...thinking that what he says has some kind of value.

Well, that is partly correct. His postings have value in confirming his role as a brain-dead baby-raper.

Fucking loser. At least Ryan Jizzystool was slightly entertaining in his idiocy (once in a great while).

Pedomite is just stupid.

Golden AWe
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
I don't like DOH!mite.

That's a bad thing for him.

twonabomber
08-11-2009, 05:00 PM

few will answer this, because if someone doesn't like their answer they will be seen as a sympathizer.

standin
08-11-2009, 05:35 PM
No one is a sympathizer here.

There is a big difference between acknowledging good looking being and exploiting positions of power. Be it superior social skills (young victim , older predator) or dementia (older victim , younger predator.)

Good looking people exist. This is a fact. Ugly people exist. This is a fact. People are born good looking or ugly. It is genetic.

Dopeface is not banned because one was just banned and this is a planned farce to change behavior patterns of this board. Also, Dopeface has more than one ID that he operates under, some he has sense enough to denounce what this plant or manufactured character is attempting to justify. Dopeface and/or his other manufactured characters actively use intimidation and brute force when misaligned.

It is not so much not wanting to ban him as it is a matter of controlling him to an extent.

Once this character is banned, be it him or a brainwashed plant, another will come forth and restart the process. At times he also "retires" characters for a bit to bring them forth later.

To him, the whole of the net is one RPG. Moreover, even outside the net is a RPG. Fraudulent identities is one of his means of exploitation. It is a way he gathers information and determines the extent of exploitable areas of persons or groups.

Dolemite!
08-11-2009, 05:56 PM
So Psycho you're saying the mods are in on a conspiracy to change behaviour patterns here, by pretending to ban me? And that I use a second nick to denounce what I say? Oh you fruitloop ... after all this time of ridiculing conspiracy theories.

Tell me what my alt is supposed to be? Imapus perhaps?

GAR
08-12-2009, 02:05 AM
I don't like DOH!mite.

That's a bad thing for him.

Not my favorite either, but I enjoy participation from a wide range of personalities and doubt he's a real pedophile.

If this guy says vile stuff like he touches little kids, it's probably because he's out of creativity for new material.

If he was a real pedo, he'd be nite and day trolling the pedoboards because this place doesn't have any kiddee stuff in the public forums.

bueno bob
08-12-2009, 02:36 AM
So Psycho you're saying the mods are in on a conspiracy to change behaviour patterns here, by pretending to ban me? And that I use a second nick to denounce what I say? Oh you fruitloop ... after all this time of ridiculing conspiracy theories.

Tell me what my alt is supposed to be? Imapus perhaps?

So, you're kind of a fucking idiot hunh?

Igosplut
08-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Not my favorite either, but I enjoy participation from a wide range of personalities and doubt he's a real pedophile.

If this guy says vile stuff like he touches little kids, it's probably because he's out of creativity for new material.

If he was a real pedo, he'd be nite and day trolling the pedoboards because this place doesn't have any kiddee stuff in the public forums.

Why don't you share your story of your enjoyment of wiping your ass with matchboxes and the delight you get when you throw them out the door and seeing a neighborhood "toddler" (your words) put it in his mouth...

fryingdutchman
08-12-2009, 07:24 AM
What I'm doing is like I said, I'll say anything to insult those who deserve it. If 'gay' is the thing that's most offensive to someone, then that's what I'm going to come up with.

So what you're saying is that Lounge quoted you out of context, and that you'll use the "gay insult" card when you see fit?

Apparently you "see fit" quite often, as evidenced by the many quotes attributed to you posted by Lounge.

In fact, one might say it's the only weapon in your arsenal....which means you have no game.

It's a fucking message board, dude. How would you possibly know that the gay insult is "the thing that's most offensive to someone" unless you know everybody here personally?

