PDA

View Full Version : moderator, what do they

ashstralia
05-27-2004, 02:03 PM
hmmkay, i'm not a computer guy,
i'm a guitar player by trade.
and i'm not real smart.
so let me ask, what does a moderator actually do?
i've seen where it says "roth army moderator"
but what does that entail?
and i'm serious... i would like to know.
the only way to find out shit is to ask
questions, right?

flappo
05-27-2004, 02:07 PM
..in my experience

..fuck all

:)

Big Troubles
05-27-2004, 02:09 PM
If your Hitch you pretend to ban people all day. Most Mods here are decent after you talk to them. Mods in general are to keep things clean and tidy and make sure shit stays fresh and exciting. Right? No?
Well, maybe not lately. I find myself poking at Elvis to keep him awake. :D :D :D

flappo
05-27-2004, 03:15 PM
..hitch was only 'doing his thing' , don't overreact

..he means no harm

..riddler on the other hand

Big Troubles
05-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by flappo
..hitch was only 'doing his thing' , don't overreact

..he means no harm

..riddler on the other hand

Hitch doesn't have a "thing". he is a thing. And Ive been waiting for his hagar lovin' ass to come out of the closet for awhile actually. And who said I was "over-reacting"? Don't assume I do or don't do, anything. he can continue to amuse his children if he wants. I really dont care. My beef (lean of course) has been with Mods supporting this Hagar tour, yet continuing to Mod the Army. It's a sad sorry state of affairs. BTW, when I over-react, surely I would in a fashion more suitable to just typing. lol Seriously, everyone else seems to be over-reacting to this.
And I KNOW he means no harm. He apologized twice now. "Ok dude you win, sorry" were his words. He's just a hyper puppy looking for attention. But it's worn itself with me. He seems to be either humping my legs or chasing a cat up the tree. It's monotonous and he really should into changing his shtick. But he already knows that.
Peace