PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Egyptian artifact bears a striking resemblance to Michael Jackson

Little Texan
08-18-2009, 01:13 AM
Link (http://www.examiner.com/x-14650-Entertainment-Examiner~y2009m8d5-Did-Michael-Jackson-model-his-face-after-an-ancient-Egyptian-artifact)

http://image2.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/michael-jackson-field-museum.jpg

Did Michael Jackson model his face after an ancient Egyptian artifact?

source: Chicago Sun Times

An ancient Egyptian limestone bust in the Chicago Field Museum bears a striking resemblance to Michael Jackson.

Since Jackson's death, museum goers have noticed the powerful similarities.

It's a discovery that has some wondering if the plastic-surgery obsessed King of Pop may have modeled his face after the artifact.

But is that even possible?

"I have no idea whether Jackson ever visited the museum, but the similarity between the limestone statue of a woman -- which is about 3,000 years old -- and Jackson is astounding," a museum spokesman told the Chicago Sun Times.

The ancient bust at the center of the controversy, first went on public display in 1988. At the time, Michael Jackson looked nothing like it.

The bust is believed to have been carved during the New Kingdom Period (1550 B.C. to 1050 B.C.).

Michael Jackson, on the other hand, is believed to have been carved in the early 1990s.

Hardrock69
08-18-2009, 02:14 AM
the bust is believed to have been carved during the new kingdom period (1550 b.c. To 1050 b.c.).

Michael jackson, on the other hand, is believed to have been carved in the early 1990s.

L M F A O!
:biggrin:

Coyote
08-18-2009, 07:51 AM
I don't recall MJ having a serious egyptology kick... except for that one video.

Anonymous
08-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Aw, c'mon... the only similarity there is the lack of nose.

Look, if you've never seen Black people, all Black people will look the same to you.

If you've never seen Asian people, they'll all look alike to you.

If you've never seen White people, guess what?

So far, the only NOSELESS "person" everyone's ever seen is who? That's right. And since he finaly died and has been in the media so much, everything without a nose will resemble Michael Jackson to someone, who will point it out to other, ad repetitis repetitiae, etcetera etcetera, fak orf.

Now, LOOK at that shit. Just LOOK. It's NOTHING like Michael Jackson.

Next thing we know, some fuckhead will point out that the Sphinx looks just like Jackson, either for laughs or because he/she's really stupid, everyone else will believe just because they're stupid, and I'll finally crack and will have to embark on a killing spree/crusade against stupidy.

DON'T do it. Please.

Cheers! :bottle:

Panamark
08-18-2009, 10:11 AM
MJ looked like Dianna Ross until the plastic surgery fell apart...

Hardrock69
08-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Diana Ross??? I thought he looked like Joan Crawford!

http://i31.tinypic.com/2yopn48.jpg

Hardrock69
08-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Joan Crawford got lucky...she got to have lesbian sex wif Marilyn Monroe!

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Looks just like him.

Panamark
08-19-2009, 02:45 AM
You know, think of all the millions he had, he would have gone after
the top plastic surgeons available. Yet he ended up looking like
he did. Kinda puts you off facial plastic surgery bigtime, huh !

Little Texan
08-19-2009, 03:12 AM
You know, think of all the millions he had, he would have gone after
the top plastic surgeons available. Yet he ended up looking like
he did. Kinda puts you off facial plastic surgery bigtime, huh !

Plastic surgery should be limited to the hideously deformed or hideously ugly people of society that can actually benefit from the surgery.

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Plastic surgery should be limited to the hideously deformed or hideously ugly people of society that can actually benefit from the surgery.

OR chicks with small titties!

kwame k
08-19-2009, 06:52 PM
MJ looked like Dianna Ross until the plastic surgery fell apart...

Right on Mark and the rumor was that he worshiped her and wanted to be just like her.

He did go way too far....duh. Towards the end his face didn't even resemble a human being.........

I just spotted MJ sighting!!!!!!!

In an effort to escape all the media and his fans, Michael Jackson hired a lookalike to transform himself into an image of Michael Jackson. The real Michael Jackson never went that far with plastic surgery. Michael is living in the South of France or Butte Montana, depending on which news story you believe.

How much you want to bet we'll see stories like this popping up soon:umm:

FORD
08-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I doubt he would be able to hide very successfully in Montana. But anywhere around the Mediterranean those of "undeterminable genetic origin" would probably be able to blend in. Maybe he's dressed in drag in a Muslim country and hitting on truck drivers over there, like he was allegedly doing in Vegas?

kwame k
08-19-2009, 09:27 PM
I doubt he would be able to hide very successfully in Montana. But anywhere around the Mediterranean those of "undeterminable genetic origin" would probably be able to blend in. Maybe he's dressed in drag in a Muslim country and hitting on truck drivers over there, like he was allegedly doing in Vegas?

Wha? never heard that one.

standin
08-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Wha? never heard that one.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3144/3049478302_9df1482f12_m.jpg

Coyote
08-20-2009, 02:31 PM

Thanks for reminding me of his weirdness...