PDA

View Full Version : 16 meter guitar

bluemustard
08-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Here's a clip of a fado guitar builder in Portugal.
He made a 16meter long fado guitar.
I hope to buy one one day.They have an awsome sound. (not the 16m one)
I'm moving back to Portugal soon.
I had a couple of gigs there last year.
40 cents a beer ,great sea fishing and three course meals for 5$.
And not to forget hot chicks..lol
Maybe this belongs in gear section.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/emile57/fado.jpg

They put the embedded option off this video but here's the link:

YouTube - The Giant Guitar - Portugal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC-49GnjdTE)

some fado :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyAdVrKQABE&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyAdVrKQABE&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anonymous
08-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Yeah, my cuntry has the record for useless records. It's the biggest gazpacho, the biggest *insert name here, it's dozens already* cake, the biggest lunch, the biggest luncj on a bridge, the biggest bread, the biggest lamb stew, the biggest...

Fuck... when it comes to useless bullshit, every Portuguese just seems to be the most competent, enthusiastic person in the world.

But when it comes to serious business.. like proper work, well... we're the only fourth world cuntry there is... a cuntry that is UNdeveloping.

Cheers! :bottle:

GAR
08-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I had a Portuguese roomate, she had a really smokin' body but FUCKED in the head

bluemustard
08-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah, my cuntry has the record for useless records. It's the biggest gazpacho, the biggest *insert name here, it's dozens already* cake, the biggest lunch, the biggest luncj on a bridge, the biggest bread, the biggest lamb stew, the biggest...

Fuck... when it comes to useless bullshit, every Portuguese just seems to be the most competent, enthusiastic person in the world.

But when it comes to serious business.. like proper work, well... we're the only fourth world cuntry there is... a cuntry that is UNdeveloping.

Hi Imapus!

LOL

:bottle:
Saude!!

I remember seeing that bullfighting chick on TV there.The first lady bullfighter.
Wow..for me your country is the coolest in europe.
:baaa:

I catched a dourada and put it on the grill at the beach.Was fucking great.The fishermen were real kind.
It reminds me of south carolina in the 70's.
Thats why i like it alot.
LOL
I miss that periode of my life.
If van halen comes in lisboa i hope we drink a superbock beer.

Anonymous
08-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi Imapus!

LOL

Saude!!

I remember seeing that bullfighting chick on TV there.The first lady bullfighter.
Wow..for me your country is the coolest in europe.

I catched a dourada and put it on the grill at the beach.Was fucking great.The fishermen were real kind.
It reminds me of south carolina in the 70's.
Thats why i like it alot.
LOL
I miss that periode of my life.
If van halen comes in lisboa i hope we drink a superbock beer.

Oh, you were coming along so well... Super Bo... are you INSANE??? I swear by, I have pledged my life to, I hold the most sacred of all thing in the world, SAGRES!

I have often said, that if there's one thing Portugal has better than any other cuntry in the world, is beer. I have tasted lots of types of beers from all over the world. None, I mean NONE has even got CLOSE to Sagres. Well, there was this one Greek beer that actually did came pretty close, but... I'd have to taste it again, and can't find it anywhere outside Greece. Don't remember the name, but would recognize it in a heartbeat if I saw it.

And yeah, it's a grate cuntry to visit, that much is true. But not a good place to be born in.

Saúde! :bottle:

ZahZoo
08-12-2009, 05:49 PM

Spreading cultural awareness is one of the great things on the net!! Thanks for sharing!!

I now have a much better understanding of you...

bluemustard
08-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Spreading cultural awareness is one of the great things on the net!! Thanks for sharing!!

LOL

That was funny.

bluemustard
08-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Yes ..sagres is great!
and benfica
lol

ELVIS
08-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Who gives a shit about this ??

bluemustard
08-13-2009, 01:31 AM
They are great guitars Elvis.
Just a little guitar gear building video for the forum.

I hate alot of your posts but I don't shit on them like i used to.
This is how your are.
I accept that.
You like Yngwie.
And a whole other scala of things but don't think ur shit don't stank boy!
:fufu:

bluemustard
08-13-2009, 01:33 AM
I'm interested in all music of the world.So is David Lee Roth.
Check out steve talking bout bulgarian wedding music:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OFowXaMFPCg&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OFowXaMFPCg&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
08-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Woo Hoo...:rolleyes:

bluemustard
08-13-2009, 01:45 AM

Anonymous
08-13-2009, 09:21 AM

:fufu::tongue0011::fufu::tongue0011:

ZahZoo
08-13-2009, 09:41 AM
LOL

That was funny.

He makes it almost too easy sometimes...

Anonymous
08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah? I'll kick yer arse one of these days.

It'll be epic. But now I've got an itch in my left small toe. 'Scuse me.

Nitro Express
08-15-2009, 12:48 AM
You could jump in the sound hole and have a massive orgy in there.