PDA

View Full Version : Pedophile Suspect Lured, Beaten By Victim's Family

FORD
08-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm US/Pacific

Pedophile Suspect Lured, Beaten By Victim's Family

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―

A 25-year-old man who allegedly solicited a 14-year-old girl for sex is under arrest after the girl's family got involved and took the law into their own hands, according to authorities.

The Sacramento Police Department says that Christopher Guzman went to Garcia Bend Park on Monday night, believing that he was meeting up with a 14-year-old girl he had met on a social networking website.

"This would've been the first physical contact between the suspect and the victim," said Sacramento Police Department Sgt. Norm Leong.

As Guzman waited in his car, police say five or six of the girl's family members walked up and began attacking him and his vehicle. Guzman tried to drive away, but the family members chased him, forced him out of his car and held him for police, who arrested Guzman but did not detain the relatives.

"Guzman was bloody from that," Sgt. Leong said. "We'll review it and see if what they did was reasonable given the circumstances in that they were trying to detain him."

Police said that Guzman was planning to videotape the young girl in a sex act.

Personally, I would have done much worse to the baby raping bastard, but maybe he learned his lesson?

Pedophile Suspect Lured, Beaten By Victim's Family - cbs13.com (http://cbs13.com/local/suspect.beaten.by.2.1134320.html)

fryingdutchman
08-18-2009, 10:32 PM
I applaud the family for running the fucker down and kicking his ass.

I would have done the same thing.

However, I am surprised that you're taking such a pro-vigilante stance here, FORD.

How conservative of you! :biggrin:

VanHalener
08-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Ha ha!

They should have killed the bastard and given his vital organs to the needy.
I would have shoved a knife in his neck if my 14 year old was involved.

FORD
08-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Usually I'm all about peaceful solutions. I only make exceptions for rapists, child molestors, and the BCE.

ELVIS
08-18-2009, 10:53 PM
So, you would physically harm George Bush and leave him bloody ??

VanHalener
08-18-2009, 10:57 PM
I too am always looking for a peaceful resolution, even when one seems out of reach, but for rapists, murderers, and those who turn down my Van Halen I only have a sword that is anxious to fall upon their heads.

PSA: Don't turn down my =VH=, man, ever!

jhale667
08-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Does this mean no more Andy/Doleshite aliases for a few years? :D

http://lolpedo.com/pics/pedobear-crying.jpg

thome
08-18-2009, 11:43 PM
The family will get sued he didn't actually even get out of the car,

He will win .

They should have killed him at least then the pervs family would still sue, but he the perv wouldn't be around to spend the money.

I am just kidding they should have beat him stupid and not called the cops just left him there and then anonimously(sp) called the cops.

No witnesses win win.

Anyone like the old argument that legalized prostitution would give these (men?) the nut, they seem so desperatly confused on how to pop?

Would it cut down on some of this,... surely not all I understand that................. a sadistic monster is a sadistic monster, but some of these guys have been so introverted by thier family, or some belief system nightmare, that it is has reversed itself into a outward manifested brutilization fantasy..?

A piece of pro ass may help ?

FORD
08-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Legalized prostitution wouldn't work with pedobears. They can't get it up for a pussy with hair on it.

Unless they go to Thailand, where things would be more to their liking.

ELVIS
08-19-2009, 12:29 AM
I guess you might know that ??

FORD
08-19-2009, 12:42 AM
Only because Neil Bush told me so at the last BCE board meeting ;)

thome
08-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Legalized prostitution wouldn't work with pedobears. They can't get it up for a pussy with hair on it.

Unless they go to Thailand, where things would be more to their liking.

I agree, but I think some of these guys are just missplaced horny and loose their train of correct thought, when all the blood leaving head one... and can't get out of head two.

I have woke up next to really hot strippers....... yeah,40 years ago, before, because of -Little Elvis- and his one trac mind head brain.

Some of these dudes are introverted/twisted, by socialization of their family,religion,size of unit, etc... and all they need is for some woman to make them feel like a man.

Some are probably borderline autistic undiagnosed and the only response they get is from people who don't understand what they truly want.

Children or the rertarded.

Retarded women and men are sexually abused frequently and this rarely makes the wire.

If a man or boy is unable to relate his feelings to a woman and they never seem to able to do this, they seek something ,anything, due to the built in sex drive that is somewhat a curse..this leads to a perversion or deviated direction to get what they think they need.

If they are unable to control themselves.Normal men or ones who have a family value or support system built in don't go there.

I am not defending, it's just; I have often like most issues involving the human condition, seek the cause and not the cure or treatment. (the why?)

Perhaps if sex was not so dirty in it's explanation by some aspects of society, and more like a gift to each other that can also be purchased legally...?

Holiday Land day is everyday over at the house on the corner with the red light on.

Take some of the -Mystery- out of it, for "these guys" and perhaps they could move on to more fruitfull persuits.

EDIT: I have no pity for the people who use sex and a tool of degredation or control. Blow thier heads off for all I care . I just wonder if some of it isn't the very societys fault.

Little Texan
08-19-2009, 03:57 AM
Does this mean no more Andy/Doleshite aliases for a few years? :D

http://lolpedo.com/pics/pedobear-crying.jpg

That couldn't have been Andy. The intended victim was FEMALE! Besides, 14 is considered a graybeard to Andy! :biggrin: