Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

moderator, what do they

hmmkay, i'm not a computer guy,
    i'm a guitar player by trade.
    and i'm not real smart.
    so let me ask, what does a moderator actually do?
    i've seen where it says "roth army moderator"
    but what does that entail?
    and i'm serious... i would like to know.
    the only way to find out shit is to ask
    questions, right?
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

..in my experience

..fuck all

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

If your Hitch you pretend to ban people all day. Most Mods here are decent after you talk to them. Mods in general are to keep things clean and tidy and make sure shit stays fresh and exciting. Right? No?
      Well, maybe not lately. I find myself poking at Elvis to keep him awake.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

..hitch was only 'doing his thing' , don't overreact

..he means no harm

..riddler on the other hand

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
          ..hitch was only 'doing his thing' , don't overreact

..he means no harm

..riddler on the other hand

Hitch doesn't have a "thing". he is a thing. And Ive been waiting for his hagar lovin' ass to come out of the closet for awhile actually. And who said I was "over-reacting"? Don't assume I do or don't do, anything. he can continue to amuse his children if he wants. I really dont care. My beef (lean of course) has been with Mods supporting this Hagar tour, yet continuing to Mod the Army. It's a sad sorry state of affairs. BTW, when I over-react, surely I would in a fashion more suitable to just typing. lol Seriously, everyone else seems to be over-reacting to this.
          And I KNOW he means no harm. He apologized twice now. "Ok dude you win, sorry" were his words. He's just a hyper puppy looking for attention. But it's worn itself with me. He seems to be either humping my legs or chasing a cat up the tree. It's monotonous and he really should into changing his shtick. But he already knows that.
          Peace
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...