PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the Volcano Nachos at Taco Bell?

Little Texan
08-15-2009, 02:36 AM
I tried some the other night and they actually were hot, unlike the Volcano Tacos, and pretty damn good! The only thing that really makes them hot are the jalapeno slices...the lava sauce isn't hot.

FORD
08-15-2009, 02:40 AM
You can't find better Mexican food than that in Texas?

Little Texan
08-15-2009, 02:56 AM
You can't find better Mexican food than that in Texas?

Sure I can, but this was at 11:30 or so at night, and the Taco Bell was open at that hour, so I decided to try these new nachos they've been advertising so much on tv lately. When I'm in the mood for Mexican food during daylight hours, Taco Bell is the last place I think of to satisfy my craving!

FORD
08-15-2009, 03:23 AM
Yeah, they're alright for the late night fast food run, although I'd usually hit Jack in the Box because they were closer. Both to my place and whatever bar I was in. Mexican food (real or Taco Bell synthetic) works great as a post-alcohol food because it has grease and carbs to soak up the alcohol. You might gas yourself to death in your sleep, but if you wake up, you won't be hungover.

thome
08-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Mmmmmm... Taco Bell, good times...driving home ;late at night... half a dozen tacos please...then you get home and there is a teaspoon of "meat things" in the taco shell and two teaspoons of shredded lettuce and two little candy sprinkle like cheesefood dots.

And every employee weights in at 350 lbs +.

They must be shoveling the crap up thier asses to consume all the paying customers food.It looks like they store what is supposed to be in my food in thier cheeks like pack rats ...

Mmmmm.... "Taco Chaw"...just a pound between the cheek and gums....

ZahZoo
08-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Interesting thing... law enforcement has caught on to the late-night, post drinking munchies thing. So they are putting non-uniformed officers in drive-up windows during the late shift. They observe some slurred speech during ordering and can check how you look and smell when delivered. You drive away and next thing you know... light show n the mirror.

Proven to be quite effective in some areas... beware!!

Nitro Express
08-15-2009, 12:32 PM
I tried some the other night and they actually were hot, unlike the Volcano Tacos, and pretty damn good! The only thing that really makes them hot are the jalapeno slices...the lava sauce isn't hot.

You are speaking too soon. The volcano is when spicy, hot, runny shit shoots out your ass later and your asshole feels like someone dumped sulfuric acid on an open wound and then blow torched it.

Nitro Express
08-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Interesting thing... law enforcement has caught on to the late-night, post drinking munchies thing. So they are putting non-uniformed officers in drive-up windows during the late shift. They observe some slurred speech during ordering and can check how you look and smell when delivered. You drive away and next thing you know... light show n the mirror.

They should bust the stoned, slurred speech fools who work at these places and fuck your order up because they are too wasted and dumb to give a damn. They should also arrest the flunky manager who is banging the underage employees in the back office.

chefcraig
08-15-2009, 12:36 PM

Thus further proving what Joe Pesci said in one of those Lethal Weapon movies...

Leo Getz: "They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care."

You are speaking too soon. The volcano is when spicy, hot, runny shit shoots out your ass later and your asshole feels like someone dumped sulfuric acid on an open wound and then blow torched it.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5001/fartfire.jpg (http://img41.imageshack.us/i/fartfire.jpg/)

THEDOCTOR
08-15-2009, 12:38 PM
10 mins. From the putting it in my mouth till I was reading on the can. And it wasnt that much different than their normal tacos.
Taco Hell is good about every 6-8 months to just get a food binge goin. Especially if you have been constipated, because you wont be after eating their mierda.

Nitro Express
08-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Last time I went to KFC the dude helping me had a pakastani accent. He spoke english ok but he had a thick accent. I really am good at understanding people so I wasn't having a problem but the other customers were pissing the guy off. They couldn't understand them. Also, this guy was covered with cole slaw like some exploded or something. LOL! The piss and vinegar was just under the surface and you could tell he wanted to dunk someone's head in the deep fryer.

thome
08-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Last time I went to KFC the dude helping me had a pakastani accent. He spoke english ok but he had a thick accent. I really am good at understanding people so I wasn't having a problem but the other customers were pissing the guy off. They couldn't understand them. Also, this guy was covered with cole slaw like some exploded or something. LOL! The piss and vinegar was just under the surface and you could tell he wanted to dunk someone's head in the deep fryer.

Maybe they let is sit out all day and it was rancid and out gassing and when he opened it it exploded...DANG!!..

P. S. People who fukk with peoples food and serve it to them and laugh are in need of a bullet, ALSO!!.

Ok ....not a bullet, but that movie with,... I cant' recall, ah...whatever where they had names for how they pissed in the soup and owned people..oh yeah all those food comedies...FUKK THEM!!

I wouldn't care if Hitler walked in I would not betray the trust of FOOD!

I might strangle him but his chow would be quality chow.

Spitting on a cops sandwich, not washing their hands truly trash people and they shouldn't be back behind the counter.

standin
08-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Sounds likes someone's worried thiers helps done spiked thier foods a time or twice.

You's knows theirs be' lots more ways to spikes them foods then that ole' nasties

Bestest things in dis worlds is not to be makes hates to dos around yous.
Treats dos thats be for yours feilds and da houses likes the good lord tolds you
And be's one of dem good waters, we's all gets refreshed froms. Dat's whats the good lords told you. won'ts be's no bad kitens for you, or bad feilds, won'ts be no scared no good rest night for no good reasons. no plotens in the nights or losts souls dieing to gets aways.

You do reads those things that red colored woman broughts for teaching them highs and nobles ways, Doncha, mister?