You should quit before you get any further behind...:fufu:

fryingdutchman
08-12-2009, 07:30 AM

Seriously GAR....after some of the shit you've written here involving references to little kids, do you really think you have any cred whatsoever criticizing somebody else?

In fact, I believe some of your comments have been made about other members kids DIRECTLY, not just "kids in general."

A thread like this could easily be started about YOU.

There are enough quotes to support it.

thome
08-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I USED TO BE A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF THE MOST RIGHTEOUSE FAR OUT AND SOLID MESSAGE BOARD ON THE NET AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/bannedcopy.jpg

Nickdfresh
08-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Why don't you share your story of your enjoyment of wiping your ass with matchboxes and the delight you get when you throw them out the door and seeing a neighborhood "toddler" (your words) put it in his mouth...

Or the nice story he spammed Katydid's Pray to Jesus thread here with - something about a sadistic rape of a teen girl...

Nickdfresh
08-12-2009, 10:27 PM
You should quit before you get any further behind...:fufu:

Poor little addict. He couldn't quit. So we held an intervention or sorts...:)

Little Texan
08-15-2009, 01:08 AM
I never saw any dude so bent out of shape about not being able to see or post dick pics on a message board! Are you sure he was into prepubescent GIRLS, and not BOYS?

FORD
08-15-2009, 02:23 AM
Jury's still out on that one. He changed his story a few times. He was probably a bi-pedo.

Hardrock69
08-15-2009, 02:36 AM
I never saw any dude so bent out of shape about not being able to see or post dick pics on a message board! Are you sure he was into prepubescent GIRLS, and not BOYS?

No actually, ma'am, we are quite convinced he likes little boys.

standin
08-15-2009, 08:01 AM
I think dolo's "turn-on" is any trauma based exploitive sexual or otherwise scenario.

chefcraig
08-15-2009, 01:32 PM
What I still can't figure out in all of this is the why in the need to pull this crap. Andy acted out this exact same stunt a few months ago, leading to him getting banned then as well. Isn't the very definition of insanity "to keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"?

Then as now, the guy's theory holds water as well as a cheese grater. By citing the age of consent (in a still unnamed country) as being 14, this becomes a platform for him to state that it should hold legal precedent world-wide. And anyone disagreeing with this scenario is maladjusted. This follows the bizarre step of objectifying children in the first place, in order to fulfill one's own warped needs. Having done that, one is free to rationalize child molestation in terms of a normal part of life while growing up.

Aside from realizing how twistedly self-possessed this attitude is toward children, he also bone-headedly fails to realize that he is addressing fathers and mothers on a public forum, some who have kids the very age that he salivates over exploiting. Ya know, some ideas, beliefs and concepts should never be shared publicly, and of course as long as they remain thoughts, there is never any harm. But...the minute these concepts are spoken aloud or worse acted upon, then one had better be ready to take his lumps for the action, or at the very least own up to the responsibility of that action. In this, he fails as well.

Which in a roundabout way, explains why the guy chooses to express these thoughts at a website, as opposed to a pub: His life wouldn't be worth spit if he said them to any parent in public. But like I said earlier, I can not for the life of me get my head around the guy's need for doing so.

I'll be certain to ask the fellow when he returns in a week or so, sporting yet another username. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Jumping-Smileys/)

LoungeMachine
08-15-2009, 01:56 PM

Or better yet...

Gar's classic story of peeing on young boys in public showers.

The guy is twisted.

thome
08-15-2009, 07:45 PM
Once again.... I am concerned about the need of a Penis and Why.

I wasn't even going to comment in this pathetic little thread.

But much like Gunny and Jesse James, "I prefer my watermelons killed" , and pedo's the same.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMXc3bdH78g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMXc3bdH78g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HoPq8QceeZA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HoPq8QceeZA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
08-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Once again.... I am concerned about the need of a Penis and Why.

Yeah, I bet you are!!! :biggrin:

thome
08-15-2009, 08:41 PM
:fighting0056::baaa: